Cat and dog chase ((discontin...

Por Aemtha

To those who are interested in continuing this book, I am willing to give it. - Aemtha Loke, a celestial spir... Más

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 1

325 9 0
Por Aemtha

((A/N: I don't follow the anime or manga plots. Pictures that appear in this book are not mine... The pic on this chapter's media is the Celestial Spirit World))

Lucy's pov

"Sulking like that won't do you any good Lucy-san." Mirajane giggled as she cleaned a mug with a rug.

"Natsu and Happy are taking a while, glaring at quests to find a job that Natsu could really do damage." I sighed, my head still laying on top of the counter.

"Lushie! Lushie!" Natsu skipped with Happy floating beside him.

I sat straight up and looked at him. "You found one?"

"Yep! Lookie lookie!" He practically shoved the paper into my face

I glared at him and focused on reading the request. It said 'Please help take down a rampaging Mage and her alliances. Reward: 140,000 Jewel.'

I fist pumped. "It will finally pay off my rent! Mira-san! We'll be taking this!"

"Take care." Mira smiled and waved.

"Let's go Happy! Come on Lucy." Natsu grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the guild.

"Aye sir!"

"Ho-hold on Natsu! We have to take the train to Wosslers." I said, trying to make him stop making me fly off my feet.

The fire dragon slayer tripped and actually had his cheeks puffed. "Lucy you're so mean!" The flying blue cat whined.

I dusted off my skirt and sighed. "I need to walk properly."

"Are we there yet?" Natsu asked in one breath.

"We haven't boarded the train yet Natsu." Happy floated.

~~~

'Natsu, you are hopeless.' I sweat dropped as I saw Natsu sprawled out on the train station, we finally arrived Wosslers after a four hour train ride.

"Hold it together Natsu. We have to get to the client's house to get info about the rampaging she-Mage." I shouted.

"How would you know it's a she?" Happy asked.

"It clearly says, rampaging mage and HER alliances." I picked up Natsu and dragged him to the Mayor's house.

~~~

When we arrived at the house, I let my right arm loose around Natsu who I was still carrying. I was supposed to knock with my right hand but then Natsu shuffled and I lost hold of him.

Natsu dropped and his head smacked on the door. Sliding down to the ground. "Lucy you meanie." Natsu groaned.

"It wasn't my fault you were heavy!" I hissed.

Then the doors of the house opened, revealing a girl with a fluffy dress.

Hold on...

"I'm sorry Lucy-San!"

"Aries?" I asked as I saw the girl with pink hair and horns from her head, open the door wider.

"Come in. My other master shall explain everything. I'm sorry!" She said.

Natsu jumped up back to life and looked at Aries. "Hey, aren't you one of Lucy's spirits?"

"Lucy-san isn't the only I have contract with... I'm sorry!" Aries cowered.

"Just get inside!" I kicked Natsu and Happy in as Aries closed the door behind us. "But how could you have another contract with if I have your key?" I asked Aries.

"There are people who don't need keys to summon spirits. I'm sorry." Aries answered.

Aries led us to an office. An old lean man was standing and staring at the collection of books he had in a bookshelf. "Ceru-sama." Aries bowed.

"Fairy Tail?" The man asked as he walked up to us.

"Yes sir. We're here to accept the job." I nodded.

"Lucy-san. This is Ceru-sama. I also have a contract with him. I'm sorry!" Aries introduced him to me.

"You're a Celestial Mage too?" He smiled.

"Yes sir... And um... Could you tell us at least what's with the rampaging Mage?" I said.

He sighed. "She used to be a friend of mine. But she she started harassing other Celestial Mages, you know their tactics. Kill the owner and become the owner."

"I know that... That happened to Aries with that member of Oracion Seis." I said in a small voice.

"You'll eventually find her. Her name's Monica. She'll stand out because she just randomly attacks us Celestial Mages. So you have to keep on guard." Ceru warned.

"Did she attack you already?" I asked.

"Once. And ever since then, I never left the house." He said.

"Runes?" I suspected. Ceru nodded.

"Yosh! I'm all fired up!" Fire breathing out of Natsu.

"Natsu-san! Please stop! I'm sorry!" Aries tried to calm Natsu.

~~~

I was sitting by the river, eating fish with Natsu and Happy under the moon. Happy was definitely happy because of the fish. I've never put my guard down ever since we went out of the Mayor's house.

"Gate of the chisel. Caelum." I heard from my right and Natsu tackled me down as a green blast past us.

"Bad Caelum! You missed your target." I heard a girl shout.

Natsu stood up and helped me up too. "Lucy." Happy clung onto my legs.

A girl with glowing green eyes stepped out from the bushes. A floating metallic ball behind her. "Let's get on with this. Give me the keys." She waved her hand bored.

"You do know well enough that I won't be handing my keys." I pulled a key.

"Gate of the Golden Bull. I open thee! Taurus!" Taurus appeared behind me with his axe ready.

"I won't let another girl... Wi-with. A nice body... Hurt my Lucy's mooore good body and steal my key." Taurus practically stuttered, he was really eying the girl's body.

"Yes Taurus. Protect my body where your keys are attached to my hips." I tried to ignore his pervertness for just today.

"Protect Lucy's body!" He swung his axe around. The girl, Ceru said is named Monica, dodged and Taurus's axe hit straight into the floating metallic ball.

Caelum sparked widely then poofed into dust. "Gate of the blacksmith. Gaston." Monica raised what looked like a green key, an emerald key.

"Too bad bull. I have to confiscate your weapon." A man with a black cap over his bald scalp, a black shirt over a dirty white apron and some pants and shoes.

"This is mine!" Taurus hugged his axe.

"Iron fist of the Fire Dragon." Natsu jumped in between them and knocked over the man, he disappeared into dust also but before he went fully away, an arrow went right through Taurus. Taurus also disappeared.

"Too bad." Monica smiled.

"Gate of the Scorpion. I open thee! Scorpio!"

"We are!"

"Scorpio. Please!"

"Yeah! Sand Buster." A whirlwind of sand came to hit Monica.

"Guardian of the Desert. I open thee. Sove." I saw a twinkle of a blue light.

The attack that Scorpio sent was curved and hit right back at Scorpio. Just as then two more puffs of smoke.

"Roar of the Fire Dragon!" Natsu tried to hit Monica.

"Guardian of the Flames. I open thee. Scorcher." The roar Natsu attacked was swept by more flames.

"Scorcher, I need to be at peace." The figure, I have no idea if its a man or woman because it was just fire floating and was compressed into a body.

The 'Scorcher' brought Natsu far into the forest. "Natsu!" Happy went after Natsu.

"Come on girlie. You make me want to leave you alone with your puny Spirits." Cooed Monica.

I'm getting tired now... But I have no choice. "Gate of the Water Bearer. I open thee. Aquarius."

"Tch." Aquarius was facing the other way.

"Aquarius please. I don't want to lose you." I frowned. Aquarius glared at me before she sent a massive wave to all of us.

"Guardian of Time. I open thee. Millennia." The water vaporized. And Aquarius just said a 'tch' before disappearing too.

"Gate of the Maiden. I open thee. Virgo!"

"Punishment time, Hime?"

"For your punishment, defeat her." I said, I'm really desperate now.

Virgo's eyes flashed red and dug a hole. "When it comes to punishing. There's one spirit that can do that... Gate of Justice. I open thee. Judge!"

Just then, a man with this weird wig and a judge robe immediately had Virgo on his hand. Knocked out with hearts on her eyes. Both of them disappeared.

I'm losing options. "Gate of the lion. I open thee. Loke!"

Loke appeared with a smirk. "Leave it to me Lucy." His fists glow gold and went to punch Monica.

The woman jumped away and laughed. "I make your keys mine!"

"Gate of the fox. I open thee! Vixen!"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

25.7K 871 13
When Loke is killed in the Human World, Lucy solemnly accepts the duty of taking his place as the Zodiac Lion. However, Gray isn't ready to let her g...
153K 4.4K 45
Lucy Heartfilia A young girl that had many dreams awaiting to come true. The stories you've read were that she was from a kind and loving guild calle...
1.4K 24 12
Warning: This fanfic is rated for language and occasional sexual scenes. If you do not like any of the two then please do not read. -- It's bee...
283K 4.8K 32
{[DISCONTINUED]} Y/N is the 1st Wizard Saint known as the 'Fairy Goddess' because she is very beautiful like a Fairy and very powerful like a Goddess...