๐“๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐ ๐˜๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ

By sarah_sopko

"๐™ต๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ, ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐™ธ ๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š๐š—'๐š ๐š–๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š ๐š‹๐šข ๐šข๐š˜... More

๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก
๐š๐ฆ๐›๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿท
๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿน
๐Ÿบ
๐Ÿป
๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿฝ
๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿฟ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿท
๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐Ÿท
๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿน
๐Ÿบ
๐Ÿป
๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿฝ
๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿฟ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿท
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿท
๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿน
๐Ÿบ
๐Ÿป
๐ฏ๐ข๐ ๐จ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐Ÿท
๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿน
๐Ÿบ
๐Ÿป
๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿฝ
๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿฟ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿท
๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿน
๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿป
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿท
๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿน
๐Ÿบ
๐Ÿป
๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿฝ
๐Ÿพ
๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐Ÿท
๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿน
๐Ÿบ
๐Ÿป
๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿฝ
๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿฟ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿท
๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿน
๐Ÿบ
๐Ÿป
๐šŽ๐š™๐š’๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ
๐šŠ๐š•๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š—๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š’๐š—๐š
๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ญ
๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ

๐Ÿท๐Ÿท

207 8 0
By sarah_sopko

"Ana, get your ass up!"

Aeliana shot from the bed, glaring at Kol as Audrey began to cry.

"Seriously, Kol? We're vampires. You couldn't have whispered?"

She begrudgingly got out of bed with Audrey in tow, making her way over to the study.

"This better be good, if you're waking me and a baby up this early."

"I saw Finn, in his very original body, and very much alive!"

Elijah, who was already seated at his desk, looked at him with side eyes.

"Are you quite sure?"

"I saw him with my own eyes. Finn must have come back when Davina resurrected me. The spell was tied to the blood of the Mikaelson line. Either it worked on him, or he found a way to hijack it. Either way, the only how I care about right now is how long I'm going to make him suffer before I kill him."

Kol began to pace around the room, the couple looking at each other nervously.

"Restraint, brother. For now."

"Why? Finn is clearly the one spreading rumors about missing white oak. He's luring Nik's enemies out of the woodwork. It's all part of his tedious revenge fantasy."

Freya's voice interrupted their conversation. "You're wrong. Those rumors began before either of you returned. Finn's innocent."

"Innocent? Pardon me, love, but Finn tried to kill the rest of us more than once! He's an enemy of our family."

"He is our family. Finn's return is an opportunity to mend old wounds and fix what's broken."

"He didn't just drop a bloody vase! He murdered me."

Aeliana raised her hand. "Yeah, and tried to kill me, made my pregnancy difficult, tried to kill Hope, should I continue?"

Elijah looked over at Freya, ignoring the two's displeasure.

"You seem certain."

Aeliana and Kol looked at each other horrified, the latter speaking up.

"Are you honestly siding with her?"

Elijah held up a hand to silence Kol and continued to maintain eye contact with Freya.

"Time and time again, Finn has demonstrated nothing but contempt toward his family. So, you tell me, how can you be so certain that he would return to us in peace?"

"Our sister knows me well. Though, perhaps you're right to doubt my intentions. By all means, let's discuss our family quarrels. I believe we're long overdue."

The voice that Aeliana really didn't want to hear appeared in the doorway, making her glare at the second oldest Mikaelson in annoyance.

"Hi Finn. Goodbye Finn."

Kol lunged for him, only to be blocked by Freya. However, Finn moved from the side and continuously dodged Kol's multiple advances.

"Take a swing at me? All these side steps and parries. Even the way you fight is boring."

"It's an odd critique, considering all your flair and flourish couldn't keep you from being bested the last time we faced each other."

Kol lunged for Finn again, only for Lucien to appear out of no where and hold Kol in a chokehold against the bookshelf.

"Perhaps we should let them fight? After all, they can't actually kill each other."

Aeliana shrugged. "I'm down. Nice to see you, Lucien."

"Likewise."

Elijah finally stepped in.

"Behave yourselves! Particularly considering we'll be confined here together for the foreseeable future."

Kol escaped from Lucien's hold and marched over to Elijah.

"What does that mean?"

