Ultimate Kaisen

By ShinobiThreeSixty

He was supposed to be dead. After sacrificing himself to save the Ultimates, Ben finds himself not in the aft... More

Far From Home
Settling In
Back in Action
Welcome to Jujutsu Tech Part 1
Welcome to Jujutsu Tech Part 2
A New Team
First Mission Part 1
Aftershock
Inner Strength
Stepping Into the Light
Ultimate Kaisen Opening
One Step Forward
An Unusual Encounter
When Extremes Meet
That Which Lingers
Those Whom Prey On The Weak
Lost Innocence
Announcement; Side Stories?!

First Mission Part 2

414 14 7
By ShinobiThreeSixty

(A/N: When I wrote this chapter,I was heavy influenced by the Jujutsu Kaisen S1 track "Your Battle Is My Battle". Perhaps by listening to it, you'll see why)

The two teens would lunge at the cursed spirit, with Chromastone taking the lead. Chromastone would attempt a right cross, causing the curse to sidestep to it's left in order to avoid it. Chromastone would then follow up with a left hook, causing the curse to duck backwards. Running from behind Chromastone,Yuji would then jump high into the air, right before letting out a battle cry as he did a front flip into a downard axe kick with his left leg, causing the curse to jump backwards. The impact of the attack caused the ground beneath Yuji to crack, but he paid no mind to this as he looked towards the curse with frustration. The curse snickered in response.

Equally frustrated, Chromastone would stretch both hands forward before shooting an ultraviolet blast towards the curse, causing it to jump to it's left to avoid it. Upon chuckling in order to taunt Chromastone for missing, the curse was pelted with more blasts, to which it still managed to dodge by weaving from side to side while running forward. Once it was closer to Chromastone, the curse cocked it's right hand back before throwing a right cross,to which Chromastone dodged by jumping into the air to it's surprise.

Chromastone proceeded to turn his body while still in mid air in order to face the back of the curse. Once he did so,he shot another energy blast to which the curse narrowly avoided by jumping backwards. With a battle cry, Chromastone increased his descent downwards and proceeded to punch the ground with his right fist. This caused a huge tremor across the room that was immediately followed up with a landslide that went rapidly towards the curse. Before it could hit it, the curse jumped high into the air in order to avoid it, grinning as it saw the annoyed look on Chromastone's face.

Seeing this as an opportunity, Yuji stepped forward before throwing the sheathed Slaughter Demon with his left hand, causing the curse to weave to the right to avoid it while still in mid air. With a loud battle cry,Yuji ran forward before jumping towards the curse. As he approached it,he angled his body upside down so that his crotch was coming towards it's face with his legs wide open. Caught off guard by this maneuver, the curse was unable to stop Yuji from wrapping his legs around it's neck tightly.

With a grunt,Yuji arched back further,as if about to perform a backflip, and proceeded to throw the curse towards Chromastone through his legs wrapped around it's neck.

(A/N: If you still don't understand,Yuji basically just did a mid air hurrincanrana).

This sent the curse flying face first towards Chromastone,who proceeded to strike it with a powerful right punch to the face. The force behind it was so great that it completely destroyed the wall it crashed into,thus sending into a completely different room. This one was dark green in color, and there wasn't much of a floor within it either, as the floor that existed in this room was vertical in length. It was also so narrow that just a few steps to either sides would see you falling off into the lower section, which was far below the room itself. Fortunately though, this was just the middle section of the room,as to the far ends of both sides, more wider flooring could be seen.

With an irritated grunt, the curse got back to it's feet,as it had landed on the middle side of the room. It then saw Chromastone and Yuji come through the hole in the wall that the former had made. Both Yuji's and Chromastone's eyes were fixated on the curse, whose eyes in turn,was also fixated on them. The three combatants would continue to glare at each other for a few fleeting moments.

Upon noticing that the curse was most likely waiting in anticipation for them to make the next move again, Itadori looked towards Chromastone.

"I'll admit, that was a pretty good punch. But how come you didn't use those energy blasts from earlier? They looked like they had more of an effect on it." Said Yuji.

"Chromastone doesn't have much energy to start off with. I have to absorb some in order to use it." Explained Chromastone as he maintained eye contact with the curse.

"Unfortunately for us, the special grade seems to have wised up from earlier,so it's not using any energy blasts this time around. And with no energy to absorb..." The curse began to flex it's fingers in anticipation.

