Jaan-Nisaar| ✔️

By kanhaislove

Sona is scared. No one has ever given her a reason not to be, not that she has ever let anyone in for that. S... More

aesthetics
dedication
.zero.
.one.
.two.
.three.
.four.
.five.
.six.
.seven.
.eight.
.nine.
.ten.
.eleven.
.twelve.
.fourteen.
.fifteen.
.sixteen.
.seventeen.
.eighteen.
.nineteen.
.twenty.
.twenty one.
(for her sun)
.twenty two.
.twenty three.
.twenty four.
.epilogue.
bonus?

.thirteen.

1.2K 62 9
By kanhaislove

Unedited

Sona smiled at Mahi after the photo was clicked and quickly got down the stage. A hand winding around her waist made Sona look upwards, Devasya smiled down at her, Sona noticed the twinkle of happiness and glint of mischievousness in his eyes, the hazel of his eyes looked lighter against the many lights twinkling in the room.

Devasya pulled Sona into a corner while she was busy admiring him, making Devasya smile. Sona gasped as her back hit the wall behind her, Devasya wound one hand around her waist while putting one hand above her head, Sona smiled looking above at him.

"Kyaaa haiiii?" Sona whined playfully, flicking up his forehead. Devaysa smiled and joined their foreheads together.

"Did I ever mention how beautiful my wife looks today?" Devasya whispered against Sona's ear. Sona's eyes closed hearing his hoarse voice, her cheeks turning to cherry red colour again. Sona wound her hand around Devasya's neck and whispered against his ear playfully, " My husband has told me this, uhm, atleast a 100 time today, I think."

Sona could feel Devasya's smile against her cheek. Devaysa pulled her back a little, staring into her deep brown pools of dark chocolate, the cherry red colour of her cheeks calling him towards them, so he went. Leaning forward, he place his lips on her cheek and inhaled her citrus natural scent. Sona's breathing turned heavy, closing her eyes, she leaned her entie weight upon Devaysa.

Devasya's hold tightened around her waist, a very bare waist, he could feel the smooth butter like skin gliding against his palm. Pulling his lips back from her cheek, he moved towards the other one and placed his lips on the natural blush coating her cheek.

His hand moved towards the front of her waist, covering her entire stomach, he continued moving his hand back and forth, feeling the shudder that passed through Sona's body. He pulled back from her cheek and whispered, " I want to kiss you, you look so pretty, can i kiss you, my Zoha? hmm? Do you want me to kiss those pretty red tinted lips, do you want me to taste them, hmm?"

Sona's breathing turned eratic on hearing the words leave from her husband's mouth.

But before any of them could take a step forward, a shrill sound interrupted them. The ringtone of Devasya's mobile phone broke the moment between the two restless souls. Devaysa sighed, and hugged Sona tightly to his chest. Sona wrapped her arms around his waist.

Sona tapped twice on his bicep, Devasya got the sign and slowly pulled back to look at his wife, her hair disheveled, her cheeks flushed, her eyes hazy. He groaned loudly.

Sona observed her husband keenly too, biceps bulging as he ran his hand through his hair, eyes closed shut, plump pink lips twisted seemingly in annoyance as the phone started ringing again. He pulled her to him, his eyes conveying his annoyance, "Go to Maa, I'll be right back to you, baby." Sona nodded and cupped his cheek kissing just above his lips, eyes twinkling, she smiled and moved into the open. Devasya smiled, resting his forehead against the wall, however soon the ringing brought him back from his dreams.

******
Sona frowned looking at the time on her phone.

10:30 pm

It has been a hour and a half since that little scene in the corner between Sona and Dev. Sona knows that Devasya had gone to attend the call but he hasn't returned yet, and Sona doesn't know the reason why because her husband wouldn't just pick up the darn call. Sona sighed and rested her face against the table, this party was giving her a headache now. Most of the guest had gone home after the engagement, only a few family member remained who were busy in wrapping up the function now. Sona had no one with whom she can go home to. Devasya was her ride.

"Sona, where's Devasya bete?" Sona heard her mother call out while taking out a chair to sit.

"He had some important call to attend to, he must be coming in a few minutes" Sona smiled forcefully, looking at her mother.

Her mother nodded, she was about to speak something else, but her chachi,Venu, called her mother loudly, She stood up giving an apologetic smile to Sona. Sona sighed loudly, once again. She dialled Devasya's number once again, but he missed it, again. Sona saw her another cousin, Rekha, wound tightly around her husband as they both exited the venue. Sona stood up while picking her purse off the table, she moved towards Rekha.

"Rekha!" Sona yelled.

Rekha turned around and smiled in glee seeing her coming towards them, "Oh, hi!!! Sona di, it was really nice to meet you today, brought back all the memories, hainaa" Rekha, the ever chirpy one babelled on as soon as she said hello.

Sona smiled lightly and nodded, " actually i need a favour, my husband had to go to an important meeting right now and he was my ride, so can you please give me a ride back home, you live just 2 streets away from us"

Rekha nodded and said " ye bhi koi,puchne ki baat hai? Ofc we would love to!"

"Jee Saali sahiba, isme puchne ke kya baat hai, aaiye, hmari car yahi hai bas , around the corner" Rekha's husband smiled and the trio continued to walk towards the said car.

Sitting in the car quietly, Sona quickly shot a messages to both her mom and Devaysa, telling them that she is going home. She rested her head against the window while the talks between Rekha and her husband filled the air.

