๐„๐๐€๐Œ๐Ž๐”๐‘๐„๐ƒ + ๐’๐„๐‚๐‘...

By my38babyy

DISCONTINUED โ๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐„๐’ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐Œ๐„๐€๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐๐„ ๐„๐๐€๐Œ๐Ž๐”๐‘๐„๐ƒ?โž + โ๐๐”๐“, ๐ˆ ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐‚๐€๐'๐“... More

๐„๐๐€๐Œ๐Ž๐”๐‘๐„๐ƒ.
๐†๐‘๐Ž๐–๐“๐‡.
๐ˆ.
๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐ˆ๐•.
๐•.
๐•๐ˆ.
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐ˆ๐—.
๐—๐ˆ.
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—๐ˆ๐•.
๐—๐•.
๐—๐•๐ˆ.
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—๐ˆ๐—.
๐—๐—.
๐—๐—๐ˆ.
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•.
๐—๐—๐•.
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ.
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—.
๐—๐—๐—.
๐’๐„๐‚๐‘๐„๐“๐’: ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐Ÿ:๐ˆ.
๐Ÿ:๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐Ÿ:๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐Ÿ:๐ˆ๐•.
๐Ÿ:๐•.
๐Ÿ:๐•๐ˆ.
๐Ÿ:๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ.

๐—.

3.3K 77 51
By my38babyy

this date finna be fun.

i woke up to the sound of my 3 pm alarm on my phone. it was finally saturday. it was about two hours until me and david were going downtown.

i kind of just wanna go skating. or to the arcade, actually, definitely the arcade.

i got ready and put on some black biker shorts, white tank, black jacket, and some off white forces.

allfordesi

❤️💬↗️
Liked by ddosama, sugarhilllddot, and others
allfordesi out n about 😵‍💫 pc : ma son damiir @sugarhilldami

view all 585,932 comments
❤️ ddosama bad asl
sugarhilllddot safety cuz
❤️ sugarhilldami you ugly as fuck , u got all the ugly ass genes . i'm the good looking one yall < @sugarhilldami

i sprayed on my chanel coco mademoiselle perfume on me. once i was completely finished getting dressed i waited on the stoop, after about 8 minutes dd pulled up. "you earlyyy." i laughed.

he got out of the car and opened the door for me. "jay in here because you know." dd sighed. he still 15 so he cant drive by himself without someone with him. "you know what you wanna do?" he asked me.

"how about we go to dave and busters?" i asked him. "ohh yeah! i aint been there since back in uhh.." david said trying to think.

✮✮✮

we finally arrived at dave and busters and i got out. david gave the keys to jay and we walked off. he opened the door for me and we both went up to the counter. "hello, welcome to dave and busters, how may i help you?" the worker said.

"can i get two cards with unlimited." dd said pulling out his debit card. "sure! will that be all?" she said loading the chips on the card. i grabbed a card from dd and that left him with the other one.

we walked to an ice hockey game. "i won!" i said, jumping up and down. "i let you win, dick." dd mumbled. "nahh." i said putting the puck in the machine. dd looked around, and once he saw the basketball game, he ran over there pulling my hand.

"haven't we gone over this?" i said putting my card in the reader. "keep playing with me desi, i'ma fuck you up." dd mumbled.

we went against each other and i obviously won. at this point, i'm finna start my lookout for positions in the wnba. who gonna stop me? not a damn soul.

"but you cant beat me in soccer." he said putting the last ball down because the time was up. "who the fuck play soccer, you tryna be apart of the world cup or something lil nigga?" i asked, grilling him.

"i rap." he laughed. i side eyed him and walked to a claw machine. i saw this fluffy ass giraffe and it had this long ass neck. i swiped my card and moved the crane above the giraffe.

i pressed the red button and it picked up a rubber, bald eagle. "NO." i yelled in frustration. dd swiped his card and pushed me out of the way.

he hovered the crane over the giraffe and pressed the red button, and it picked up a ugly ass walrus.

some random ass nigga pushed dd out the way and swiped his card. he did the same process, except, he got the giraffe. "here shawty. lil nigga cant een get you a stuffed animal." the boy said.

dd mugged him and spoke up, "fuck you on nigga." i looked at the boy and sighed. "you real good at talking, how bout we see what you really on?" the dude said showing his gun.

dd scrunched up his face and pushed the dude. "shut your ass up bro." dd said tackling him on the ground. i gasped and backed up. "dd his gang coming." i yelled as i saw some boys running towards us.

people were staring at us and others were trying to leave.

