The Tailed Beast Hero [ JINCH...

By AdoboCatWorks

One of his dreams is to become a hero. A hero that will give light to those who are in the darkness, but he h... More

Start of Chapters and Arcs
Prologue One | Kurama
Biography | Quirk | Abilities
Prologue Two | Y/N Yugano
Page One | Sludge Villain
Page Two | You Can Become A Hero
Page Three | The Pillar of Light
Page Four | U.A. High
Page 5 | Classes Start!
Page 6 | Combat Training Part 1
Page 7 | Combat Training Part 2
Page 8 | Combat Training Part 3
Page 9 | Aftermath
Page 10 | Elections, But It Wasn't
Page 11 | U.S.J.
Page 12 | U.S.J. Part 2
Page 13 | U.S.J. Part 3
Page 14 | Aftermath
Page 15 | Prelude to the Sports Festival
Page 16 | First Round : Obstacle Course
Page 17 | Second Round : Cavalry Battle
Page 18 | Third Round : Shinso vs Midoriya
Page 19 | Third Round : Yugano vs Kaminari
Page 20 | Third Round : Results
Page 21 | Midoriya vs Todoroki
Page 22 | Todoroki vs Yugano
Page 23 | Yugano vs Bakugo
Page 24 | (Short) End of the Sports Festival
Page 25 | A Date with You (Plus an Omake!)
Page 27 | Hero Names
Page 28 | Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D.
Page 29 | How good is your German?
Page 30 | Loki
Page 31 | Visions
Page 32 | Raid
Page 33 | Assemble
Page 34 | Welcome to New York
Page 35 | Let's Squash some Aliens!
Page 36 | Deadly Jutsu
Page 37 | End of Internships
Page 38 | Back to Class
Page 39 | Prepare For The Exams!
Page 40 | Practical Exams
Page 41 | Mall Incident
Page 42 | Training Camp
Page 43 | The Forest
Page 44 | The Camp Pt. 1
Page 45 | The Camp Pt. 2
Page 46 | The Camp Pt. 3
Page 47 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 1
Page 48 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 2
Page 49 | Surprise Attack Pt. 3
Page 50 | Unacceptable!
Page 51 | Frustration
Page 52 | Operation Explosive Noise | Pt.1
Page 53 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 2
Page 54 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 3
Page 55 | A New Morning
Page 56 || Interlude - Endgame
Interlude 2: TBH | TPL Memes (Season 1)
Page 57 || Dorms, Terms, And Forms Pt. 1
Page 58 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 2
Page 59 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 3
Page 60 || Back to School!
Page 61 || Special Moves? I Got Plenty
Page 62 || Shiketsu High School Appears!
Page 63 || Exam's First Phase
Page 64 || U.A. Crushing Session
Page 65 || Exam's Second Phase
Page 66 || Tough Decisions
Page 67 || Best Defense is Offence
Interlude - A Jolly Christmas (Christmas Special)

Page 26 | Internships

2.6K 79 47
By AdoboCatWorks

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday

After the interesting and thrilling date with Jiro, the next days went by in a blur. Monday came and it comes the regular classes. Y/N and Izuku are boarding the train en route to U.A. when suddenly some people recognized them.

Civ 1: "Hey, look! It's Midoriya and Yugano!"

Civ 2: "Huh? Yeah! It's them!"

Then, the crowd approaches them and congratulates them.

Civ 1: "It's Yugano! The guy that controlled that lightning dragon up from the sky."

Civ 3: "Really, he can control it?"

Civ 1: "Even I didn't watch the Sports Festival live, I have seen the lightning dragon even when you're not in Musutafu.

Civ 4: "Good job at the Sports Festival, you two!"

Y/N: "Wow, Izuku. They almost recognizes us like heroes!" Y/N whispered.

Izuku: "I-I'ts overwhelming, N/N-Chan! I can't believe t-they're complimenting us!" He whispered back.

Civilians: "Do your best, heroes!"

Y/N & Izuku: "W-We will!" They both said as they bow.

|||

The two exited the train as they headed to U.A. And as they were walking up the stairs, they saw someone running behind.

Iida: "Good morning, Yugano and Midoriya!" Iida shouted as he ran towards them with a green raincoat and white boots as a protection against the rain.

Y/N: "What the-Iida?!" Y/N exclaimed.

Midoriya: "W-Wearing a p-poncho and rain boots?"

