Teach me how |BTS JIMIN BFF F...

Por AllForMrPark

'Teach me how to kiss.' If someone dropped a needle on my bedroom floor, it would echo. 'Did you fall on your... Mais

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21

1

7.5K 160 39
Por AllForMrPark

'C'mon, get up'

'Mnmmn..' I grumble in my sleep, not even able to open my eyes. I'm too tired. I pull the blanket covers over my head in hopes it will save me. Unfortunately it doesn't work. The covers get pulled of off me completely.

'You're gonna be late, exam is in an hour.' Jimin's stern voice makes me wake up in an istant.
Shit. I fell asleep.

I jump out of the bed running to the bathroom, zooming past Jimin who's laughing at me now rushing around.

'Why didn't you wake me up earlier?!' I mumble with a toothbrush in my mouth, running around the room looking for the clothes I need to wear. He was just picking up the books I left all over the bed and around it.

'I did call you like 75 times, but you were in a coma it seems. I had to come all the way here to wake you up. Your mom let me up and told me to slap you for her.' He chuckles

'Grrrr!' I'm just mad at myself now for letting this happen. There is still plenty of time, but I need to refresh my memory a bit before the exam.

I'm going to University in Seoul, this is my 2nd year. Jimin is in the same uni and year as me, except he is in a different department as he's studying dance. We have known each other since.. well pretty much from the delivery room. He is 2 days older than me. He never lets me live it down. He also lives next door and our parents are great friends, so it was inevitable. He is more like family to me than a best friend.

'How did your exam go?!' I ask, almost yelling through the bathroom door as I'm dressing up

'We didn't have a written one this time. We needed to construct a contemporary dance piece for this one. I think I'll be safe.' He answers

'Please, we both know you will ace it.' I smile at him as I walk out of the bathroom. He was kind of a dance genius. He could do pretty much any dance style you tell him to do. I've watched him many times as he practiced and always wondered how it was possible to move your body the way he does. I would probably break something.

'I will find out today in the afternoon when the results are out. You however, we need to get your sleepy ass to uni. Here.' He passes me a bag which he already packed for me, and a notebook to read through on the way 'I'm driving, so you just get ur nose in there and study.'

'If I pass this, I'm buying you kimchi.' I tell him, grateful he woke me up. He always did though. I'm pretty sure he woke me up more times than an alarm. One time he even showered me in cold water when I didn't wake up on time. I genuinely felt like throwing him out the window.

'If that's the case, I will write the test for you.' He does love his food, which is weird for someone who barely eats.

We both rush downstairs passing by my mom on the way.
'Mom, I'll see you later! Love you!'

'Good luck!' She laughs seeing me run. She then speaks to Jimin who was walking calmly behind me 'Thank you Jimina, at least I can count on one of you two.'

'I will raise her to be responsible.' He jokes making my mother laugh as she waves goodbye at him.

We were in the car now, driving to uni. He didn't want to disturb my studying so he didn't speak or play any music on the way.

'We're here. Are you ready?' He asks but I didn't react. He then smacked the notebook in my hand lightly, startling me.

'Oh sorry, I got immersed in this. Let's go. I'm ready.' I have been studying for ages. I'm sure I know the book covers from back to front just by memory by now.

He walked me to the class, holding my arm and pulling me left and right at times so I don't bump into people in the way as I was still reading out of the notebook.

'Is she a zombie again?' I hear a very familiar voice chuckling as he speaks to Jimin

'When is she not? Jimin sighs then speaks to me 'Oi, gimme those.' He takes the notebook out of my hand

'Jimin-'

'Shush. You've got this. Stop stressing. You can't have it with you anyway. Now get in there, get that A, and get me my kimchi.' He smiles at the thought of food

'He's right Aera, you always ace it.' Jungkook smiles at me. He is kind of right. I always had good academics. I'm kind of a nerd when it comes to school.

I inhale, then exhale, looking at Jimin. 'Right. I got this. Thank you. Again.' I smile at Jimin hugging him tightly.

He chuckles hugging me back '19 years and now she remembers to thank me..' He jokingly complains.

I roll my eyes at him and walk into the classroom. I sit down and look back towards the door to see Jimin and Jungkook giving me thumbs up, then leaving to their class. They're in the same dance department, except Jungkook does mostly hip-hop and breakdancing. He is not particularly interested in contemporary or ballet or anything of the sort. He is too energetic for that anyway.

'I still want his number.' I get a nudge from the side. I look beside me to see Young grinning from ear to ear. She's been wanting Jimin's number for ages.

'Then just ask him, why are you telling me that.' I roll my eyes at her, but chuckle either way.

'No, he is too intimidating to ask his number.' She says

'Jimin? Intimidating? Are we talking about the same guy here?' I raise my eyebrow at her

'Easy for you to say. I saw him say no to so many girls on campus.' She explains

'Really?' I didn't even know he got asked out, at least not that much.

