Reborn in TVD?!

By Andrea_Rose020259

I don't get it. I really don't. I died, I get that much. But waking up in a dark and squishy place, with abso... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (Mature)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (Mature)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
⚜️Bonus Chapter⚜️ (Mature)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (Mature)
⚜️Bonus Chapter⚜️ 1/2
⚜️Bonus Chapter⚜️ 2/2 (Mature)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (Mature)
Follow me

Chapter 2

12.5K 462 76
By Andrea_Rose020259

So it's been two years.

I can waddle around now and speak pretty good. I like messing with people, it's so great. To be honest I'm a menace.

I keep stealing peoples keys and hiding them places. Jump out of nowhere and scare people shitless.

Also when I said my first word. The reactions I got when I called Miranda a bitch! Man, it was hilarious. And I'm not the only one who thought so. Jenna was laughing, so was John, even Dad was chuckling.

Anyway, baby Jeremy is coming home today. And I can tell Miranda isn't happy about it.

I don't know what her problem is with boys but I'm not gonna let her pass that shit onto Jeremy.

The kid wasn't even born yet but Miranda acts as if he did something wrong already.

At this point all her attention is on Elena. She doesn't even speak to me anymore. I don't speak to her either, so whatever. That bitch can fuck off.

I'm kinda happy that she dies. I just hate that she has to take my Dad with her.

The bitch deserves to rot in hell. Alone.

The front door opens and Dad comes in with Jeremy in his car seat and his baby bag.

Oh my fucking god.

Jeremy is so cute!!

I run over to him when Dad puts his car seat on the couch.

I climb on the couch and look at him.

He is so adorable! Such chubby cheeks! Aww, he's sleeping.

"Hi Jer-bear. I'm Ellie, your big brother. I'll protect you from this crazy world I promise." I whispered quietly.

Dad having watched the whole thing comes over and ruffles my brown hair.

"You'll be a great big brother Ellie." He says softly, smiling at me.

"Thanks Daddy." I giggled.

*****

I'm ten years old now. I made friends with Caroline and Tyler in first grade. Mostly because Elena didn't like them. So I thought 'Well too motherfucking bad, now you have to see them all the time'.

Anyway since the first grade we have kinda grown apart, I'm mostly a loner now.

Me and Jeremy are besties. Seriously, he's my best friend. I told him about the vampire stuff, and the originals, werewolves too. Pretty much everything I know, except for me being reincarnated into a tv show.

I told him a can see the future in my dreams. He won't believe me in a couple years when he grows up but still! He can't say I never told him.

Dad is still awesome, he got me into martial arts class, along with a karate and judo class.

I'm also training by myself. Not much, I mean I'm ten so, I'm basically just running laps and doing pushups. Nothing too serious.

Elena is the same. Attention hog and a self centered brat.

Miranda's the same too. Indulging her, and giving her everything she wants, while ignoring her two other children.

I didn't want her to hurt Jer-bear by ignoring him and him growing up thinking he's unloved. I mean he is, but just by her! I love him to the moon and back. Anyway, I didn't want him hurt so I lied and said she doesn't talk to us because she doesn't want us to know that she's going through a mental breakdown.

It's not really that far fetched if you think about it.

Currently I'm just sitting in the woods (like normal kids do) and I see a baby fox.

I gasp and freeze. Ohhhhh, I want it.

"Hey foxy mama," I giggle at my own joke and stand up slowly, "don't run away please."

'I won't run human.' I hear a gentle voice say.

I almost snap my neck with how fast I look at the fox, then slowly look around us.

"Was that you?"

'Weren't you the one who spoke to me first? Why are you surprised I responded?' They asked tilting its little head to the side cutely.

Aww. Wait.

"I can talk to animals?"

'You didn't know?'

I walk up to the fox calmly, to not scare it off and sit in front of it. It's so small and cute!

I shake my head and wonder what else can I do?

Does this mean I'm a witch or something?

I mentally shrug and continue to talk to the fox.

I find out it's a boy fox who was abandoned by his mother. He's a year old and loves rolling around in leaves. He was walking around for somewhere safe to sleep and I just offered him to stay with me.

Which then lead to a full week of begging my dad for Hank (I named him Hank) to become my pet. But in reality we are friends. Dad finally agreed and we took him to the vet to get him checked out.

*****

I am now fourteen, and I really buffed up.

I gotta say, I'm a little feminine. But I like it that way. My brown hair comes down in waves to my shoulders, I'm slim, muscular, but curvy.

My personality is 'bubbly' according to Dad and Jeremy. But that's just with them, not anyone else.

