Highschool dxd: Demonic Pheon...

By Ralwof_Kram

What happens when two opposing forces form an alliance? Follow (Y/N) (F/N), the only child of Hestia, and inc... More

Bio
Chapter 1:Introductions
Chapter 2: Facing the Past
Chapter 3: Burying the Past
Chapter 4: Return to Kouh
Chapter 5: Reunion
Chapter 6: New Day
Chapter 7: Problems Arise
Chapter 8: Answers
Chapter 9: Meeting with Exorcists
Chapter 10: Alliance
Chapter 11: First Encounter
Chapter 12: Warmonger
Chapter 13: Taste of True Power
Chapter 14: Pool Day
Chapter 15: Planning
Chapter 16: Parents Day
Chapter 17: Passion and Dreams
Author Note: Not a chapter
Chapter 18: Vampire
Chapter 19: Head Honcho of Heaven
Chapter 20: Peace and New War
Chapter 21: Second Vision
Chapter 22: Expansion
Chapter 23: Day at Camp
Chapter 25: Obligatory Beach Chapter
Chapter 26: This Party Sucks
Chapter 27: Awakening

Chapter 24: Are You Not Entertained?!

2.3K 51 35
By Ralwof_Kram

3rd Pov-- With Devils

Rias and her peerage were gathered around each other, sitting around after their last sessions of training. Rias looked around at each of her pieces and smiled seeing how much they've grown in the short time they've been training. She continued looking at each of them, but her eyes stopped once they landed on Koneko. The rook had been more quiet than usual since their training began. Rias knew it was because of Azazel, but she also knew he had good intentions for bringing that topic up.

Rias: *thought* I hope Koneko can move on, or else she might never forgive herself.

She then shifted her thoughts from Koneko to their trip the next day. Their trip to Camp Half-Blood, where other demigods could be found en masse. Soon the question popped up about their teachers. Akeno disliked hers very much, Kiba and Xenovia liked theirs, but they still didn't know who taught Asia.

Rias: Asia, who was your teacher? (Y/N) said they were an old friend.

Asia: Oh, she said her name was Hecate.

Most conversation stopped as the two older devils froze after hearing the name.

Akeno: Hecate?

Asia: Yes, she was very nice to me!

Rias: Asia, you do realize who Hecate is, right?

Asia: No. Should I?

Akeno: Considering she's the Greek Goddess of Magic, yes, you should.

The others around the group went wide-eyed.

Kiba: Goddess of Magic? Why did she teach Asia, no offense.

Asia: None taken. She said she owed (Y/N) back for helping her children. And he just asked if she would teach me and it would be paid.

Akeno: Speaking of (Y/N), have you heard from him at all, Rias?

Rias: Yes, I just talked to him last night. Apparently, Irina is with him.

Xenovia, who was talking with Kiba, looked at Rias with an exciting look.

Xenovia: Really? Why?

Rias: (Y/N) said Irina is with him as sort of proof of the three factions' alliance with each other. But about our trip, (Y/N) said everything is ready. We'll be staying in his cabin for the night we're there, and all the campers have been informed that there will be guests at camp.

Akeno: Oh, how exciting. I wonder what kind of training and activities they do to help train the demigods. I expect they take training quite seriously.

__________________________

(Y/N): I CHOOSE YOU!

Nico: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

(Y/N) and Nico were playing the Pokémon Card game in the Dining Pavillon during the camp's free period. (Y/N) had just placed down a Charizard against Nico's last Pokémon, which was just a poor little Snivy. Nico laid his head on the table in defeat as (Y/N) started cheering for himself.

Chiron: Alright, that's enough for the day.

The centaur entered the pavilion and walked up to the two with an amused expression.

Chiron: We start our campfire in a few minutes. (Y/N), you don't need to come if you don't want.

Nico: *sitting up* What?! Why him?!

Chiron: Because he needs to prepare for our guests tomorrow. You don't.

Nico grumbled and gathered up all of the cards scattered around the table. The two demigods said their goodbyes as they returned to their respective cabins. While walking to his, (Y/N) saw Irina, Annabeth, and Piper all talking together. He smiled at the group and continued on his way.