'I mean he is super hot. He got even hotter since last year. Do you not notice?' She asks, looking at me like I'm insane

'Not really. I don't really pay attention in that way. I still remember him being in his diapers.' I chuckle at myself. But thinking about it, there must be a reason as to why girls tend to throw themselves at him. The only thing I've noticed is that his cheeks are not as cute as they used to be. He slimmed down quite a bit in the last year or two. I just figured it's all the dancing that he's been doing.

'Ugh, you're so lucky..' She mumbles 'But right now, let's pass this damn exam so we can breathe.' Young is terrified of exams, but she is one of those with extremely crazy luck. She tends to study the night prior and only studies certain things. Somehow those always end up on the exam and she passes. Granted, not always the best result, but she passes. I wish I had the power to do that.

----- ----- -----

'So, how'd it go?' Jimin scares the life out of me waiting behind the atrium doors as I walk out of my exam

I smack him lightly because he scared me and he chuckles straightening his shirt.
'I'm good. I don't think I missed anything out.' I smile proudly. I'm condifent about this one. I filled everything in, even had time to review before giving the papers in.

'That's my girl.' He pats my head 'Now, kimchi.' He stares into my soul

'For someone who rarely eats these days, you sure love your food.' I roll my eyes at him 'Let's go.'

'Oh, hello.' Young greets Jimin, flashing him a smile. She is one of those pretty girls, that the boys usually look after. She is a bit taller, but has agreat figure. She does work out a lot to maintain it as well. Long curly hair almost to her waist, small face with the gorgeous big eyes. She almost looks like an anime character.

'Hello.' He smiles back at her politely. 'How did you do on the test?' He asks her

'I don't even want to know.' She exhales 'Did you have yours yet?' She then asks him

'Yeah, a few days ago.' he answers then smiles brightly at me 'Guess who's the first on the list.'

'Told you!' I jump on him, hugging him.

He twirls me around once before putting me down 'I'll buy you a cheesecake if you get first one as well.' He knows I love my cheesecake

'I love you.' I look him dead in the eyes, cupping his face. I would sell my soul for cheesecake.

'No, you love your cheesecake. You volture.' He laughs hugging me around the shoulders 'Let's eat, I'm starving. Bye Young.' He waves as we walk down the hallways leaving her behind.

It didn't take long to get to the kimchi as there is a shop 2 minutes from the campus. He was inhaling that food. He had to let his belt loose so he could keep eating. I would laugh if I wasn't used to it. He always does this. Then he just burns it away jumping around and dancing. Kind of fascinating.

'Wanna do a movie night tonight?' I ask him

'Obviously, what else do I do on a friday night?' He says with his mouth full

'I got a projector. I was gonna try it out.' I tell him as I chew

'Hell yeah!' He sounds excited.

We were just talking about what we could watch as a random girl approached the table.
'Sorry to bother, I was just wondering if this was your girlfriend?' A girl asks Jimin

'Pfft, no.' He chuckles making me laugh

'Oh great. In that case, could I have your number?' She offers him her phone and he just looks at it, not sure what to do.
Since when do girls approach him like this? I really pay no attention. I just go back to eating my food, leaving him to deal with that. I'll mock him later.

'Sorry, but I do have a girlfriend.' He says, trying to be polite

'Well, maybe I can still have the number? For.. you know.. if you break up or something.' She smiles seductively

'Um, I'll have to skip on that one. Very flattered though, thank you.' He smiles and pushes her phone lightly back to her as she scoffs and walks away

I'm trying not to laugh but I can't really help it.
'What are you laughing about?' He throws a napkin at me

'Since when is this a thing? Girls approaching you. Young told me today this has been happening on campus as well. Why didn't you tell me?' I ask actually curious

'Not much to say. I don't know why either.' He says putting some food in his mouth. He chews it down before continuing 'I don't find anyone interesting enough anyway. I'm too busy for that.' He shurgs his shoulders

'Young did ask me for your number. Many, many, maaany times. She says you look intimidating to approach.' I snicker

He chuckles as well 'She asked Jungkook for my number as well. I told him not to give it to her. She is a bit too much for me. She is gorgeous. I'll give her that, but I couldn't be bothered to fight off the guys for her all the time. Besides, she is a bit of an airhead. She just doesn't think. At all.'

'I guess you have a point there. She does have that devil may care attitude.' I agree with him. I've known her only since last year, but we are pretty close. She is fun and all but is too much into the whole popularity thing. Doesn't really care about her school. Sometimes I wonder if she just came here to find a boyfriend.

'Right, Imma explode if I eat a single thing more. Let's go watch a movie.'

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.2M 49K 75
"Do you wanna learn how to kiss?" This is first fan fiction I write on Wattpad and English isn't my first language, my grammar is very sucks, so plea...
40.7K 2.1K 83
Perfect boyfriend? Or so you thought until you met his friends. What secrets does he hide? And what do his friends want from you? #1-jimina
6.7K 304 53
🎬 Best Friends to lover romances. 🎬 Morally gray characters. 🎬 Age gap. 🎬 Grumpy x sunshine. 🎬 Forbidden love. ________________________________...
51.8K 1.8K 28
I fell in love with my bestfriend.