"I can't use my powers to the fullest." Yuji's eves widened in surprise upon hearing this.

"Wow.Talk about a drawback." Said Yuji with sympathy.

"Yeah, tell me about..." The curse immediately lunged towards Yuji, it's left hand arched back as it proceeded to try and punch him. Before it could, Chromastone managed to push Yuji forward, thus positioning him behind the crush, and took the blow instead by blocking it with the back of his right hand, much to the curse's surprise.

"Don't you know it's rude to butt in when others are talking?" Taunted Chromastone. Gritting it's teeth in annoyance, the curse would throw a right cross, causing Chromastone to hold the outstreched limb with his left hand, rotate his body clockwise, and land a devastating backhand to the face with his right hand.

The blow sent the curse stumbling back, leaving it open to an 'Iron Shoulder' from Yuji's right shoulder.

(A/N: Iron Shoulder (Also known as 'Iron Mountain Lean' or by it's original name, Tetsuzanko. It's a martial arts technique from the martial arts style, Bajiquan.)

This sent the curse stumbling forward this time, leaving it open to a right cross from Chromastone. This caused it to turn until it was facing Yuji directly, and stumble towards him. Yuji would then land a high kick to the face with his right leg, before landing a straight punch to the face with his left hand. This caused the curse to fly back to another right cross from Chromastone.This time to the back of the head, causing it to fall forward.

Before it could fall face first to the ground,Yuji bent backwards almost completely until he was able to use his left hand to do a one hand backhand spring,all the while using his right leg to land a kick to the jaw of the curse, sending it flying upwards slightly. Chromastone proceeded to jump into air, turn the curse with his right hand until it was facing him directly, before throwing a left hook which was followed with a straight right punch that sent it flying backwards.

Not allowing it to crash into the wall this time, Chromastone flew behind the curse before clasping both hands together,and swinging them to it's back in a manner similar to a baseball bat. The blow caused the curse to backflip as it flew upwards, right before crashing into the ceiling with it's back indepthed into it, and it's arms outstretched.

"Now that's what I call a home run." Taunted Chromastone as he levitated in the air while looking at the curse.

Gritting it's teeth viciously as it was now enraged, the yellow and black aura from before began to taint the air, causing the room and the body of the curse to shake violently. Chromastone's single eye widened as he knew what was about to happen next.

Falling down from the ceiling wall, the curse levitated in the air as the yellow energy began to build around it's body until it eventually took the shape of a dome. With a loud shout, the energy blast engulfed the entire room in a manner similar to that of a massive explosion. An awestruck Yuji was unable to move as the energy blast was about to hit him. Luckily, Chromastone flew towards him before grabbing him and flying down to the room below, shielding him as he absorbed the excess of the blast.

The ground they once stood on was rendered to pieces,thus making all three combatants to change rooms once more. Carrying Yuji bridal style as he held him close to his chest after landing on the ground, Chromastone decided to take in his new surroundings.

For starters, the flooring he stood one was similar to the one above them previously. The differences came from the room being dark blue in color, having a large body of water at the empty spaces that didn't make up the floors, and having large pillars placed at all corners of it.

"You ok?" Asked Chromastone.

"I'm fine. Thanks." Said Yuji with gratitude. With a nod, Chromastone gently placed Yuji on his feet.

"More importantly, what happened just now?" Asked Yuji.

"I'm guessing our little combo from earlier must have made it mad,so it figured it'd wipe us out with one blast." Explained Chromastone right before holding up his now clenched left first and looking at it.

"Unfortunately,it seems like it forgot that I can absorb energy." As he said this, his body began to glow the familiar rainbow color from before.

"So that means you can use your powers better now?" Asked a hopeful Yuji.

"Yeah but I've got a better idea." Suddenly, the curse landed inside the water with a heavy thud, causing it to splash across the room. Upon seeing Chromastone and Yuji,it gritted it's teeth in frustration over the fact that they survived. It seemed like it was about to lunge at the duo, but held itself back from doing so once Chromastone stepped directly in front of Yuji.

"Itadori, when I say now, you go on ahead and attack. I'll tag in when need be." Said Chromastone in a hushed tone while still looking at the cursed spirit.

"Huh? But I thought you wanted to..." Began Yuji in a similar hushed tone.