_______________________________________

The next day, Rias and her peerage were all gathered in the foyer of the Gremory House. They each had one bag with them that had the necessary clothes and essentials for their stay at Camp Half-Blood. It was only one day; they didn't need much.

Rias: Alright, is everyone ready?

Peerage: Hai!

She nodded and created a magic circle on the floor, it flashed bright red, and they were gone. The same magic circle appeared on the base of a grassy hill, and with it came the Gremory peerage. They all stopped and looked around at the nature surrounding them.

Rias: (Y/N) said someone would be here to greet us if he couldn't. Keep an eye out.

Chiron: That won't be necessary.

They all looked up the hill and saw a figure walking toward them. They thought it was a normal human until it got close enough to reveal they had the body of a horse and the torso and head of a man.

Chiron: You must be Rias Gremory and her peerage. I am Chiron, the current Director of Camp Half-Blood.

He bent his front legs and bowed to Rias. Once he stood back up, he motioned for them to follow him.

Chiron: And please don't stand right behind me.

The group followed the Centaur up the hill and toward a pine tree that looked kind of out of place among all the other trees with leaves. Once he reached the tree, he stopped and cleared his throat.

Chiron: I, Chiron, grant entry to Camp Half-Blood to Rias Gremory and her peerage. *to peerage* You may enter now.

The group all took their final steps over the hill and looked down at the large summer camp below them. They all looked down at the demigod's paradise, looking at the few demigods they could see all relaxing around camp. Chiron began down the hill with the devils following close behind. Once they all entered the cabin and recreational area of the camp, the demigods there watched them as they passed. A few murmurs broke out as girls stared at them with envy and some boys with lust. One, a boy with black hair and brown eyes approached Akeno.

Boy: Hey gorgeous, wanna see just how strong a son of Ares is~?

Akeno: Ufufufufu~ No, I'm already taken.

Boy: By who?! I bet I could kick his ass easily.

Chiron: I'd listen to her, Nicholas. Her boyfriend is strong.

Nick: Oh, yeah? Then where is he?

Chiron: In the arena, teaching sword fighting.

All the color drained from Nick's face but was soon replaced by anger.

Nick: NO! Not him!

Chiron: Yes, him.

The centaur kept leading the devils, now with a small entourage of demigods following them, thirsty for the drama that was inbound. As they got closer to the arena, they could hear the sound of metal hitting metal getting louder. Chiron led them through the doorway into the arena and saw two blurs followed by sparks. On the side, there was a group of demigods watching from inside the arena, while others watched from the stands. The blurs slowed down enough for the new group to see if was (Y/N) and Irina dueling. The two locked blades, they saw Irina smirk before breaking away and creating distance. Instead of charging again as they thought, Irina let out a pair of white wings and flew into the air.

Xenovia: Since when was Irina an Angel?!

Chiron: *confused* Was she not always an angel?

Xenovia: No, she was human. I fought alongside her.

Chiron: Interesting, perhaps it's like your evil piece system.

Rias: Perhaps.

Back to the fight, Irina created a ring of light in her offhand and threw it at (Y/N). He blocked the attack by using his own wings as shields. Irina attacked again by making Mimic a whip-like sword, and swinging at (Y/N). He dodged the ranged attacks and redirected a few with his swords. He grabbed Mimic during one attack and used it to pull Irina towards him. Once she was close enough, he attacked again with a roundhouse kick, pushing her back into the air, and off balance.

Hedge: WOOOO! That's my boy!

The devils looked toward the voice in the crowd and saw an older satyr cheering for (Y/N), with a woman with black hair and eyes holding a baby rolling her eyes with a small smile.

Once Irina regained her balance, she didn't have time to regain her bearings as (Y/N) met her in the air this time, and he attacked relentlessly. Irina was clearly struggling to keep up with the constant attacks from (Y/N). He delivered one last brutal strike that completely broke her guard. (Y/N) finished the fight by twisting his body sideways and spinning, blowing Irina back and leaving a ring of fire.

(Just like this, just without Tanjiro)

Irina created a small crater upon impact with the ground. (Y/N) landed beside her and held his swords to her neck, pinning her.

(Y/N): Dead. I win.

He let his swords go back into his rings and gently picked her up and helped her out of the crater. They were greeted by applause from the demigods who had seen the entire fight. Without noticing the new arrivals, he and Irina walked over to the group of demigods who were on the ground level of the arena. Using his fire, he healed both of them of any cuts or bruises they had.

(Y/N): There's the spar you've all been hounding us for.

They all cheered more and applauded the performance. Chiron led the devils into the arena, with the demigods who followed them taking seats in the stands. Once close enough, Chiron cleared his throat to get his attention. He turned around and was met with three bodies slamming into him. Soon after he hit the ground, his eyes widened as he felt a pair of lips against his. He focused his gaze and saw that it was none other than Rias. She pulled away, leaving the two panting.

Rias: *panting* I missed you.

(Y/N): *panting* I missed you too.

Asia: No far!

Rias was pushed aside and replaced by Asia. She quickly pecked (Y/N) on the lips and pulled away, blushing. (Y/N) smiled at her and pet her head, making her smile back.

Akeno: Ufufufu~ If that's all, I'd like my turn now.

Akeno gently moved the still-blushing Asia aside and took her place on (Y/N). Like Rias, she engaged (Y/N) in a deep lock. She kept it going for a few seconds before pulling away.

Akeno: *giggling* You taste like syrup.

(Y/N): Well, I had pancakes for breakfast.

Irina: Hey! I haven't got any today!

Once Akeno got up, Irina kneeled down beside (Y/N), grabbed his shoulders, and pulled him into a gentle kiss. She let go and hugged his head into her chest. (Y/N) gave no resistance as he was dazed by what just happened. The previous three girls looked shocked seeing that Irina was not only an Angel now, but seemingly dating (Y/N) too. Chiron cleared his throat again, getting their attention.

Chrion: You four seem to forget where you are.

He motioned out to the crowd of demigods watching, all with mouths agape. They blushed hard, save for Akeno, when they finally realized what they did in front of all the other demigods. The silence was broken when they heard someone wolf-whistle from the entrance. Walking toward them, were two familiar boys. One with black hair and eyes wearing an aviator jacket. The other with black Hair and sea-green eyes, wearing camp gear. Nico had an amused smile on his face as Percy just had his stupid grin and was the one who whistled.

Percy: You might wanna leave him alone, he's already malfunctioning.

Percy began giggling to himself as Nico walked past them to (Y/N). He began to snap his finger in front of (Y/N)'s face to try and wake him up. When that didn't work, he began to slap gently (Y/N)'s face, which failed as well.

Nico: Well, he's out. Percy! Should we call her?

Percy: Absolutely! She always manages to get (Y/N) up!

The devils looked confused while (Y/N)'s girlfriends started to think there was another by the use of the term 'her'. Nico brought two fingers to his mouth and whistled. Shortly after, Nico's shadow started growing larger and larger until it looked like a large black pool. The gathered crowd saw a pair of red dots appear in the pool before something large burst out of it. It shook the ground as it landed and then rushed Nico and Percy.

Percy: SIT!

The figure came to a screeching halt and sat down in front of him. Once the dust settled, the gathered demigods and devils saw that it was a massive black dog.

Percy: Roll over!

The dog happily flopped onto its back as Percy walked around it and started scratching its belly.

Percy: Who's a good girl? Who's a good girl?! It's you, Mrs. O'Leary!

The massive dog barked in response ad Percy let her roll back and stand up on her paws. Percy and Nico moved out of the way so Mrs. O'Leary could see (Y/N).

Percy: Look! It's (Y/N)! You love (Y/N), don't you?!

The hellhound barked happily and licked (Y/N). One was all it took to bring him back from the dead.

(Y/N): Woah, stop!-- Down!-- I missed--- you too!

(Y/N) was laughing and trying to push the hellhound off of himself and stood back, scratching behind her ear.

(Y/N): Hey girl, how have you been?

