It's you always you. ( Rewrit...

By ModestLover

They are both students at the same school. They didn't know each other till Noah noticed Marwah didn't even a... More

 Characters intro
Chapter 1- (REWRITTEN)
Chapters 2-
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13 - Touch
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20- Goodbye
Chapter 21 -Where is she?
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 - Marwah?
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 -we meet again.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30 -The truth.
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 - Forgiveness.
Chapter 36 -Nikkah.
Chapter 37

Chapter 31 - The truth part 2

659 34 28
By ModestLover

"Doctor how is he doing?!" Marwah was sitting down anxiously, tapping her foot on the ground. She kept wiping her tears, but it was no use. Her tears were just leaving her eyes like a river. All and all worst scenarios were coming to her mind, she looked up to see the doctor exiting his room she then immediately stood up from her seat and questioned her.

The ER doctor observed Marwah's face, teary eyes, and trembling body as she turned to face her. "First, calm down. We do not want you to pass out, do we?" With a smile, she stroked Marwah's shoulders. Marwah nods in anticipation of her next words. "Vasovagal syncope struck him. That happens when your body reacts excessively to triggers, such as intense emotional anguish, and he has been under a lot of stress, which is bad for his health. We discovered that he has not been eating well after conducting several tests!" Marwah looked down, blaming herself for everything.

"We gave him IV which caused him to sleep for a few hours.!" Marwah nods at her wiping her tears. "Yes, you can only see him!" "Thank you --thank you so much"

He was lying on the hospital bed when she went into his room and gently closed the door. She approaches the bed and simply stares at him. His lips were pursed and his eyes, which she adored, were closed. She leaned down to him and took his hand in hers after a short while. She brushed away her tears as she kissed his hand.

She released his hand and held his face in her hand, saying, "I shouldn't have pushed you away, and this wouldn't have happened. She whispered, "Noah—My Noah," and kissed his cheeks. She stroked his hair with her hands.

"WHERE IS MY SON!" she heard a male voice shouting which cause her to flinch she left him and step back and ran to the door and open the door to see Noah's dad with his guards standing in the right side.

Running to the left side of the back door, she hid herself out of fear. She closed her eyes to relax. As soon as she heard footsteps moving toward his room, she opened them to see them entering.

Signaling that they were no longer in view. She seized the chance to flee the hospital as quickly as she could as Noah's door closed, she exited the building and got into her car, she fastened her seatbelt with trembling hands.

She closed her eyes, stroked her face, and inhaled deeply.

"If he somehow found you. Trust me, that day will be the last day you two will live. I will kill both of you on spot and worst! I am showing mercy to both of you. By not killing or selling you too."

his voice was still in her head, she shook her head and open her eyes and started driving away.

---

Looking at his son who is lying on the hospital bed, he shed a tear for the first time in years after his wife passed away. He moved carefully over to his son's side of the bed. He turns to face his son. "I am sorry for messing up your life. to remove your happiness."

"I promise, I'll get her back into your life," he said.

----

"I was waiting for you" Layal said getting up from the sofa walking towards her daughter. Marwah walks to where the sofa was, she put her purse and phone down. She then sat, looking down wiping her tears.

"Marwah, what happened?!" Layal stated she was sitting next to her, taking both of her hands in her own, and giving her a worried expression.

Marwah closed her eyes and continued. "Noah is in the hospital!"

Layal got up and moved around, closing her eyes. "What were you doing there?!" Her tone was not soft this time. "He came to visit me and-" Marwah paused mid-sentence when the doorbell rang.

She opened the door without first checking to see who was there, and was shocked to find Logan Jackson, he who destroyed their lives

As usual, his guards were behind him. As she approaches Logan, she asks him a question after regaining her composure "How come you're back here again? What do you want now?" He entered their home by saying, "I'm here to talk."

"Mom what--" Marwah says turning around to see Logan and his mans.

Marwah quickly stood up when her mom came to her side.

Logan signals the guards to stay in the back, they did as they were instructed to do so.

Logan responded, "I'm here to apologize," before Layal could ask another question. Layal laughs and shakes her head. "Sorry, I am not understanding." After hearing this, Marwah stood behind her mother's back and covered her eyes since she did not want to see the man she loathed.

Logan sighed. He pauses and looks away from Layal's gaze before continuing, "I know my apologies won't make things fix."

"I want to ask your forgiveness; give me any punishment I would agree to it without saying anything. I am sorry for ruining your life. I not only separated her from my son—but I separated my son from himself —he has not been the same after you guys went away. I know I'm wrong in where way, I regret everything I have done—-right now." He paused, wiping his tears.