****

Devasya sighed tiredly keeping his phone on the table in living room. He had attended the call which was of his assistant, there has been a problem in the manufacturing unit of Dev's business. The unit from which they import materials for their product have done some scam this time. The dishonesty was terrible, the contract was to send 15,000 units of raw materials, but the items that reacher were roughly around 8,000. The payment was made in advance and thus, it was turning out difficult to convince the unit of their dishonesty or mistake, perhaps. They were not ready to accept that their was a mistake in numbers, they are firm on the belief that they sent the correct no. Devasya tried to talk to them but they weren't ready to listen and has cut his call, resulting in him going straight to their office. It took more time than he thought it would. The case was still not solved and Devaysa might have to take legal action against the unit if they are still not ready to accept the mistake till tomorrow.

However, Dev hoped, that they would because running to courts and lawyers was the last thing he wanted to do when he already had so much on his plate. Devasya's mama ji, the first and the most important investor of his company, has been present too during the entire issue, to deem this issue as embarrassing would be an understatement for Devasya.

He quickly took a shower all the while trying to come up with some plan on how to handle this situation. Sona could hear the shower running from where she was sitting on the floor, completing her recent project work. She noticed how Devasya was not fully present and looked to be upset and troubled. She believed it to be a work related trouble that has got him so worried.

Devaysa hung the towel on the door for it to dry and continued up to the bed, all the while his eyes were on the new message on the advancement of his shipping the a company in Ahmedabad. Because of this he didn't notice Sona sitting right there and passed her without a word.

Sona frowned, hurt at the blatant ignorance, she kept her pen down and stood up. Going into the kitchen she quickly heated up the food, because someone didn't eat any food at an engagement party. Sona puffed her cheeks up, angry at the situation in hand, she cooled herself up because anger wouldn't do anyone good, especially when both of Devasya's and Sona's goal were made clear since the start. Liking each other doesn't make it a rule that now their professional life wouldn't matter.

They both have to learn that it doesn't matter if the other one doesn't have time for his partner, what matters is though, that they learn the way to handle it more carefully, setting clear boundaries so no one would egg hurt and no misunderstandings arise. . Sona knows that Devasya hasn't had anyone depending on him until now, so getting mad at him for leaving her at a party is pointless. Instead of arguing, they have to come to a solution but Sona decided that now is not the time to talk to him, he looks to stressed as it is. The talk has to wait.

She quickly put the food in plate and carried a water bottle to their room. Devaysa had his eyes closed, with his palm resting on his forehead.

Headache. Sona concluded while narrowing her eyes at her careless husband, khana nhi khaoge toh aisa hi hoga na, Sona thought.

She moved towards the floor, keeping the food on newspaper she spread, she moved towards her husband.

Devasya startled as soon as he felt hands grabbing onto his face, Sona's eyes came in to view. Sona leaned towards him and kissed his forehead lightly, while moving her hands through his hair. Devasya's eyes closed in satisfaction. He kept his face against her tummy and hugged her to him, her natural citrus scent comforting him.

"Dev, khaana khalo, aapne kuch nhi khaaya." Sona called. Devaysa nodded against her stomach still not letting go. Pulling her onto his lap, he pulled back and looked at her giving her his best puppy eyes. Sona rolled her eyes having gotten his plea. She looked at him, looking so cute and adorable, she kissed his nose and stood up. Bringing the plate of food onto the bed, she sat on his lap comfortably and took the plate in her hands. Making a morsel of roti and his favourite, rajma, she moved it near his mouth. Devaysa smiled and ate.

The process continued till the plate was licked clean. Sona stood up, or tried to, Devaysa pulled her back onto him and hugged her tightly.

"I am sorry"

Sona smiled at his adorably cute voice and ran her hands through his hair.

"We will talk about it in the morning, you and I both need sleep"

"Par Sona- "

Sona cut him off while keeping her finger on his lips and shook her head.

"No Devaysa."

She stood up and picked up the plates and glasses, moving towards the kitchen. Devaysa stood up, moving towards her, he started doing the dishes while Sona cleaned the kitchen.

***

Devasya tightened his hold around his wife, feeling anxious at the response Sona gave him earlier. They were both in bed right now, Sona's head was plastered onto his chest while his arms enclosed her to him. Devasya's thought was running wildly throught his head. He didn't know what to do.

Is she angry? Ofc she is, she has every right to.

Would she forgive me?

Will she leave me now?

What about a divorce? What if-

"Sleep Dev. I am not angry at you, i can never be. What you did wasn't entirely wrong, both of us do not have any experience in handling a relationship so its only possible that we will fuck up throughout the way, what matters is how we handle it. Real life and our marriage isn't a fairytale babes, however, we can make it one if both of us are ready to work on it. We will talk about it more clearly tomorrow, please don't take stress, you'll fall sick and you know that"

Devaysa sighed and kissed Sona's hair, " i will always be ready to fight for us, for this thrum between us. I would fight for us baby, i will, always."

"I know you will, we both will."

***

Hiii :p

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 145K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
656K 34.6K 79
People say love destroys friendship and one shouldn't fall in love with their best friend, unknown of the fact that if it works out you'll have your...
349K 21.3K 38
"Aditya what are you saying ?" I asked him with glossy eyes. Not believing at my ears what he said. No this can't happen he can't say this. "I am s...
3M 121K 60
Highest ranking: #9 Romance & #4 in General Fiction!!! WARNING: I wrote this book when I was 17 so there is a ton of grammatical errors so please re...