Ethan Page Fics & Oneshots (1...

By ItJazzBicch

All of my fics for Ethan Page which includes, fluff, smut, and all that stuff! More

Only The Beginning
Beautiful Disaster (SMUT)
Told You So (SMUT)
Tit For Tat (SMUT)

Prevail

231 2 0
By ItJazzBicch

Waking up to the sun shining directly on my face made me groan a little, thinking how wild the night before was but ending up in Ethan's arms. At peace, his body so warm and a cute little smile on his face even when he was asleep.

With a sleepy hum, I cuddled up to his chest, so broad and warm, like the perfect pillow.

"Good morning, baby," He whispered, being the bigger spoon.

I had never felt happier in anyone else's arms, the brightest smile on my face whispering back, "Good morning indeed."

We skipped out on Rampage and enjoyed our weekend, not spending a single moment apart, but when Monday came around and I was booked on Elevation and Dark.

Ever since I lost it on Darby, something there at the arena just didn't feel right. When I was in the ring, I was completely different, aggressive, merciless and everyone knew it was because of all the emotions I had been going through.

No one would leave Ethan and me alone! It even made it on TMZ, people wanted interviews, people were trying to stick their nose in our business and it made me want to explode.

On top of that, everyone was dying to see the main event of Dynamite. Ethan Page versus Darby Allin, the ultimate grudge match.

We just made it to the arena and it was a shame that we had to sneak in, avoid everyone we could and when we got to our locker room, I had guests waiting for me.

"Hey!" Tay smiled at me, Anna by her side, smiling:

"Y/N! Just the girl we're looking for!"

Tay and Anna were my two closest friends, like sisters to me. We didn't get to talk too much about what was going on, but they understood everything.

"Ethan, we're stealing her till the show starts," Tay informed, Anna, adding:

"She needs to get away from all of this crap and so, we're having a girls' day. She needs it."

"That's fine," He nodded, "I think you guys having a girls' day would be good for you all."

Anna and Tay put the purest smile on my face. It felt good to know that I still had them as my friends, turning to Ethan, saying:

"Well, I'm going to take off with them. Just call me if you need me, okay?"

"Don't worry about me," He smiled, "Enjoy your time with your girls."

With a quick kiss, I left and went off with my girls, the first thing we did was get to that parking lot and took off for town.

We spent hours in the city, shopping, eating, and just hanging out. They were so right, having girl time and not having to worry about anything, it made me so happy, very appreciative of them.

Sadly, that time couldn't last forever. On the way back to the arena, Anna parked the car and we all sat there, knowing that we had to discuss what was going to happen tonight.

"Y/N, I know this has all been super rough on you," Anna sighed, "From the fighting to this whole love triangle thing, having it put on blast. I know I couldn't handle it and you are. I know it has to be so frustrating."

I replied with a simple nod, Tay scooting up so she was between Anna and me upfront. Tay took my hand when she notice me shaking a little, not ready to go back into the arena.

"But tonight," Anna swallowed, "You're going to have to make a big choice."

"I already made my choice," I sighed, "And the only reason this is happening is because Darby won't accept it."

"I know," Anna groaned; She and Tay were the first two I came to when Darby began to change and push me away, they knew how much it hurt.

"Just follow your heart, Y/N," Tay smiled, raising my spirits, "Do what's best for you. You know you will always be our sister."

"That will never change," Anna agreed, pulling us both in for a hug, "And if anyone tries to pull something on you tonight, go ahead and kick their ass."

We shared a good laugh, Tay adding, "And if it gets too heavy, you know we're your backup."

"I love you guys so much," I whispered, Tay, squeezing me:

"We love you too."

I just wish I could've been with them all night long, but unfortunately, I did have an interview that wasn't about Darby or Ethan for once. I left my bags from shopping with Anna and Tay, returning to grab them so I could meet Ethan in the locker room, but there was unfinished business that got in my way.

"So, you're just going to keep ignoring me?" Darby asked, sitting at a merch booth that wasn't fully set up.

"Yup," I scoffed, continuing to walk away, but he grabbed my hand, pulling me back, pleading:

"Please just a few minutes, Y/N. You know I'm not one to beg, but please."

Anger was built up in me like a volcano filled with lava, curious as to what he had to say. I had my moment to speak so, I allowed him to have this one chance, growling:

"You better make it quick."