She barked again a plopped down, so she was laying down as (Y/N) continued petting her. The newer campers and devils looked at the scene before them with adoration and confusion. Asia took a few steps forward to stand beside (Y/N). She reached out and began to follow (Y/N) in petting the big dog. she giggled seeing how the hellhound leaned into her hand. Turning away, (Y/N) looked at Rias and the rest of her peerage, noticing one missing, besides Asia.

(Y/N): Where's Koneko?

Rias moved to the side to reveal Koneko hiding behind her. (Y/N) gained a confused face but shrugged it off thinking Koneko's fear was just because Mrs. O'Leary is a hellhound and not a regular dog. He gave another side eye to the hellhound, with Asia still petting her, and then back at the peerage.

(Y/N): I didn't think you guys would be here until we were done with lunch.

Kiba: We weren't, but they girls missed y--

He was shut up when Rias put her hand over his mouth, blushing again.

Rias: A-anyway, we were interested in seeing the type of training you as demigods go through.

(Y/N): It varies, but we do some normal camp stuff, mixed with training. We, councilors lead most activities. You interrupted my sword-fighting activity. We also have archery, which is self-explanatory; and arts and crafts, which is making new armor. Normally, the Herpheastus cabin would do that, but they make the metal plates for them, the activity is just adding leather, strapping it all together, and decorating it.

Rias: Interesting. Are you doing anything else?

(Y/N): Nope. The lunch horn should sound right about...

The ringing of a horn sounded loud from outside the arena.

(Y/N): Now! *Turning to demigods in the arena* Alright everyone. This was the last lesson I'll be teaching for a while.

The group all let out disappointed 'awws' at the news.

(Y/N): But keep training, you'll have a different teacher the next time, but don't forget what I've taught you. Dismissed.

The congregation soon dispersed along with all the other demigods in the stands, leaving just (Y/N) and the devils.

Rias: What now?

(Y/N): Now, we eat. After that, Kiba and Xenovia will be facing me just like I said. Speaking of which, how was your guys' training?

Most of them said it was good, the only ones who didn't were Akeno and Koneko. Koneko just stayed silent, and Akeno gained a dark look before returning her to her normal one.

(Y/N): Asia, how was Hecate for you?

Asia: Amazing! She taught me so much! She also mentioned you a lot.

(Y/N): Yeah, we got along a lot during... the Titan War... Ah, forget it. Let's go eat.

______________________________

After lunch, every demigod in the camp started flocking to the arena. Inside said battleground, there were three people standing in the middle while the stands filled. On one side were Kiba and Xenovia, and (Y/N) was on the other side.

Kiba: So, how should we go about this?

Xenovia: Well, he said before he left that he wouldn't be fighting the same way he usually does.

Kiba: I think he means he got a new weapon.

Xenovia: I think so too. He'll show the weapon and we should start by getting a feel of what he can do with it. You go right and I'll go left. We can't afford to let our guard down.

Kiba: Agreed, he's probably thinking of his own strategy since he has an idea of how we fight.

The two looked across the arena and saw (Y/N) sitting on the ground, playing the knife game with one of his swords. The two looked back at each other.

Kiba: Scratch that strategy thing, let's just do what you said.

The two nodded at each other and both turned to fully face the demigod. He put the sword back into his ring and stood up to face them too. They all heard someone clear their throat and saw Chiron standing and gaining everyone's attention.

Chiron: Today's battle will be between Kiba Yuuto and Xenovia Quarta vs (Y/N) (L/N).

He paused for a moment while the demigods cheered out the names.

Chiron: It will be standard spar rules. Fight until your opponents are unable to continue or one side surrenders. Please do your best to avoid large injuries, smaller ones are permitted, but large ones will lead to a forfeit from the side who caused it. Fighters, present your weapons!

Both Kiba and Xenovia created magic circles in front of them and pulled a blade from each respectively. Kiba pulled his Holy-Devil sword, and Xenovia pulled Durandal. The crowd of demigods looked on in awe at the two weapons.

(Y/N): Hmph, I can feel more power oozing off them. But now... Now, I finally get to show my new toy.

(Y/N) raised his arms so that the new bracelets on each were visible. With the flick of his wrist, they expanded into large chains wrapped around (Y/N)'s arms. Along with the chains, two ornate blades appeared on the ends of them, and (Y/N) caught them in his hands.