Iida: "Why are you walking so slowly? You're going to be late!" Iida informs them, as he ran past the two.

Y/N: "But we still have 5 minutes before the bell!" Y/N starts to run, too with Izuku behind him.

Iida: "U.A. students should always arrive ten minutes early!"

Y/N: "THAT'S NOT COUNTED!! I'M THE CLASS REP!" Y/N yelled as Iida zoomed away at the distance.

The two entered the school and placed their umbrellas in their designated lockers. Y/N hurriedly left Midoriya and Iida behind as he went upstairs up to their classroom.

Y/N: "So much for a 10 minute-" He sighs as he opened the classroom door, only to be cut off by the waiting girls of Class 1-A.

Ashido: "Yo! Class-Rep!" Ashido greeted, with the girls rounded together in the corner right of the room.

Y/N: "Oh-kay? What's happening?" He narrows his eyes at the girls, suspiciously.

Ashido gave him a smug grin, that confuses him even more.

Y/N: "Spill the beans, Mina." Y/N stated as he sits down in his chair.

Ashido: "We saw the two of you last Saturday." Ashido blurted out, causing Y/N to choke in his own spit in surprise.

Y/N: *coughs* "H-How did you-?!" She simply showed Y/N a picture of them at the Karaoke, singing happily with the both of them, smiling. "Okay... Fuck." 

Yaoyorozu: "I can't believe Jiro ditched our girls hangout by an excuse of her being sick that day."

Y/N: "Wait-you girls were at the mall that time?" Yaoyorozu simply nods at him, causing Y/N to deflate even more in his seat in embarrassment. 'Good thing that Kyoka didn't tell them the whole story.' Y/N thought in his head and sighs in relief.

Yaoyorozu: "There's more." Yaoyorozu stated, causing Y/N to tense up once more in his seat.

Y/N: "T-THERE'S M-MORE?!" Y/N slightly yelled, but when he saw the confused reaction of the girls, he composes himself. "Erm... Okay? What is it? And where's Kyoka?"

Yaoyorozu: "She's in the bathroom. Don't worry she'll come back soon."

Uraraka: "Is it t-true?" Uraraka jumped into the conversation.

Y/N: 'Uh-oh. Don't tell me...' Y/N braced at the question as he might already know what is it.

Yaoyorozu: "Is it true that the two of you-" Then she did a kiss gesture with her hands.

Y/N: 'Knew it.'  Y/N's brain stopped for a second, before Ashido repeated the question.

Hagakure: "Did you kiss her?!" She squealed and exclaimed. Good thing that the boys were not still in the classroom. "H-How lewd!"

Y/N: "I can't avoid the question, can I?" Y/N sighs and leans to his chair. "Yes, I did-we both did." Y/N revealed, as the girls gasped in the confirmation.

Asui: "So you two did, ribbit" Asui exclaimed.

Y/N: 'Hahhhh...' Y/N rests his head on his desk in embarrassment.

||||

After a couple of minutes of Y/N and Jiro in the hot seat, the other students arrived, as the conversation quickly changes to the result of the Sports Festival. 

Ashido: "It's different when they broadcast the matches on TV after all, huh?" Ashido exclaimed in joy. "So many people talked to me on my way here!"

Kirishima: "Yeah, me too!"

Hagakure: "People were staring at me, too. It was kind of embarrassing!"

Y/N: "But can they see you on-OW!" Y/N didn't finish his sentence because Hagakure slaps the back of his head.

Hagakure: "Meanie."

Sero: "I had some elementary schoolers suddenly tell me "Don't worry about it." Sero said.

Asui: "Don't mind." Sero screamed in dejection and sulks at the corner because of those words.

Kaminari: "After just one day, we've suddenly been thrust into the spotlight, huh?"

Mineta: "U.A. really is amazing, huh?"

The door slides open, revealing Aizawa-sensei as the whole class became silent.

Aizawa: "Morning."

Quickly, the students went back to their respective seats and greets back their sensei.

1-A: "Good morning!"

Asui: "Ribbit? Sensei, your bandages are gone." Tsu noted. "I'm glad."

Aizawa: "The old lady went overboard with her treatment. More importantly, we're having a special hero informatics class today."

As the whole class heard the word 'special', some of them became tensed and braced for their Sensei's next statement.

Aizawa: "You'll be dealing with 'Code Names' today." Aizawa revealed.

Y/N: "Huh?"

