Collision (HermitcraftxEmpire...

x0iris0x által

Prequel to Elusion. The Hermits failed to open the vault, and King Ren continues to rule the server. Grian re... Több

Headcannons
Art
Wings (Prologue)
New Lands
Red
Silver
ᔑ╎ᑑᔑ⨅
Memories
Mind
Temptation
Suspicion
Plans
Betrayal
Guilt
Insomnia
Blood
Tears
Incorrect Quotes
Fire
Incorrect quotes 2
Moss
Incorrect Quotes 3
Tension
Caution
Scarlet
Thoughts
Decisions
Symmetry
Lies
Caught
Feelings
Incorrect Quotes 4
Doubt
Trapped
Torture
Monster
Prepare
Fight
Loyalty
Death
Bittersweet
Goodbyes - Epilogue
THANK YOU

Fog

349 9 5
x0iris0x által

Etho

I was in a world of agonising pain. I whimpered and clutched his head, trying to block out the pain. My memory was foggy and I struggled to remember the events in the last few hours. I felt a warm object suddenly lay on my chest.

"Hmmph?" I murmured, trying to open my eyes.

"Shhh, it's just me" came Bdub's voice, "are you okay?"

"What happened?" I tried to sit up but Bdubs pushed me back down.

"I'll tell you in the morning, just try and sleep" he responded.

I was too tired to argue. I wrapped my arms around Bdub's torso and let out a sigh. I was immediately pulled into sleep.

I opened my eyes tentatively. I touched my hand to my head, feeling relief. The pain was gone.

"ᒷℸ ̣ ⍑" came a voice in a language I didn't understand, "you have done well".

"What?" I was very confused, "what did I do?"

"No worries, your friend will explain all when you leave this mind space" the voice replied, "but there is something you must do".

I felt a pain in my head like my skull was being split in two by an axe. My eyes slammed shut tightly from the pain. I groaned and clutched his head, my breathing becoming rapid and shaky.

"Do not fear" the voice comforted, "this will only last a moment".

I forced my eyes open to see letters, numbers and symbols in bright shades of neon purple falling around me. I felt something large and feathery weighing me down. I looked over my shoulder to discover a pair of pale purple wings protruding from my back. Confusion settled in.

"What's happening?" I asked, looking around with wide eyes.

"Do not worry" the voice hissed, "just do as we say and do it".

"Do what?" I demanded.

All of a sudden I felt my hands move on their own. Movements that were not my own typed in a command in a language I didn't understand. A section of the falling symbols enlarged and came closer than me. My body then typed in a second command.

/gamemode hardcore @e

The symbols faded, as well as my headache.

"Good, I see you can listen" the voice sounded smug.

"You know I can" a voice that wasn't my own slithered out. I tried to speak, but only managed to bring tears to my eyes.

"Awww the tough guy is sad" the voice said with contempt, "how... terrible".

"What is happening?" I managed to choke out.

"You need not worry" the voice growled, "it is time you woke up now".

"What?" I felt my body disappear as I was pulled roughly into the waking world.

"Etho?" Bdub's concerned voice was the first thing I noticed, "are you okay? You were dreaming".

I managed to crack my eyes open a tad. There was faint light coming from behind the curtains, showing it was morning. I coughed and sat up, eyes wide.

"Etho?" My eyes focused as Bdub's waved his hand in front of my face.

"Bdubs..." I murmured, "what happened?"

"You, Ren, Tango, Scott, Scar and I attacked Hermitopia" Bdub's face was filled with worry, "you were... not yourself".

"We won and Joel is a... hostage I think" he continued, "Etho, you scared me".

"I scared you?" I felt guilt immediately strike me, "what did I do?"

"What is it that's inside you Etho?" Bdubs whispered, "you're not you".

"I..." I trailed off. What had happened to me? Ever since the season started I had felt off. My mind was not my own and something was using me.

"You don't even know do you?" Bdubs murmured, "I think Ren really has gone too far".

I felt tears gather in my eyes. I leant forward so my forehead rested against Bdub's. I gazed into his eyes.