(Y/N): Meet the Blades of Chaos. Forged by Hephaestus himself in my own fire. Pretty neat, huh?

He emphasized his point by giving the blades a few test swings. To finish his demonstration, he let go of the blades in a throwing motion but caught the chains that were attached to the handles. He swung them on each side of him and then pulled back toward himself, catching them as if he'd been doing it for years. He then brought them into an X shape by his chest and pulled them apart. Letting the blades glow an eerie orange color and give off sparks. Kiba and Xenovia looked at each other, nervously, before looking back at (Y/N). 

Chiron: On my word, you may begin!

Kiba and Xenoiva got into stances with their swords and (Y/N) did the same with his.

Chiron: Ready!

The knights' breathing slowed and silence fell upon the stadium, with the rattle of chains to break it.

Chiron: BEGIN!

With that one word, both knights disappeared from their spots, and (Y/N) stood still. There was silence again before Xenovia suddenly appeared right behind the demigod. He reacted fast and turned to face her. She swung her blade forward like it was a baseball bat, but (Y/N) blocked it with his blades. Although it didn't land on (Y/N) directly, it carried enough force to push him into the center of the arena, where Kiba appeared. He held his sword pointing straight at (Y/N), ready to impale him. But once again, the demigod was faster. He ducked under the sword and turned to face Kiba's legs. He stabbed one blade into the knight's foot and wrapped the chain around his leg. Before Kiba could realize what had happened, (Y/N) spun and pulled Kiba with the chain. With one pull, the blade was yanked out of Kiba's foot and he was launched into one of the walls.

Kiba stood back up, grunted, and disappeared in a blur again. From the center of the arena, (Y/N) swung his blades out on each side of them and grabbed the chains again. From there, he started to swing wildly, creating a massive dome of flaming slashes all around him. The spectators didn't know what he was doing, but a few more observant ones notices: There were sparks appearing periodically in different places. (Y/N) wasn't swinging wildly, he was blocking their attacks without needing to see them. Once the sparks started disappearing again, (Y/N) slowed down and brought the blades back to his hands. He looked around the arena before his eyes landed on one spot. He raised his arms and threw the blades and impaled them into the arena wall. A moment after, Kiba and Xenovia reappeared, having run into the chains. (Y/N) pulled the chains again and instead of returning to him, they wrapped around the midsections of the knights. Once done, (Y/N) quickly brought his arms up with the knights following the chains into the air. He quickly brought his arms back down to the ground in a cross shape. The two slammed into each other as the chains unraveled from around them and they fell to the ground.

They stood back up and faced (Y/N) again. They both charged straight at him, not even bothering to use their signature speed. Kiba reached (Y/N) first due to his lighter weapon, and began attacking with a vicious barrage of slices. (Y/N) was quick to either dodge or block each blow,, but Kiba was relentless. Xenovia suddenly jumped over Kiba's head and brought Durandal down to (Y/N)'s. He dodged to the left and used the momentum to spin around Kiba's body and kick Xenovia away. Once Xenovia was out of the way, (Y/N) stomped on the same foot he had stabbed earlier, making Kiba scream in pain. The demigod used this opening to deliver an uppercut that launched Kiba into the air. (Y/N) threw out his chains again and they wrapped around Kiba. He pulled again and Kiba came rushing toward the ground, but (Y/N) intercepted him with his knee instead. Kiba landed on the ground, unconscious from the blow.

(Y/N): One down.

He turned around and saw Xenovia pointing her sword at him again.

(Y/N): One to go.

(Y/N) flaunted his blades in his hands, and ignited them in flame. He lunged toward Xenovia in a spinning motion with the blades flying around him. Xenovia blocked the attack, but more followed. (Y/N) kept spinning, with both blades and flame dancing around him.

(Y/N): Cyclone of Chaos!

