π‘ͺπ’‰π’‚π’π’ˆπ’†π’” β˜€οΈŽοΈŽ

De n0limitriri

" it's just me and you fuck everybody else !" Mais

π‘ͺπ’‰π’‚π’π’ˆπ’†π’” β˜€οΈŽοΈŽ
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
028
029
GO READ & SUPPORT
EPILOGUE

027

5.8K 171 93
De n0limitriri

Kese POV

" baby.....baby ! baby wake up ?!" I wake up seeing asia over me shaking me trying to wake me up.

" c'mon bae wake up and come downstairs" She kissed my lips before getting out the bed and running out the door and going downstairs.

I look around and see myself in a unfamiliar bedroom. I stand up and go towards the window seeing a big ass balcony. It was cars on cars on cars parked in a driveway gated by a big as gate.

I walked in the balcony and noticed that I was in a mansion.....Since when I got this much money?

I went back in da house to find Asia to see what was going on. But I instantly smelled some breakfast. I walked downstairs seeing asia standing in the kitchen waiting on me.

" Go ahead and sit down bae." she grabbed my hand leading me to the couch.

" Asia who house is this ?" I asked and she instantly started laughing at me.

" It's ours crazy." She smiled kissing my cheek and I nodded. She waved somebody over and I see a little girl coming around the corner with a tray full of food.

" Happy birthday daddy" She smiled placing the tray in my lap. I kept looking at the lil girl and noticed that she was journee but just older.

" thank you luvbug" I smiled and seen a pregnancy test hidden inside a napkin and looked over at Asia who was smiling rubbing a small pudge on her stomach . " Happy birthday bae" she smiled.

I couldn't bring myself to eat anything cuz i was in so much shock so I just sat there trynna process everything that was going on . " what's wrong daddy ? you don't like it ? " Journee asked pouting like she was about to cry.

" Nah princess i love it , something just don't feel right"I sighed placing the tray down and pulling journee in my lap.

" what don't feel right ?" Asia questioned confused.

" This...Us...the house...the baby... it all seem fake" I sighed and journee started laughing.

" what's funny baby." I laughed nervous and confused.

" You daddy you being silly...of course this is fake. You're dead." She kept laughing causing asia to join in with her.

" W-what ?" I questioned putting journee down and standing up looking around as the room started to spin.

" peek a boo daddy." i turn seeing journee with a gun pointed at me.

" bye bye baby" asia waved and then

BANG !

I woke up jumping out my sleep reaching trying to get the nurses attention.

" Ohh My- I'm sorry sir here"the nurse said handing me a cup of water.

" preciate it" i managed to rasp out.

" how are you feeling sir ?" a doctor came in and asked. 

" umm i'm sore but it ain't nun." I shrugged trying to sit up.

" um gladys contact patient 105's emergency contacts...please" she yelled out the door before coming back in.

" woahhh slow down please sir you have a full recovery ahead of you" she said trying to get me to lay back down.

" Ma'am i'm pretty sure 3 bullets don't take that long to recover from." I slightly laughed.

" sir you were shot by more than 3 bullets...more like 10." she said and I sat up even more confused as fuck.

" wait .... holon how long i been out ?" i asked curious.

" 5 months sir" she said and I everything became quiet. I drained out everything that i heard. 5 months ? Where journee at ? Why asia ain't here ?

" Sir you are a very lucky man. We've never seen anyone with what injuries you upheld at the same time." I heard the nurse say but i had no words coming out of my mouth.

" you finally up my boy ?" Quan came in the room with Ice behind him.

" Wassup fam" I smiled dapping him up and hugging brother who sensitive ass was crying.

" man cutt it out!" I laughed saying to ice.

" Thought yo ass was dead" he got up wiping his tears and laughing. 

" Legends never die." I smiled and both of them shook they heads. 

" it's good to have you back man forreal." quan said and I nodded my head.

" where everybody at ?" I asked and they looked at each other and shrugged. 

" we don't know" they said laughing.

" what my babies been up to ?" I asked and they both hesitated before answering my question.

" what ?" i asked laughing at they facial expressions.

" asia got a new dude" was all i heard and I instantly saw red.

- yo !

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

Crybaby De Ricodineroo🫦

Ficção Adolescente

28.1K 541 23
"Thats all you is Juss a Crying ass lil bitch"
Internet sensation De nakialashae11

Ficção Adolescente

561 40 19
"This is how I feel I got your love attached to me" - lil durk
441K 12.5K 40
"she tell me fuck you I hate you then I love you"
151K 3K 23
"you all I want but you keep playing me"