๐€๐๐†๐„๐‹๐’. blue lock โœ“

By SENEON

"an angel from heaven." bllk x f! reader oneshots for you to binge-read ๐Ÿค ยฉSEN. โš DEC 2022. More

โฐโฐ ANGELS แฐ info
โฐยน AQUARIUM แฐ c. hyoma
โฐยฒ YEARS แฐ k. michael
โฐยณ KARAOKE แฐ e. otoya
โฐโด INTO YOU แฐ e. otoya
โฐโต SOMEONE แฐ c. hyoma
โฐโถ CHOICES แฐ i. sae
โฐโท COURTESAN แฐ i. rin
โฐโธ HOURS แฐ n. seishiro
โฐโน YOUR WIN แฐ k. michael
ยนโฐ PAINTING แฐ c. hyoma
ยนยน MISTLETOE แฐ n. seishiro
ยนยฒ DESIRE แฐ m. reo
ยนยณ INFINITY แฐ i. yoichi
ยนโด PERFECT แฐ i. sae
ยนโต JAPAN แฐ i. sae
ยนโถ BEAUTY แฐ c. hyoma
ยนโท DOUBT แฐ i. sae
ยนโธ QUALITY TIME แฐ i. rin
ยนโน HERO แฐ b. meguru
ยฒโฐ EASY แฐ c. hyoma
ยฒยน BEARS แฐ g. gin
ยฒยฒ EDITS แฐ i. rin
ยฒยณ KOALA แฐ n. seishiro
ยฒโด CHARMS แฐ a. jyubei
ยฒโต ANALYST แฐ i. yoichi
ยฒโถ BLIND DATE แฐ k. ranze
ยฒโท OKAY แฐ k. michael
ยฒโธ INSANE แฐ s. ryusei
ยฒโน FIRST KISS แฐ n. ikki
ยณโฐ SMILE แฐ k. rensuke
ยณยน FAร‡ADE แฐ k. ranze
ยณยฒ HIS WOMAN แฐ e. otoya
ยณยณ COMFORT แฐ i. sae
ยณโด MELTING แฐ i. yoichi
ยณโต ALL MINE แฐ i. sae
ยณโถ ALL MINE แฐ i. rin
ยณโท I KNOW แฐ j. ego
ยณโธ HAIR TIE แฐ c. hyoma
ยณโน CHANCE แฐ i. sae
โดโฐ CUT แฐ t. aoshi
โดยน ASPECTS แฐ y. hiori
โดยฒ SLOW DANCING แฐ i. rin
โดยณ ILY แฐ z. tsurugi
โดโด COOKIES แฐ i. sae
โดโต TINY SMILE แฐ j. ego
โดโถ MEMORY แฐ i. sae
โดโท SWORDSMITH แฐ c. hyoma
โดโธ THE SUN แฐ i. yoichi
โดโน THAT'S GAY แฐ k. rensuke
โตโฐ FAKE BF แฐ s. ryusei
โตยน GANGSTER แฐ i. rin
โตยฒ REFLECTION แฐ n. alexis
โตยณ SNOWFLAKE แฐ s. nagi
โตโด ABLAZE แฐ y. kenyu
โตโต RAIN แฐ i. yoichi
โตโถ EXECUTION แฐ i. sae
โตโท EYES แฐ n. ikki
โตโธ ROMANCE แฐ m. reo
โถโฐ STARS แฐ g. gin
โถยน GOLDFISH แฐ b. meguru
โถยฒ MOCKTAIL แฐ i. rin
โถยณ VAMPIRE แฐ i. sae
โถโด LANTERNS แฐ s. nagi
โถโต KISS ME แฐ c. hyoma
โถโถ ROBOT แฐ k. michael
โถโท ECLIPSE แฐ c. hyoma
โถโน LOVE LETTER

โตโน FRIENDS แฐ n. seishiro

2.7K 110 11
By SENEON

friends, nagi seishiro.
platonic  +  fluff.

𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐎 was always a lazy boy who thinks nothing of games and an easy life. he slacked off, often wondering why he was even a human. yet, his wonders always seemed to die down whenever he sees a certain e/c-haired girl.

your soft and gentle eyes never fail to make his heart skip a beat. the way you would make the tiniest of gestures towards him, and he would fantasize it being a big thing.

honestly, you thought he was weird. nagi was always looking at you in class you and presumably trying to be an idiot around you.

it clicked when you finally started making assumptions that he might want to be your friend, but his laziness wouldn't allow him to befriend you.

average and normal like everyone else, you simply found life boring. but the silverhead managed to make it a little entertaining with the hints that he kept dropping.

"hey, l/n-chan, don't you think nagi-kun is like, obsessed with you or something?" your friend asked, her fingers tapping the table impatiently with a vein on her forehead. "i'm waiting for him to make a move."

you snorted and buried your face in your desk, "he probably just wants to be friends."

she grimaced and rolled her eyes, "yeah. friends. when all he does is blush around you and tries to approach you. as if he doesn't annoy anyone with his slacking off shit..."

"i think he just wants to be friends but he's too much of a pussy because i'm a loser," you insisted, clearly getting on your friend's nerves.

why were you in denial? because you are an idiot who is too oblivious to emotions and feelings.

