Asta Aizen: Prince of Hueco M...

By Cameodc

Asta Aizen, son of Licita and Sosuke Aizen, King of Hueco Mundo, has had a rather pleasant childhood despite... More

Extra: Licita and Sosuke Aizen's Backstory
Chapter 1: Celebration and Tragedy
Chapter 2: Resolve and Meetings
Chapter 3: Truce and Seeking Assistance
Chapter 4: Mage of Shadows and Brothers
Chapter 5: Dungeon and the Three Parties
Chapter 6: The Archer and The Bear

Prologue

858 12 0
By Cameodc

(No one's p.o.v.)

  Their are several worlds that exist, each one is home to one or a few different races. The story begins in the world that borders the World of the Living and the afterlife known as the Soul Society.

Hueco Mundo, a world of eternal night and sand, home to spirit beings known as Hollows. Hollows are large creatures with white masks and a hole in certain parts of their bodies, and they live solely on instinct. They are separated into 4 classes depending on their size and power:

  1) The standard Hollows who are considered the civilians of their kind. They can grow stronger by consuming Reishi or Spirit Particles. The more they eat, the stronger they become until they evolve to the higher class.

  2) The Gillians, massive Hollows who lose their sense of self after reaching this level and have beast-level intelligence. They are considered foot soldiers among Hollows. However, over time they regain their ego and begin consuming over Gillians to grow stronger until they evolve further.

  3) The Adjuchas, they are somewhat smaller than the Gillians, but highly intelligent and much better fighters. And they are able to command large numbers of Gillians, making them the commander class among the Hollows. When they first become Adjuchas they must continue to devour Hollows or risk regressing into a Gillian permanently. Once they reach a certain level of power, they evolve into the highest class.

  4) The Vasto Lorde, they are equal to humans in size and are extremely rare in Hueco Mundo. As for their strength, they are believed to rival or even surpass the highest ranked Devils, making them the Apex of the entire Hollow race.

  However, there is another form that generally only Hollows of Gillian class and higher can reach, known as Arrancar.

  The Arrancars are Hollows who have removed their masks and gained not only immense strength but also a human form. These Arrancars mainly comprise the army of Hueco Mundo's Royal Family, the Aizens. The current ruler of Hueco Mundo is Sosuke Aizen, a former Soul Reaper who had been exiled from the Soul Society, and his wife Licita Aizen, a dead human soul turned Arrancar. Sosuke loved Licita so much that he was determined to bring peace to Hueco Mundo. When the Queen gave birth to the Prince, Asta, it was the happiest day of their lives. They loved him so much, made Sosuke's ambition even greater, as he wanted to make Hueco Mundo a much better place than it was before, by changing the lifestyle of it's denizens from survival of the fittest to a prosperous kingdom like the ones in the World of the Living.

  Occasionally, the Aizens would visit the the World of the Living, with an escort of course. Since there is hardly anything to do in Hueco Mundo, the King and Queen would occasionally go to the World of the Living and observe it's denizens as they go about their daily life. Since she was from the living world, Queen Licita began bringing Asta with her to The Living World to watch the humans when he was old enough to walk, and gained his own fascination with them. There were times when he would see the darkness the humans carry, but Queen Licita told him that Hollows aren't very different from them. After all, Hollows would often fight to see which one was stronger, and humans do for similar reasons. The mother taught her son that there will always be good and evil no matter what world they may find themselves in, one side could not exist without the other. She also taught Asta that humans are a young race that still has much to learn, and to have faith that they will do the right thing. The young prince took his mother's words to heart and become lenient towards others.

  Once the boy become 4 years of age, he began training under the ten elite Arrancars who serve directly under his father Sosuke, the Espadas. Asta was a prodigy in nearly every subject he was taught which amazed all of the Espadas. But what amazed them the most was his demeanor. Asta was understanding, caring, stalwart, and above all honorable, he would never attack anyone who couldn't defend themselves, nor would he harm anyone you had already been defeated. He would never turn his back on those in need, and for this reason, he was respected and admired by everyone in Hueco Mundo, especially the female Arrancars, who practically fall all over him.

  When Asta turned 12, his father told him that he would have to choose two attendants to serve him. However, the young prince had already made that decision long ago.

  Flashback

  2 years prior, while out training in the desert outside of his home, the massive castle town of Las Noches, Asta had come across two Adjuchas, (one resembling a centipede, the other resembling a scorpion,) who were being attacked by a group of 9 Hollows. He used a technique that was taught to him by the Espadas to enable the practitioner to move at blinding speeds to get in front of them quickly. The technique is called Sonido. Once Asta appeared in front of the two Adjuchas, all of the Hollows were shocked to see who it was. One of the attackers said, "Prince Asta?! I-it's an honor to be in your presence." They all bowed and Asta answered back, "Would you mind telling me why you are ganging up on these two?" One attacker replied, "W-we j-just don't want to become Gillians again, your highness. We have no choice in the matter." Asta saw that all the attackers were Adjuchas, so as a result they are burdened with the fear of regressing back into Gillians and forever losing their individuality.

