Arrogant Mafia and Baby Boss

By sweetkitten17

this story revolves around two individuals...who are very different from each other one who believe in kindne... More

characters
chapter - 1
chapter - 2
chapter - 3
chapter - 4
chapter - 5
chapter - 6
chapter - 7
chapter - 8
chapter - 9
chapter - 10
chapter - 11
chapter - 12
chapter - 13
chapter - 14
chapter - 15
chapter - 16
chapter - 17
chapter - 18
chapter - 19
chapter - 20
chapter - 21
chapter - 22
chapter - 23
chapter - 24
chapter - 26
Thank you
chapter - 27
chapter - 28
chapter - 29
chapter - 30
chapter - 31
chapter - 32
chapter - 33
chapter - 34
chapter - 35
chapter - 36
chapter - 37
chapter - 38
chapter - 39
chapter - 40
chapter - 41
chapter - 42
chapter - 43
chapter - 44 πŸ”ž

chapter - 25

1.2K 100 10
By sweetkitten17

In the evening mew bright and zee were sitting in the living room while discussing work whereas saint, win are in the kitchen preparing dinner as bright already informed them about eye coming for dinner but gulf didn't know about it till now as he was sleeping peacefully at the time they come back home...

Gulf lazy came downstairs and straight to the kitchen where he saw a lot of food and due to curiosity he couldn't hold himself and asked about the feast which was in front of him...

Gulf :- why there is a lot of food is somebody coming for dinner.... 'with smirk'

Win :- hmmm phi actually p'mew invited someone for dinner and it's zee bright asked us to check on food and sweet dish... 'stuttering'

Gulf :- ohh but for what and who is coming... 'in a curious tone'

Saint :- dude can you stop asking us because we also don't know... 'lied to the gulf while making an irritated face'

Gulf :- hmm can i have some pasta that is looking delicious... 'showing puppy eye'

Saint :- here and go don't disturb us...

Gulf took his bowl from saint hand and happily went to the living room to have his pasta where mew and others were already doing their work...

Inside the kitchen

Win :- phi you lied to him, he is going to be mad at you...

Saint :- i know but what if he came you know about that bitch he is definitely going to kill p'mew and kick asses of that to assholes...

Win :- but they deserve it...

Saint :- i know let's wait and watch what will happen when the gulf sees that bitch...

Win :- nothing much, we will see those two fuckers in hospital and p'mew in a photo frame...

When mew saw his baby boss happily coming towards the living room with a bowl, mew started smiling softly as his baby boss was looking cute and adorable eating his pasta while ignoring his surroundings...

Zee :- his smile will be going to die forever soon...

Bright :- poor my phi he didn't know what he put himself in...

Zee :- hmm, we try to make some sense but this asshole surely wants to die...

Bright :- phi i hope p'gulf will not kick our asses, he became scary when he got jealous... 'with a horrifying face'

Zee :- i hope so bright...

After some time the win, saint also joined them where zee bright busy talking and mew busy in staring his baby boss and gulf busy eating his pasta but soon there peacefully and blissful moments is disturbed by unwanted guest...

Eye :- hey babe!!

"Babe my ass you bitch wait but why is she here who calls here is this bitch is the guest for tonight, did mew invite her..." said gulf inside his head

" No you bitch don't call mew as babe otherwise you are dead..." said zee in his mind

" Phi you gone no one can help you, that bitch is so annoying i wish p'gulf just kicked her out of the house..." said bright in his mind

" Let's the game begin..." said saint in his head

"I'm going to enjoy the show..." said win in his head

Everyone looking at the source of voice, bright zee looking at her with horrified face, win saint throwing draggers to her and gulf uff if looks can kill someone then eye is already dead by now whereas mew looking at his baby and observing his every expression but gulf suddenly smiling while looking at eye which made mew shocked to hell...

"What are you up to baby, why are you smiling like that, i know that smile which is on your face, poor eye..." Said mew inside his head

Mew :- come inside...

Gulf :- ohhh hey you must be eye, the girl i met last time...

Eye :- yes!! and you...

Gulf :- ohh my bad, sorry for last time, i didn't get a chance to introduce myself so hi I'm Gulf Kanawut... 'with a sweet smile but poisonous tone'

Eye :- hi gulf nice to meet you again...

Zee :- 'fake simle' hmm let's go to the dinning area, food is ready...

While settling in the dinning table everyone looks at the gulf for some reaction as they all know he is jealous seeing mew with that bitch but to the shocked gulf was behaving in a good manner which is more dangerous than anything...

Gulf excuses himself to check on food as he is up to something, he went to the kitchen where maids are ready to take food out, gulf tells them to leave the kitchen for a few minutes as he has to make something special for the guest...

Where saint win are looking at their boyfriends with sympathy look like they know what is going to happen with them which makes bright zee uneasy...

Bright :- phi I'm not getting good vibes...

Zee :- me too,look at them 'pointing to the win saint' the look on their faces making me uneasy...

Bright :- due you think p'gulf blame us...

Zee :- i don't think but I'm sure the gulf will blame us for this bitch...

Bright :- let's hope for the best...

On other side

Win :- they are going to be kicked out today for sure...

Saint :- hmm, look at their faces win they are looking like scare puppy...

Win :- phi will not leave them, these idiots should stop p'mew...

Saint :- agreed but they let this bitch come especially when gulf doesn't like her...

Win :- they dig their own graves...

Saint :- R. I. P...

Eye :- hmm, babe did you think about my offer...

Mew :- no, my answer is still the same...

Gulf returned with food and with the help of maids he started putting food on the table while he gave different foods to saint and win...

Gulf :- let's start, food is getting cold, hmm smelling delicious... 'smiling innocently'

They all start putting food in their plates while the saint win sharing look while looking at the gulf with a mysterious look as if they know something is coming up...

As expected just after taking the first spoon of food in their mouths eye, mew, bright and zee where looking like the soul left their bodies because food is extremely spicy and salted, so they immediately split out the food...

Eye :- what the hell is it so spicy, i can't eat this food... 'in horrifying tone'

Mew :- water... 'looking at who is smirking evilly while making innocent face'

Bright :- it's burning... 'looking at win'

Zee :- can somebody please give me milk or honey... 'looking at a saint who shakes his head in no'

Gulf :- 'innocently' ohh what worng happened eye why did you split food, you don't like the taste...

Eye :- it's spicy...

Gulf :- no it's not that spicy, I'm having the same food or you can ask win saint they don't like spicy food right guys... 'with smirk'

Saint/win :- 'with evil smirk' right...

Eye :- I'm not lying, you guys can ask them...'in a shaking voice'

Gulf :- 'fake simle' ohh girl don't be shy, i know food is delicious, wait i will feed you...'innocently'

Eye :- gulf no i don't want to eat this spicy food...

Gulf :- eye is not spicy, let me come there to feed you... 'with evil smirk'

Saint/win :- that's a great idea... 'with wink'

Eye :- nooooooooo.....
_______________________________________

Hope you like this chapter....

See you in the next chapter...

Bye take care...

Like and vote...

Keep supporting...

Love you all 💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 7K 88
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
79.3K 2.3K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
347K 12.1K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...
153K 7K 101
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...