There was this deep sadness in his eyes, not letting my hand go when he whispered, "Everything you said last week, there were no lies. I broke that promise, I was a horrible friend, but how many speed bumps did we hit during our friendship, huh? We overcame every single one and this is no different. I don't want to lose you. You're not just my best friend, I love you."

His words about put me in tears, tears of frustration, my voice cracking when I said:

"It's a little too late for that, don't you think?"

"It's never too late," He whispered, not making me budge, trying harder when he added, "I just don't know what you see in him."

"You should know I hate repeating myself," I chuckled with insanity, "He is the man of my dreams."

Darby scoffed at me, somehow dumbfound by my word, groaning and not thinking clearly, "Y/N, listen to yourself! And it's already bad enough that when I tried to make things better that night, I had to see him in your bed!"

"You what?" I asked, confused, then I remembered the morning after when I turned my phone on, seeing Darby's message about my spare key. He used it.

That made me furious. He saw Ethan and me in bed that night and I about exploded, yelling:

"You came into my house that night?! Are you fucking kidding me!"

"Y/N," Darby said frantically, realizing that he messed up, and I didn't give him another chance to speak, yelling:

"I told you last week. Our friendship is done and will never be anything more. You not only broke that promise, but you also broke my trust, you broke my heart. You broke everything! And there's no putting it back together!"

I went to finally turn away, but he refused to let go of my hand, about crying, "Y/N!"

"What?!" I snapped but was silenced when he pulled me into his arms and kissed me.

Once upon a time, I did have feelings for Darby. I dreamt about moments we had, would have, hoping we'd have a bright future, but all of that was shattered now.

Despite the power and passion his lips welded, mine had no reaction. I felt dead inside, that anger even greater when I thought about Ethan. How Darby could never compare to him, how Darby could never make me happy as Ethan did.

When his lips parted, I started shaking, tears running down my face, Darby crying too when he cooed:

"I don't know what else to say other than I'm sorry and That I love you. I mean it, I love you Y/N."

I tried to speak and nothing came out first, but finally, I spit it out through the tears, "You just don't know when to stop, do you?"

Finally, Darby understood the fact that we weren't working out, snatching my hand away from him and storming off, eyes so blurred from tears that I didn't notice Scorpio in front of me, bumping him.

When I looked into his eyes, it told me everything. He knew what happened, heard it all, and was trying to comfort me, saying, "Y/N, let's just-"

"I'm sorry Scorp, but I need to find Anna and Tay," I cried, "I'm sorry."

"You're fine," Scorpio sighed, unsure of what to do, but I just moved past him.

It felt like I was searching for Anna and Tay forever until I heard:

"ANNA!!! ANNA!! ANNA!!"

It was John. I followed the sound of his voice, finding Tay and Anna with the rest of the Dark Order and all their eyes fixed on me when Tay saw me walk in crying, about crying herself:

"Y/N, what's wrong?"

She and Anna ran to hug me because I broke down, so frustrated, afraid Ethan was going to hate me because of what Darby did.

"Y/N!" John cooed, all of the guys coming and joining our hug too, but nothing was making me feel better.

"Guys, give us some time with Y/N," Anna sighed but they became protective like they always have, John, being the first to say:

"Who made her cry?!"

"Yeah! Who's ass do we have to kick!?" Stu yelled, all of them getting rowdy, but Anna snapped:

"I SAID GIVE US SOME TIME. NOW, SHOO!"

Finally, they all left and Tay kept me in her arms when she asked, "It was Darby wasn't it?"

"Yeah," I whispered, my voice breaking, "Of course as soon as you guys leave he finds me."

"What happened?" Anna wondered and it was hard to recall the moment, fighting more tears when I said:

"I wasn't going to talk to him at all, but he asked for just a moment, told me how he was sorry, he admitted to using my spare key and finding me and Ethan in bed! And when I told him this was over, that I wanted Ethan, he pulled me back and he freaking kissed me!"

"You can't be serious!" Tay gasped, and I nodded yes:

"And if that wasn't enough, Scorpio saw the whole thing!"

"Well, if he did, then he knows that you told Darby off."

