The Venom || WTM

By dragonvein

In which the Avengers watch the live of Peter Parker's older sister. Lydia Parker. The Venom. More

INTRODUCING
PROLOGUE
act one - Venom
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
act two- Civil War
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight

Chapter nine

6.4K 205 6
By dragonvein

"Before we start I'm going to bring Nick Fury." Strange said.

"Why didn't you bring him earlier?" Clint asked.

"He was in a meeting." Strange said.

"But you're bringing him in the middle of the movie." Tony whined.

"Don't worry he'll get a recap in his mind before coming her." Strange said. When everyone nodded. Strange opened a portal. Nick Fury stepped inside.

Lydia was worried. Seeing Venom was a outer space alien and Fury being the director of S.H.I.E.L.D can just lock Lydia up or worst experiment.

"I know what y'all thinking I'm not going to experiment on you or let anyone. Unless you become a threat." Fury said locking eyes with Lydia who nodded.

 Fury then took a seat next to Strange as the screen resumed.

________________________

(ELEVATOR BELL DINGS)

"Pussy" Venom said. As Lydia called the elevator.

Everyone laughed.

"What jumping down that building was going to hurt." Lydia said.

"You had Venom." Clint said.

"Still hurts." Lydia said.

(DOOR OPENS)

When Lydia exited the elevator the SWAT team was there pointing their guns at her.

(WEAPONS POWERING UP)

"Hands! On the ground! Now!" Swat leader said as Lydia raised her hands.

"Guys, you do not want to do this. Trust me." Lydia said still hands in the air.

"Masks" "Copy" The Swat team puts on a mask.

"All right, have it your own way. Mask!" Lydia yelled.

"Copy" Venom said taking over. The SWAT team starts to shoot.

"What the hell is that thing?" Officer yells

(OFFICERS SHOUTING INDISTINCTLY)

(SNARLING)

A bomb was shot towards Venom who catches it and crushed it making smoke surround them.

"Hold the fire." Officer orders as the smoke covers the place making it hard to see.

"Flares!" One officer said and started to shot flares.

"She's there! She's there!" second officer said.

"Reload! Anybody see her?" Leader asked Venom then starts attacking taking down officers down one by one.

(OFFICERS GRUNTING)

(GROWLS)

"WOAH"

"AWESOME" Tony, Clint and Sam got weird looks.

"Switching to thermal. Seeking target." Sniper said. But Venom throws an officer on him.

(VENOM GROWLS) - (YELLING)

(ALL GRUNTING)

" I don't have eyes on her." An officer said

(HEAVY BREATHING)

(OFFICERS GRUNTING)

Venom continues to throw officers around.

(ROARS)

(HEAVY GUNFIRE)

Venom knocks an officer down as several surround him. Using the officer he knocks the other officers down.

"No! We do not eat policemen!" Lydia yells as Venom was going to bite the officers head off. Both Venom and Lydia didn't see Annie hiding behind the wall until she screams and ran. Lydia runs behind her.

"Annie! Annie, wait! Wait, please." Lydia called out.

"Oh, what the hell is that?" Annie said walking fast.

"That's not me. I've been infected." Lydia said

"Lydia, what's happening?" Annie asked scared coming to a stop

"He's inside me." Lydia said

" "He"? " Annie asked

"Yes. I know it sounds crazy, but..." Lydia said walking towards Annie only for her to step back.

"You're sick. Lydia, you're really sick." Annie said.

"No, I am scared! And I need help." Lydia said.

"Hospital. Right now." Annie yells.

"Even though she's scared she still cared for you." Peter whispered to her.

"Yeah I know." Lydia said with a smile.

"I can't go with you. It's not safe." Lydia said as Annie opens the car door.

"Get in the car, Lydia. In the back." Annie orders

"I like her. Get in." Venom said Lydia looks at Annie the the back seat.

Everyone saw how weak and tired Lydia looked. 

Lydia didn't like the pity looks she was receiving but didn't say anything.

"I'm out of control." Lydia almost whispers from the back seat.

"Dan just needs to do another MRI." Annie said looking in the rearview mirror

"No MRI." Venom said

"No. No. No MRI." Lydia said shaking her head

"What? Why?" Annie asked.

"Sound at 4,000 to 6,000 hertz is lethal." Venom said

"Sound frequency in the MRI is really harmful for him." Lydia said

"What, so, sound is like his kryptonite?" Annie asks

"Not all sounds." Lydia replied looking out the window.

"And fire" Venom said

"Fire. And fire." Lydia said

"He's talking to you?" Annie asked

"Always" Lydia said nodding

"Are you in pain?" Annie asked

"No. No, I don't feel anything, actually, apart from... I'm hungry all the time." Lydia said looking out the window.

"And you feel sad, do you not, Lydia, when you are with her?" Venom asked

"Get out of my head, man." Lydia whispered

"You never apologized or confessed. You might not live to get another chance." Venom said

"Annie. I just want to say that whatever happens, that I am truly sorry for whatever... And everything I have ever done to you. I am truly, truly sorry. And that I love you... more than a friend." Lydia confessed.

"Oh, Lydia...Now's really not the time. Let's just keep you alive, okay?" Annie asked and Lydia nodded.

The adults shook their head in sadness.

"Aw, that's nice." Venom said

(BREATH TREMBLES)

"You know, I'm really wet and cold. Can I, uh, wear this?" Lydia asked showing her the T-shirt that was in her car.

"Yeah, yeah, you can wear whatever you want." Annie said

"Thank you." Lydia said removing her clothes. But they didn't notice the drone following them.

"Oh God." Tony said.

________________________

◆Life Foundation◆

"Hello?" Carlton called out looking around seeing no one. Suddenly the little girl from the airport walks towards him.

"What are you doing here? Are you lost?" Carlton asked the little girl kneeling to get on her level.

" I'm not lost." the girl said in a distorted voice. then she grabs hold of Carlton's neck as the symbiote in her goes into Carlton.

"Serves him right." Tony said.

"Please tell me he dies." Tony asked Lydia who remained silent.

________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

752K 18.4K 43
Valen has been Hydra's pet for years. As the Avengers take down base after base, they find the tiny, defenseless looking girl. Only she is far from t...
47.2K 839 31
๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐š‘๐š’๐š•๐šŽ๐š ๐š–๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐™ฝ๐šŠ๐š๐šŠ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ'๐šœ ๐š™๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐š˜๐š› ๐šŠ๐š ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š...
8.8K 157 15
"a relationship blossoms between mentor and her protege."
1.1M 31.1K 29
Peter's been through a lot in his life, so when something so horrible happens to his aunt, it messes with him and causes a chain of events.