Really Like You! (A Victoriou...

By FastAndNickelodeon

Alexia, or Lexi for short, is the new girl at Hollywood Arts High School. She is immediately accepted into To... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3

Chapter 4.

9.2K 219 103
By FastAndNickelodeon

AN: Hey!! I am so sorry of the super super long wait. I have been so busy with school and exams and revision that I haven't had time to write any more, but I'm back and should be uploading more frequently now!! 

Oh and by the way guys, Lexi is gonna be slightly like Jade in the attitude sense but more pop punk dress sense rather than goth. Basically she's a very opinionated character.

.............................................................................

Today was Saturday, and we all had a Saturday detention, which my mom was not happy about, it was my first detention at Hollywood Arts. I was currently getting ready. I put on my black shorts, my black jumper, some thigh length socks and my red Dr Martens. I grabbed my back pack before heading downstairs. "Hey mom!" I smiled as I entered the kitchen. 

"Hello sweetie." She smiled back.  I opened the fridge and grabbed a banana.  As I took a bite into it, the door bell rang. My mom left the kitchen to go answer it. "Alexia! There's a young man at the door for you." My mother called. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion as I threw my banana skin away and left the kitchen. Standing at the door was Beck. He smirked at me. I rushed over the him and hugged him.

"Honey, who's this?" My mom asked.

"Uh, mom this is my...um boyfriend, Beck, Beck this is my mom, Dalia." I introduced.

"Nice to meet you, Mrs Stevens." Beck smiled, holding out his hand.  My mother took his hand and shook it.

"Pleasure to meet you too, Beck." She smiled, dropping his hand.

"Anyway, why are you here?" I asked.

"Can't I come and pick up my beautiful girlfriend and take her to our Saturday detention?" He asked,  offended.

"Oh no, of course you can,  it was just a surprise is all." I said.

"Okay, well we'd better go, or we're gonna be late!" Beck beamed. I smiled and nodded, grabbing my bag.

"Bye mom!" I called.

"See you later Honey!" She smiled.  Once I closed the door, Beck placed his hand under my chin and lifted my face before gently kissing my lips. I smiled as he pulled away.

"You look cute today." He smiled back before grabbing my had and leading me to his car.

"What so I don't look cute any other day?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. His smiled dropped and he choked .

"No... I um didn't mean..." I burst out laughing as he stood there stuttering. 

"I'm kidding Beck, don't panic." I chuckled. He sighed before smirking at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at school to see Jade, Andre, Robbie and Tori looking in their lockers, I sipped on the coffee Beck brought me whilst I made my way to my locker. My locker was black, with the Joker face painted in the middle. Batman is my favourite movie and The Joker is my favourite villain. I placed a few books in my locker for Monday before walking over to the stairs with Beck, and the rest of the guys. 

"Well,this is a great way to spend a Saturday." Andre sighed. 

"I have never had detention before." Tori added. 

"I'm kind of nervous." Robbie said, looking round at us. 

"Well, if you hadn't made us late for class, we wouldn't be here." I said, taking another sip from my coffee. 

"I was choking on a pretzel!" Robbie exclaimed, looking over at me. 

"Well, why do you always gotta be chokin' on somethin'?" Andre asked. 

"Ah, give him a break." Beck called. 

"Yeah, it's not Robbie's fault he has a petite throat." Tori agreed.

"It's average!" Robbie argued, causing Rex to laugh. 

"Hey, who's in charge of detention anyway?" I asked, looking round the group. 

"Vice principal--"

"Dickers." Jade finished for Andre as a man entered the halls. 

"Mornin' waz-bags, detention is that way -- in the library. Get ready for the worst day of your lives." Dickers said rather loudly. As if on cue, Cat arrived. 

"Yay! We're at school on a Saturday!" She exclaimed before laughing. 

"Library!" Dickers yelled, cutting of Cat's laughter. We all grumbled in reply before making our way to the library. I sat down at a desk, beside Beck. Andre and Tori were in front of us and Cat, Jade and Robbie were on the other side of the room. 

"Well,well. It's 7:06 a.m. here in Los Angeles, that means in Australia, it's yesterday." The vice principal said, causing us to frown. "Or tomorrow." He added.

 You know, in Australia, when you flush the toilet, the water swirls backwards." Robbie informed. 

"Put a sock in it afro!" Dickers yelled. "You clowns are gonna sit in her all day and think about why you're in detention." He explained. I sighed and leant back in my chair. "Now, cellphones, let's have them." Dickers ordered. 

"Why?" Beck questioned. 

"Because in detentions, there are no phone calls." Dickers told him. 

"What about texting?" Beck asked. 

"No!" 

"Email?" Andre asked. 

"No!" 

"Can we play grumpy gerbils?" Tori asked. 

"I love grumpy gerbils." Cat beamed. 

"I can't get pass level twenty-three." Robbie sighed. 

"Zip it, corn pie!" Dickers yelled. 

"Can we have corn pie?" Jade asked. 

"Shut up! Phones!" Dickers yelled pointing to the box in his hand. We all stood up and reluctantly put our phones in the box. "Now, I'm gonna put your box of phones right here." He told us, placing the box on the counter. Tori then lifted her hand. "What, princess?" Dickers sneered. 

"I was just wondering what the plan is for lunch." Tori asked. 

"Well, if you pre-turds to get hungry, there's a big plate of tuna right here." Dickers yelled, pointing at a large plate of tuna.

"Uh, technically sir. If perishable foods aren't kept either below 34 degrees or above 140 degrees-- "

"Pipe down side salad. Eat the tuna or starve, I could care less." Dickers snapped, cutting Robbie off. 

"Um, I think you mean you couldn't care less." I corrected. 

"What's that?" Dickers asked, glaring at me. 

"You said you could care less." Beck told him. 

"Which implies that you do care. At least a little bit." Tori added. 

"I don't." Dickers snapped.  

"Well,then you should've said you couldn't care less." Beck said. 

"But you didn't." I sang, shrugging.  

"Hey, what about the guy who first landed on the moon? He said "one small step for man." I would've just said "oh my god, I'm on the moon!"" Cat exclaimed, smiling. 

"All right, not another word." Dickers ordered. 

"Word." Jade said, smirking. 

"That's it, West. You just bought yourself for another Saturday detention." Dickers snapped. 

"Did I get a good deal on it?" Jade asked. 

"You just bought yourself another one!!!" He yelled, making Cat squeal and place her head on the table. 

"Look, I am sorry. I apologize." Jade suddenly said, changing her tune. 

"That's three. Three Saturdays." Dickers said. 

"But she was apologizing." Tori piped in. 

"Okay, Vega, now you got one." Dickers snapped. 

"Why?"

"Boom! Another one!"

"I don't want another one." Tori exclaimed. 

"That's three! You wanna try for four?"

"I really don't."

"That's four. You want five?" Dickers asked.  

"Yes." Jade called. 

"Ok, Vega. You just got five!" 

"What?" Tori said, looking at Jade. 

"Tori." Cat called before mouthing 'Stop.'

"Stop what? Jade said yes!" Tori snapped. 

"I guess he's afraid to give one to Robbie." Rex called out, causing Robbie to cover his puppet's mouth. 

"Oh yeah? I got one for you too! Fudge sack!" Dickers asked. "Anybody else? Huh? Anybody? You mess with the cow... You get the udders." Dickers sneered before leaving the room, leaving us all slightly confused and disgusted. 

"Forget you." Tori yelled. 

................................................

As time passed, we began to grow progressively more bored. We tried to find things to do like Cat decided to draw a picture, I tried cutting patterns into paper whilst Beck kept pulling weird faces at me. Tori decided to make balloon animals and Andre flossed his teeth, as you could probably tell, we were all pretty bored. By the time lunch hit, we were both bored AND hungry. I was currently sat on a chair with my legs up on Beck's lap while he played with cards. 

"You know what I could go for right now?" He asked. 

"Tacos?" Andre guessed. 

"How you know?" Beck asked. 

"I felt ya, dawg." Andre smiled. 

"Tacos do sound really good right now." Tori sighed. 

"Yeah, I want tacos." I agreed. 

"I'm up for tacos." Jade added.

"Yeah, I love tacos." Robbie said, sounding nervous. 

"Look who's been reeeaaal quiet." Jade pointed out, looking down at Cat. 

"I am just not that hungry right now." Cat told her, looking down. 

"Yeah, why do you tell everyone the truth?" Jade sneered. 

"Leave me alone." Cat snapped. 

"What's goin' on here?" Andre asked. Jade jumped down from where she was sitting, the thudding of her feet hitting the floor catching everyone's attention.  