"Just trust me." Interrupted Chromastone, causing Yuji to go wide eyed. For a few seconds it seemed like Yuji was seriously contemplating Chromastone's words. But not long after he said those words however...

"Ok." Said Yuji with conviction, thus letting know that he backed Chromastone's decision fully.

"Thanks." Said Chromastone with gratitude as he even looked back at Yuji, albeit slightly. With his focus now placed back on the curse, Chromastone then stretched out his hands, causing it to gasp in surprise.

"Go again?" Upon seeing the ultraviolet glow wash over Chromastone's body like before, the curse visibly tensed up.

"Now!" Shouted Chromastone.. With a battle cry,Yuji ran from behind Chromastone, causing the curse to look at him with surprise. It almost didn't dodge the punch sent it's way by Yuji.

"Sorry,not the plan." The ultraviolet glow died down, which Chromastone followed with crossing his arms confidently. The curse's attention was primarily on Chromastone,as it didn't know what he was planning. Despite this,it would dodge all of Yuji's blows sent his way almost effortlessly.

Yuji would attempt a left jab, causing the curse to step back slightly to dodge it. He would then follow it up with a right elbow cross (A/N: Imagine it as him using his right elbow as if he's throwing a right cross.) causing the curse to weave to the left. A right roundhouse kick would nearly make contact with it's face had it not ducked down slightly. It was even more fortunate to jump back in order to dodge a sudden axe kick from that same leg.

Yuji would then fall on his left hand that he placed on the ground as he would attempt a sweep kick with his right leg. The curse would end up jumping over this this attack. Using the momentum from the failed sweep kick,Yuji would get back on his feet and turn in order to attempt a high roundhouse kick with his left leg. The curse would block this with the side of it's right hand, causing it to grin.

However,it would end up letting it's guard down through this act, as it was immediately kicked in the chin by the same left leg, causing it to arch it's neck backwards. Dropping his left leg,Yuji would immediately tighten the bandage wrapped around his right hand, before loosening it. As the curse arched it's neck back forward, it's face was immediately splattered with blood from Yuji's severed arm.

This managed to temporarily blind it's vision, leaving it open to a high side kick to the back from Yuji's left leg. After regaining it's footing upon initially stumbling forward, the curse was enraged, and didn't bother to properly clean it's eye as it sent a wild swiping attack to Yuji's legs with it's right hand. Yuji would manage to dodge this by doing a front flip over the curse and landing behind it.

Cupping both hands together, the air was once again tainted by the familiar yellow and black energy from before. Forming a condensed ball of energy, the curse turned towards Yuji before getting back to it's feet and thrusting both palms forward, with the left palm above the right one. This sent the energy ball towards Yuji, causing him to gasp. But before it could hit him, Chromastone stepped in front of Yuji in order to absorb the blast by allowing it to hit his chest. This caused both Yuji and the curse to gasp in shock.

"Now!" Shouted Chromastone.. Though initially confused,Yuji suddenly realized what Chromastone was asking him to do, and once again,he ran forward from behind Chromastone. This time, Yuji used his right leg to kick the water upwards, causing it to splash on the curse's face. Because of this,it was unable to see Yuji jump into the air to drop kick it, causing it to stumble backwards.

'I see.' Began Yuji through his thoughts as he got up to his feet to land a left cross to the curse's face, before following it up with a right side kick across the face as well, causing it to turn backwards.

'I think I get it now, Tennyson.' Yuji proceeded to run up the back of the slightly disoriented curse before jumping off it. Making sure he was positioned directly above it,Yuji,as he began to fall down, wrapped the inside of his severed right hand around the neck of the curse, and proceeded to slam it face first to the ground, causing a large splash of water to follow suit.

Both combatants got back to their feet, but Yuji did so first. This allowed Yuji knee the curse in the face with his right leg, causing it to stand back up properly almost immediately. Yuji would follow with a left cross, arching it's face to the left, before following up with a sweep kick with the back of his right leg, causing it to trip forward. Before it could fall,Yuji would perform another 'Iron Shoulder', this time to it's positioned upside down face. This would send the curse flying and skidding across the water, causing a mini splash each time it hit the water..It would eventually come to a stop once it was a few meters away from hitting a wall.

