The proposal *Leonetta story*

بواسطة Rebeccaxchapman1

Violetta is a star of You mix, she has CDs and tours around the world but what happens when her manager wants... المزيد

Characters ~
Chapter 1 ~
Chapter 2 ~
Chapter 3 ~
Chapter 4 ~
Chapter 6 ~
Chapter 7 ~
Chapter 8 ~
Chapter 9 ~
Chapter 10 ~
Chapter 11 ~
Chapter 12 ~
Chapter 13 ~
Chapter 14 ~
Chapter 15 ~
Chapter 16 ~
Chapter 17 ~
Chapter 18 ~ *Final chapter*

Chapter 5 ~

144 4 0
بواسطة Rebeccaxchapman1

Leon ~
I woke up next to Violetta, I wasn't going to stay the night but as I was trying to leave, Violetta kept stopping me from leaving her, when I looked at her asleep, she was sighing in her sleep.

Violetta: Leon, Mm.

Leon: What?

Violetta: You're still here.

Leon: Yeah, I didn't have a choice you kept stopping me from leaving.

Violetta: It's because you were lovely and warm.

Leon: Even though you know we are supposed to be doing all of us on camera right not off the camera that's what a fake relationship is Violetta.

Violetta: Oh, you want to only be on camera okay I can fix this.

She leaned over for her phone, and I didn't know what she was doing.

Leon: What are you doing?

Violetta: *Gets her camera up* Well you want a be only a fake couple on camera so here you go.

She recorded us kissing and Violetta was talking through the recording.

Violetta: Hey, everyone this is my new fiancé you know him this is Leon Vargas the love of my life.

Leon: Check out our new video down below and we will see you soon. *Kisses her cheek*

As Violetta stopped the camera, they stared at each other and pulled away.

Leon: I better get going before your dad comes and finds me since you said he's overprotective, but I will see you at the studio.

Violetta: Yes, see you at the studio and thank you for staying with me last night even if I didn't give you a choice.

Leon: You are welcome If I must say I liked it.

He left and Violetta smiled nervously as she got dressed and had breakfast and went to the studio today was her best friend Francesca's birthday.

Violetta: Happy birthday, Francesca!!!

Camila: She's throwing a party tonight are you coming with your fiancé?

Violetta: Uh, I'll have to see what my schedule is and what Leon is doing but I'm sure we will be there.

Camila: Good because we have a surprise.

Violetta: A surprise?

Camila: Yes.

As they were talking Marotti came up to them making Francesca go around to where Camila was standing.

Marotti: Ah, Violetta, where is your fiancé?

Violetta: Is he not in class?

Marotti: No, and we need him here, as he has a recording session.

Violetta: He must've gone for a walk, but I must go as I'm planning my best friend's party.

Marotti: I don't think so, Violetta you have a recording session too.

Violetta: What? But it's my best friend's birthday I don't want to miss it.

Marotti: Stop my heart bleeds but Violetta you have responsibilities to your fans not just your friends and Leon is missing so you can record instead.

Violetta: Please, Marotti?

Marotti: I'll make a call for you and see what they say.

While he was on the phone, the girls talked.

Camila: Violetta, go and record I'm sure you'll be finished by the time the party starts we will find Leon and tell him to get you for the party.

Violetta: I feel bad I'm sorry Francesca.

Francesca: Hey, we can always celebrate my birthday tomorrow, just go and record we might see you later.

Violetta: Okay, I love you, girls.

Francesca: We love you too.

As they left, Jeremias walked past but Violetta caught him.

Violetta: Ah, Jeremias can I talk to you?

Jeremias: Yes sure.

Violetta: I'm sorry about my dad he should never have asked you to spy on me it was wrong of him, I hope you don't do what he says because he's just an overprotective person.

Jeremias: Oh, right I won't don't worry.

Violetta: And another thing did you talk to Leon yesterday?

Jeremias: Leon? Ah, yes Leon, I just asked him why he was late to the studio that's all.

Violetta: Don't lie to me, I know you told him to stay away from me, he told me himself what you said to him look I don't need you or my dad telling me or anyone what to okay? So just leave him alone and don't get involved I can handle it.

Jeremias: I was just worried about you that's all.

Violetta: You mean my dad was worried right?

Jeremias: Yes, your dad is worried about I'm just doing what he asked.

Violetta: Well, thank you for your concern but don't do it, please.

Marotti: Violetta, you ready?

Violetta: Yes, sure.

Marotti pulled her into the singing room, but Marotti asked her to get a guitar from Zoom when she heard singing coming from the room, she watched him quietly.

As he finished Violetta was going to leave but he caught her before she left.

Leon: Hey, are you avoiding me?

Violetta: Leon, Marotti was looking for you as you had a recording session with him and because you didn't turn up, I must do a recording session instead and it's my best friend's birthday.

Leon: I just needed to get some air that's all, and you could've told him you were busy.

Violetta: I did but he didn't care he told me it's my fans I have to care about not just my friends while my fake fiancé is here singing when he should be recording not me.

Leon: I'll talk to Marotti, and I'll let you go to your bests friend's birthday party.

Violetta: Don't bother, I have never met someone so selfish.

Leon: So, wait a minute I'm saying I'm going to have a word with Marotti for you to go to your bests friend's party and you call me selfish?

Violetta: Yes, your selfish, Leon you don't take your career seriously.

Leon: Oh, I don't take my career seriously what about you Hmm? You wanted to ditch a recording session for your friend's birthday now that is selfish.

As Leon said it Violetta slapped him making Leon have a red mark on his cheek.

Violetta: You don't tell me what's selfish and what's not selfish we may be a fake couple, but I will not let you comment or criticise the way I do things do you hear me Leon Vargas because I can do all of this without you.

Leon: Fine, but slap me like that again and you won't know what hit you.

Violetta: ...

Marotti: Violetta did you find the guitar, ah Leon nice seeing you where have you been?

Leon: I just went to get some air that's all.

Marotti: You had a recording session Leon, but it's too late now we have Violetta.

Leon: I can do it now if Violetta has somewhere else to be before she calls me selfish.

Violetta: *Hits his side* I have the guitar.

Marotti: Let's go and Leon start rehearsing your song.

Leon: Got it.

As Leon went back to the Piano, Violetta walked away with the guitar.

A/N: ~ 

Thank you for reading. 

x

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

6.7K 85 19
Martina Stoessel and Jorge Blanco are two talented singers with the rest of the Violetta cast but what happens when there feeling of Leon and Violett...
662 16 9
Continuing from Roommates. Leon and Violetta are planning a wedding while raising their little girl Skyler. But what happens when problems get in the...
68.7K 1.9K 43
Violetta and her friends are all vampire along with Pablo and Angie they live together. Violetta lived her life happily until a new guy came to the s...
16.5K 198 25
This is the beginning of the book where Leon and Violetta met, Violetta was dating Diego and she was very happy until two new brothers joined the stu...