The Young Mistress

Por shrishtivashistha

Burning inside for revenge on her father and brother Death she decides to become a mafia.......the story of a... Más

CHAPTER I : BETRAYAL
CHAPTER II : HAPPINESS
CHAPTER III : THE NEW CHAPTER
CHAPTER IV : THE FACTORY
CHAPTER VI : REBOOT TO LIFE
CHAPTER VII : COMPASSION
CHAPTER VIII : INCEPTION
CHAPTER IX : CELEBRATION
CHAPTER X : THE BALL NIGHT
CHAPTER XI : YOU AND ME
CHAPTER XII : SECRETS
CHAPTER XIII : "NOW IS NOT THE TIME"
CHAPTER XIV : "ITS NOW OR NEVER!!"
CHAPTER XV : "WE ARE ON!!"
CHAPTER XVI : LOVE IN THE AIR..
CHAPTER XVII : MISTAKES
CHAPTER XVIII : JUSTICE
CHAPTER XIX : ALLEVATION
CHAPTER XX : THE GAME BEGINS!
FINAL BATTLE (pt.1)
CHAPTER XXII : FINAL BATTLE(pt.2)
CHAPTER XXIII : FINAL BATTLE(p.t 3)
CHAPTER XXIV : "I TRUST YOU!!!"
CHAPTER XXV : "THE REUNION"

CHAPTER V : CONTUMACY

2 0 0
Por shrishtivashistha

*****ANNETH POV******

I sighed as I recognized the man... It was Alice .......my informer ....also working as a guard in jerry's gang.

"yes madam it's me". He said while getting up.

"so what is this place?" I inquired.

" This was a beer factory madam.......but currently it's abandoned ......"

"And it belongs to jerry...?" I questioned

"Yes madam it belonged to jerry......he used to run this factory in the name of his father.....but as years passed .....the business ran into immense loss so it eventually had to shut down. And currently, he is using it for other purposes such as a warehouse for keeping goods .....mostly illegal ones, to keep them out of others' sight. As it's situated on an entirely different route from the city ......in the outskirts .....so no one will suspect and no one comes here ........im sure he will keep them here.......the goods for which he prepared the trucks.......he is securing them with locks and trackers .......this must be something precious madam......" He said while raising an eyebrow.

"Hmm I see ......if that's the case we need a counter plan as soon as possible to stop him as soon as possible." I thought in mind.

"what's the order young mistress." He said grabbing my attention.

"Prepare a blueprint for this factory and the whole area and bring it to me at ollie's cafe," I said while moving towards the car.

"yes madam," he replied

"Get it done quickly," I said through the car window and drove off while he stood there bowing in respect.

###TIME SKIP###
I turned on the engine as the signal turned green but applied breaks immediately as something came in front suddenly which made me hit my head on the dashboard. I rubbed my head and looked up to see a man on the road rubbing his knees. I got off the car and moved towards the man.
"Are you okay sir?" I asked politely.

"When you girls don't have a sense of driving then why do you drive.... spoiled my brand new suit Huh!!!..." he said annoyingly.

"excuse me?" I said raising an eyebrow

"fucking Annoying bitch" he scoffed and got up. I looked up at him and my anger grew to look at the man in front of me...It was none other than Norman, the man I hate the most in this world after Johnny.

"Why do you men even speak when you don't know how to .......fucking idiot" I replied with more annoyance.

He smirked at me. "you surely are a touchy one ms.....a little too sensitive." he said while trying to touch my face

"Be within your limits, Mr. Rockwell!!!" I said while jerking his hands
"I'm not one of those hussy girls who will entertain all this nonsense of yours ......I am tolerating all this just because I respect mr mcgurn...Otherwise, I would have shown you how touchy I am......."

"Woah Woah Woah!!!! What a funny girl you are .......I can't believe this .......first u hit me with your car intentionally..then instead of apologizing or taking me to the hospital, you are showing me this attitude ......aah god!!! What happened to this world u created !!!!! There is no humanity left here!!!." He started creating a scene on the road stopping the traffic and making it more embarrassing for me to stand there. My brain busted in anger and I finally spoke after his grand dramatic nonsensical speech.

"Listen Mr drama king......I have had enough of this nonsense of yours.....stop playing the innocent victim here ......it was your fault in the first place.....you were walking on the street recklessly when there was a red light for the walking people .......u didn't notice because you were busy in your world and secondly beside being your fault walking recklessly ......I rushed out to help you and asked you politely if you were okay. I showed all signs of kindness and humanity, of which you were madly bragging about.......creating a full-fledged drama here to embarrass me in front of everyone......that mr Rockwell was intentional not what you accused me of......and here take this and send me your hospital and medical bills on this number. I'm sorry for the scratch my car caused you." I scoffed while handing him my business card and went from there leaving him in the middle of the road dumbfounded.