"I believe the term is staycation. You see, Niklaus isn't the only one who's inspired revenge fantasies. Right now, we are all at risk. So, while Marcel works to retrieve the white oak, I recommend we dispense with the posturing and get down to some good, old fashioned family bonding."

Aeliana glared over at Finn and held Audrey closer to her. "Yeah, I'll pass."

She tried to leave, but was stopped by Elijah, who gave her a look.

"You really expect me to stay in the room with someone who tried to kill our daughter? Who tried to kill me? What the hell, Elijah! I'm not subjecting Audrey to this shit. Leave me alone."

She shrugged out of Elijah's grip and stormed out.

"Aeliana, please talk to me."

She heard Elijah's voice in the doorway of the nursery, where she was rocking Audrey in the rocking chair as she slept.

"If you wake our daughter, I will stab you. I just got her to sleep."

Elijah reluctantly made his way into the doorway. "At least you spoke words."

Aeliana continued to glare up at him, still visibly angry.

"You're pushing it, Elijah Mikaelson."

"Listen, I know you are angry with me. Understandably so. But I won't let anything happen to you or Audrey, you have my word on that. I will always keep you safe, my sweet. Please believe me on that."

She sighed and slowed her rocking, noticing that Audrey was finally in a deep sleep.

"Of course I believe you, Elijah. I just- I don't know. I have a hard time looking at Finn. The Finn I know wouldn't have done any of the things he's done to us. But at the same time, we all let him down by letting Nik keep him locked up in a box for 900 years."

Before Elijah could respond, they heard crashing from the living room, making Aeliana put Audrey in her crib and rush over to see Kol walking towards Finn with a candle.

"Kol!"

Elijah sped in and shoved his younger brother backwards. "Enough!"

"This isn't your fight!"

"I told you to stay your hand!"

"Fine. I'd rather take my chances out there with white oak then stay here with you lot."

Kol stormed out, Davina following close behind as Freya went to check on Finn.

"Elijah?"

"He'll be fine. Marcel has paid us a visit. The last remaining white oak in the world, right here."

Aeliana watched her husband intently as Freya created a fire. When he threw it in, Finn screamed and sped over, burning himself to pull out the white oak.

"Finn!" Aeliana rushed over and looked at his hand, almost forgetting everything he's done to hurt her as he fell to his knees in despair.

"The little witch has condemned me to this! To remain a beast. Elijah. I can't bear an eternity with no hope of escape. Can you?"

Elijah looked around at everyone, seeming conflicted.

"Finn, give it to me."

Finn didn't move, so Aeliana rubbed his shoulder. "Finn, come on. We can find a way to work through this."

When they realized this wasn't working, Lucien sped over and stole the bullet, almost looking shocked that he even had it in his hands. He then tossed to Elijah, much to everyone else's relief.

"Come on, then. After all this time, go on and destroy it."

Elijah looked over at Lucien conflicted as Finn continued to plead.

"Elijah, forever is a burden that nobody should have to bear."

"Finn, we can't keep this."

Lucien gestured towards Aeliana in agreement. "It is already a beacon drawing your enemies to you. Perhaps the best solution is obvious? Entrust it to the one who loves each of you most."

Freya spoke up. "I can cloak myself. If it has to exist, at least I can take it far away. Hide it under a thousand spells, somewhere where no one else will ever find it. Until the day comes when you're ready for release."

Elijah looked unsure, but tossed the bullet to Freya and left the room. Before anyone could say anything, Aeliana abruptly got up and followed Elijah out of the room, who was downstairs at the bar with Marcel talking.

"You think I should've burned it, don't you?"

Marcel shrugged "It's your call, not mine. I sure as hell don't envy you, though. I think the phrase sibling rivalry is about to take on a whole new meaning."

"I can handle my brothers."

"The rest is gravy, right? We'll get a name out of our new lady friend soon enough. And without a weapon, all the rest of the revenge seekers are just a bunch of buzzing flies."

"Maybe. Did it not seem too easy?"

"Hey! Maybe I'm just that good."

Aeliana patted Marcel on the back and put her head on the bar as Elijah walked outside to take phone call.

"We should have burnt it." Aeliana then listened in on the conversation when she heard Elijah talking about the white oak.

"Well, at least one of us has something good to report. Because Hayley and I have just made a rather unsettling discovery. Seems our friends at Kingmaker Land Development are still targeting wolves. What we don't know is why."

Aeliana maintained her serious face, trying not to show emotion at what she just heard Nik say.

"I know, Ma. I got your back," Marcel sighed and trailed off. "As of late I can only seem to trust you."

"You'll always have me, M."

"Hey, Ana. I'm going for a ride, want to come?"

Aeliana stood up, giving Marcel a thankful look and turned back to Freya.

"Sure, why not?" She called over to Elijah. "I'm going out with Freya, I love you!"

He smiled at her and mouthed I love you back, and continued his phone conversation as they walked over to the car.

Aeliana stopped Freya, sensing somebody behind them. She turned, jumping at a figure right behind them, but sighed in relief when they realized who it was.

"Vincent! Jesus, you scared us."

Freya looked at him, noticing that he looked off.

"Something wrong?"

"Very much."

He raised his hand, successfully knocking both girls out.

The following morning after an entire night of torture, Lucien was leading Aeliana and Freya along the woods of Mystic Falls with Vincent following behind them.

"After all that flirtation, this is your idea of a first date?"

Aeliana bit back a laugh as Lucien looked temporarily annoyed, but turned it to amusement.

"Think of it as a date with destiny, love. Though, I admit, four is a crowd. Vincent is a necessary evil, I'm afraid,
here to keep you two in check should you misbehave."

Aeliana rolled her eyes but remained quiet to avoid another pump of vervain.

"Yeah, you're leaving out the part where I ain't exactly here of my own volition, man. The Ancestors must have lost their damn minds!"

"Quite the opposite! I've never dealt with a saner bunch. See, when I arrived in New Orleans, I made them a deal. Upon my request, they would grant me access to the Regent, and in exchange, I'd provide for them a world without the Originals. Didn't take much convincing. They do despise your family."

They stopped at a familiar rock, earning a groan from Aeliana as Lucien smiked. "We're here."

"Are you serious right now?"

Lucien turned to her and stuck a vervain needle into her thigh, making her wince slightly as Vincent spoke up.

"Yeah, but where the hell is here, man?"

"What? How disappointing! Two powerful witches who cannot sense when you're treading on hallowed ground? Ana, should you tell the story, or should I?"

She glared at him as the other two looked at each other in confusion, making Lucien shrug them off.

"You're right, I'm a better story teller. Welcome to Mystic Falls. The place where it all began. Where Esther Mikaelson created the vampire species. Under the shade of the infamous white oak tree, she crafted the spell that turned each of her children and I mean to replicate that spell. I have everything I need to become what I deserve to be."

Aeliana bursted into laughter. "You want to be an Original? You?"

She continued to laugh despite him sticking her with more vervain.

"Do I look like the sort who'd settle for some shoddy Original model? I intend to be an upgrade."

Freya raised an eyebrow. "You're insane to think I'd ever help you craft any spell."

"Oh, no, no, no. You misunderstand. Vincent will handle the spell. From you, I need something a bit more intimate."

Lucien bit into Freya's wrist, making her yell out. He then squeezed her blood into the stone basin, making Vincent anxious.

"Okay. Okay, man, that's enough!"

"Huh. Right you are. That should just about do it," he dropped Freya to the ground, making Aeliana go over to her and check on her wounds.

"Freya, are you okay?"

Freya held out her injured wrists, but before Aeliana could even do anything, she was back handed by Lucien.

"Enough!" He then turned to Vincent. "There's a spell that needs doing, lest the Ancestors melt that precocious little brain of yours."

Aeliana glared at Lucien as he pulled a bowl of liquid and poured it into the basin.

"What the hell is that?"

Lucien glared back over at her. "If you keep asking questions, you'll get another slap."

"Kinky. I don't think Elijah would appreciate that, though. Why am I here?"

He shrugged. "Wrong place, wrong time." He then turned and pulled out a notebook, handing it to Vincent. "This part's all you."

Vincent began flipping through the book, eyes widening in shock.

"This is it. This is the spell that created the Originals."

"Took an entire coven ages to reverse engineer it. And then, I had to get my hands on this." He pulled out the white oak bullet and put it in the basin, making Vincent laugh in shock.

