๐“๐‘๐Ž๐”๐๐‹๐„๐ƒ ๐“๐„๐„๐๐’ |...

By aweenere

๐ญ๐ž๐๐๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ. ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๏ฟฝ... More

๐“๐‘๐Ž๐”๐๐‹๐„๐ƒ ๐“๐„๐„๐๐’
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ-๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ-๐ฅ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’-๐›๐จ๐จ๐ฆ, ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ก!
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“-๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐œ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”-๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ง๐ข๐œ๐ค'๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•-๐ณ๐ข๐ ๐ ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ž๐ฅ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–-๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฒ!
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—-๐ฌ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ-๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ณ๐ข๐ ๐ ๐ฒ & ๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ-๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ?
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ-๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ข๐ง๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘-๐š ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’-๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐š'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“-๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”-๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐œ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘-๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐š ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ง

499 9 7
By aweenere

     KATE'S SANTA CATCHING plan is in motion. Teddy unscrews the doorknob of the Pierce's shoe closet while Ziggy clears out the shoes. "I cant believe you were gonna stand me up, Pierce." Said Ziggy sarcastically. Teddy paused, stammering for words.
     "N—No! I would never stand you up. My mom just wouldnt let me go. I was getting ready when you came. When did you come over?" Ziggy grins.
     "A while ago." Teddy chuckles to himself, continuing to screw the doorknob out. He forgets how spontaneous Ziggy is at times; that's what he loves about her. Teddy carefully takes the knob out as the brunette finishes organizing the shoes. The two lock eyes for a moment before moving on to their next task.
     Kate takes invisible string, tracing it around the living room as the girls tie them together. The sound of the jingle bells rang loudly; enough for at least one of them to wake up in case they fall asleep or drift off. Kate smiles happily at Ziggy as she smiles back. The two high five before separating. Teddy and Ziggy go upstairs to grab pillows and blankets while Kate stays downstairs, admiring their hard work. The two teens come downstairs to see Kate covering the fireplace with powdered sugar. "What are you doing?" Teddy rasps tiredly.
     "I saw it on ghost adventurers." Kate squeals exidingly.
     "Lamest Christmas ever." Teddy rolls his eyes, taking the pillows and blankets out of Ziggy's arms; the only thing keeping Teddy awake is Ziggy. Of course this plan of their's would never work out.

_____

     Ziggy carefully sets up the camera to the hole where the knob used to be while Kate sets the cookies and milk. Kate joins the girl in the closet. Teddy comes in with a whole load of snacks. "Hey, mom said no junk food." Kate commented, furrowing her eyebrows.
     "Well we gotta stay up somehow." Teddy replies, taking a box of Cheez-itz out of his hoodie pocket. "Cheez-itz?" Teddy asks, handing them to Ziggy.
     "You know me so well." Ziggy said before digging in.
     "Plus, sometimes you gotta break the rules for the greater good." Teddy passes the chocolate ice cream to Kate while he had the vanilla flavor. Kate turns on the camera, sighing before taking the spoon.
     "I cant even remember the last time we all did anything together. Like, the three of us, pulling an all nighter?" Kate shouts exidingly. "How awesome is this?" Teddy looks at his sister, smiling. He can't remember either.
     "Whatever." Teddy mumbles. He looks towards Ziggy, who's smile remains on her face. He hasn't seen her smile for this long since Ivan died and her father leaving. She cuddles closer towards him as Kate gobbles down on her ice cream.
     "So good. Thats so good." Kate mumbles in ice cream heaven.
     "Slow down, dude." Teddy chuckles. Ziggy swiftly snatches Teddy's spoon without him noticing.
     "Gimmie some, girl." Kate laughs to Ziggy, passing the ice cream.
     "Where—" Teddy starts, looking for his spoon. He turns to Ziggy, taking a taste of chocolate ice cream with Teddy's spoon.
     "I washed it." Ziggy mumbles under chocked giggles of her and Kate.
     "Oh I see how it is. I see!" Teddy yells jokingly.

MAMA!

Hey, are you okay? Are you with anyone?

      Just baking for tomorrow :)

     The kids are tired. Within minutes, they are all knocked out. Kate is the first one to fall asleep. Ziggy and Teddy inch closer to each other, making each other warmer. "You should be proud of Kate." Ziggy says, quietly. Teddy is bearly awake. Yet he could make out her words perfectly.
     "Um, why?" Teddy chuckles in disbelief.
     "Considering how much you two have been through, she never lost her smile, she works so hard and she loves you...Teddy Bear." Teddy never likes anyone calling him that; besides his girls. Although he never likes to admit it, he loved it.
     "Yeah...right." But right now, Teddy is way too stubborn to admit it. He senses the coversation dying. "Cold, right?" He continues.
     "God, yes. Imagine how its like in a skirt." Teddy widens his eyes.
     "Oh, never. You want my hoodie?" Teddy asks, already taking it off.
     "I couldn't do that to you. You look cold enough." Teddy already has it off and places it over her shoulders, forcing them even closer. Ziggy pauses, gazing up at the boys hazel grey eyes. The two smile, quietly drifting off.