"My son is in the hospital—-could you guys please forget everything and accept my son as your son-in-law. He loves her very much; he always loved her not once he stopped loving her!"

Layal touched her head smile. "Do you think it's that easy? To forget everything? How did you have us at gunpoint? Threaten me and my daughter?"
Logan looked down in regret.

"You have kid of your own; couldn't you see their happiness? What did he desire? You realized you were mistaken after 4 years!?" She turned her head and blinked. Layla opens her eyes while being held by Marwah as she turns her head away.

"My son will die without her---I did the mistake by separating them but everything is in your hands.!" Logan said looking up softly.

Layal nods her head and declares, "Stay away from my daughter and me. Her wedding is scheduled for the following month." Logan widens his eyes as he observes her incoherence. Marwah wiped her tears away as she lowered her eyes.

"What---Wait please listen to me!" Logan said to take steps towards them. Layal raised her hands in the air to let him know he is coming near them and want him to stay away from her.

"I know she still loves Noah, and he --he loves her very much. He will keep her happy and safe" Logan knew if his son does not get this girl, it will be over him and he will never talk or see his face even in his last moments.

"Please, I beg you! Avoid doing this. Give me any punishment you want, but not this." Logan looked at her while holding his hands together.

"Marwah --Marwah Let me talk with her.!" Logan said, trying to walk towards Marwah and make her look at him. But Layal took more steps back hiding her daughter.

"Did you understand what I said? I do not want you and your crazy son to be close to us because she will soon be getting married. I do not want to hear anything else, so get out of here right away or I will call the police! "Layal raised her voice, indicating him with her finger.

"Sir are you Alright?!" ben step forward.

Logan looked at Layal and said, "Please don't repeat the same mistake—I have already destroyed their lives—think about it again." He takes a step back and exits the home while his guards follow him.

Marwah turned to face her mother after leaving her hand. She asked her mother, "Mom, are you—Alright?" Layal lowered her head and took a seat.

"How could he? I will never forget how he made our lives miserable by secretly selling our house and rubbing it in our faces. I will never forget that day when there were only men around us holding guns." Layal turned to gaze at her daughter.

"Marwah, stop with the games. You will not see him again. I am going to call Abbas' mother to confirm it on our behalf. I want you to move in with Abbas after being married to him."

This was the first time Marwah had ever seen this side of her mother.

---

next day

Noah's Pov

My eyes slowly open, and I turn to face the ceiling. I look around me and down at myself while blinking twice.

I am in a hospital bed?

Then, suddenly, I remembered what happened when I passed out. I take the IV out of my wrist and get out of bed. How is she doing?

I require her to be nearby. I need her close by.

My head begins to hurt as I rise. As soon as I get to the door and open it, I gently begin to move. When I look up, I can see my father, the doctor, and his guards conversing. Then they stared in disbelief at me.

"Sir — Why are you in this position? You should be resting." The doctor says as he approaches. They keep trying to encourage me to go back to my room as I pass them in the hallway.

I glared at everyone and continued my walk when I heard his voice.

My so call father call my name I stop in my place

"Noah Son!" I hear my dad. I stopped and turned to him. I walked to him and stood in front of him.

"I am not your son! starting from now on, I do not want to see you in front of me." His angry eyes were flaming as he uttered it in such a lethal manner.

Logan lowered his eyes.

My guards are standing in front of me as I leave the hospital. When I motion for them to approach, they nod and immediately run in my direction. "Yes, sir" "Do you know where she is at this very moment?" I question them. "Yes, sir Ma'am is working today and will be finished in three hours." "Take me there!"

---

I arrived at the location of her workplace. I just brought two guards, and I told them to take care of the situation and not let anyone bother me as they followed me inside.

"Where is Dr. Khan at?" I Question as I look around. "Why is there any problem sir?!" The receptionist said looking down at her phone. I close my eyes to calm myself down.

"Sir let me handle this" I heard one of my men saying this, I turn around stepping away.

I need to see her, hug her.

"Noah sir, Dr. Khan is in room 7," my guard said, disturbing my state of mind. I nod while searching the area for that room number.

I walked down the hall, and my eyes landed on room number 7.

I walk fast and open the door. "Jenna, I told you-" she said turning with papers in her hand.

The paper fell from her hand while she looked at me from up to my wrist.

I Close the door behind me and lock it. I walk towards her, as she steps back. I Felt ease just seeing her.

I know she is in shock seeing me here, she takes steps towards me looking at me up and down. "Noah---what are you doing here? how are you feeling-" before she could finish her sentence.

I Pull her towards me removing the distance between us, wrapping my arms around her so tightly. I Bury my face in her neck, her hijab is covering most of it. I close my eyes and experience her touch, perfume, and warmth. I did not feel her arms around me this time, so I pulled her closer to me instead of letting her go until I was ready to let go. She tried to push me away, but that was not going to work.

"What are you doing? leave me? Noah?" I grab her wrist and pull it down, so I have full control of her. "Noah this is not funny!" I heard her getting annoyed and mad at the same time.

After giving up after a minute or two, she softly places her head on my chest and gives me a hug in return. I grin because I have succeeded. I release my grip on her wrist and bring her closer to me

This is all I wanted, and my eyes are still closed. She sighs, "Noah," and I respond, "huh," remaining in place.

"Noah You are not supposed to be here." she says softly. I shake my head "I don't care!" I reply.

No one can stop me from meeting here. No one.

"Noah you're hugging like I'm going to disappear-" I pull my face back only still hugging her.

"I dare you to disappear again.!" I say, staring motionless into her eyes. She looked back at me after taking her hands off. "I'm at work; you need to go!" She claims that placing her hands on my chest was an effort to push me.

I just glare at her.

I realized something if I am soft with her, she will end up convencing me to go away like always.

"You're coming with me without any question. Do not test my patients, Marwah!" She gives me a startlingly shocked face.

I take a step back while still holding her wrist, and as I turn to look, I see her purse and phone on the right side of her desk. I move up there and take them both.

I exit the office and head outside along with her.

(End Pov)

Marwah keeps her head down and ignores everyone. Noah held her hand tightly as he continued to walk in front of her. She did not object and followed him.

As they exit the building the guard already standing near the car looking up at Noah and nods at him. He opened the car door for them as they both sat in the back seat the guard got in the driving seat, he looked at Noah. "Where to sir?!" While deep in thought, Noah looked up and exclaimed, "Penthouse."

Marwah gives Noah a glance. She wanted to argue with him and tell him she did not want to go with them, but for some reason, his warning worried her. It was because he always spoke to her in such a soft voice.

as the driver got into his car There was this uneasy stillness in the air. Marwah stares at their hands, noting how tightly he had gripped them.

She despised his behavior at the time.

Rude.

He on the hand he was looking straight ahead, he had angry expressions on his face. He was not relaxed,

She wanted to kiss his worries away.

Why were there so many obstacles between them? She remembered her mother, how she warned her to stay away from Noah.

But that is impossible.

Just like that while she was in her thoughts.

They arrived at their destination.

He gently pulled her out of the car, she looked up to see her view. It was just so beautiful.

But she looks down not wanting any of this.

"Do not follow me inside I want privacy" Noah stated without looking back for a reply from his guards. He walks inside along with her.

He walked near the sofa and stood turning to face her. As she was looking down.

He comes near her, but she pushes him away in surprise.

"You're not listening!" She turns around blinking a few tears.

She knows she wants him close to her. Wants his touch but she cannot.

She felt his hands around her waist and turned her around to him. Her hands lands on his chest, she looks at him.

"You don't get away from me never!" His tone was not soft.

She looks down when he kisses her eyes.

"This is wrong-" "This is right." He replies looking at her with so much obsession.

"I'm Noah. Yours Noah. The one who loves you. The one whom you love too!"

"I—I" she tries talking again but he puts his finger on her lips. She shuts up looking at him surprised by his action.

"Shh" he comes near her face. She turns her face to his left trying to avoid him.

He chuckles.

She felt his lips on her cheek. "Noah——please" he cups her face with his hands.

She looks at him. "I missed you —so much. I dream of this day holding you like this. I looked for you. I thought you betrayed me---They were saying our love was not real!"

"Tell me—-you love me! Tell me how much you missed me." She looks down.

"I need to go back." "You enjoy ruining our moment, don't you? So, allow me to inform you. I won't let you leave tonight; you are staying here." Looking up at him, her eyes go wide.

"You can't do that!?"

"Oh, I can!" He smirks kissing her head and walking
To the door and open it to his guard forward the pizza.

Noah took it and said something to him locking the door securely.

He places the pizza on the table that was close to the sofa. He goes to the kitchen, washes his hands, and gets a drink and some napkins. She continues to stand where she is when he returns.

