π‘ˆπ‘π‘‡π»πΌπ‘πΎπ΄π΅πΏπΈ

By teeetales

Two strangers had a one night stand which resulted in lifetime commitment. Follow them on their journey to l... More

intro
one
two
three.
four.
five
six.
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty -two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six

fifteen

7.9K 474 56
By teeetales

Italy was absolutely breathtaking, despite it being the winter season. Citizens roamed the busy Florence city and were shopping for last Christmas gifts. If not, they were having dinner with family and friends.

Cheyenne firmly looked out her window as they drove away from the city heading to the country side of Tuscany region.

"Do you like it?". Eden questioned from beside her, tapping away on her phone. Cheyenne slowly took her eyes off the scenic road before her and looked at Eden.

She softly smiled, "I do. It's beautiful out here".

"I'm glad you like it". Eden cast Cheyenne a smile which she returned with a bigger one. She was excited to explore this new part of the world she was taken to. A place she's never been before, one she only seen in her dreams.

"Thank you for bringing me out here. I appreciate it, really I do". Cheyenne gratefully spoke making Eden nod her head.

"You are welcome. This is your home now". Eden laid out and Cheyenne looked at her tears glistening in her eyes.

Damn hormones but she was grateful. She hadn't felt this much or kind of love in a while.

"Thank you". She spoke once more.

"There is no need to keep thanking me". Eden softy chuckled, shaking her head but she understood. She really liked Cheyenne. She was very sweet, courteous and disparate. She reminded her of her younger self.

Driving through the stone wall leading to Tuscan stone farm house up the hills with trees extending miles and miles ahead. Cheyenne eyed the scene before her in awe. They were secluded from the city and from neighbors although you could spot a house or two from afar. The car halted right in front of the arch entrance. The doors opened and the two ladies were helped out the car.

"Amore mio". A tall dark skin man exchanged a kiss on the mouth with Eden. They tightly embraced each other while Cheyenne awkwardly stood back watching the scene before her.

They both pulled away from each other with smiles on their faces reaching their ears. He turned to look at the young woman before him and his smile didn't falter.

"You must be Cheyenne?". He directed towards her, now standing right in front of her. The resemblance is what gave it away.

"Yes, thats me". She casted a friendly smile towards him.

"I'm Antonio, Donovan's father. It a pleasure to meet you, bella ragazza". He took her hand and placed a gentle kiss on the back of her hand.

"Thank you for having me Mr Antonio ".  He guided the two ladies inside the lively house. It was warm and inviting. The smell of food invaded her nostrils making it lightly growl. She hadn't had anything to eat in a minute.

Cheyenne gawked at the portraits that graced the walls of the De Luca home. It was various people. She could tell it was a big family and they were close to one another.

"Papà ,mamma ". Antonio called out to the older couple who were cuddling on the couch. They looked up and their eyes seem to lit up.

"Eden!", A older version of Antonio squealed. She was helped on her feet by her son and she made her way towards the two ladies standing by the threshold of the living room.

"Hello mama Sabrina". Eden embraced her mother in law. They were close like that and spoke on the phone everyday.

"It's good to see you. You look amazing!" Sabrina stated, giving her a once over. The jeans clung to her body like second skin, complimenting the cashmere knitted jersey at the top. Her hair was in her signature style, a bob which enhanced her facial features.

"Thank you and you haven't aged a day!". She teased earning a short chuckle. Sabrina cast a glance towards Cheyenne who was silently and patiently waiting her turn to be addressed.

"And you must be Cheyenne, the girl that made my skin flare up ". Sabrina teased earning a confused look from Cheyenne.

"Yes that me. I made your skin flare up?". She confusingly questioned with her brows knitted together.

"Yes, whenever a person gets pregnant in our family. I get ringworms but it's nothing too serious". She told her, causing a deeper frown to grace Cheyenne's lips.

"I'm so sorry".

"Don't worry sweetheart. It's all good. It's lovely to meet you, I'm Sabrina". She guided her towards the couch.

"Nice to meet you Ms Sabrina".