Aizawa: "You'll be coming up with hero names." He added, that everyone's got excited because of it. But Aizawa activates his quirk as a warning that made some of them to sit down back to their seats.

Aizawa: "This is related to the Pro Hero draft picks I mentioned last Friday. The drafts begin in earnest in the second and third years, after students have gained experience and can become immediate assets to the Pros. In other words, for them to extend offers to first years like you, shows that they are interested in your future potential. These offers are often cancelled if that interest dies down by graduation." Aizawa explained.

Hagakure: "So we'll have to prove ourselves once we get picked, huh?"

Aizawa: "That's right. And here are the totals for those with offers." Aizawa pulls out a remote and points it at the board, showing the tally board of all the students and the number of offers.

Y/N was expecting himself to be in the 1st to 3rd place of the top list, but his eyes widened when the top 10 were revealed. His name was not in the list.

Y/N: "WHAT?! S-Sensei?! My name's not there!" Y/n stands up from his seat in shock.

Aizawa: "Sit down, Yugano." Aizawa ordered, as Y/N clicks his tongue and returns back to his seat. "The reason why you have no offers is that..."

1-A: 'Is that...?' 1-A anticipates their Sensei's words.

Aizawa: "You are already picked by an agency." Aizawa revealed. "A big one."

Y/N: "H-HUH?" Y/N stuttered in his seat in confusion and nervousness.

Aizawa: *sighs* "It will be better if she'll explain it to you." Aizawa looked at the door as the door slides open.

???: "GOOD MORNING, CLASS 1-A!" The feminine voice greeted the class in perfect English.

Her outfit is all-black, with a familiar logo on the right side of her shoulder, high laced boots, a holster in her waist, and two blue hand gloves.

???: "Hello, everyone." The woman switched to Japanese. "May I ask where is Y/N Yugano?" She said to the class as her eyes landed on the blonde. "There you are~"

Y/N: "Oh, hell no." Y/N muttered that confuses his classmates. "I'm not dealing with this shit."

Kaminari: "Hey, class-rep. Who's she?"

Mineta: "Yeah, who is she? She's hot!"

Y/N: H-Hot?! T-That's my fricking mother!" Y/N pointed out.

1-A: "EHHH???!" They all yelled in unison. "YOUR MOTHER?!"

Pearl: "Well played, Y/N." His mom claps as she introduces herself to the class. "My name is Pearl Pangan Yugano. Or you can call me in my code name, Agent "Wave." And you, my dear kiddo, were handpicked by S.H.I.E.L.D." Pearl pointed in her son.

Y/N: "S-S.H.I.E.L.D.? THAT COCOA ONE-EYED PIRATE-"

Pearl: "Yes, yes, Y/N. The director picked you, that's why you have zero offers here in the board, you noticed this, yes?" Pearl taps the board in her side.

Y/N: "That makes all sense now..." Y/N muttered, as he slumped back in his seat in disbelief.

Aizawa: "Now that's done. Agent Wave, can you tell us what is this organization and how do they work?" He questioned.

Pearl: "Certainly." Pearl coughs a little, before she started to tell them everything that is declassified about SHIELD. 

||||

MINUTES LATER

Midoriya: "A-Awesome." Izuku exclaimed. "I've never thought that SHIELD was there when Captain America fought in the war."

Kaminari: "Correction, it's called the SSR at first-Wait are you writing this down, Midoriya?"

Midoriya: "Y-Yes! If Captain America didn't have a quirk in the 1940s then he was maybe...-" He exclaimed as Midoriya starts to mumble in his own. Causing the others to sweat drop at his action.

Aizawa: "Now that Agent Wave here told you the story of SHIELD, the top 10 on the board will have a guaranteed pick of their Agency in Japan." Aizawa explains as he raised his hand, as he continues to talk. "Keeping these reuslts in mind, whether or not anyone asked for you, you will be all participating in internships with Pros, except Yugano." This caused a mixed reactions from the class.

Ashido: "Ehh??! Why though? That's unfair!"

Ojiro: "Does that mean that Y/N can freely do his own missions in that Agency?" Aizawa nods in his questions, causing them further to react more.

Tokoyami: "Class-Rep's gifted with everything, basically a jack-of-all-trades. He's flexible and can do other things with the help of his clones." Tokoyami noted.

Mineta: "Aww man! Class-Rep's got the jackpot!"

Their continued muttering and exclaims irritated Aizawa, so he activates his quirk as a warning that shuts them all that quickly.