"Ethan is going to lose his shit. I am going to lose my shit! I want to break that boy in half!!" I growled, all of those tears and sadness turning into extreme anger, "I seriously just don't get it. I do what I want to make myself happy and the world just has to come crashing down on me."

"Anything worth having doesn't come easy," Tay cooed, doing her best to be supportive, "You're happy with Ethan. I can see it in your eyes. This is just a little storm that you both are going to get out of and in the end, you will be happy."

"Exactly," Anna agreed, "And honestly, I'm ready to take up John's offer of kicking his ass."

"I heard kicking his ass," John yelled running back in, "Who are we going after?!"

"Woah, hey look, you said Y/N was with Tay and Anna, right?" Ethan asked from outside the door and my heart sank instantly.

Along with Scorpio and the dark order, Ethan came in, stopping dead in his tracks when he noticed me crying.

"Y/N, why are you crying?" Ethan gasped, coming to me and I latched both arms around him, shaking. He stood up with me in his arms, looking to Tay and Anna because I wasn't speaking.

"Ego," Scorpio sighed, placing his hand on his shoulder, "Give her a minute. We'll tell you."

"Tell me what?" Ethan asked, already knowing that it was going to upset him.

"You guys do not leave her side, you hear me!" Anna commanded and all of the guys stood at my side, listening.

I was a wreck, scared watching Scorpio and my girls taking Ethan out to the hall and telling him what happened.

Even with the Dark Order, goofing off and trying to raise my spirits, I solely focused on them outside, Scorpio being the one to tell Ethan:

"I saw it for myself, man. She was telling him off, yelling in his face. I was afraid she was going to kick his ass, then he kissed her. She just started crying and when I tried to talk to her, she went to Anna and Tay."

"That's exactly what she told us," Anna noted, "We just found out. She said that he was trying to get her to forgive him, admitted to coming to her house last week, then he kissed her, and she is ready to lose it."

"That fucker really used the spare key?" He whispered to himself, remembering those texts like I did, trying to hide the madness in his head, but couldn't, yelling, "And He KISSED her?!"

"Ethan believe me, I was ready to kick his ass too. Jus-" Scorpio attempted, but Ethan quickly snapped:

"Don't you dare tell me to calm down and fuck that match! Are you backing me up or not?!"

Even Scorpio was pissed off about what happened; Tay and Anna didn't bother to try stopping them when Scorpio nodded, agreeing, "Let's kick this fuckers ass."

My face fell into my hands, Evil Uno being the first to say:

"No, no, don't cry!"

"ANNA!" John yelled out, unsure of what to do, and when the show started rolling, the first thing they showed was a cameraman backstage.

"We do not have any news as to what has happened backstage, but it looks like Ethan Page and Darby Allin do not want to wait till the main event! Scorpio Sky taking on the stinger!"

If their first brawl wasn't bad enough, this was even worse. I had never seen either Scorpio or Ethan in such rage before.

All we could do was sit and watch, Tay holding me again the whole time, nervous when the fight was finally broken up, Tony Khan stepping into the separated space.

"For weeks, WEEKS, you two have been brawling backstage, being reckless, stressing me out and that poor girl, Y/N. It's ridiculous she has to deal with the two of you! You're going to stop this and wait till your match or I am suspending you both indefinitely!"

A surge of seriousness fell, Darby and Ethan finally giving up the fight, for now, Ethan being the first to say:

"You're dead! The moment that bell rings, you are fucking dead!"

Darby just shook his head, backing away, but Tony stayed around to make sure nothing else happened. Thank goodness they found their common sense and stopped. Tony rarely showed his face on television and he was not joking when he said he was going to suspend them.

"I can't do this," I whined, getting up, "I can't do this!"

"Y/N, just stay with us," Anna pleaded, but I got up and walked away, ready to go to my locker room, gather my stuff, and leave.

I was almost there, but Anna caught up, grabbing me and pulling me into a hug. If I didn't hug her back, lord only knows how bad my explosion would've been.

"Just stay with us," Anna sighed, rubbing my back, "I know it's-"

While she was talking, I zoned out, eyes fixing on Ethan. The rage in his eyes, the smug on his face, almost shattered me.

We all jumped in the hall when he went into the locker room, slamming the door shut. He even shut it on Scorpio who was right behind him.