"Our pristine little friend cat has never had a taco." Jade told us. 

"I'm not that pristine. Wait what's pristine mean?" Cat asked, now looking confused. Jade leant over the table and stared down at Cat. 

"Are you a vegan?" Jade asked. 

"Knock it off, guys." Beck called. 

"What's a vegan?" Rex asked. 

"It's a person who doesn't eat meat." Robbie replied. 

"I love meat." Rex said, causing Robbie to shush him. "Don't shush me." Rex snapped. 

"Come on, cat. Tell us. Have you ever had a crispy corn shell... Full of meat, lettuce... Shredded cheese..." Jade pushed, making Cat look afraid. I pulled my feet off Beck's lap and stood up, before walking over to Jade.

"Hey, leave her alone." I called. Jade stood up straight and turned to face me. 

"What do you gonna do if I don't?" Jade asked, raising her eyebrow at me. 

"Oh I just might go online... To the slap... And unfriend you." I said, confidently causing Cat to gasp. 

"Oh really?" Jade asked. 

"Two clicks." I told her, holding up two fingers. "One to unfriend you and one to confirm that I really wanna unfriend you." I said, pointing at Jade. She then stepped up to me, but I didn't back down. 

"Hey, come on y'all. How are we gonna get some tacos?" Andre asked, before our spat could go any further. 

"I can call Trina, ask her to pick some up and leave it in my locker." Tori then suggested, walking over and standing beside me. 

"You're so conceited, Tori. You're so conceited." Robbie suddenly said, crying. I frowned and looked back at Tori. 

"What?" Tori exclaimed. 

"Ignore him, go call Trina." I told Tori who nodded and went to get her phone. 

........................................................................

"Okay guys, Trina just texted, she's here with the Tacos!" Tori exclaimed, causing us to cheer. "We gotta go out and get them." She said. 

"What about Dickers?" I asked. 

"If you see him, run." Tori told us before we all exited the library. We snuck through the halls to where our lockers were. Hearing the door slam, we assumed it was Trina leaving the building. Tori check if the coast was clear before signalling us to follow her. Beck placed his arm round my shoulders as we followed Tori over to her locker. We watched in anticipation as Tori pulled open her locker. She grabbed a brown paper bag and turned to us. Looking round at us, she opened the bag and pulled out another bag, with a Taco Guaro label on it. 

"Tacos. The girl has tacos." Robbie said, disgusted. Tori then gestured for us to follow her again. "They're tacos." Robbie repeated as we began to head back to the library which proved to be a lot harder then what we thought because every time we turned a corner, Dickers would be there and we'd have to turn and run the other way. We finally came to a halt when Tori stopped us in front of some wet floor signs. 

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, the floor is wet." She said, holding out her arms. 

"We can't run across that. It's too dangerous." Cat sighed. 

"Way to go, Tori. You just had to have your taco." Jade snapped. 

"We're dead." Robbie said.

"No... Just me." Tori told us before shoving the tacos down Robbie's pants. "You guys get back to the library." She ordered. 

"What about you?" I asked. 

"I am gonna get Dickers' attention." Tori replied. 

"How?" Beck asked. 

"Here I am once again!" Tori began singing loudly, before running away from us. The rest of us quickly made our way back to the library. Once we arrived, we sat on the sofas and began eating the tacos. I tucked into my taco, enjoying it thoroughly, as did Beck, who was sat beside me. 

"What I miss?" Tori's voice suddenly sounded, as she popped up from a hatch on the floor. 

"Tori." Cat called. 

"Taco?" Robbie asked, holding out the bag. 

"Yeah." Tori smiled, as Robbie handed her a taco. "Oh, still warm." She commented.

"They were in Robbie's pants." I told her. She pulled a face as Beck spoke. 

"Can you not say that again?" He said, poking my side, I laughed and continued eating my food. 

"Cat, you're not eating your taco." Jade suddenly said, drawing our attention to Cat, who was sat, staring at her taco. 

"Yeah, it's 'cuz I'm like, I am too excited to eat it. Y'know? Tacos, yeah." Cat cheered nervously, spilling some of her taco. 

"Vegan." Jade sneered. 

"I am not." Cat argued. 

"Then eat your taco if you're not a vegan." Jade retorted. 

"Why do you have to be so mean sometimes?" Robbie asked. 

"I know, right." Andre agreed. 

"I am just honest, unlike some people here." Jade then said, looking at Robbie. 

