The rich and the single mother

By Gottaluvme22

More

The rich and the single mother
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue

Chapter 21

1.4K 41 1
By Gottaluvme22

A few months have gone by since Elena and Kol found out that they were going to be having a son. Between worrying how big the baby shower was going to be and planning a wedding (Kol's idea) Elena was completely busy. She still worked even though Kol told her not to worry but Elena didn't want his help with things. She wanted to continue what she did best. Work as a waitress and go home to Charlie. After Elijah finding Katherine kissing another guy (On purpose) he took the next step and commited to her. They were now a happy couple and that is all Elijah's family could ask for. Elena was around seven months, almost eight months pregnant and Kol couldn't have been more excited. He wanted to have kids so bad and now he was getting it and there was nothing he could have asked for more than this. Elena knew that today was her baby shower for her son and that is where she was heading. Elena walked up the stairs to the hall that both families agreed to have it with her lovely fiancee by her side. They walked through the door and everyone yelled "Congratulations!". Elena and Kol smiled and went to greet everyone.

"Elena" Katherine came over and gave her cousin a hug.

"Katherine, what do you want" Elena knew that tone.

"Nothing, I'm just happy, this is the second baby shower I've helped throw for you" Katherine said.

"You want something" Elena mentioned.

"Okay, I want to know if you can stay out of the house tonight?" Katherine asked.

"Why?" Elena was confused.

"Elijah is coming over and you know" Katherine smirked.

"Ew" Elena shivered from the thought.

"So can you?" Kat asked.

"Fine, I'll stay with Kol tonight, just no sex in the living room" Elena scolded.

"Fine, I won't" Katherine grinned.

"I feel fat" Elena looked at her stomach.

"No, you look gorgeous" Katherine complimented.

"Thanks, but I'm really hungry. Can I eat?" Elena asked.

"Yeah, we started letting everyone eat when Kol text Elijah saying you were right around the corner" Katherine nodded.

"Good, come with me" Elena pulled Katherine over to where the food was.

Elena and Katherine piled food on their plates and they went to the table that Finn and Sage were at. Katherine excused herself to get her and Elena a drink. Sage spoke up.

"You look great Elena".

"Thanks, I feel like a whale" Elena sighed.

"You're pregnant" Finn said.

"I know" Elena nodded.

Elena went to eating her food and Sage gave Finn a look and he shook his head but Sage nodded. Elena was a little confused but ignored it.

"Elena?" Sage spoke.

"Sage" Finn said in warning.

"No, I want to ask her" Sage whined.

"Not now, this is her baby shower for our nephew" Finn reminded her.

"I know Finn" Sage sighed.

"It's okay, ask me" Elena said after she swallowed her food.

"Well I know this is your baby shower and all, and I know that Caroline told you about my situtation with not having kids but anyway, I wanted to know if you could do Finn and I the honor and carry a baby for us. It will have our genes but you would be the carrier" Sage was a little nervous and so was Finn.

"Sage-" Elena sort of whined but Sage cut her off.

"Elena I-" Elena cut her off.

"Sage, let me finish. I whined because I know next month is your birthday and I talked to Kol about it a few months ago and he was cool with it but for a birthday gift I was going to tell you that if you ever wanted kids, I would be more than happy to carry the baby for you" Elena said.

"Really?" Sage asked with tears in her eyes.

"Yes, my mother did the same thing for my aunt Jenna, my mom carried three children for her" Elena replied.

Sage squealed and got up and hugged Elena. "Thank you so much Elena, so first things first-" Finn cut off Sage.

"Sage darling, Elena is still pregnant".

"I know but-" Finn cut her off again.

"Wait until at least two months after he is born".

"Okay, I just got really excited" Sage said before taking a seat next to her husband.

"It's okay, I kind of figured you'd might" Elena reassured.

"What did I miss?" Katherine asked as she gave Elena her drink and took a seat next to her cousin.

"Nothing much, just baby talk" Elena answered.

"Well that is cool" Katherine nodded.

"Yeah" Elena said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elena just finished opening up presents from everyone. She got bottles, clothes (a lot of clothes), bibs, a rattle, a car seat, a baby walker, a swing, a crib, a basinet, shoes, and a lot more other things. Elena was extremely grateful that she had a lot of support from everyone she cared about. Sage and Finn helped out the most with taking the gifts and stuff to the car for Elena and Kol. Ever since Elena told them she'd be more than happy to carry their child, they have been around her talking to her about a lot of stuff actually. Elena took a cupcake that Anna made and some sugar cookies that Bonnie made. She took a seat at a table and started to eat her sweets.

"Hey" Kol smirked. He kissed her cheek and sat next to her. "Should I be jealous that my brother is spending time with you?".

"Yes, should he?" Esther and Mikael came over.

"No, but I did tell Finn and Sage the news" Elena replied.

"Elena" Kol whined. "I thought we were waiting until Sage's birthday".

"I know but Sage asked and I couldn't be like no and than on her birthday tell her yes" Elena explained.

"You're lucky I love you" Kol said.

"I love you too" Elena smiled.

"Are we missing something?" Esther asked.

"No, a few months ago Elena and I were talking and for Sage's birthday our present was going to be that Elena would carry their children if that is what they wanted" Kol explained. "But Elena spilled the beans".

"I explained what happened" Elena argued.

"Still told" Kol pointed out.

"Gr" Elena joked.

Kol couldn't help but chuckle at his beautiful fiancee when she did stuff like that to him or to other people. "Well that is sweet of you" Esther said.

"Yeah" Kol and Elena replied.

"So did you and our first grandchild have fun?" Mikael asked.

"Yes, although his mommy is a little tired" Elena replied.

"That's normal in pregnancy" Esther said.

"Yeah, I remember how tired I would get with Charlie" Elena nodded. It was a pain in the ass.

"Right, well we will leave the two of you alone" Mikael said before walking away with Esther.

"Want to leave soon?" Kol asked.

"Yeah, but I want to finish this first" Elena gestured to the sweets on her plate.

"Alright, I'll make sure everything is in the car before we say goodbye to our guests and leave" Kol kissed her forehead and walked away. Elena was glad to have some piece and quiet before eating her sweets until she was left with nothing, not even crumbs, only a wrapper from the cupcake she ate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 3K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
378K 22.7K 81
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
226K 9.4K 25
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
802K 18.3K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.