NANNY AFFAIR

By Rinelexxy

"YOU ARE MINE , LIKE IT OR NOT." Mr. Maximilian is the type of guy who does not take a "no" for an answer li... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66

Chapter 13

694 14 0
By Rinelexxy

He slowly picked up the glass of water in front of him and took a gulp. I didn't give him a chance to swallow, since I put pressure against him which in turn made him to spill some water on the table. Poor him I wasn't going to let him off this easily. He had totally made a fool of himself in front of his business partners.

Quickly I got a tissue and wiped his siut which he had spilled some water. Everybody now was watching him in consern thinking his head was aching more. He signaled for the meeting to progress. The way he looked at me indicates I was in for something big and dangerous from him.

His hand was already on top of mine pleading for me to stop. I avoided his eyes since I was starting to become scared of what he'll do to me when this is over.

"Next time think about your actions carefully sir." I warned.

Anger was surely bubbling in him. Several times he stiffened his face through biting together his teeth. Slowly I started to withdraw my hand, that was after I felt him become hard by the second. He didn't utter a word till the meeting was adjourned.

I had planned to walk out as soon as the meeting was over. My plans were ruined when he ordered me to go with him. He wasn't joking. His eyes were full of anger. My heart started to beat faster.

Close behind him I followed. Lukah also followed us. In some kind of room I saw Gabby seated at the couch.

"Go home." he ordered the two.

Lucky me, I was so happy that I'd be saved by the two being here clearly he had his own plans. I frowned and became scared. Gabby and Lukah started walking out of the room. Suddenly I clinged to Gabby's arm.

"Am tired I should probably go home and rest too."

"You stay." his commanding voice echoed in the entire room.

I was shocked to see him that way. His dark side was on the loose and it was all because of my pay back time. That was so stupid of me to think I'll ever be a step ahead of him.

"Good luck." Gabby whispered before shutting the door.

My boss then locked the door and kept the key in one of the little drawers at his office table. Seems this was one of his other many offices he has.Slowly he made his way to where I was.

"I believe you have something to say to me." he spoke in a low tone that I also had difficulty hearing him.

"Nope." I dead pan it.

"That's where you are wrong Anny. Trust me am gonna make you speak a million words in a minute."

Looking at him, he was sure of what he was talking about. All this time I've stayed on his good side yet I have one way or another managed to trigger his other side.

" So many times I've told myself 'she's off limits, don't mess this' look what you have done." he looked at me for a second.

"Why of all days, this day make me crave you this bad. Back there it was already enough to make me hard seated next to me. You made it worse Anny. Why did you have to mess me this way?" his voice was low, slowly breaking all the walls he had built to stop him from doing what he was doing right now.

" I didn't mean it sir. It never crossed my mind. I was just getting back at you for hurting me. "I spoke looking away from him.

Avoiding his lustful eyes was the best thing to do. He looked at me as if I was his world. This in turn scared me. I had started something that I never intended to end. He was right there in front of me ready to end it for me. I was there opposite him, my eyes glue on the concrete floor, not knowing how it ended up this bad.

"Hell no! Anny you meant all of it. You were happy torturing me. You enjoyed it when you felt me being hard. I felt it by your touch. Clearly you had no intention of hurting me. Right?" he paused for me to answer but I didn't. "right?" he then shouted.

"Okay. It was never my intention to hurt you."

"Then you meant it all. You liked it when I inflicted pain on you, that's why you reciprocated it."

He messed his hair as he walked away from me. I stood there silent regretting why I did that. I felt so dirty since everything he spoke was true. I enjoyed him touching me and making me feel pain. I enjoyed touring him and feeling him hard for me. I enjoyed everything.

"I have to go." I spoke heading for the door.

Trying to open it, I remembered he already locked it. Seems he knew my actions earlier than I knew what I'll do.

"Max let me go."

Tears stung my eyes. This wasn't the right place to talk about any of this and honestly it wasn't the place to give in to his demands. I wasn't ready to speak out what was deep in me.

"I won't. This is not what you want. It's just a way to run away from what you feel. The last time you were angry with me, not because of what I did but you were afraid of how you felt about it."

Suddenly he was already a step away from me. His arms wrapped around my waist his eyes looking deep in mine. All my energy felt like it was slowly leaving me.

" Please sir. What you are talking about is pure craziness. I don't feel that way. "I knew lying wasn't going to help much but also staying quiet means he was right about everything.

" Damn... Anny will you just fucking accept it. You're making me mad right now and you know what am saying is purely nothing but the truth. Don't make it any harder for me." he pleaded.

I got off his entanglement and walked away from him to the window. Now I viewed myself as a coward. All my life I've been able to live a life with no fear yet I was the number one jerk who can't even come clean with her feelings.

" Seriously Anny don't be like this. Am messed up and it's all because of your doing. Why then do you keep on leading me on if you clearly know that you are going to shut me off the moment I pursue you? This is so messed up."

His voice was now trembling and his composure slowly weakening. I watched him battle with his emotions. This wasn't how I expected it to go. I felt so guilty.

" This is not about being messed up? "I spoke back.

" Then what you barely know how you feel and what you want. "he shouted back at me striking his office table hard.

" You know what... Yah! You are right. I don't know how I feel or what I want because it's so impossible." I opened up what was in me.

He walked to where I was, looked me in the eyes and held my hands.

"What's so impossible?"

"Everything okay."

Not long he had pinned me against the wall his hands locking me from escaping. Knowing at the back of his head that I won't say no. He kissed me with the most passionate and gentle one. I couldn't push him even though I wanted so bad to do that. Kissing him back was another way of showing him how I felt. Slowly he lossened up and I felt his tongue roll in my mouth. His hand grabbed my hair as he pulled my head closer so that he may taste me more.

"Please tell me Anny, is this what you want?. " he asked once he cut in on our kiss.

"Mmh!" I hummed.

"Words, little one, I deal with words." his low tone was way captivating than anything.

"Yes." I whispered.

There was no going back. Since that night when he slid his member in me I knew then keeping all this feelings to myself was harder. Now that I agreed it was what I wanted I knew then there was no going back.

Slowly he pulled away from me, turned me away from facing him. His hands made way to my back, he unzipped my dress planting hot butterfly kisses on my neck. Once my dress was down, I felt him no more. Turning to look at him, he was a step further away from me. Looking at me from head to toe. He licked his lower lip as if he wanted to eat me alive. His lust was driving him insane. Suddenly he carried me up and sat me at his office desk. The cold wood made me shiver a bit. I knew then he wasn't going to go easy on me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 70.8K 69
"What do you even need me for?" She asked , speaking into the darkness where she thought he was. "I do not need you." He answered her darkly. Even th...
202K 3.9K 25
*MATURE CONTENT* A Little Insight: As I walked to my wardrobe, he stood up and began taking slow, sinister steps towards me with his claws extracted...
299K 4.4K 33
THIS IS A DARK ROMANCE BOOK, DON'T LIKE IT? BE A NICE PERSON, JUST SKIP DON'T REPORT. "You are mine, Bella. Mine to fuck and mine to love. Say it." "...
468K 22.8K 104
It was supposed to be an easy job. Get the phone and run like hell. Make a few hundred bucks for food, a nice hot shower, and a warm bed to sleep in...