_____

     Kate wakes up to a loud noise coming from the bells they set up. He's here. Kate hops from her position to check the heating-up camcorder. There she sees white footprints from her trap she set up. She pans over to see his big black boots. She looks swiftly to see Ziggy and Teddy cuddled up together. She lightly kicks Teddy, whisper yelling his name. She hits the two one last time, waking him up with Ziggy still doozy, wondering where she is. "Teddy! Zig! He's here."
     "Who?" Ziggy rasps tiredly.
     "Santa," Both teens look at each other in utter confusion. Kate checks the camera once more. No Santa in sight. "He's gone." Kate whines, looking back at the teens.
     ¨You're kidding, right?" Right on cue, footsteps come from the roof. The two teens look in now utter disbelief.
     "He's on the roof! Let's go!" Kate yells as they scramble to their feet. The run out of the closet, pausing to listen. "He's at the back of the house!" Teddy grabs Ziggy's hand while Ziggy grabs Kate's arm, forming a train of panic.
     "Get your coat!" Teddy yells. Kate and Teddy bundle up quickly while Ziggy struggles to get her black puffer vest on over Teddy's grey hoodie. She runs out, slamming the door behind her, running to Kate. The three breath in and out cold air, looking for the jolly red man.
     "I don't see him!" Kate sighs. Teddy takes the camera, holding it up to the sky. Ziggy looks around at the roofs of all the houses. He bounces from house to house making Ziggy shake Teddy in wonder. Kate stares at the two teens who were reliving their childhood dreams.
     "What?" Kate turns around to see the Santa Claus, adjusting himself and his gift sack. Teddy exhales with a slight chuckle.
     ¨Did you see that! It's Santa Claus!" Ziggy forms a plan.
     "We'll get a better view from the alley!" Ziggy says, running off with Kate in the dark. Teddy gazes at Santa, forgetting to run off with them.
     "Wait up!"
     "Hurry!"
     "Slow down! Hey! Wait for me!" Teddy gasps. The two girls stop in the middle of the street, catching their breath. Ziggy and Kate gaze up at the thing above them. Something in Ziggy's heart heals a little. Seeing this made her grin up to her ears. Every bad thing that has ever happened before just erased itself from her mind for a moment. I mean, Cody and Kylie aren't seeing Santa's sleigh. Teddy eventually catches up, gazing at the sleigh.
     "Tell me you're getting this..." Teddy looked down at the camcorder in realization.
     "Oh." Teddy quickly switches on the camera, panning it up to the big red sleigh.
     "It's more beautiful than I ever imagined." Ziggy exhales. While Teddy and Ziggy admire the Sleigh, Kate comes up with a plan. She glares at a shed which led to a utility pole next to the sleigh. Kate runs to the shed, climbing up it. Ziggy catches Kate's movement which makes the girl race after her with Teddy still dazed. Teddy catches Ziggy climbing on top of the sled with Kate on top of the sled.
     "What are you doing?" Teddy shouts with Kate climbing the utility pole.
     "Do you realize how big of a deal this is? I need to get a closer look." Kate replies, laden with determination. There is no getting her down.
     "Get down." Teddy orders. Kate scoffs.
     "No way. Hand me the camera." Teddy leers at Kate, aggressively handing her the camera.
     "Fine. Be careful. Break your neck and mom will kill me." Teddy says, watching carefully. Kate continues to climb, making Ziggy grow incredibly scared. The Pierce clings onto the pole, climbing up more as Kate climbs. Kate swings herself around, glaring at the sleigh. "Kate? What are you?" Teddy looses his words. Ziggy quickly climbs after.
     "Stop!" Kate jumps right into the sleigh with Ziggy following. She clings onto Kate as tight as she can. "What are you thinking?¨ Ziggy yells breathlessly, holding onto her head, making sure she doesn't move a mustle.
     "God, are you crazy?" Teddy sighs under his breath. Teddy moves around, prepping himself. Ziggy lets go of Kate for her to wonder around. She peeks from the sleigh to observe Teddy. He backs up, run towards the sleigh and clung onto it. The sleigh shakes, making Ziggy and Kate gasp slightly. Ziggy grabs onto his hand, swinging him up. The two fly from the force; making Teddy land on top of Ziggy. Teddy pauses before moving off her. Teddy crawls to Kate, sitting far away from her. "Why'd you do that!" Teddy yells quietly.
     "I wanted to get a closer look at the sleigh." Kate argues. Kate crawls over to Ziggy sitting next to her. The three peek from the sleigh to watch Santa do what he does best. He turns towards the sleigh. Teddy brings the girl's heads down along with his, making sure they don't get caught.
     "Think he saw us?" Ziggy gasps from the rush. Teddy turns to Kate and Ziggy, completely whiplashed.
     "I don't think so, but we got enough footage okay lets just get out." Teddy suggests.
     "Why don't we just stay here?¨ Kate argues.
     "Stay here in the sleigh?" Teddy's eyebrows furrowed.
     "Yeah! How many kids get to ride with Santa in his sleigh on Christmas Eve?" Kate tries to convince.
     "Kate just—" Ziggy's sentence gets interrupted by the sound of a jingle. Santa throws his sack in the the back of the sleigh, suffocating the three. They push it back, taking a breath. Before they can process what just happened, they're off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

554K 28K 35
โ๐– ๐—‡ ๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐–พโž ยฉ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ๐’๐๐˜๐Š๐€๐˜ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ ๐—†๐—’ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„ # ๐Ÿฃ ๐– ๐–ฟ๐—๐–พ๐—‹...
44.9K 1.8K 30
[ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ ] โœฟ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ' ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๏ฟฝ...
2.4K 127 13
โA child's imagination is a powerful thing.โž
3.9K 107 24
๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Œ๐€๐’ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐€๐‘๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ๐ŸŒŒ หš๏ฝฅ๏พŸ/ โeverybody wants a happy ending, right?โž / [ ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐•๐„๐‹ ] โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”เผปโœงเผบโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“ โ–ธ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐œ๐ก...