secret organization (bl)

By canisiojoy

Hello guys this miss black again... I'm actually not good in description so please check it out. I only publi... More

THEERAPANYAKUL Family clan
new generation of theerapanyakul family
Chawalitrajiwong family
Jongcheveevat family
Wong &Keerati family
Wongsavanischakorn family
Guntithanon family
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
add new character
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13

chapter 9

591 29 4
By canisiojoy

Yuanqi mansion...

Weeks later after the incident at the race event.

"Sir Team. There's a man from Theerapanyakul family." The guards informed the young boss who is busy on his laptop.

Team furrowed."Man from Theerapanyakul family?who might it be?"he asked in curiosity.

And the guards give laptop that connected to the surveillance camera at the gate.

"Ow,is Noeul here?"he asked his bodyguard.

The men shook it's head"sir Noeul, weren't here. But I think he was at beach.

"Then let him came in and send him at the beach."Team demand. That his men comply.

And walked outside.

And whispered at his co-workers.and nodded. And open the big gate of mansion.

And Payu start his and park it inside.

"Please sir follow me."

Payu just look around. Just like at their mansion but this mansion is way more big than his dad and uncle kinn's mansion.

And guards was roaming around.this mansion is way more secure than theirs. Who's stupid will try to broke in this kind of mansion no one. Except if they're really a stupid and idiot.

When he get inside he saw Team sitting at the living room.

And he raised it's head."hey Phi', Noeul is in the beach back of the mansion."he said

"Uhmm,thanks." Then theirs there other friends came. And confused of how Payu was there in their house. And surprisingly.

"Phi'Payu. What are you doing here?" And Payu tilted it's head and furrowed.

"Syn?what are doing here?"he asked his brother.

He came to Payu and greeted him with hug."I told dad and pa that I will live with my friends house."

"What?why I didn't know this?"

"Ow sorry Phi',I didn't inform you guys earlier.and please just explained to phi' north and pho win okay.i love you phi."he said cutely.

And Payu melted at that. And nodded."but take care of yourself okay... Anyway. Uhmm. Team can I take a picture of you all guys?"he asked hopefully.

And so they furrowed.

"What for?"peat asked.

He smirked evilly."well you guys believe that I just pass the photos at my friends to annoyed them?"he asked.

"Oww,let people annoyed is my hobby. But how make you annoyed them phi?"Team asked excitedly.

"Just watch nong."and took his phone from his pocket. And took Team's photo. And the others.

And he passed the photo to his friends,brothers and and cousin and silent mode his phone while grinning widely.

And the guard bring him to Noeul.

Then they reach the beach and finally found Noeul. He can't stop his smile.

And snapped a photo of Noeul.

And he walked closer to the young boy.
And he just startled and look at Payu Infront of it.

When Noeul relax."what are doing here phi?"he asked the older.

He smile and shook it's head."you said yourself that you will help me with my training in my martial arts,isn't it?or are you already forgot about it?"

And Noeul think about it then he remember.

"Oh yeah,I remember now." He answered with his deep English voice. While Payu think about it it was sexy.

"Hmm. Actually your martial arts was so impressive. I can't believe that someone could bit me. Where did you trained it,and who is your master?I really want to congrats him."

"Ow,then you must congrats your dad and pa."he answered teasingly.

"Huh?why my pa and dad?" He asked in confused.

"Because they're out master. They're the one who trained us. But we just need to improve more. So we travel in Beijing to more training for ourselves."

"Ow,that's why. I wish that you could thought me about your knowledge in martial arts. It was so embarrassing that it was a younger boy who can bit me in martial arts. I want to bit you someday."

"Hah!sure."Noeul answered with a challenge.

And Noeul bring him to their training ground to start their training.

🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌆🌆🌆🌆🌆🌆🌆

"Ugh!this man he really pissed me off." Win exclaimed in annoyance.

And so the others while he look at the photos that his brother passed him.

"How dare he visit at the nongs house without telling us?is he really a friend?"Bonn asked in rage.

They called him thousand times but it's only ringing but he didn't answer.

"Why is he doing this to us."and vee read the message again an hours ago.

Message
From storm:

~noeul invite me to visit at their friends house. But I don't know who's I being along but I decide to go alone. I was more happy to see you guys pissed but I love you guys.

Message
From storm:

To make up here I took a picture of them for you.

And he send a picture and passed to them one by one. And the truth he was really make fun of them.

So they drive to Vegas house and both of them settle at the couch both with annoyed face.

"What's that face boys?"Vegas asked them.

"Asked your son uncle?"Pai answered.

"Hm?who?win? north syn?"

And they look at uncle Vegas with pout.

And so Vegas chuckled.

"Okay. Venice?and what have he done to make his brothers annoyed like this?"

And so they both rumbling at how Payu visit at the nongs house alone without even inform them. And show the pic of the nongs he visit.

Vegas raised his brow."I don't that you kids took liking at this boys?"

"Who is not dad. Look at my Pao he is so cute right?"win said proudly.

"Of course kid."and tangled his son hair. But he secretly sighs. If he knows what kind of kid he likes. And wished secretly that the kid will stay with his son if possible.

####

I'm so bored so I published one chapter this day.

Sorry for wrong typo and grammar guys. Please understand.

And thank you mr.pinterest for the pictures 😁😁😁😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 2.2K 53
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
14.7K 1.2K 32
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
5.2M 45.9K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
45.5K 644 38
หš ยท . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โœŽ ๐™๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ...