𝐈𝐧𝐤𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 - 𝐀 𝐓𝐢𝐦�...

By lootoslill

All books have a different story to tell. Some tell adventures where people find lots of treasures, some tell... More

𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 - 𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐔𝐩𝐨𝐧 𝐀 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞 - 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨 - 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬...
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 - 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 - 𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 - 𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 - 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 - 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞 - 𝐂𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧 - 𝐀𝐮𝐧𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 - 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 - 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 - 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 - 𝐇𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐁𝐞𝐝𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐄𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐬

5 1 0
By lootoslill

And as Kodzu was walking towards Ghost, his father tried to escape from the other men that were holding him down.

He came closer and closer... and then suddenly Cooki jumped up and held him tight on the neck.

Immediately Kodzu seemed panicked as Cookis Hands got hotter and hotter.
"Get off me!", he yelled, but Cooki stayed on him and told him: "No one gets hurt."

He said it calmly, maybe even a bit cold. But his flames weren't cold as he lit his hands on fire and with that burned Kodzus Shirt.

"Yes! The Fire, the Fire!", screamed Kodzu as he tried to get him away from him.

But Cooki remained with his hands on his shoulders. "Isn't that what we agreed? Isn't that what we agreed?!", he just said with a sharp voice as he looked into Kodzus panicked eyes and the young man nodded.

"Yes! We agreed, we agreed, we agreed!", he repeated over and over until finally Cooki let him go.
With a warning look on his face at least.

Kodzu was still shocked, grabbed his necklace with the cross and whispered some prayers.

He was a very scared person, when it came to powers like these and tended to pray, whenever he encountered them.

"Evil spirits, go away... evil spirits go away..."

Panicked from all this trouble, Ghost could break free, as the man holding him tight let loose after Cooki spoke his warning.

He immediately ran to Lootos and hugged him. His father held him close to him.

He was scared that something might happen to his beloved son.

"Alright, get them to the Van", said the young man with several markings on his face, which name was Cenotaph.

Lootos immediately looked at him. Not believing what he just heard, he said: "You're not taking them too."

But the young man just replied that it was Servers Order's that they took the whole group with them.

He came closer to Father and Son, as he then grabbed Ghost and pulled him away from Lootos.

"I mean, we do need an little advantage... to make Daddy read", he said with a grin as he forced Ghost and Kim with him and the other men.

"Ghost!", yelled Lootos after them as he tried breaking free from the men holding him and succeeded.

He rushed to Cooki and grabbed him tight at his throat.

"Don't drag my son into this! For God's Sake, he's just a child!", he yelled and looked him in the face, then right at his chest as he then opened up Cookis Jacket and pulled „Inkheart“ out of it.

"What's this?!", said Lootos with disbelief. Cooki panicked "No...", he said, with Lootos interrupting him and saying:

"The only hope to finding my sister!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 31.4K 75
"Please, please let me go. I beg of you!" I pleaded with the unknown voice. "Now you know I can't do that." The voice said, it's robotic sound angere...
16.2K 36 4
Don't read this if you don't dig smuts y'all
52.6K 3.4K 25
Zidane, " she whispered We were so close to one another . She started breathing so fast. "It's okay, Mama," I said in a soft tone. I leaned in v...
300K 1.1K 44
🔞🔞🔞 warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.🔞🔞