"No. No way, man. I'm not doing this for you. Wh-"

He began screaming, making Aeliana and Freya panic as Lucien shrugged.

"Well, seems the Ancestors beg to differ. Now, get to work like a good chap."

Aeliana tuned out the chanting, looking over at Freya who was very weak from the blood loss.

"Freya-"

The blonde shook her head and turned to Lucien.

"All this effort to become a sad copy of an Original? You think you can just wake up one day and become top of the food chain?"

Lucien lost his temper and sped over, grabbing Freya by the shoulders.

"It did not happen overnight, I assure you. The truth is, I used to think your siblings gods until my love was stolen, and our lives taken by their compulsion. Once free, I realized they were not worthy of all that had been gifted them. I decided, then, that I would become in flesh what I have always been, their better. I have engineered every second since into achieving this moment."

"You faked the prophecy."

"Oh, no. When I found the prophecy foretelling your family's end, I knew it was true and that I was its living embodiment. It is my rise that shall be their downfall."

Aeliana rolled her eyes. "You're insane if you think-"

Lucien back handed her again, making her laugh but continue.

"If you think that you're going to take them down. We always win, Lucien. And think of something new, these back hands and vervain aren't doing too much."

Aeliana broke free from the zip ties and wiped her hands off.

"I've been drinking vervain for the last two years, but that was cute, truly."

Vincent dropped the bullet into the bowl as the contents set on fire, making the girls stop when they realize the spell was successful.

"Well shit."

Her and Lucien rushed to the basin at the same time, only for the latter to push her back.

"You also haven't fed since yesterday. I'm stronger than you, Aeliana."

He filled the mixture into a bottle and held it up as Vincent was thrown backward. He smiled in satisfaction and put the mexturd in his pocket, filling up a second bottle which made Aeliana raise her eyebrows.

"Freya, Ana. I'm so sorry."

Vincent turned to see Lucien go to drink the liquid. "Can't let you do that!"

Vincent went to cause a pain infliction spell, but cried out in agony. Aeliana went to lunge at him, but Lucien pinned her into a tree in a chokehold.

"Such a shame. You're going to die before you get to say goodbye to your little family."

Vincent cried out during his pain. "You're making a mistake."

"No one has to die today!"

Lucien laughed but maintained his hold on Aeliana. "Oh. Oh, sweet Freya. Today is the beginning of an awful lot of death, starting with hers, I'm afraid. Then you, which is disappointing. Truly, you and I could've been quite the thing."

He shoved his hand into Aeliana's chest, making her gasp as she felt his hand on her heart. Before he could rip it out, Elijah, Finn and Matt appeared from the clearing.

"Lucien?"

Aeliana looked over at Elijah with pleading eyes, but before he could react, Lucien rushed so he was now holding her in a headlock.

"Just in time for the party, lads! Cheers!"

Aeliana clawed at his arm to no prevail, because he drank the potion anyways and threw the bottle on the floor.

"Let the fun begin! Can either of you get to me faster than I can rip your darling wife's heart out as your dear sister bleeds out? Didn't think so."

He went to stick his hand back into Aeliana's chest, but before he could do anything Finn rushed over and shot Matt's gun, making Aeliana cry out as a wooden bullet went straight through her shoulder and into Lucien's chest.

"Oh, you clever bastard!"

He dropped the ground dead, Elijah rushing over to Aeliana as Finn rushed over to Freya, both of them feeding the girls their blood.

"It's okay, my sweet. You're both okay."

Finn stood Freya up as the blonde looked around frantically.

"Where is he?"

Aeliana groaned as Matt sat down next to Vincent. "They killed him, Freya."

"No," she put her head in her hands, making the men confused.

"Ana, Freya. Listen to me. It's done. It's over."

Aeliana looked over at Elijah with side eyes. "It's not."

"He drank the serum. He wanted you to kill him. You helped him take the final step."

Before they could explain, Lucien jumped to his feet, eyes glowing red, and laughed as Matt tried to shoot more wooden bullets at him.

Elijah rushed to Lucien and tried to fight him, but was stppped several times. Finn tried to jump in, but was sent right to the ground.

