Why would you love me? | Gay...

By NaruhodoAWrighto

[Recent Note: I'm not really proud of this story at all now, it's way too long and boring, you're free to dis... More

"Presentation" Ch. 0
"New School" Ch. 1-1
"Protective" Ch. 1-2
"Friendship" Ch. 1-3
"Unwelcomed Home" Ch. 1-4
"Having a Crush" Ch. 1-5
"The Party" Ch. 1-6
"Under Pressure" Ch. 1-7
"Dating" Ch. 1-8
"Coming Out" Ch. 1-9
"First Date" Ch. 1-10
"Confessions" Ch. 1-11
"School Again" Ch. 1-12
"Normal Hangout" Ch. 1-13
"Reminiscence" Ch. 1-14
"The Trip" Ch. 1-15
"Third Day" Ch. 1-17
"Last Days" Ch. 1-18
"Chats" Ch. 1-18.5
"New Phase" Ch. 2-1
"Holiday" Ch. 2-2
"Final Plans" Ch. 2-3
"Back to Cycle" Ch. 2-4
"Just Some Days" Ch. 2-5 & 2-6
"In my Mind" Ch. 2-7
"Days like These" Ch. 2-8 & 2-9
"Feelings" Ch. 2-10
"Thank You" Ch. 2-11
"Reunion" Ch. 2-12
"Illusion of Time" Ch. 3-1
"Like a Race" Ch. 3-2
"Here For You" Ch. 3-3
"Comfort Zone" Ch. 3-4
"A Formality" Ch. 3-5 (ENDING)
"Proposal" A Look at the Future
"What If..." WWYLM Sad Chapter
"Trapped in a Storm" A Look at the Past

"Second Day" Ch. 1-16

19 0 0
By NaruhodoAWrighto

[Scott POV]
I'm pretty sure the hickey thing will spread around the group, since Isaac is the only gay boy on the trip it will seem like a mistery.

The first day was pretty normal, we went to important places, Isaac seemed stressed the whole while though, since he didn't eat a lot.

We walked around on the streets, and stuff, it was fun.

[Isaac POV]
We were walking on the streets, but then i heard Scott get a call from his dad.

Scott: "Hey, dad."

Scott: "... Si, ya llegamos... Yeah...? Si, voy a entender todo, no te preocupes!"

Scott: "... Sure dad, love ya."

The call ended, i looked at Scott shocked, i didn't know he knew spanish.

Isaac: "You know spanish?"

Scott: "Yeah, my dad spoke to me in spanish when i was a kid, and my mom talked to me in english, he really wanted me to learn his language."

Isaac: "That's so cool!"

Scott: "... Isaac..."

Isaac: "Huh?"

Scott: "Te amo."

Isaac: "Huh? What does that mean?"

Scott: "It means i love you!"

Isaac: "Oh, Te amo too...?"

Scott: "GOSH YOU'RE SO CUTE!"

Isaac: "I love you for real."

Scott: "I know."

We went all back to the hotel at 8 PM.

Me and the other people on the room were turning to shower, James was in the shower at the time.

Fritz: "Scott, Isaac, you sure you don't want to shower together or something."

Isaac: "NOPE, DEFINITELY NOT."

Scott: "AGREED."

Fritz: "Just asking, you are going to sleep together a whole week you know."

Scott: "Cuddling doesn't have anything to do with showering together!"

Fritz: "Well then, you're still not on showering together phase, i get it."

Isaac: "You're just saying that cuz you want to shower quick."

Fritz: "Maybe."

James shouted from the shower.

James: "FRITZ, YOU CAN GO NEXT IF YOU'RE SO DESPERATE."

Fritz: "Definitely planned that."

I looked at Scott, he looked worried.

Isaac: "What's wrong?"

Scott: "I just don't want you to get judged by my actions..."

Isaac: "Don't worry, i'm very used to-"

Scott: "You shouldn't be used to it! I've always tried to make you feel like you're good enough, i don't get exactly how you feel, but, i care for you, you matter as a person aswell!"

Isaac: "Thank you..."

Fritz looked at us, he sure didn't want to interrupt anything.

Scott: "Tomorrow will be a better day, okay?"

Isaac: "I hope so..."

After we all showered we went to sleep, i slept cuddling with Scott, it was truly very comfortable and i was very happy, i don't think i deserve him or his love, he's too nice...

The next morning we needed to go get breakfast on the hotel's restaurant, so i woke Scott up and we prepared to leave, James was already ready when i woke up yet Fritz didn't look awake at all.

Skipping through Fritz's urges to sleep 5 minutes more we went all with the girls on the next door to the hotel's restaurant, i let Scott do all the talking with the other spanish talking people, i could barely understand some words since we got like one weekly spanish class on this year.

I must admit, he heard really cool while saying all that stuff in another language with a very Hispanic accent, he usually doesn't speak like that!

While we were on a table eating, i heard on other table that people were telling rumours.

???: "Did you see that Isaac got a hickey?"

???: "Who did he got it from though, he is gay, and who else is gay on this trip?"

???: "I don't know but it's disgusting!"

[Scott POV]
I was hearing the rumours going around on the other table, i ignored it since it had no use to confront them there, i did notice Isaac was struggling to eat that day, he was probably too stressed and couldn't bring himself to eat more, i'm really worried about him, we are gonna walk a lot today, i sure hope he's gonna be fine.

Scott: "Hey, Isaac, do you want me to save something for you to eat later?"

Isaac: "N-no, it's good."

Scott: "You may say it's good, but you stuttered, you usually stutter when you lie so i will save something for you."

I grabbed a bread called "Concha" and packed it on a napkin, Isaac likes sweet things so he may like it.

Isaac: "Thank you really."

Scott: "You don't need to thank me, i only care for you.'

After the breakfast we went to visit a museum, i saw a man selling icecream in there so i wanted to ask Isaac if he wanted one.

Scott: "Hey, you want an ice cream?"

Isaac: "I... I'd like that, thank you."

Scott: "You're welcome."

I approached the man an proceeded to ask him for an ice cream.

Scott: "Buenas tardes, ¿me podria dar 2 helados por favor?"
(Good evening, could you give me 2 ice creams please?)"

???: "Claro, ¿cual sabor?"
(Sure, which flavour?"

Scott: "Flavour uhm..."

I turned my head to ask Isaac.

Scott: "Babe, which flavour?"

Isaac: "Uhm... Chocolate?"

Scott: "Sure."

I turned to the man again.

Scott: "2 Helados de chocolate, por favor."
(2 chocolate ice creams, please.)

???: "En camino."
(Coming.)

The man seemed curious about our english talk.

???: "¿Son gringos? ¡Su acento no suena gringo!"
(You guys American? Your accent doesn't sound american!)

He said while serving our ice creams.

Scott: "Si, digo mi papá me enseño español de niño, pero el chico atras mio no habla español."
(Yeah, i mean my dad teached me spanish as a kid, but the boy behind me doesn't speak spanish.)

???: "Interesante..."
(Interesting...)

He finished serving the cones and gave them to us, i gave one to Isaac and i paid the ice creams

Scott: "¡Gracias!"
(Thank you!)

Isaac: "Uh... ¿Gracias?"

We went to the museum, i gotta say it was kinda boring, yet it seemed interesting for Isaac, glad he's happy for a while.

We went to visit some more important places, we were taking a picture when i heard Mathew say something.

Mathew: "So you gave Isaac the hickey, Scott?"

He was in front of us, he had his 2 friends he carries everywhere with him.

Isaac: "I-i..."

Scott: "Huh, and if i did what, you jealous?"

Jonah: "Ew, no."

Mathew: "Come on fellas, leave these weirdos alone."

They all left, those guys would probably say everyone that i did it, i was fine with that, i don't need to be embarrased of my actions.

We went all back to the hotel, in the way people asked me stuff.

???: "Scott, you gave Isaac the hickey?"

Scott: "Maybe."

???: "You are dating Isaac?"

Scott: "Maybe."

???: "You are gay?"

Scott: "Nope, bisexual."

Isaac looked proud of me, this rumour would spread like the hickey thing, but i didn't care, i had him by my side, i was happy.

//Author's Note: I'm not really sure why this chapter stayed for a bit on my drafts, i'n pretty sure i published it!//

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 96.2K 38
Tyler Lewis is a 17-year-old openly gay boy who's been heartbroken so many times. After finding a new "love" his parents were afraid that his heart w...
Mine By Kate

Romance

271K 6.9K 65
" what's wrong," he asked, fucking tears, now I have to answer him " nothing I'm fine," I said he scoffed " I didn't ask are you okay but obviously y...
221K 6.8K 19
Have you ever had a secret crush on someone who you'll probably never have? Adam has. He has a crush on John, the schools most popular manwhore. John...
113K 2.2K 27
Story about two guys who find out about each other's feelings. One of the guys is a bully and other is just a bullied boy. After one beating in schoo...