Aizawa: "At USJ, you already got to experience combat with real villains, but it will still be a meaningful training for you to see Pros at work firsthand. So choose wisely." Aizawa said as both Pearl and their sensei left the students to decide.

Kaminari: "Gahhh! There's such a big difference!" Kaminari groaned as he leans backward in his seat. "I wish I was in Yugano's position right now, how lucky!" He added.

Aoyama: "Those pros don't know a good thing when they see one!"

Jiro: "It is a bit surprising that Todoroki's first and Bakugo's second..." Jiro added.

Kirishima: "It's the opposite of their placement in the Sports Festival." 

Sero: "Class-Rep is very, very lucky to land on a renowned agency, internationally!" Sero exclaimed as the others agrees with him.

Kirishima: "I wonder what's life as a SHIELD agent like his mom."

Mineta: "I bet the woman there wears skin-tight suits!"

Y/N: "Shut up, you fool." Y/N pulls Mineta's ear as he glaring daggers at him. "You're perverting my mom earlier, aren't you?"

Mineta: "N-No, sir!" Mineta stutters in fear, seeing Y/N's eyes changes into red slits.

Y/N: "Good, or else SHIELD will hunt your ass down in Japan." Y/N said, with his eyes went back to his normal one.

Bakugo: "How dare you you blonde fox!" Bakugo yelled as he turns behind, shouting at Y/N. "You lucky bastard! Getting an agency that quickly and powerful?!" He added, as Y/N only ignores the other blonde and leans back to his chair, while he picks his nose. "YOU DARE IGNORING ME, CANINE?! I WILL KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!"

The class sighs at Bakugo's antics and their Class-Rep's disgustingly answer to him .

Mineta: "M-Midoriya, you didn't get that any!"

Midoriya: "Y-Yes... I can see that." Midoriya dejectly replies, with his blank face as Mineta shakes his shoulders from behind.

Aizawa: "Okay, enough decision-making. Your next teacher is here." Aizawa opens the door again, with a familiar R-Rated hero with him.

Midnight: "It's time, everybody!" Midnight shouted at the door, with some of the boys got excited all of a sudden. "With a lot of hero names used by students become recognized by society, they ended up becoming professional hero names!"

1-A: "M-Midnight-Sensei!" They all shouted in unison.

Aizawa: "That's how it is. So Midnight will be making sure your names are okay. I can't do stuff like that." Aizawa picks up his sleeping roll and continues. "When you give yourself a name, you get a more concrete image of what you want to be like in the future, and you can get closer to it. This is what it means when they say, "Names and natures do often agree." Like "All Might", for example." Aizawa gave the five leading rows of a piece of whiteboard and a marker, as he slid himself back to his cocoon and slept, with Midnight taking the wheel.

Y/N: "Hero name, huh?" Y/N sighs as he looks above  the ceiling in deep thought.

Kurama: "Do you have one already?" Kurama spoke in his mindscape.

Y/N: "Haah... I don't know what to write on my board." Y/N continues to stare at the ceiling while the Nine-Tailed Fox circles him and thinks.

Kurama: "How about that name?" Kurama spoked out, and as Y/N heard that name, he smirked in approval with the Nine-Tailed Fox.

Y/N: "Let's do that."

|||||

HEY HEY!!

WHAT HERO NAME WILL BE SUITABLE FOR Y/N?

CHOOSE ONE

1. THE PILLAR OF LIGHT:  ASHURA

2. THE PROTECTOR BY THE SHADOWS: INDRA

3.  THE GUARDIAN: KYU (Nine)

4.  THE MYTHICAL FANG :  CRIMSON FOX

5. THE NINE-TAILS : FIREFOX

6. CINDER OF HOPE : ASHURA

7. BEACON OF LIGHT : ODYSSEUS

NEEDED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!! THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 994 51
Mom's always drunk, dad's dead, stepdad is rarely home and I- I don't know what to do. Trying to get into your dream school is one thing, but having...
16.5K 509 8
[NOT COMPLETED] You were a Quirkless nobody in a world full of people with powerful Quirks. However, it never stopped you in achieving your dreams to...
56.8K 1.5K 31
In a world where almost everyone can become superheroes, protecting the world from villains and monsters, there are also some people who have mystica...
46.3K 972 61
(COMPLETE) Born with a unique quirk, Midoriya Izuku strives to become a hero. ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร— That's it. That's the synopsis.... Don't look at me like that! ...