All of us were defeated. Staying in Anna's arms, Scorpio tried to help, patting my back:

"He's not mad at you, Y/N. This is all getting to him just as it is to you. That kiss-"

"How do you think I feel?!" I snapped, "I'm the one Darby kissed! I am tired of being the rope in this game of tug of war."

"It's bullshit," Anna groaned, becoming protective, "I'm ready to kick all of your asses!"

"I need fresh air," I wheezed, "Alone. Please."

Finally, they left me be. I sat outside for so long, wishing this would all wash away. I didn't even bother to watch their match. When I finally came back in, it was on the monitor.

"Five minutes remaining," Justin Roberts announced.

They were wrestling for almost thirty minutes now! Ethan was on his knees, rising to his feet and as was Darby, this gaze of hatred shared between their eyes.

It was a frenzy when they reached their feet. You could see all the red marks, the sweat, how worn out they were, but they still kept going, the crowd roaring when they began exchanging wicked blows, trying to hit each other with finishers.

All I could do was stand there and watch until I felt someone's hand on my shoulder.

"This isn't fair to you," Sting sighed, watching along with me, "This has gone too far."

It came to my surprise that Sting agreed with me, but I remained silent, the time limit finally running out the moment Ethan hit his finisher on Darby.

"Come with me," Sting instructed and I followed, making our way to the ring.

"I'm not done with you!" Ethan yelled at Darby, picking him up, and yet again, another fight broke out, referees storming the ring to keep them separated.

"That's enough!" Sting yelled, the chaos stopping at the sight of Sting escorting me to the ring, "Get out of here! Leave Ethan and Darby where they stand."

Sting got in the ring, but I stayed on the outside. I felt embarrassed, torn, stressed out. Sting was the one who truly considered that.

"Now, I know that I took Darby under my wing," He sighed, taking the middle of the ring, "But tonight, I'm doing this for Y/N. You two have been playing tug of war, using her as the rope and you two think you're hurting one another but who you're really hurting, is her."

Neither of them had anything to say, staring at Sting and taking in his brutal honesty, sitting on the ropes to let me in the ring.

"It's your life, Y/N and it's your choice. We all agree that this needs to end before there is too much damage done," Sting said to me, leaving me in the middle of the ring, "The choice is all yours. End this."

It did feel good to have someone to step up, put both of them in their place and let me have the ultimate decision because it was all up to me.

Never was the spotlight on me like this, the crowd waiting patiently when I looked to Ethan. He was still out of breath, tired of this just like I was, his eyes telling me that he wanted exactly what I wanted, to be happy with one another.

When I turned to look at Darby, his eyes were so red, desperate, realizing the lesson of not knowing what you have till you lose it.

"Y/N-" He tried, taking a step forward, but we all were shocked to see Sting shoving him back in the corner, scolding:

"What the hell did I say?! Huh, Darby?"

Darby's eyes wouldn't leave mine and while I thought about us, a small smile did appear on my face, remembering the old times, but that was the past.

Today was nothing like those days, didn't compare to my days with Ethan and those yet to come. As Sting said, it was my choice.

My choice was going to break someone's heart, Darby learning that it was his when I ran into Ethan's arms, hugging him with everything in me.

Like no hug I've ever had before, Ethan hugged me as if there wouldn't be a tomorrow.

"She made her choice, Darby. Now, accept it," Sting lectured, but Darby just fell in the corner, face in his palms.

After everything that happened, I was so happy that it was over. I was terrified when I saw Ethan's face earlier, enraged, but I took that all away when I cradled his face, crying:

"I want you, Ethan, and you only. I only want you, I swear."

"Baby-" He cooed, smiling against my lips, swaying a little from how hard he pressed his lips, relieved, expressing that he was a little worried that I would've gone to Darby.

That arena felt empty when I looked into Ethan's eyes, gorgeous smile, those sweet dimples. It cleared my head, nothing but happiness exploding like sunshine and no one was going to ruin that for either of us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 379 20
All of my fics for MJF which includes fluff, smut, and all that stuff!
216K 6.5K 19
This is just a little cutesy merthur fic. I'm writing on it whenever I have time, and it contains merthur fluff and smut.
4.9K 77 4
All of my fics for Darby Allin which include fluff, smut, and all that stuff!
6.6K 161 5
All of my fics for Drew McIntyre which includes fluff, smut, and all that stuff!