He smiled and organized the table and finally he sat down on the sofa.
And gently pulls her hand and makes her sit next to him. She looks at him.
"I have to eat, or I will faint again" he smiles taking the pizza slice and forwarding to her mouth.

"I'm going to eat after you." She looks at him so confused by his behavior.

Finally, she takes a bite of it. "I-I not hungry I had my lunch in work before you came.!" She says softly.

He nods and slowly starts eating his.
After a little while, He lays back feeling little low and closed his eyes.

"Noah what happen?" She touched his forehead.
Just then he opens his eyes and looks at her.
"Doctor told me —-not to take any stress."

"I—why don't you go to sleep for a while. Did the doctor give you any medicine or anything?"

"I left everything behind!" He taps the space near him, telling her to sit next to him.
"Remember Doctor said I can't be stressed!" She nods and sits next to him, leaving just an inch away from him.

He smiles in Victory. "We are getting Married tomorrow!" "WHAT?!" He nods, smiling.

"I do not give consent Noah!" He sits up "and what is the reason for it?!"

She closed her eyes turning away.

"If you don't tell me what's the problem? How will we fix it love?" He draws her close to him.

"Look at me." She looks at him.

"What is it? My love? Tell me? Be honest! Swear upon Allah and tell me the truth!"

"Is it something in me? You don't like it?" She shakes her head, wiping her tears.

"You're—you're perfect!" She speaks.

He smiles.

"Is there - is there someone else you love?" His heartbeat was increasing, scared of her answer.

She shakes her head looking into eyes. "Then!?"
"My- my mother does not approve our marriage; she says she is getting me engage the following week.!"

He stands and walks back and forth while grinning. He then returned and knelt, holding her hands.

"Let me repeat, the only reason you don't want to marry me is because Of your mother doesn't agree." She nods.

"What if she agrees?" Marwah smiles.
"Then I will be yours!" He smiles and kisses her nose.
She laughs and leans back when he sits on the sofa next to her so close.

"Remember back in high school, I used to kiss here." He touched her nose making her smile.
"And like always you would blush or laugh!" She nods.

He takes her hand in his.

"My love please don't push me away! Please communicate with me" she nods cutely.

"So, someone called me perfect huh?!" She blushes looking away.

"And someone was being rude earlier!" He laughed and hugged her. She hugs him back tightly this time.

"Tell me you love me!!" She pulls back.

"In our marriage, Noah, I want her blessing. After these four years, everything that happened. I hoped that you would arrive. Or when will you learn the truth? I was just 17 years old when I was forced to leave you. I also wanted to hug and kiss you that day when I saw you for the first time in four years. But I had to suppress my emotions —" She took a moment to rise. She turns to face him and says, "He threatened us, saying if you discovered us, he would kill us or do something to us."

"My heart was yours at the moment when I told you I wanted to give us a chance. It was not easy for me to open up my feelings for you. You were my first love, and you will always be my first." With an intense gaze he had on her, he stood up and walked toward her.

"Your father came to our house yesterday; he was sorry for whatever he did to us. He said he wants us to be together again. But mom was mad and told him to leave and that she will marry me to abbas. Which I hate him so much.!"

Before he talks, she cut him saying. "Let me talk. I need to get this out of me. I met Abbas at our house, he was a good guy, do you know what he said? He told me I have to take my hijab off on our wedding and after that! I was so mad! I did not tell mom----And when I met you again, I had to lie and tell you that I have someone else in my life. I tried to push you away, if that abbas guy wouldn't have said anything my hijab, I would marry him. ---And I-- I was scared every time I pushed you away. I thought Maybe you will not come believing my word. --I --I was so" She paused taking a deep breath.

He holds her hands in his pulling her close to him.

"I too Want you, Noah! but ever since mom told me to stay away from you. I am in between, I am so tired of pushing you away. Every night I whisper the same prayer to Allah for you to be mine."

"This feeling is worth everything!" he whispers smiling.

"You love me!?" she smiled and nodded. "I love you. Noah Jackson" She put her head on his chest.

He looked down and kissed her head and hugged her tightly.

"I will not forgive him! I will make his life hell! I will destroy him!" Marwah looks up.

She shakes her head. "Don't Noah. He already regrets everything he did! your job for now is to impressed mom do something"

he kisses her cheeks and puts his head on hers closing his eyes.

she looks up at him smiling "Now you have to let go, and we are not getting married tomorrow nor will I be staying here with you tonight.!"

He laughs stepping back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

529K 2K 62
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
87.6K 3.8K 36
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
895K 20.5K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
854K 27.9K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her entire life. Only a shel...