"Poor show! Poor show! Come on, gents. You can do better, surely! What do you think, Elijah? This new power, it suits me, no? I've pondered this. Whom to end first, you or Klaus? I had thought him. But now that I'm here, I think it should be you."

Lucien lifted Elijah up, baring his fangs. Aeliana screamed and fell to the floor in shock as Finn appeared and smashed the stone against his head, earning a bite in the neck.

"No!"

Elijah caught Finn as he fell to the ground. Lucien tried to move, but couldn't go closer to them because of Freya.

"A barrier spell? How delicious. I do appreciate a bit of spice being thrown into the hunt. It isn't very fun if the quarry just rolls over and offers its neck, is it?"

"I can keep this up as long as I need to."

"I don't doubt it, you little minx. Never mind. I have waited a thousand years, I can wait a tad longer. I'm gonna enjoy making this last a long time." Lucien sped away, leaving everyone behind with their injuries.

They looked at Finn who was wheezing on the ground with tears in their eyes.

"His bite isn't healing. We need to get home, now."

They made it back to the compound, carrying Finn as he continued to shout.

"Don't leave me in here! Don't leave me alone!"

"Put him down."

Freya and Aeliana put Finn on the couch and kneeled by him, the former dabbing sweat off of his forehead.

"You're not alone, Finn. I'm here."

"Don't leave."

Freya looked at the couple confused. "Why is he talking like this?"

Elijah looked down feeling guilty. "It's hallucinations of our betrayal. It's his nightmare."

"Well, he looks awful. Werewolf bite. That's got to hurt, mate. So, Lucien's a bloody hybrid?"

Aeliana looked over at Kol and shrugged. "I have no idea. But the venom works quickly."

Freya nodded. "That's good. Maybe it'll work through his system twice as fast."

"Or it's twice as lethal. Now, if Niklaus doesn't get here in time, he might die. With a bit of luck."

Freya got up and punched Kol in the face, making Aeliana raise her eyebrows in amusement.

"What is wrong with you?"

"Behave yourselves! Both of you."

Before they could respond to Elijah, Nik came through the door.

"Sibling squabbling. How familiar. Although, the teams seem to have changed. Someone care to tell me why?"

"It's Finn," Aeliana took Freya's spot and dabbed more sweat. "Our brother needs us."

Nik looked over and sighed, walking over to Finn and fed him his blood.

"Thank you, brother."

Freya sat down besides a healer Finn. "How are you feeling?"

"I feel strangely euphoric."

"I've been known to have that effect."

Aeliana rolled her eyes at Nik's remark. "Not really."

"What a precious family moment. Pardon me while I go and gouge out my eyes with a hot poker."

Finn looked over at Kol as he started to walk out.

"I thank even you, Kol. Your little witch actually came through. Today, I saw a glimpse of your coveted Always and Forever. And I-"

He was cut off by throwing up a large amount of blood, splattering all over Aeliana as the rest of the siblings rushed forward in a panic.

"What's wrong with him?"

Freya looked at Elijah in despair. "His body, it's dying."

"No! No, it's not possible! I cured him!"

Finn wheezed and clawed at their grip on him. "Freya-"

"Hey! It's going to be all right, brother. We'll fix this, you'll see. Okay? Get my pendant."

Kol paced the room. "It won't work! Davina fused his soul to his body."

"We've got to try! There's no Other Side! No Ancestral well if he dies."

"No, get your bloody girlfriend back here to undo what she's done! Finn, you will drink from the source until Freya can move you."

Nik went to bite into his wrist again, but Finn stopped him. "No. Don't leave me alone!"

They all held onto him, making Finn smile despite the pain. 

"Brother? Finn? Hey, brother, we're here. We are here. I'm here, brother. You are not alone. I am here. I am here. I am here with you. Okay? I'm with you."

Aeliana held back tears and gripped his hand harder with Freya as Finn turned gray.

"God damn it!" Aeliana got up and stormed off, but went to stop herself and turn.

"We need to uh- we need to put him to rest."

They made their way to the docks with an urn after burning his corpse, everyone making their speeches. 

"You fought against what time and circumstance made you. You're free, now, Finn."

Elijah scooped up a handful of ashes and tossed it into the water, handing the urn off to Aeliana.

"You were always like an older brother to me, Finn. And I'm forever thankful that I had you in my life despite everything. I hope you're happy where you are now."

