THE INEVITABLE MICHAEL MYERS...

By Princess_Smxt

(18+) - FEMALE READER -------------------------------- #2nd in horror (19/12/2022) #1st in killer (23/12/202... More

MORE ABOUT THE BOOK
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
Author's Note
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
New Book Gone

CHAPTER 12

14.2K 313 217
By Princess_Smxt

You stopped and licked his tip, before licking down the sides of his thick cock.

“Ahh,” he moaned making you look up at him. Damn, that was pretty loud.

He continued to pull your hair as you licked the underside of one lone, slipping his cock in your mouth until it hit the back of your throat. Choking, you continued to tease him with each stroke, stopping a few times to suck his tip.

He then entangled his other hand in your hair, using both of his large hands to slam you into him.

You choked again, feeling a warm liquid coat the back of your neck. He came with a groan. You swallowed all of him and you could tell that he was pleased.

He lifted you and threw you on the bed. While your face was smashed into the mattress, he hoisted your ass up, and ripped off your shorts and then your underwear before slamming into your sweet cunt.

You moaned and gripped the bedsheets as he continued to fuck you harder. The panting
male pumped into you, making your body jerk back and forth. He was a big guy with big hands, big feet, and definitely a big dick. Your pussy stretched around him as he grunted and then he brought his hand on your ass, slapping you hard.

You cried, the pain spreading throughout your body before another hard slap fell on your ass. You tried to silence your cry but it hurt really badly. It was the after pain that enhanced your desire for yet another hard spank and he gave you another before kneading the sore skin with his long fingers.

He yanked your head up by pulling your hair as he continued to jab into you like a hungry lion.

“Ahh. Michael,” you moaned as his irregular pace picked up and then dropped.

Your body became sweaty as the sound of skin hitting skin filled the entire room. He was really good at what he was doing. Yet he had no experience himself, he did take notes of all those teenagers who screwed before he killed them. He was very smart.

He unexpectedly pulled out and flipped you over before slamming into you again.

Your body was already giving out as he watched you. He enjoyed watching you. He enjoyed hearing you moan his name and he definitely enjoyed pleasing you.

Your eyes were closed, exhausted. Exasperated, he brought his fingers onto your face, slowly opening them. He wanted you to watch him so you smiled and opened them, only starting at his mask. He's cleaner than before. No blood stains and that bandage that you put on him was still on.

“You didn't kill anyone, did you?”

He tilted his head at those words before slamming harder, so much that you couldn't talk.

He grunted before lowering himself down on you, you gripped his shoulders before lifting your head up and kissing his latex mask.

Surprised, his thrusts went slower before he brushed his fingers along your cheeks and bent down, stealing another kiss.

You moaned into his ears making him grunt. You liked what it did to him so you moaned again and he grunted even louder before slamming into you again.

You looked up in those dark pits and whimpered. The masked man felt too claustrophobic before he came into you.

You screamed out your own release kissing him one last time before he pulled out of you.

He stood up, turned, and pulled out his mask, panting. You only saw the back of his head and whatever glimpses you had, it made your pussy throb.

He was beautiful even without the mask.

Catching your breath you whispered. “You didn't pull out. What if I get pregnant?”

He turned his head to the side, listening to you very carefully.

“But it's okay. I'm on the pill,” you answered and so he continued to catch his own breath before putting on his mask.

You rested on your side, with your hands resting on your face. You just admired him. Those big shoulders flexing deliciously behind that clothing, then his long legs and his huge feet.

You clenched your thighs together, getting wet all over again. “Goodbye,” you whispered as you saw him walking towards the door.

He stopped but didn't turn. Even though he didn't turn, he was aware of you staring at him and opened the door, disappearing into the dark hallway.

“Fuck yes!” you whisper-yelled before squeezing your pillow between your fingers and drifting off with a huge smile plastered on your face.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning you played the song 'Sinners' by AriAbdul(feat.ThomasLaRosa)

You bobbed your head back and forth while sliding across the marbled floor in your socks.

You were in love and there was no denying it. It may not last but you wanted to enjoy every second while it lasted.

“We're both sinners!” you sang while running your fingers down your body.

“Wow! Looks like someone's in a good mood,” someone spoke so you turned around, seeing that it was Justin.

“Hey!” you shouted over the music. Somehow your feelings have lessened for him. He was just another regular guy in your eyes. He wasn't a serial killer, he wouldn't choke you, he wouldn't kill for you…wait…That was too specific you thought as you shook the thought away.

“So, you wanna come down? We can go for a walk or something,” he suggested but you shook your head.

“Maybe later, but right now, I'd love to grab something to eat,” you answered while lowering the volume. “What's for breakfast?”

He shrugged his shoulders. “Pancakes with chocolate syrup and honey.”

“Yes!” You passed him and jogged down the stairs.

“Where's the fucking food!” you screamed, thrilled.

“Well, good morning to you too,” Caitlyn said sarcastically.

“Oh morning,” you greeted before sitting at the dinner table and pouring yourself some orange juice.

“Hey there!” Mason greets you while layering some pancakes into your plate.

How did Michael know you were there? Did he follow you?

“Y/n, do you want honey or chocolate syrup?” Caitlyn asks and you smile at her.

“I want both.”

“Urm, y/n. There was another case,” Justin informed before sitting down next to you.

You pinched your eyebrows together. “Of?”

Caitlyn garnished your pancakes with strawberries before sitting down opposite you.

“The fricken' boogeyman, duh,” she added before biting off a mouthful.

“You mean…Michael?” you said, not keeping eye contact.

“Yes, Michael. Michael fucking Myers,” Justin whispered before gulping down his juice.

Still keeping your head down and your eyes on your plate, you speak. “What did he do?”

Mason woke up and stole a piece of your pancake. You lifted your fork, threatening him. “Don't touch my pancakes.”

He gave you an apologetic look before pouting.

“Are we seriously talking about pancakes right now? I mean the house just down the road was targeted!” Caitlyn shouted in a nasty tone.

You tried to look shocked. “Oooh.”

Mason woke up with his plate and left it in the sink. “I know right? It's totally sick. A woman was stabbed.”

You smacked your lips together. “That's really sad,” you whispered.

Justin shrugged. “Yeah, well he wouldn't dare come here. We'll kill him if he does.”

You laughed slowly. This guy has already broken in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.7K 2.2K 18
He was just a child. A six year old child. How could someone so small commit a crime of that magnitude? Your tiny head couldn't wrap itself around t...
1.4M 45K 50
⚠ Warning sexual content!!! ⚠ *Book 1 of the "Unexpected Lovestory" Series* She loved her husband more than her last breath. She was blinded, deafene...
833 27 5
things always get better. and all things must end. *content warning*
213K 8.6K 53
(Y/N) (L/N) was a regular 15 y/o high school student, not the most popular but neither hated, she just existed. One day she manages to befriend one o...