๐„๐๐€๐Œ๐Ž๐”๐‘๐„๐ƒ + ๐’๐„๐‚๐‘...

By my38babyy

DISCONTINUED โ๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐„๐’ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐Œ๐„๐€๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐๐„ ๐„๐๐€๐Œ๐Ž๐”๐‘๐„๐ƒ?โž + โ๐๐”๐“, ๐ˆ ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐‚๐€๐'๐“... More

๐„๐๐€๐Œ๐Ž๐”๐‘๐„๐ƒ.
๐†๐‘๐Ž๐–๐“๐‡.
๐ˆ.
๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐ˆ๐•.
๐•.
๐•๐ˆ.
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—.
๐—๐ˆ.
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—๐ˆ๐•.
๐—๐•.
๐—๐•๐ˆ.
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—๐ˆ๐—.
๐—๐—.
๐—๐—๐ˆ.
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•.
๐—๐—๐•.
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ.
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—.
๐—๐—๐—.
๐’๐„๐‚๐‘๐„๐“๐’: ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐Ÿ:๐ˆ.
๐Ÿ:๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐Ÿ:๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐Ÿ:๐ˆ๐•.
๐Ÿ:๐•.
๐Ÿ:๐•๐ˆ.
๐Ÿ:๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ.

๐ˆ๐—.

3.4K 77 83
By my38babyy

just wanna smoke the pain away, you know?

it was great that i didnt have to go to school until friday. i really needed this time to myself. "i'm finna go to the studio." damiir yelled as he left out the front door.

i sighed and laid there in my bed. "okay this boring." i said getting up and doing random shit.

✮✮✮

i was meeting up with sy'rai at the deli because she was finally out of school. i brought a bag with all my stuff because i'm finna stay at her place.

"RAIII!!" i said running up to her and hugging her. "DESSS!!" she said hugging me back. i laughed and we walked inside of the deli. "why you bring your bag?" she asked me. "why you bring yours..?" i asked her.

"cause i thought i could stay at yall's.." she said confused. "we was at my place last time. and every OTHER time." i sighed.

she rolled her eyes at me and grabbed some blue sour patch kids and a blue gatorade. i grabbed them warhead gummies and a mango arizona.

we paid and walked out with the bags. "guess what i gott." sy'rai asked me sticking her tongue out. i looked over at her and she pulled out some edibles.

"you bad as hell." i said walking with her back to my house. "i knowwww." she laughed. i rolled my eyes and grabbed my key to unlock the door.

i walked inside and went to my room. it was starting to get dark out so i turned on the blue led lights in my room.

i played DONT by BRYSON TILLER. "i been SCRATCHING and ITCHING to talk to you about this." sy'rai said pulling me down to sit next to her.

"tell meee." i said grabbing my warhead gummies. "so you know notti right..?" she started. "yeah..." i said trying to think of what this was leading up to.

"i lowkey like himmm. and i want you to help meee." she said extending her words. i side eyed her and drank my mango arizona.

there was a silence and she was just looking at me. "oh you being deadass?" i asked her. "yeah.." she said disappointed. "alright gang. we finna get this over with." i said pulling out my phone.

i text ethan because i got to help my girl out.

me
who you goin out wit ?

Lil Not Not 💙
nobody
y u ask

me
u feelin anyone ??

✮✮✮
notti's pov

when i got that text from desi my heart dropped. i aint have no romantic feelings towards her cause that was like my sis.
ion know how to explain it but that would be weird.

i thought she was fucking with dd too. if she tryna break my brother heart then i aint tryna fuck wit that.

me
uhh ig so
desi whats going on ?

big baby sis 💋🫵🏼
look gang .
this thick ass lightskin with brown hair wanna be yo boo 🥰

me
you fucking with dd desi .
i aint here for it

big baby sis 💋🫵🏼
OOO NOOOO
I WAS TALKING ABT SY'RAI
🤮

me
OMG SORRY

big baby sis 💋🫵🏼
NBD

i was a little shocked that sy'rai liked me but real talk i been crushing on her for a minute. i didnt even know what to say after that. i'ma just talk to her another time at school.

if i'm finna get me a girl dd needa step his game up. i yelled his name from my room. after a few minutes he came inside and sat in my gaming chair.

"wassup notti poohh." he said making a weird ass nickname. "hey big daddy david!" i said in a friendly ass voice. he laughed and side eyed me.

i laughed and then straightened my face. "we dead ass needa talk." i said crossing my arms. "bout?" he asked me. "desi." i answered.

he was smiling hard and his face was red. he was trying to cover it, so i rolled my eyes. "what about shorty?" he added. "so, how you feel about her?" i said raising my eyebrows.

"well ummm. why?" he said scrunching up his face before answering. "she wanna know if you want to go on a date." i lied. "FOR REAL. so hmm. i like her, she beautiful, her personality is, WOW." he said struggling to describe words.

i laughed and shook ny head. "hurry up and answer." he said confused. "brah i was lying." i laughed. he scrunched up his face, got up, and walked out. i was laughing, crying, and rolling in the floor, all at the same time.

"fuck you." he yelled. i ignored him and eventually called him back. he finally came back and was irritated. "so sy'rai like me and we finna be going out. so you need you a girl dd." i explained.

he looked at me confused. "nigga what." he said. "just ask that girl out." i said, he nodded, and took out his phone.

✮✮✮
dd's pov

i went to desi's contact and began to text her.

me
wydrn ?

desi amore 💞💞
nm js chillin wit sy'rai

me
wha r yuu doin dis weekend

desi amore 💞💞
lets see
going to the club
meeting up wit baby and durk
and seeing my nigga drake for our monthly mani-pedi

me
stfu
yuu trinna go to da movies

desi amore 💞💞
no u tryna be weird
"wear a short skirt"

me
no .
lesgo downtown and yuu can pick from dere

desi amore 💞💞
you asking me out 🥺🥺🥺

me
ok see yuu @ 5 pm

desi amore 💞💞
thats lateee

me
CAUSE WE FINNA FUCKK

desi amore 💞💞 laughed at "CAUSE WE FINNA FUCKK"

i clicked my phone off and laughed. "you did it?" notti asked me. i nodded and showed him the messages. "you dont got no rizz in ya fucking body." he added.

i side eyed him and snatched my phone back. "man dont be mad, i'm already going on a date with her." i said in a voice kind of like bragging.

he laughed and went on his phone. this date finna be fun.

☆彡

𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃.

REVISED.
3 JAN. 2023

1019 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 105K 62
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
90.5K 3.2K 32
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024
199K 8.4K 59
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
1.5M 48.6K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...