"Hold me, please..." - T.O

By fxshx_160207

[Part 2 of "Show me real love, please"] After Oikawa's confession of enganging (F/N), they decided to hold th... More

Chapter 1: Kyoto
Chapter 2: Bounding
Chapter 3: Excitement
Chapter 4: Personal weapon
Chapter 5: Pressure
Chapter 6: New friends
Chapter 7: Girlfriend
Chapter 8: Haters
Chapter 9: Jealousy much
Chapter 10: Bloodlust
Chapter 11: Awful nightmare
Chapter 12: His first action
Chapter 13: Plans
Chapter 14: Failed
Chapter 15: Saviour
Chapter 16: Package
Chapter 17: Approvements
Chapter 18: Familiar
Chapter 19: Anxious
Chapter 20: Interacting
Chapter 21: Interruption
Chapter 22: Tutoring
Chapter 23: Surprise
Chapter 24: Suspicious
Chapter 25: Carried away
Chapter 26: Comfort?
⚠️Chapter 27: Submissive⚠️
Chapter 28: Make up
Chapter 29: Forgiven
Chapter 30: Frustration
Chapter 31: Gift?
Chapter 33: Trust
Chapter 34: Headache
Chapter 35: Evidence
Chapter 36: Explaination
Chapter 37: Phonecall
Chapter 38: Cookies
Chapter 39: Picture
Chapter 40: Notice
Chapter 41: Beginning
Chapter 42: Warning
⚠️Chapter 43: Permission⚠️
Chapter 44: Drinking
Chapter 45: Coincidence
Chapter 46: Feelings
Chapter 47: Picture frame
Chapter 48: Trauma
Chapter 49: Changes
Chapter 50: Truth
Chapter 51: Lieutenant
Chapter 52: Snap
Chapter 53: Mall
Chapter 54: Cheat
Chapter 55: Clueless
Chapter 56: Starve
Chapter 57: Rescue
Chapter 58: Bad feeling
Chapter 59: Tremble
Chapter 60: Cursing
Chapter 61: Threats
Chapter 62: Caught
Chapter 63: Forget
Chapter 64: Insticts
Chapter 65: Backstory
Chapter 66: Range
Chapter 67: Limit
Chapter 68: Act
Chapter 69: Drug
Chapter 70: Bodyguards
Chapter 71: Report
Chapter 72: Force
Chapter 73: Flames
Chapter 74: Vanish
Chapter 75: Him
Chapter 76: Regards
Chapter 77: Ring
Chapter 78: Reunited
Chapter 79: Announcement
Chapter 80: Visit
Chapter 81: Protective
Chapter 82: Wedding
Chapter 83: Goodluck
A/N🙌
Extra👀: Ferris Wheel

Chapter 32: admit

23 3 1
By fxshx_160207

{3rd person POV}

"Times up! Pass along your paper" the teacher spoke out as the students puts down their stationaries and pass the paper.

"Alright... Congratulation for surviving the mid-term, everybody... Hope you all have a great day" the teacher exclaim and walk out after he count the exam papers.

"Yes! Finally!"

"End of exam!"

"Let's go karaoke to celebrate!"

Iqram let out a relieve sigh and wears his bag.

As he was about to push his chair inside, an arm come slinging on his shoulder from behind.

"Iqram-Chan!" Bachira cheered.

"Uwah! Oh, hi Bachira! How's your exam?" Iqram asked.

"It's was easy! Thanks for your helpful notes!" Bachira cheered as both of them walk out.

"Really? Well I'm glad it helps alot" Iqram exclaim with a smile.

As soon they both stepped out, Iqram was tackled into a group hug.

He let out an "Oof" and step back alittle due to the impact he got.

"Iqram! Your notes helps alot!" Isagi cheered.

"Yeah! I can easily answer the question without getting stuck!" Chigir cheered after.

"If we all pass the test, we'll be able to join the game without any problems!" Kunigami exclaim.

Upon hearing their positive feedback, Iqram giggles and smiles widely as he was let go.

"I can't lie if I say I'm proud of you all! Congratulation!" Iqram cheered.

"Ne ne! How about we hangout as a thank you for Iqram-Chan?!" Bachira cheered.

"I'm in!"

"Me too!"

"Count me in!"

"What do you say, Iqram-Chan?"

Iqram beamed at him and said "Sure... but I need to inform Oikawa-Nii about this".

"No problem! So where to?!"

"I wanna go to the mall!"

"The mall? I was thinking about the aquarium!"

"Aquarium's lame! We should go to a movie instead!"

"Ehhh!? But I wanna go to an amusement park!"

While the group was busy bickering about where to where while walking towards the school entrance, Iqram sweat dropped.

"They sure seemed excited..." he muttered.

"... I-Iqram.." a voice call out, making Iqram stops and turns around.

He was met with Kira who was looking down while gripping onto both of his bag straps.