  Asta responded, "I see, that is a problem, however, there are other solutions." All the Adjuchas looked at him surprised and another attacker asked, "What are these other solutions, if I may ask, your highness?" The young prince answered, "There are two ways to keep you from regressing. One, remove your masks and become Arrancars. Two, and I wouldn't recommend this, have another Hollow devour a piece of your bodies. The latter option stops your evolution however, and you won't grow stronger no matter how many Hollows you eat down the line. The former let's you gain immense strength in exchange for losing your regenerative powers. Seeing that none of you know of this, means that you haven't been Adjuchas very long, right?" "Correct your highness, we've only become Adjuchas a week ago." Asta turned to the two behind him and asked, "How long has it been for you two?" The centipede spoke in a feminine voice, "About 12 days." "Well then, I recommend that all of you remove your masks and become Arrancars, that way no one gets hurt and we all go our merry way." Asta said with a friendly smile. The Hollows all looked at each other for a few seconds before reaching for their masks and breaking them off. Smoke erupted from them and shortly after, the Hollows appeared in human form with parts of their broken masks still on their faces. They looked at themselves and saw that they had become Arrancars, however they were all as naked as jay bird.

After a moment, an Espada and their subordinates appeared and asked Asta, "Young master, what's happened? Are you alright?" He turned to the Espada and replied, "I'm alright. I just handled a situation and 11 new Arrancars have just been born. Please bring them back to Las Noches and see that their clothed." They bowed and answered, "As you command." They pulled out a bunch of cloaks and gave each one to a new Arrancar. Asta looked at the two he was defending and saw that both of them were girls the same age as him. The centipede had long black hair, her right eye was a light pink color and her left eye was covered by what was left of her mask. The scorpion had short blonde hair, her left was green and her right eye, like the centipede's, was covered by what remained of her mask.

  After the centipede and scorpion Hollows received a cloak, Asta walked over to them and asked, "I know it's a bit late but, are you two alright?" They smiled gently and replied, "We are, thank you for saving us, your highness." He asked, "What are your names?" The centipede answered, "I'm Loly Aivirrne." The scorpion followed up, "Menoly Mallia." Asta replied with a bright smile, "Well Loly and Menoly, I'm glad that you're both alright." The two girls' blushed at the sight of his smile. Asta then said, "Let's get you back to Las Noches." They smiled and nodded before joining the other on their trek to the massive desert city.

  Ever since that day, Asta had been visiting Loly and Menoly every day to help them get accustomed to both life as an Arrancar and at Las Noches. He would even help train them to use their powers, much to the girls' polite decline, saying that he didn't need to trouble himself with them. However, Asta refused to listen and helped them anyway. The three of them got along very well, and unknown to the young prince, the one of the girls began developing feeling towards their savior.

   Flashback over

   Sosuke asked his son, "Asta, have you already decided on who you want as your aides?" The prince answered, "I have Dad. Their names are Menoly Mallia and Loly Aivirrne." Licita heard these names and smirked while asking, "Oh those two young girls you've been helping out for the past 2 years? I never thought that my son would become a ladies man so soon?" Asta blushed at his mother's remark and said, "W-what are you talking about mom?!" She continued to tease her son by replying, "You've been hanging around those two ever since you met them. It's clear that the three of you have become close during that time, maybe close enough to be your future wives." The prince's turned red from embarrassment and frantically replied, "N-n-no, i-i-it's not like that, mom!!" Sosuke tried to contain his laughter from seeing the embarrassed expression on his son's face. Licita wouldn't let up and slyly said, "Really?" She then changed her tone to a more genuinely happy one and continued, "Well, either way I approve of them, but you should wait until you're 15 before you start dating them. In the meantime, enjoy your childhood while you can." Asta began to calm down and his embarrassment faded. Then, his father chimed in, "Well, Asta I have heard quite a bit about how you and these girls get along, and I can see that you trust them more than any other Arrancar in Las Noches. So, I too approve of them serving you as your aides. But, I would like to meet them in person so that I can appoint them directly."