"Please just call me Sabrina and that my husband, Lucas". She pointed towards the man standing in front of her

"Lovely to meet you sir". She politely smiled, holding out her hand. He gently shook it and continued to stare at the young woman before him.

"So you Donny's fidanzata?". Lucas questioned, his accent thick and voice deep.

"I don't think I know what you asked me". She shyly said, looking up at him.

"He is asking if you are Donovan's girlfriend ". Sabrina translated

"Uhm... no". She mumbled, shaking her head.

"But you having his baby?". He questioned with his brows furrowed. She nodded her head.

"You children do things differently nowadays ". He mumbled, taking a seat on the love seat.

"Lucas leave her alone". Sabrina waved her husband off. She turned to look at Cheyenne who nervously sat besides her. "Do not mind him, he is over protective of his grandson. Donovan is his favorite". She ended with a grin.

"Mama stop bothering her too. I can see you like her". Antonio spoke up from across the room with Eden on his lap.

"I'm not! I just want to talk to her". She told him, rolling her eyes.

"How about you show her to her room. I'm sure she's tired and would like to rest".

Sabrina turned to look at Cheyenne, "is it okay if I show you to your room?".

"I don't mind, thank you ". She smiled. She was exhausted and couldn't wait to lay her head on the pillow and doze off.

Sabrina and Cheyenne stood up and made their way up the stairs. Cheyenne looked in awe. She adored the farm house. It was spacious, very traditional yet modern.

What really had her was the family portraits. She really wished she was close with her family as the De Luca were with theirs.

"You have a beautiful home Ms Sabrina". Cheyenne announced as they halted in front of her door.

"Thank you sweetheart. You are so sweet. I like you". Sabrina complimented and she liked. Her aura was everything. The moment she walked in their home, she felt it in her blood that Cheyenne was the one.

"You are too kind". A smile graced Cheyenne's lips.

Sabrina opened the door to the guest room she would be staying in for the duration of the trip. It had a conjoined bathroom which she was grateful for and a king sized bed in the middle of the room. A fire place just opposite the bed.

A closet on one side of the room and a sliding door that led to the balcony which overlooked the outdoor eating area and pool.

"This is beautiful. Thank you for having me here". Cheyenne couldn't help but say one more time.

"Oh stop it! You are family now. Now don't hesitate to ask for anything. I will have a maid bring food up here for you when you are done showering, okay?". Sabrina proclaimed her making her nod her head.

"I'm so glad Donovan found somebody". Sabrina expressed, "I was so scared he wouldn't let anyone in after his last girlfriend tragically passed away". She looked at Cheyenne who sadly smiled.

"I didn't know that ". She mumbled. It wasn't her place and they weren't as close yet.

"Hopefully you will get to know why he is the way he is. Just don't give up on him". She softly gave a caress on the shoulder.

With that, she let herself out, giving Cheyenne her space. She took a seat on the bed and admired the room. It was perfect but first she needed to shower and change out her clothes.

Taking a much deserving shower, Cheyenne was all moisturized and wearing her matching pajama set and socks on her feet. Her food was ready and placed on the nightstand.

However her phone showed numerous missed call from  Donovan De Luca.

Ringing in the palm of her hands, she swiped across the screen and waited a few moments for the facetime  to connect. A first of many.

"How can I help you De Luca?". She asked, propping the phone so he could see her.

"Where were you?". He questioned, with his usual mug on his face as his eyes  discreetly wandering around her face. She was a sight to look at.

"I was taking a shower".

"Hmmm".

"What do you want?" She inquired with her eyes bugged out.

"Did you land safe?"

"Yes I did as you can see". Sarcastically, she replied.

"Are you okay? Is the baby fine? Have you eaten? If you need anything just let me know" He bombarded with questions.

"Donovan, I'm fine. Don't worry about me and baby De Luca. We are in safe hands. Ms Sabrina made sure of that". She reassured.

"Good". He stated and silence filled the call.

"Now did you call to stare at my face all night?". She questioned with her head tilted to the side.

"No but you have yourself a goodnight". He told her.