✮✮✮

"somebody get him, that young boy is nearly dead!" someone yelled.

the boy's gang backed up after they saw how they bro was getting his ass beat. dd had a VERY mad look on his face after the security pulled him off.

the police were there and so were the paramedics. some niggas was recording and others were screaming, scared.

they had dd sit down and they handed him a water bottle. "okay what happened?" an officer asked opening a notepad and sitting across from him.

dd sighed and shook his head. he looked at me sad and somewhat like he felt bad. "look, i'm on a date with my girl, let me go." dd mumbled.

he said my girl oh my goddd. i could literally feel my face turn red so i turned around. "answer my questions and you're free to go with her." the officer replied.

i walked over there and sat beside dd. "first off, what is your name?" the officer said looking at him. "dd. david reyes." he said correcting himself. "date of birth?" she added.

"november 29, 2006." he mumbled. "okay, so what happened." she asked again. dd looked around and spoke up. "the nigga was talking and he got knocked out." dd shrugged.

i laughed until i saw a message on my phone pop up.

dami bear 🙄
wtf is this ?
{video attached}

me
i'ma tell u when i get home

dami bear 🙄
damn dd beat his assssss

me
LMFAOO 🤣
IKRR

i laughed and clicked my phone off. "alright she said we could go." dd tapped my shoulder. i got up and put my phone in my jacket pocket. we waited outside of the dave and busters building for jay

"aye, i'm sorry.." dd said pulling me towards him. i looked in his eyes and he looked directly into mine.

"it's okay david." i smiled. "he was out of line." i laughed. dd laughed and walked to the car door and opened it for me because jay arrived.

we drove off and we made a stop to dd house and then we were dropped off at my house.

✮✮✮

"aight bye jay." dd said grabbing his stuff and closing the car door. jay drove off and i used my key to unlock the door.

i saw damiir, edot, and a couple other niggas on the couch playing the game. me and dd walked to my room and he set his stuff down on my vanity chair.

i closed my door and picked out some new clothes. "i'm really sorry, desi. i'ma take you on a real first date." dd said taking his charger out the bag.

"nah, cant anything top that one. dont even say sorry." i laughed. damiir knocked on my door and i let him in. "whats up with yall and nearly beating niggas to death." dami laughed.

i laughed and looked at dd cracking up. "he staying the night?" dami asked. "mhm." i said holding my clothes in my hand. he nodded and went back out to his friends.

"i'ma be back. i'm gonna go change." i said walking to the bathroom. i put on my rick and morty psd boy shorts and a black tank top i went back to my room and saw dd already changed.

he had on some nike running shorts and a black graphic tee. he was looking so damn fine right there. "you not finna be on no weird shit, david?" i asked, remembering what he did.

"i'm not, i promise." dd smiled. i side eyed him and turned my led lights to red. "music or tv?" i asked him. "i'm a lil tired, so tv." dd said getting on my bed.

"damn you comfortable over here." i said looking at him stacking my pillows. "why wouldnt i be." he said pulling the covers over his body.

"lets watch the cleveland show." i said going to hulu. he nodded and pointed to the screen.

✮✮✮

i looked over my shoulder and saw dd laying his head on my shoulder, sleep. i took a picture in my phone and put it in my story.

allfordesi 1m

send message ❤️↗️

i smiled and turned my phone off. even thought it was going off because ion even know.

i looked at one of them and saw that i was added to a groupchat.

Lil Not Not 💙 added 212-638-9373, rai rai, and you.

Lil Not Not 💙 left the conversation.

rai rai
hey guys!!
who is 212-638-9373..

212-638-9373
umm jaideyn

me
aint u that girl darrian talking to

darrian girluh
and whos u

me
uhh shidd idk

rai rai
girl thats desi!

darrian girluh
OH U SUGARHILL DAMI SISTER
MY BAD LMFAOO

me
...

rai rai
you got ittt!

me
and sy'rai, that's notti's girl

rai rai
thats dd's girl.
😕

me
and what about ittt

i clicked off of the groupchat and immediately saw notti text me.

Lil Not Not 💙
you and dd going together ???
read

i closed my phone and put my head under dd neck. i closed my eyes and fell asleep. i loved my first date.

☆彡

𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃.

REVISED.
3 JAN. 2023

1516 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 47.7K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.2M 113K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
927K 35.1K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
436K 15.5K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...