  Asta nodded and said, "Alright, when do you want me to bring them, Dad?" Sosuke smiled and said, "They won't need to come here, I'll go with you when you visit them tomorrow. I've got too much time to kill tomorrow anyway, so I have plenty of time to get to know your lady friends." The prince was surprised to hear his father say that he would come with him to visit Loly and Menoly. He could only imagine the reaction his father would get out of them. Asta replied, "Okay, but I think having the king of Hueco Mundo suddenly coming to visit would probably make them faint. So, I'm going to be ready to catch them when they do." Sosuke chuckled at his son's remark and Licita began teasing him again, "A charming prince sweeping two fair maidens off their feet? Sounds very romantic!" Asta's face turned red again and said, "Mom, please cut it out?!!" The king busted out laughing at his son's reaction, unable to hold himself back anymore.

  Timeskip - next day

  Loly and Menoly were at their usual meeting place outside of Las Noches, waiting for Asta to arrive. They waited for about 20 minutes before the prince Sonido'd to them, quickly followed by his father, Sosuke. Once the girls saw Asta they were about to gleefully greet him until they noticed that the king of Hueco Mundo was with him. They were greatly shocked to see that the most powerful man in their world was stand just a couple yards away, and, as Asta called it the day before, they leaned back were about to fall. Asta used Sonido to quickly get behind them and catch them before they hit the ground. Sosuke chuckled and said, "You were right, Asta. They did faint at the sight of me." His son replied, "Well, you can't blame them. For most, it's not every day a king walks up to you wanting to talk." Sosuke responded, "Can't argue with that. Well, let's wake up your two friends, shall we?" The young prince nodded and lightly slapped the girls to wake them up.

  They regained conscious and Loly asked, "What happened?" Asta replied, "You both fainted after seeing my father." They both sat up quickly and looked around to see Sosuke standing mere feet away from from. "Sorry to surprise you, girls." The two female Arrancars frantically replied, "Your majesty, it's an honor to be in your presence." The king chuckled and said, "No need to be so wound up, you two. I just came to meet my son's friends." They looked at him puzzled and Sosuke continued, "Yesterday I was talking to my son about who would he want to be his personal attendants, and he had chose you two without a second thought." The girls said surprised, "Huh?!!!" "That's right, it would seem that he had long chosen you two to be at his side. And I wanted to meet you both myself." The girls blushed when they heard Sosuke say that his son wants them to be by his side. Asta blushed as well and said, "D-dad, you don't have to say it like that." The father chuckled at his son's reaction and went back on topic, "Anyway, to be blunt, I approved of his decision and so has his mother." They were surprised to hear that and Menoly asked, "I don't understand your majesty. I mean, we're honored that you approve of your son's decision to have us serve as his attendants, but I don't understand why you approve without meeting us first?"

This was true, Sosuke had not met them nor so much as talked to them before then, so it would make anyone wonder why would he agree to let the girls serve his son so easily. The king answered, "I don't need to meet you first to give you my approval, my son is a great judge of character." The girls looked puzzled and Sosuke continued, "My son has been coming to you two every day to help you adapt to your lives as Arrancars, because he sees something in both of you. I'm not sure what, but it must be something to make him want to you two to stay with him. And besides, before you two, he's never had friends his own age, so I believe he really enjoys your company." The reason Sosuke gave them was simple, humble, and unamusing; a father's faith in his son's judgement.

  The two Arrancars looked at each other before turning to face their sovereign and saying with a bow, "Majesty, Prince Asta has done so much for us since the day we met. He had no reason to show such kindness to us, yet he did so anyway. We can't tell you how grateful we are to him after saving us that day, and for all the help he's given us since then. Now, it is our time to return his generosity. We would be honored to serve your son, and vowed to assist him in anything desires." The father and son pair smile and the king of Hollows turned to his son and said, "You have found great friends, my son. And maybe more than that in the future." Asta knew what his father meant by that last part, but chose to stay silent. "Now, how about I help your new aides with their training, Asta." The prince nodded and the day went on like usual for the three children, except for the fact that the king of Hueco Mundo was now assisting their training.

  ______________________________________________________________________________

  Please consider this as Asta's background story before the first chapter begins.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 211 75
She is the Descendant of the Great Dragon Lord who once ruled Hueco Mundo way before Barragan had taken the throne. After the Dragon's death, centuri...
82.7K 2.2K 19
The Shinagami in Soul Society have cast Ichigo Kurosaki aside. He was forgotten by everyone. Everyone that is, except the Arrancar and Aizen, and the...
89.4K 1.8K 21
After their great battle against the elves and to a Devil, the aspiring Wizard King, Asta, was being accused and attacked for a case that he didn't m...
1.2K 24 5
Aizen Sousuke, the one who aimed to be the Soul King, has just been defeated. He is left with only Ulquiorra Cifer, and Grimmjow Jaegerjaques, at his...