"You too, be safe". She exclaimed and a smirk appeared on his lips but it was gone as soon as it appeared

☘︎

The city of Florence was lively and the last minute shopping for Christmas was taking place. The streets were busy despite the cool breeze that blew every now and then

Eden and Cheyenne were done with their shopping, with Eden purchasing a lot of neutral baby clothes. She was exciting about her first grandchild and she was going all out.  She claimed it was a girl while Cheyenne was adamant it was a boy. Mothers know best type of thing.

Now they were sitting inside the restaurant, having something to eat to hold them until they headed back to the country side.

"How do you like it so far?". Eden questioned, taking a sip of her tea.

"I love it. It's becoming my favorite place to visit even though it's my first time". Cheyenne stated with a chuckle making Eden follow suit.

"I know exactly what you mean. I felt the same when I first here".

"How was that for you?". Cheyenne inquired, stirring in her hot chocolate cup. The street had different aromas ranging from pasta to freshly baked goodies.

"Exciting but it was different at that time because the De Luca's were at war so I really couldn't enjoy it the way I wanted too plus I was heavily pregnant". She shared causing Cheyenne to raise her brows in questions.

"Do you think Donovan sent me here because he has war going on?" Cheyenne worriedly queried.

"What? No! We would have known that something is going on". Eden reassured her, "don't worry about Donovan, he can take care of himself".

"Aren't you worried about your children. Cause I am. I do not want my child growing up without a dad, like I did"  Cheyenne confessed, looking far ahead and blinking back the tears  in her eyes.

"Of cause I worry about Donovan and Angelo all the time but at the end of the day, this is a family business or tradition if you must call it. It is expected of them to do these type of things ". Eden expressed but Cheyenne wasn't having it.

"Not my child. I'm sorry, y'all will have to kill me before I allow my child to be part of the mafia". Cheyenne shook her head.

"I hear you Cheyenne but at the end of the day, this is the kind of family you have decided to have a child with and you can't change anything about it. All you got to do is accept it ". Eden softy ended her speech.

"Donovan got me fucked up"  She spoke under her breathe. Eden simply shook her head and took a glimpse at Cheyenne.  She could see her younger self in her.

Fiery, outspoken but yet soft and a cry baby that wants to be held all the time. She was the same when she found out she was pregnant and finding out that her boyfriend was a mafia leader at the time.

Cheyenne caressed her belly through her cashmere knit dress, "I do not want my child growing without a dad nor a mom". She spoke up once again, feeling the tears spilling out her eyes.

"I know what's that like and I don't want to put my child through that pain". She concluded, taking a glimpse at Eden and then swiftly wiping her stray tears on her cheeks.

Eden reached across the table and grabbed ahold of her hand and gave her comfort.

"I'm sorry that you had to go through that however you got to stay positive. Your child will not grow without his or her parents. I will talk to Donovan about this if that makes you feel better".

Cheyenne shook her head, "we already had this conversation. I don't want to feel as if I'm forcing to give up his family's legacy for little ole me". She casted a sorrowful smile on a lips

"If he is willing too then I don't see why not". Eden shrugged.

"It's okay, let's leave it".

Cheyenne felt as if she was overreacting but then she really didn't her child to grow fatherless. It happened to her and she didn't her child to experience that.

꧁꧂

excuse mistakes

Thoughts??

also thank you to @ gracaxcix for my new cover
I love it so much🥺👉🏾👈🏾

Also go read Sparks Fly rn!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 99.9K 31
π™π™π™š π™§π™žπ™œπ™π™© π™€π™£π™š. π™π™žπ™œπ™π™© π™₯π™‘π™–π™˜π™š, π™§π™žπ™œπ™π™© π™©π™žπ™’π™š.
99.3K 2.8K 26
Old school love
29.6K 1.3K 20
Love happens over time but not by force Calista can't say the same, she was kidnapped and forced to marry Amell a Mafia King Will they forever hate...
836K 34.1K 32
I lived next to a Mafia Boss. No no wait. Let me explain. He was my neighbor. My cute and charming neighbor with an equally charming accent. So how...