"King Ren is my master and I will serve until death" I said simply. Bdub's eyes widened.

"Etho..." Bdub's sighed, "I'm so sorry".

My mind was a daze. I barely registered what was being said. I felt so, so trapped. Every time I tried to voice what was happening I was stopped.

"Do not be sorry" I replied, "all will be how it should be".

Joel

I was fuming. I, an eleven foot god had been beaten and was left chained to the floor in a cell.

It was worth it. I had saved my friends from capture. Although there was respawn, dying was nasty.

Wait. There was respawn. An idea formed in my mind. Suddenly I heard footsteps coming down the hall. King Ren appeared in front of me with narrowed eyes.

"Don't try and kill yourself" he growled, "you won't respawn".

What?

"What are you talking about?" I laughed, "you're not an admin".

"Oh I'm not but someone else is" Ren replied, "so don't do anything stupid".

I glared at the wolf man with pure hatred. If respawn was truly off, that meant if anyone died they'd be gone forever. I couldn't risk it on the off chance Ren was telling the truth.

"Now, you are no use to us like this" Ren continued, "so it's time for... a change".

"I'll never be any use to you" I snarked, "I'm a god, you can't make me do anything".

Ren suddenly surged forward with his sword. The blade pressed against my throat, drawing blood.

"You are not the only god" he snarled, "and you are far from being the strongest".

I stared into his crazed eyes. The once warm and kind blueness of them and turned into an icy pool of hatred. This was not the Ren I knew from Thirdlife. This version of him was far stronger and... scary.

"What happened to you?" I said boldly, "finally grown some balls?"

"I am merely a better version of myself" Ren hissed, "I am not weak".

"Sure" I tried my best to not let my fear get the better of me.

"Now stop stalling" Ren continued, "Etho come here".

Etho suddenly appeared around the corner, coming to stand beside Ren.

"You know what to do" Ren told him, "I'll leave you to it".

With that Ren turned on his heels and left the room. My eyes flicked up to look at Etho.

"Etho..." I had fuzzy memories of our time in doublelife, but those warm feelings were still there.

"Shut it" the silvernette replied coldly.

Etho's eye suddenly rolled to the back of his head, revealing a new purple one. Large purplish wings sprouted from his back, filling the empty space in the room. My eyes widened widened in shock.

"Etho do you not remember the fun times we had together?" I pleaded.

I didn't know what Etho was planning to do, but it couldn't be good.

"Your pathetic attempts at obtaining my sympathy can stop" Etho said quietly, "it will not work when ᒷℸ ̣ ⍑𝙹 is in control".

The name was spoken in an odd language, one that I had never heard.

"What are you doing?" I tried again.

"Merely taking your mind" Etho's hand suddenly reached out towards Mr.

I stared at it, feeling mesmerised. The hand clutched my face softly. I tried to move but couldn't. Suddenly I was struck with excruciating pain. I felt like my brain was trying to climb out of my head and I had been thrown in acid. I gasped for breath desperately.

It was over within a moment. But I felt odd, like I was in a daydream. I felt like he was trapped.

"What happened?" I said the question but it only echoed in my mind.

I tried again but the same thing happened. I saw Etho crouch down. He leaned towards me to whisper in my ear.

"Do not worry" he murmured, "you were no use to us like that".

The ninja undid my chains. I tried to move, run, or do anything, but I couldn't.

"Now follow me" Etho instructed.

My body stood up and began following him. I began to panic. I couldn't do anything but think. I saw Etho glance back at me.

"Now it's your turn to listen".

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

21.1K 646 15
Grian was surrounded by the hermits, swords pointed. The boy frowned at the man in front of him, "I didn't kill him." His tone was clearly annoyed. ...
58.5K 2.2K 38
Evil Xisuma is released from The Void after being banished into the black abyss two years before. Now he's back in Hermitcraft, and the Hermits don't...
188K 4.9K 103
Drabbles (900- words), oneshots (1,000+ words), and short stories (4,000+ words), centered around the ventures and mishaps of the Hermits exploring t...
3.3K 117 26
It's cancelled. Go read something else, there's nothing here