"Yeah, Kira? What's the matter? Is it about the test?"

"Ah! No! No! L-Like they said, your tutors and notes really helped..."

"I see... then... What is?.." Iqram asked.

Kira look back down and grip his bag straps tighter.

"Can we... talk?... In private to be exact..." Kira asked, in a serious tone.

Iqram was stunned by the tone but nods afterwards.

"Um, you guys" Iqram called out, making the group infront turns at him.

"Me and Kira have something to catch up... We'll meet you guys at the entrance" Iqram spoke, pointing at Kira behind with his thumb.

"Sure! See ya!"

With that the duo started to make their way to the bathroom.

They both got in as Kira locked the door.

"So... What do you want to talk about?" Iqram asked, watching Kira turns around with his eyes looking on the floor.

Kira took a deep breath and look up at the confuse Iqram.

"Before I tell you this... Please don't be mad or... furious about it..." Kira exclaim, making Iqram choked on his saliva.

"W-What is?..." he asked, hesistately.

Kira bit his bottom lip and gripped onto his school pants.

"O-Oikawa-san's got stalked... right?.." Kira asked.

"Uh yeah? What about it?"

"W-Well... you see... u-um.." Kira stuttered, his body started to shake.

He gulps to calm himself down.

"The stalker... h-happens to be o-one of my... family members..." Kira cooed, making Iqram widen his eyes.

"Huh?... W-What?.."

"Oikawa-san's stalker... i-is my own... s-sister..."

This left Iqram stunned as he backed up.

"Y-Your sister?..."

Tears then started to slide, following with sobbing and hiccups.

"B-But why-"

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I-I should've *hic* told you earlier about this! I'm so sorry! I don't want *hic* o-our friendship to be ruin j-just because of my sister's doing! I'm sorry!" Kira apologized out loud.

"Kira.."

"I-I'm so sorry! I really am! I knew what she was doing but it's getting worse day by day! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry for keeping it to myself all this time! I'm sorry!" Kira cried out, wiping his tears with both of his hands.

Iqram feels bad and walks closer to him.

Iqram then wrap his arms around Kira as Kira dives into his hold.

"It's alright, Kira... It's okay... I'm not mad like you ask me to... I understand why you did that..." Iqram exclaim.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry..."

"There... there... It's not your fault for not telling... I know you wanted to keep your sister's privacy safe.."

Kira hiccups and gripped onto both of  Iqram's arms as he look up with teary eyes.

"Y-You have to warn your sister and Oikawa-san a-about this! I'm s-serious!"

"W-Woah... Woah... What's with the rush?.. Calm down, Kira..." Iqram exclaim as Kira shakes his head in reply.

"Y-You don't understand! I-If you act too late, your sister's and Oikawa-san's relationship will be ruined!"

"Hey! Hey! What's this all about, Kira? Why are you panicking so much?-"

"My sister's gonna use witchcraft on your family!!" Kira yell out.

Upon hearing Kira's respond, Iqram froze in place as he look at Kira with horrorfied widen eyes.

"She's gonna what?..."

"She's gonna use some witchcraft to make your sister's and Oikawa-san's relationship breaks apart! I-I saw her opening some witchcraft site that can breaks relationship apart in her laptop!!" Kira yell out.

At the Jelavić company

"Alright... I'm done packing... Let's get- oh, you still hugging with that teddy bear?" (F/N) sweat dropped at Oikawa's childishness.

"Isn't he cute, (N/N)-Chan? Kira got it for me as a gift" Oikawa exclaim, hugging the bear.

"Reena-san? Why is she giving you a gift anyways?" (F/N) asked, watching Oikawa stood up from the sofa.

Oikawa shrugs in reply.

"Well! We better hurry up! Don't wanna make Iqram-Chan wait for too long" Oikawa cheered as he walks out, following with (F/N).

While Oikawa was occupied with his humming, (F/N) took glances at the teddy bear in Oikawa's grip.

She narrowed her eyes in suspicious.

'Why is she giving Tooru one all of the sudden? A teddy bear to be exact... There's something fishy going around here...' (F/N) thought.

She then sighs and watches Oikawa humming happily.

'Well I can't suspect her without any evidence... Maybe she was just being nice...' she thought and laughs at Oikawa's excitement.

(A/N: Proud with Kira in this chap btw)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 6.9K 36
[COMPLETED] This is a fluff/angst story including kuroken, iwaoi , and daisuga. There will be other ships but these are the mains. Daily updates :) ...
217 1 9
*DISCONTINUED* Kageyama x reader Kageyama is the same as always uptight, moody, and socially awkward. Or is that just an act? (Y/n) is an average...
158K 5.3K 35
Yandere Oikawa x Female Reader ---------------------------------------------- Oikawa had you, then he lost you. But he still can't get you out of h...
103K 4.3K 39
(M.Atsumu x fem!reader) "𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄." L/n Y/n a girl who foolishly falls inl...