Getting back up a bit groggily,it looked at Yuji with killing intent, gritting it's teeth wildly. It would then proceeded to take a quick deep breath, the now yellow air around it indicating that it was charging up another attack. It would then shoot a large energy blast towards Yuji that would fly towards him instantaneously. Before it could hit it's target however, Chromastone would step in front of Yuji and absorb the blast once more, this time with his outstreched left palm. The curse could only look on in shock.

'Why you wanted me to fight it by myself.' Yuji would look at Chromastone with awe as he stretched out his right hand to Yuji while still facing the curse. As his expression changed into a more resolute one,Yuji would then take Chromastone's hand with his left, grabbing it firmly. With a nod, Chromastone would then spin around while still holding Yuji, before throwing him towards the bewildered curse. Due to the strength and speed behind the throw,Yuji would immediately hit his target in the form of a drop kick to the gut, causing the curse to spit out purple blood in pain before being sent flying towards the wall.

'It's so you could absorb it's energy blasts when it uses them..' Yuji got back up to his feet as he saw the angered cursed spirit still buried into the wall.

With a bloodcurdling scream, the curse jumped high into the air, with both hands clasped together and arched back in a manner similar to a hammer. Once it was directly above a startled Yuji,it brought it's hands down with enough force to make the ground quake violently, and the water to splash across all corners of the room. Yuji had managed to dodge this attack by performing a front roll with his left hand, much to the frustration of the curse.

With a battle cry, the curse tried to claw Yuji's face with it's right hand, causing him to step back to dodge. As it aimed another slash towards his legs with it's left hand,Yuji vaulted over it by doing an aerial somersault,thus landing behind it. It would then try to lunge towards Yuji with it's outstretched right hand, causing him to grab the hand with his left, before falling to his back and kicking the curse off him, sending it to the air.

Arching it's body while in mid air until it was positioned properly, the curse then spat out another energy blast from it's mouth, this one much more powerful than the last. Once again, Chromastone would jump in front of Yuji, this time levitating in front of him as he stretched both hands to absorb the blast. After doing so, he landed on the ground with enough force to cause the water to splash across the room once more. This made Yuji to run around Chromastone by his left to reduce how much of the water he was sprayed it.

As the cursed spirit landed back on the ground,it began to tremble in fear as it saw Chromastone's body began to glow the familiar ultraviolet light. It had just now realized what his plan was all this time.

'... And so that you'll have enough power.' The curse jumped into the air in an attempt to dodge Chromastone's upcoming attack. Before it could get any higher however,Yuji, who had anticipated something like this, hovered above the curse spirit,as he had jumped before it. With it's eyes widened in surprise, the curse was unable to block or avoid the double axe kick to the face from Yuji that sent it flying back down with a heavy thud. Yuji had managed to land at the right side of the curse, and was a few meters away from it. He had landed just in time the look of complete horror on it's face once it's eyes fell back on Chromastone.

With his hands outstretched, and his entire body glowing brightly, Chromastone couldn't help but smirk upon seeing the despair that had consumed the curse.

"Gotcha!" Said Chromastone right before unleashing his charged up blast. The attack was so powerful that it's light engulfed the entirety of the cursed spirit's body, and it was so large that it destroyed the wall behind it.

Once it died down, Yuji's eyes widened in shock upon seeing that the entire upper body of the curse was gone. As it's lower half fell on it's knees, what remained of it's body was gradually being reduced to ashes,as purple flames engulfed it.

'To do something like this.' The fact that the curse had been defeated in such a manner could only mean one thing...

"You...You did it.. You actually exorcised it." Said Yuji with surprise that was immediately replaced with amazement.

"No...we did it." Said Chromastone with a warm smile that initially took Yuji by surprise, only for him to smile as well.

TO BE CONTINUED!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 138 19
Ben Tennyson was just a normal ten year old.He wanted to be a hero but could never be one Due to him lacking a quirk. However, in a literal sense... ...
5K 100 18
set 4 years after Gwen 10 classic. since the ending of Gwen 10 classic gwen has taken off the omnitrix, and has returned to a normal life. However wh...
39.1K 1.1K 18
The Fairy, The Demon, The Star, The Vampire, The Time Traveler, The Killer, The Alien Hero. These 7 people are known in one way or...
35.7K 643 24
Ben Tennyson was once a Quirkless boy who had a dream to become a hero, but was denied by an unfortunate genetic trait. Although in his last year of...