She tossed her handful into the water, passing the urn off to Kol.

"I loathed you for centuries. Even now, it remains unabated. But, I know torment, brother. So, I hope you somehow find peace in the abyss."

He threw in his handful, then handed it off to Freya.

"When you were born, you gave me a gift. you were my first friend. Today, you gifted me my life and my brothers united, even if for a moment. I love you. Always and forever, brother. Til forever ends."

She tossed in her handful of ashes, then gave Nik the urn.

"Just know that you will be avenged."

Aeliana and Freya were going over the events of earlier, making Elijah and Nik pace the room.

"Lucien did all of this to become like his maker, and yet, my bite cannot kill an Original. What are we up against here, brother?"

Nik looked over at Elijah terrified, who only shook his head.

"I truly don't know."

Hayley rushed into the room and wrapped her arms around Aeliana, who was silent from shock.

"I might. Klaus and I found Lucien's R & D lab full of werewolves. He's harvesting venom, but not to find a cure. He's trying to create a more lethal strain."

Freya looked deep in thought. "Well, that must be what he added to the spell to make him whatever the hell he is now. He kept boasting about having something that would make him better than an Original."

"Klaus is descended from one of the seven original wolf bloodlines. I am descended from another. Lucien's venom is derived from all seven packs."

"Giving him a bite that not even I can cure."

"There were two vials of serum, and he only drank one. Maybe it's because the spell will wear off eventually and he'll need another dose?"

Aeliana shook her head slowly, Nik looking at her in confusion before his eyes widened.

"Or he made enough for two. Aurora."

"Vincent doesn't know how to kill Lucien, either. Besides, if he leaves the St. James, who knows what the Ancestors will make him do next?"

Elijah and Aeliana joined Nik and Freya in a rush.

"The Ancestors are thoroughly occupied, according to Davina, terrorizing our brother."

Nik looked at Aeliana with exasperation.

"What a surprise! Another day, another witch inspired vendetta."

"Well, Davina can take care of Kol for now. Let us focus our energies on Lucien. How do we demolish that rodent?"

Freya ran a hand through her hair and looked over at Elijah. "I'm working on it."

"Yes! While we all have our roles to play, Elijah can stay here and oversee whatever Freya is doing. I'm going to actually accomplish something."

Elijah tried to stop Nik from leaving. "Brother, accomplishing something-"

"The time for talking is done!"

He left, leaving Freya to draw her sigils. However, it was taking her longer than expected, frustrating Elijah.

"Freya, we are out of time."

"A sigil is a complicated magical symbol, weaponized and condensed to its most potent form. If I combine the right elements, we'll have a chance at stopping Lucien, and if I don't-"

Freya trailed off, the three of them listening as a panicked knocking was heard downstairs. They rushed to see Hayley at the door where Cami was.

"What's wrong?"

"It's Klaus. Lucien has him."

Aeliana nudged Freya. "Let her in!"

"Yeah, come in, you're invited."

Cami rushed in, and as she did so Hayley made sure no one else followed before rushing back. "Tell us what happened."

"Lucien ambushed him. He knocked him around like it was nothing."

Aeliana and Freya gave each other a look as Hayley continued her questioning.

"Did he bite him?"

"No. I think he wanted him alive. I followed them. Lucien took Klaus back to the penthouse."

Elijah scowled down at his phone. "Lucien is demanding my presence at the Whiskey Cask alone and immediately. He says if I delay, Niklaus will die."

Elijah went to walk out the door but was stopped by Aeliana. "Are you seriously going out there?"

"I'm seriously going out there."

"Elijah, the whole point of putting the deed to the compound in Freya's name was to make this place impenetrable. Now, you're gonna pick a fight with a guy who can kill you?"

"Yes, when you put it that way. It does sound a little reckless."

"Uh, yeah? Very reckless," she looked at him and pecked his lips. "Please be careful."

Once he was gone and out of earshot, Hayley and Aeliana turned to each other with a knowing look.

"We're going after him, right?"

Aeliana smiled over at Hayley. "Of course," she looked over at Cami. "You're coming too. Let's go."

They started walking down the street, Cami talking nervously.

"Here's the problem, I haven't been invited into Lucien's penthouse."