He pulled his hair in frustration and went from there with a "u will pay for this bitch" face finally allowing the long waiting traffic to move.

###TIME SKIP###
I reached ollie's cafe where Ronnie and Jack were already waiting for me with Alice and Albert.

"Whom did you fight with now?" he asked smiling teasingly at me.

"huh? me?....."I frowned at his sudden question..."I.....umm ......how did you know Ronnie?" I scratched the back of my head in embarrassment.

"How many years has it been madam Romanoff?" I smiled a little.
"Now tell me who was it this time? Who dared to mess with the mafia queen lady Romanoff"

"Who else .......that annoying brat ......that shameless rabbit ......that fucking nonsense ........that Rockwell," I said frustratingly while sitting.

"Woah!!!! This must be something really big for him to deserve such beautiful adjectives....what did he do this time"

"That bastard.....that fucking nonsense ..... I never met such a cartoon in my life .....u know what he did .......that nonsense man .....he accidentally got hit by my car at the signal .......and when I went to help him he started his nonsense .....that bloody MCP ......said that girls shouldn't drive and what not ............that creep he created a scene on the road to embarrass me thinking he can take me down but he didn't know me..so I taught him a good lesson today. what I did leave him dumbfounded .......u know he pulled his hair in frustration. You should have seen his face " I giggled.

"And what did you do madam," He asked while listening patiently.

"I gave him my business card in attitude and asked him to send his hospital bills to me ......I made everyone realize that it was his fault and that he was overreacting just to embarrass me in front of others. But he embarrassed himself instead." I said and laughed.

******RONNIE POV******

SHE STARTED TO LAUGH WHILE TALKING. IT'S BEEN AGES SINCE SHE LAUGHED SO HARD ......I WAS RELIEVED TO KNOW THAT IN HOWEVER WAY IT WAS WITH WHOEVER IT WAS SHE STARTED TO LIVE AGAIN ......THIS MADE HER LIFE A LITTLE EASY FOR HER ......I WAS HAPPY TO SEE MY OLD ANNE COMING BACK!!!

******END OF RONNIE POV******

Something suddenly pulled me out of my thoughts. " Leave this now .....we don't have time for this, Alice did you get what I asked for?"

"yes madam." He replied while opening the blueprint at the table.

"Wait....wait a sec." Ronnie interrupted.
"tell me what's happening here first and what is this blueprint for?."

"This is the blueprint of the factory Alice told me about." I explained everything briefly. "we suspect that's where he will keep the artifacts that's why I needed to study the area properly."

"Hmm....so what do we get here?" Everyone came closer to the table as Alice started explaining.

"There are two entrances for this factory ....one is the main door and one at the back that opens in the yard. Behind the yard, it's the manager's room which is now their control room." He explained the blueprint briefly.

"It's quite intricate." jack commented

"It has to be..otherwise they won't be able to run the business smoothly as they are doing it now." I scoffed. "What about the route.....is it connected?

"yes madam it's a well-connected route. It's a straight road from Muskins leading to Louisville where this factory is
there is just this one subway in between that breaks the route in between otherwise it's straight and smooth."

"hmm ....so I was right. He will bring them to the factory from this route." I pointed at the route. "it's the safest so far."

"What I don't get is why are we doing this?" Ronnie interrupted."What are we exactly intending for? This trade..... what will we get from it. Even if we capture the artifacts we can't keep them......so what's the point in doing all this? What's in it for us?"

"Jerry....." I answered while looking in front. "we have Jerry in it for us....."

"Jerry? Why do we need him? Anne....it will be just a waste of time u know he doesn't know anything."

"he is the only asset we have to lower johnny's guard. To make him vulnerable to make him come here ..... it's the only way." I said with a straight face.

"Now everyone listens carefully," I said authoritatively. "I don't care about money or anything else I just need one thing and that is jerry.....now listen carefully ......Alice will go back and keep an eye on them and inform me about their every move. Jack will go and prepare a plan with Rockwell ....i don't want any mistakes .....and......" I paused

"And what?....what will you do with him huh?? ask him. .....where is your father jerry he will answer u he is at **** place....have you gone crazy Anne!!!" Ronnie asked while grabbing my shoulder angrily

I sighed and grabbed my car keys and other things and left the cafe.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
768K 17.3K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...