"What?" Robbie asked. 

"Why aren't you eating your taco, Robbie?" Jade asked, I rolled my eyes and continued to eat my taco.  

"You know, I am just getting ready." Robbie replied, nervously. 

"Maybe we have another vegan among us." Jade said. 

"I'm not a vegan. I had taco lots of times." Robbie told Jade. 

"Ever had a taco around here?" Jade asked. Robbie shushed her and pointed at Tori. 

"Ohhh -- you shared a taco with Tori." Jade blurted, catching Tori's attention. 

"What are you guys talking about?" Tori asked. 

"Nothing, nothing!" Robbie exclaimed. 

"Robbie's trying to tell me that sometimes, you and he crunch the corn shell together." Jade said, with a smirk. Tori raised her eyebrow at Robbie.  

"I-I didn't say that." Robbie denied. 

"Did you or did you not motion to Tori?" Jade asked. 

"Yeah but only cause I didn't want Tori to know I'm a vegan, okay?" Robbie admitted in defeat. 

"Hey, Robbie... I'll try one if you will." Cat smiled. Robbie smiled back at her and nodded before the two of them bit into their tacos. 

.........................................................................

Time had passed, it was now two thirty, it had been a pretty eventful day, from sneaking around the halls, to Andre run dancing and Cat trying hot sauce, I think we were all exhausted. We were now sat on the floor of the library in a circle. I was sat beside Beck, huddled into his side while he had his arm wrapped round me. 

"Are we gonna be just like our parents?" Tori suddenly asked. 

"You know when you get old, you butt sags -" I started, staring down at the floor. 

"And you can't find your pants." Beck added. 

"Sometimes I feel so much pressure. You know,with my music. My cousin JJ is always telling me, "you gotta be the best. You gotta be number one. Number one!" And I wanna tell him, hey man, get off my chiz, But he drives me to school, and I don't wanna blow my ride." Andre explained, yelling at times. I looked up at Beck who smirked and raised his eyebrows. 

"I have a weird talent." Tori announced. 

"So conceited, Tori. You're so conceited." Robbie cried again. Tori lifted her hands but Beck waved her off. 

"What's your talent?" Cat asked. 

"Yeah. Let's see it." Jade said. 

"Come on, Tori, show us." I added. 

"Ok, ok. I'll show you. I can't believe I'm doing this..." Tori exclaimed, pulling off her boots and socks. She then grabbed and bow and arrow before shooting the arrow with her foot, hitting a poster. We all clapped and cheered as Tori sat back up straight. 

"That was amazing." Jade said, sarcastically. "You learn that from your daddy? Your daddy know how to shoot a bow and arrow with his foot?" She snapped. 

"I'm sorry, did I miss something?" Beck asked, frowning. 

"Go on. Shoot another arrow." Jade pushed. 

"Shut up." Tori sighed. 

"Come on, show us what your daddy taught you about foot archery!" Jade exclaimed.. 

"Shut up!" Tori yelled. 

"Cause my dad can't do anything with his feet!" Jade yelled back. 

"That is not my fault." Tori snapped. 

"Stop it!" I yelled over the two, silencing them. 

"As teenagers,we are all under too much pressure!!!" Andre then yelled. There was then a moment of silence, before Cat started laughing, causing us all to begin laughing. The next half an hour consisted of dancing, and messing about, before it was finally time to leave. Beck and I exited the school, followed by Tori and the rest of the guys. We quickly said our goodbye and made our way over to his car. 

"Well that was fun." I laughed, climbing into the passengers seat. 

"Yeah." Beck agreed, before placing his fingers under my chin and making me face him. I gasped slightly when he placed his lips on mine. "Wanna come back to mine and hang out a little while longer?" Beck asked, pulling away. I, however was still dazed, and didn't reply. Beck laughed ad started up the car. "I'll take that as a yes."

AN. Once again, sorry for the long update! Please forgive me!! Love you guys!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.9K 859 12
Blake Oliver is Beck Oliver's twin sister and the fashion designer in the group. What is her life like as a student of Hollywood Arts?
149K 2.7K 76
Y/n Vega has gone to Hollywood Arts ever since she was 12 years old and over the years, she has met a lot of people, including her boyfriend, Beck an...
1.5K 37 2
Jade West was a mean, gothic girl who loved scissors. She was the most popular girl at her school, everybody knew her but everybody was afraid of her...