Hayley shrugged. So, you can wave your dark objects in the foyer, Ana and I will do all the dirty work."

Cami paused, making Aeliana stop as well. "Are you okay?"

"What if I'm a liability? I've been training, so I can punch a bag, but in a real fight?"

"Cami, here's the thing about being afraid, if you have to do the thing you're afraid of, then all this fear is for nothing. Either turn it into anger, or leave it at the door. But, either way, you control your emotions, which means you're already one step ahead of Aurora."

Cami nodded, smiling as she read a sign.

"Hey, I have an idea."

Hayley and Aeliana were waiting downstairs as Cami distracted Aurora.

"This is crazy. Why did we do this? What if-"

"Ana, no. Stop that, this will work."

Aeliana shook her head. "What if Aurora drank the serum? Then we'd have two ultra lunatics instead of one!"

Hayley gave Aeliana a slap, snapping her out of her panic.

"Thank you, I needed that."

The hybrid chuckled. "I know."

"You really did not think this through, did you?"

They smiled at each other and rushed up to the penthouse upon hearing Aurora, smirking when Cami responded.

"Actually, we did."

They rushed over toward the red head, pushing her back into the apartment. Aeliana held Aurora down as Hayley reached her hand into her chest, only to be stopped by Nik.

"Stop! She drank the serum."

They both scowled and released their hold on her and looked over at Nik, only to earn their necks being snapped.

However, they were only down for a few moments, giving each other a look as if they were agreeing to stay down until the right time. However, that meant Aeliana had to listen to Aurora's annoying voice.

"Hush, Nik! Don't make her final moments any worse than they need to be! Darling, I almost feel sorry for you. Blinded by love as I once was, ready to give everything, even your life, for one who is and will always be unworthy."

They heard fighting in the foyer, making Aeliana jump up and punched Aurora in the face, knocking her onto the floor.

"Cami, now!"

The blonde grabbed Aurora in a headlock and injected the syringe, successfully knocking her out.

"Goodnight, sunshine."

Aeliana plopped down in her bed after putting Audrey to bed, Elijah chuckling as he laid next to her.

"It was a long day for the both of us, my sweet."

"Tell me about it. I don't want to move from this spot."

"Ana, you're still in your regular day clothes."

Aeliana whined and turned to face Elijah. "Change my clothes."

His eyes darkened instantly. "Aeliana, I think you know exactly what you're asking."

She giggled as he slowly inched off her clothes. "I don't know what you're talking about, sir. Perhaps you can show me?"

He lost all control in that moment and literally ripped her clothes off.

"I would love to be your teacher," he then flipped them so he was hovering ontop of her. "Now, be a good girl and don't make a sound."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

881K 20.7K 143
- โ๐š ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ๐จ๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ง๐จ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฑ๐ข๐ง๐ โž โœจ๐Ÿบ โ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ค. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ...
164K 4.9K 27
๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ ...๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹๐—‡๐–บ๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐–บ๐—… ๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ฝ...
181K 3.3K 25
(๐•€๐•ค๐•’๐•’๐•” ๐•ƒ๐•’๐•™๐•–๐•ช) โ• Aา“แด›แด‡ส€ แด›แดœส€ษชษดษข ษชษดแด›แด แด€ แด›ส€ษชส™ส€ษชแด… Sแด‹สสŸแด€ส€ Lแดแด„แด‹แดกแดแดแด… แดแดœsแด› า“ษชษดแด… แด€ แดกแด€ส แด›แด แด€แด…แดŠแดœsแด› แด€ษดแด… แดแดแด แด‡ า“แดส€แดกแด€ส€แด… แดกษชแด›สœ แด€สŸสŸ แด›สœแด‡ ษดส€แด‡ แด„สœแด€ษดษขแด‡s ษชษด สœแด‡ส€ สŸษชา“แด‡...
260K 6.1K 45
๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐–พ๐—…๐—‚๐—ƒ๐–บ๐— ๐—†๐—‚๐—„๐–บ๐–พ๐—…๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‰๐—๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—…๐—‚๐—๐—๐—…๐–พ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—… ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—๐—…๐—’ ๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‡๐—‚๐–พ๐–ผ๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‰๐–พ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—€๐—‚๏ฟฝ...