secrets of ghost hill

By strawberrylipstickkk

mileena, a reporter sent from grant corporation took on the case of the ghost hill murderer. upon accepting... More

one
two
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen

three

504 22 59
By strawberrylipstickkk

billie? i was exptecting something different but nonetheless it was oddly attractive. there were very few women with boy names.

they deserved to be appreciated too.

she licked her lips as she continued to stare me down. "i knew you'd come." she spoke, her raspy voice flowing smoothly into my ears.

"is that so?" i dug into my purse, grabbing my voice recorder. "do you mind?" she nodded.

i took out my notepad and pen.

i sighed. i didn't know why i was so nervous. i wiped my sweating hands on my skirt before grabbing my pen.

"how'd you know i'd come? from what i've heard you haven't a had a visitor in years." my eyes met her intimidating glare.

she remained quiet.

"okay.. let's change the question shall we?" i started the tape recorder. "what do you believe in?" i decided to go with a subtle approach.

she glanced at her chains in thought before looking back up to me with a sinister stare. one that made my heart race.

"tell me mileena, do you believe in the devil?"

"yes. to believe in god is to believe in the devil." i pushed the bridge of my glasses up.

"and what has your god done for you?"

"blessed me with life.."

"only to take it away. a tragic waste of leniency. why would your god die for a myriad of iniquitous beings." she relaxed in her chair

"with such power he held, i could never quite come to understand how he let worthless impotent humans slaughter him."

"that's not true power, mileena. rewarding their ghastly sins with life they were unworthy of. you've yet to seen what real power is.. but you will." she glanced beside her

it seemed as if she was looking at someone but nothing or no one was there.

her revelation on god was.. credible. her energy changed upon the subject which meant she had passion to it

it related to her in someway, a way that affected her; there was a deep connection.

writing down a synopsis of her revelation, i began to feel her eyes on me as the deafening sound of silence filled the atmosphere.

"make them leave." she demanded. i looked up from the note book. she could only be talking about the guards.

there were two buff men on each side of the table. emotionless expressions plastered on their face as they stood.

her legs and arms were chained to the table so i wasn't really worried. a moment had passed and i decided that it would be best if they left.

maybe they were the reason she was holding back.

and without further question they exited the room. seemed they could care less.

"would it be alright if i asked about the night of your father's death?" she nodded, her legs man-spread as she held the crotch of her baggy blue uniform.

i cleared my throat and composed myself, "was your father a bad person?" she hummed a 'yes'.

"did you kill your father?" i asked glancing up from my notebook to meet her cold eyes

"yes."

"have you killed anyone other than your father?"

"yes." i wrote her responses down as the roles reversed. i was the one staring at her now, analyzing all her perfect features.

there was a spider tattoo on her neck. it wasn't on her file or any of the picture's there was of her.

it was perfect for her.

a sense of curiosity washed over me as she answered each question with a simple response.

"how many other people have you killed?"

she remained quiet.

okay.. "why did you kill your father?"

"he'd hit my mom every night, even rape her sometimes." she paused.

"i remember sitting in my room playing with my dolls as she screamed for help. i was so helpless, so useless. i hummed over her screams and even so i could still hear her cry for help."

"i'll never let myself fall into that position again. i am power, i am glory, i am god." she stated, her eyes piercing into mine.

not a word escaped my mouth as i took in her words. she was like no one i had ever interviewed before

this was a different side to writing.

my usual stories were with people that were happy in life, in a life altering stage of change.

but speaking to her made me realize the hidden side of people. the darkness that grows until it swallows you whole.

the world was a terrifying place, it was not how it once was. evil infected peoples mind like a worldwide disease that couldn't be stopped.

and interviewing her gave me insight to that side of people, the side away from all the fake shit people put up as a wall.

"god?" i interrupt my thoughts.

"yes."

"tell me.. billie, you said you'd never fall victim to being in a helpless position yet here you are. helpless in this asylum, rotting."

"is that what you think?" she chuckled softly.

"you're more then wrong. but i cant blame you, it's more then likely you see me as an incapable, feeble murderer."

"that's not at all what i see." i respond.

she stood and began humming a melody. the chains wrapped around her arms and legs clambered as they fell to the ground.

with my heart beating out of my chest i watched her every movement. "guards!" i yelled.

"they can't hear you, pretty girl." she dragged her fingers across the table as she made her way to me.

i grabbed my pen and stood, presuming it to be used as a weapon, "don't come any closer."

she chuckled and continued to walk until she was directly in front of my face, "what are you going to do? stab me?" she took the pen from my hand and placed it on the metal table.

"sit." she demanded and i listened.

i stared up at her, her shadow hovering over my small figure. she lifted her hand from the table and grazed my cheek.

her hands were stone cold.

i looked away, putting my attention towards the brick wall but she dragged her finger to my chin forcing me to look up at her. "keep your eyes on me, mileena."

as told my eyes stayed on hers.

her hand slowly went down to my neck and i felt a slight grip form causing me to whimper.

my heart beat began to accelerate at the thought of what she could or would do to me.

she was a killer after all.

her face descended to my level. and she stayed there for a moment. looking between my eyes and lips.

i couldnt help but do the same. her lips were cloud like, a shade of pink that contrasted perfectly with the sight of her pale eyes.

she was as real as a mythic tale.

my eyes moved to her eyes. the infamous ice cold gemstones i couldn't stop drowning in.

they were like anchors, holding me beneath the surface.

she moved inches and inches closer, forcing me to close my eyes and believe one thing. but i felt her presence move, a cold front hitting the shell of my ear.

"i'd never hurt you mileena. you're divine, pure. when the time is right you will stand beside me, and we shall prevail." she whispered.

my eyes followed her in confusion as i watched her walk back to her seat. she clicked her chains back on and stared at me.

i was at lost for words.

this interview was about getting information out of her, yet i've received nothing but the information on the folder.

she remained mysterious.

the things she had spoken of echoed in my head. her saying she was a god, how she'd show me true power, how i'd stand with her.

before i could ask what she meant the security opened the door. "time's up."

i nodded and grabbed my notebook. i looked at her but her attention was on something else. the tape recorder. i slowly glanced down at the recorder and pressed the end button.

her head tilted to the side and she looked to the side of her. just as before.

i grabbed the recorder and shoved it in my purse before taking a stand.

"te mox angelum."

she whispered as i exited the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.4K 2.2K 32
This is a sequel to "A Billie Eilish Fanfic - Forced" please read my first book before you read this one. Billie has her day in court for almost kil...
199K 5.7K 38
(story contains violence, use of drugs, alcohol, guns and mentions of sex. if this isn't for you then do not continue reading) what had you expected...
84.6K 2.1K 32
You didn't believe in heaven or hell but what happens when you discover satan's real and he has a daughter? G!P A Y/N story TW: mentions of gore?, a...
39.6K 1.3K 26
TW⚠️. black language, g!p, gxg, mature language, sexual language, domestic violence scenes. this book is going through serious editing so bare w me x