"bitch.."

"yeah anyways."

while you conversed with your friend, a pair of dark eyes watched you, a light tint of roses spreaded across his cheeks. oh, how nagi loved watching you talk, wishing your friend was him.

in his eyes, you were just the perfect girl. he couldn't take his eyes off you whenever you were around. it was like it an automatic reaction that even he wouldn't know of.

little did he knew, his purple-haired friend was watching, his own mind thinking one thing;

set the two up.

"i never knew you'd be the type to have a crush," reo spoke up as they ate on the rooftop.

nagi's face flushed red with his friend's words. "i don't have a crush!"

"hah, sure."

it seemed like a genius like him couldn't even gather the courage to speak to a mere girl. and the mikage found that very amusing.

"why don't you talk to her?" reo suggested, a flash of hope struck nagi, "how would i do that? if i knew how to talk to her, i would've done that ages ago."

"relax. l/n-san goes to the library to read during lunch. you can start a conversation with whatever she's reading, maybe she plays games too!" reo said, a huge smirk on his face. "use your mind, genius."

nagi was hesitant on his friend's ideas, starting to think it was a huge hassle.

"you'll be fine, nagi!"

with the utmost peace and silence, a book was gently set on the table, as you glanced up.

sunlight illuminated golden hues in your field of vision, thus you couldn't see the person opposite you. only a figure of quite a tall person that felt somewhat. . . ethereal.

it was rare for someone to even bother you in the library, where you felt most comfortable in. and with the person that just sat down in your sunlight, it managed to annoy you a little.

"you read romcom?" the person asked, the familiarity in their voice going through your ears, sending chills down your spine.

it belonged to the ever-so genius in football, nagi seishiro. his monotonous voice never failing to make an impression on you.

"sometimes," you replied, eyes quickly darting back to the book in your hands.

why would he sit in front of you? and why are you scared? is it because he's practically a lazy giant?

you were dead set on talking to him a moment ago while planning with your friend. this wasn't how you two anticipated things.

"nice. i like the balloon scene. gives me the feels," he spoke, fully catching your attention.

"you've read love is war?" an eyebrow raised, curiousity seeped through your entire mind.

"yeepp."

you swore you could hear a slight hesitation in his voice. it struck you when the boy sitting in front of you was simply getting out of character.

reo was the one who gave nagi intel on what you were reading. if it goes wrong, rep would lose a friend and a dream. jk.

"are you here to make small talks or discuss about love is war?" you finally broke the confusion and curiosity, the sunlight was now covered by a cloud and you could see nagi's face clearly.

you were expecting stoicism, but a flustered expression was displayed. an unknown feeling stung you like a bee, causing heat to rise up your cheeks, coating it with the petals of red roses.

nagi slightly shifted his head to the side, and you couldn't help but instantly covered your mouth with your hands. the sight of him blushing and shifting his head looked way too unreal.

it was like a dream, far from reality. way different from his usual laziness.

"n-nagi... i can't believe i'm saying this, but you look... cute," you shut your eyes in embarrassment.

the said boy felt more heat rise up to his cheeks at the sudden compliment. his eyes widened to compliment the shock on his face. "w-what... you idiot! don't go saying stuff like that.."

"oi! keep quiet!" a librarian shouted.

"oops, sorry."

"i said quiet!"

"sorry!" nagi whispered and you burst out laughing quietly as nagi remained his blush, looking at the side.

"you're funny," you giggled and smiled at him. "i think i like you."

his head took a sharp turn to look at you. "really?" a rare face full of hope and brightness.

you nodded, "yeah. i like funny people. they make things interesting."

"oh," his brightness turned dim, hope striped away from his heart. you were confusing, the way you sound so unsure when you speak made him think you wouldn't like him at all.

seeing him try so hard as someone who doesn't, that, you would never understood why. but you understood what he was trying to do, and you felt the same to do so.

"let's be friends!" you offered, closing the book and setting it aside. the first step was already unknowingly completed, and so was the second; talk and be friends.

he shot you a slight smile, a simple and beautiful sight in your eyes which made you heart thumped.

"sure, but one day, can we be more than video game buddies?" asked softly, his words firm, yet there was a hint of nervousness in it.

"yeah, i'd love that."

────────

sept 15 2023 | friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 786 14
โžณ ๐—˜๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—Ÿ - ยน๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ผ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๏ฟฝ...
3.7K 144 5
โ show me some dear lovin' โž [ VARIOUS BLUE LOCK X READER ] ยฉ iliverae 2024 every word is handwritten by me, please do not repost without permission...
9.1K 443 11
โ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™›๐™–๐™ž๐™ง. ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ž๐™ฉ. โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ แฐ.แŸ ๊’ฐ ส™สŸแดœแด‡ สŸแดแด„แด‹ แด€แดœ ๊’ฑ แฐ.แŸ ๊’ฐ แด แด€ส€ษชแดแดœ๊œฑ! ส™สŸแดœแด‡ สŸแดแด„แด‹...
74.5K 3.6K 25
๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ณ ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ - /หŒself หˆsen(t)ษ™rd/ adjective preoccupied with oneself and one's affairs. "๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ด๐˜‚๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๏ฟฝ...