I think it's because I've let go of my past. I mean not all of it, but the toxic people I met are now forgotten. Like my parents who always said I was a disappointment, that forced me to be a police officer because being a kindergarten teacher wasn't good enough.

Anywho, I've mastered all of my combat classes, and I've started training how to fight with two daggers.

I'm da bomb. I know. I'm sooo cool.

I convinced Jeremy to join karate last year so hopefully he'll catch up.

Hanks awesome, he's grown into a beautiful fox, mostly black with red and orange mixed places. He's really gorgeous.

After realizing I was a witch I started practicing small spells I remembered from the show and tada! I made fire!

I'm slowly becoming more powerful and just doing magic the way I wanna.

You'd be surprised to know I bought ten grimoires off Amazon and they are real!

Dark magic, spirt magic, ancestral magic it doesn't matter. I do them all.

I'm better then Bonnie that all I'm gonna say.

I'm trying to get Dad to let me and Jeremy get the vervain tattoo's, but he's a little iffy about it. So I offered that Jenna could do it too. The more people the better.

"Why do you want a tattoo so bad? You're a kid. Do kid things. You can get a tattoo when your eighteen like everyone else. Why rush?" He asked softly.

Damnit, he had to sound logical.

Of course he's gonna be worried his fourteen year old son is trying to grow up too soon. In fact the way I'm acting is probably a red flag for rebelling teenage tendencies.

I'm doing this for the greater good Dad!

He chuckled seeing my determined expression. Like excuse me? What's funny about my face? I'm offended right now.

"You want one that bad?"

I nod my head vigorously, my smile beaming, my offense forgotten.

And that's how Jenna, Jer-bear and I ended up getting matching vervain tattoos. We all got a small infinity symbol on our wrist.

*****

They died.

Damnit, he died.

Dad.

Shit, I knew this was coming but...

Fuck.

I'm in my room. Just staring at nothing. Hank curled up in the corner.

... I should've tried harder.

Flashback

"Dad why do you have to go? Can't Mom just pick her up?" I try holding his arm back as he opens the door.

"You know how your Mom doesn't like to drive at night. Come on, I'll be right back." He smiles gently, grabbing the car keys, Miranda already waiting in the car.

But you won't be right back.

I start to tear up.

I throw myself at him in a hug.

He's so much taller then me, he hugs me back and I feel like a little kid again.

"Please, please don't leave me." I whisper.

"Hey, Ellie what's wrong?" He asks concerned.

I love you, don't leave me.

He hugs me tighter and rubs my back. We hear the car honk outside and he pulls away.

"No, don't go." I sniffle.

"I'll be right back. And then we'll talk. Okay sweet boy?" He kisses my forehead and pulls away giving me one last smile.

No. You won't be back. Please stay.

Stay with me.

I don't want to lose you.

...but I can't convince him to stay.

I force a smile on my face and sniffle, "Okay dad," my voice cracks , "we'll talk when you get back, ... I love you. You know I love you right?"

"Of course I know. I love you too Ellie." He smiled and kissed my forehead again, before turning away and closing the door behind him.

I drop to the floor and sob.

End of flashback

Todays was the day of the funeral.

I look in the mirror.

Black was never my color.

I was wearing a black button up, with a black jacket and pants.

I sigh and walk out of my room. I knock on Jeremy's door and hear sniffles on the other side.

I open the door slowly and see him sitting on his bed with his head in his hands.

I walk up to him and hug him tightly. Even though he's a couple inches taller then me now, he feels so small.

He's shaking as he sobs in my arms.

"I know Jeremy, I know." We stay there, I don't even know how long. Just being there for each other, and letting it sink in.

I'm not gonna lose anyone else that I care for. Fuck the storyline, this is my life. Even if I have to kill Elena myself. She's not going to get everyone killed and end up being the only one with a happy ending.

Nope, I won't let her get in my way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.3K 1.5K 38
Allister is brand new to the world of work; fresh out of high school. His boss is nothing like he expects and very quickly his learning that his offi...
460K 16.5K 35
'WB' ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ After I placed the tray down I was able to get a wiff of his sent, it was a musky smell with a hint of mint. It over powered me...
24.8K 977 30
Book 1 in the Fated to Die series So I died. Not exactly an accident but it's not like I can remember that fact. Now I'm being reincarnated...
71K 4.9K 50
I ALWAYS THOUGHT I WAS THE SECOND MALE LEAD. BUT TURNS OUT I WAS EVEN LESS THAN THAT. WHEN I THOUGHT I HAD DIED, I MET THE DEVIL. EXCEPT THAT WE H...