He spun faster and faster, creating a vortex that started to pull Xenovia in. (Y/N) was now nothing more than a blur as the ring of fire danced closer and closer to the knight, who was struggling with both keeping distance and blocking attacks. One attack broke her guard by knocking the sword out of her hand. Immediately after, a chain wrapped around her ankle, and she was pulled toward the now stationary (Y/N). He spun and brought Xenovia into the air before slamming her at his feet. She groaned in pain and focused her vision when she felt a weight on top of her. (Y/N) was lying on top of her with one of the still burning blades pressed against her neck.

(Y/N): Dead. I win.

He let the flame on the blade die out before removing it, but he brought his face closer to hers instead.

(Y/N): Funny. The last time we were in this position, the roles were reversed. *whispering* I win this time, Xenovia~.

He gently whispered his last sentence into her ear and emphasized it by gently blowing into her ear as well, making the blueberry hair girl blush red. (Y/N) got up and offered his hand to help Xenovia up. She took and was shakily brought to her feet again. She looked around and saw the demigods cheering for the three of them. She leaned on (Y/N) for support as he led her to the side where a bench was, and he set her down there. He left and returned with the still unconscious Kiba. He laid the other knight next to Xenovia and went to work healing his wounds, starting with his foot, then the burns, then finally putting his hands on either side of Kiba's head. The blonde knight groaned and opened his eyes and sat up.

(Y/N): You good?

Kiba: I'm fine. You hit hard.

(Y/N): No mercy. I did see improvement though.

He turned to Xenovia and started healing the burns on her as he kept explaining.

(Y/N): Kiba, you mainly relied on your speed, but lacked strength; Xenovia, you use more heavy attacks but lack speed. Not only were you both hitting very hard, but you were both going very fast. You've both improved in areas you were weak before. Good job.

He finished healing Xenovia's wounds and stood back as the two stood back up. Rias and the rest of her peerage came down into the arena to see them.

RIas: Kiba, Xenovia. Well done! 

Both: Thank you.

Rias: I made the same observations as (Y/N) did, and I'm very proud to see your progress.

Kiba: Thank you, Rias.

Xenovia: Yes, *to (Y/N)* And thank you for letting us test our skills on you.

(Y/N): No problem. Hades, this was actually the first time I used the blades in actual combat and not training.

Irina: Speaking of which, when did you train with them? I never saw you use them before today.

(Y/N): Ddraig helped with that. He made a training arena in my conscious, I trained while asleep.

Rias: And it worked? 

(Y/N): And it worked.

He stopped and looked around at the demigods who were leaving the stadium. 

(Y/N): C'mon, let's go. We're free until Capture the flag, which starts at six.

He led them out of the quickly emptying arena and out to the camp where the demigods were milling around like a normal day. (Y/N) led them toward the cabin area, and to a cabin next to a very black cabin that had designs of skeletons on it with intricate jewels scattered on it. The one (Y/N) was leading them to looked like a very homy log cabin, with carvings of fire, houses through different eras, and words in different languages carved above and around the door.

(Y/N): This is the Hestia cabin, my cabin. Each cabin is built to express the nature of the deity it represents. The Hades cabin is next door, as evidenced by the dark color, skeletons, and jewels. Mine, as you can see, has carvings of fire and different homes. The words around the door mean "family" or "home" in different languages.

He put his hand on the doorknob and waited for a few seconds. He then nodded and opened the door, the warm atmosphere hitting the devils immediately. It looked relatively the same as when (Y/N) and Irina first entered together, but the living area and kitchen looked bigger, with more chairs and places to seat people comfortably. Instead of the single door in the back that was the bathroom, there was now a group of five doors.

Irina: Wow... This place looks different than usual.

(Y/N): That's why I love this cabin. The other cabins only add more bunks to accommodate the number of demigods staying in them, but mine can change much more than that. The place changes to whatever I consider to be welcoming. In this case, more room, and different bedrooms in the back. Mine is on the far left, and the one next to it is also a bedroom. The door in the middle is the bathroom, and the last two are more bedrooms. Take your pick.

Rias, Asia, and Akeno all suddenly clung to (Y/N).

Trio: I'm sleeping with (Y/N).

(Y/N): *deadpan* Why did I see that coming? *sigh* Fine, but my room is going to be cramped with all of us.

Irina: It's fine (Y/N), I can room with Xenovia! 

The angel and the knight smiled at each other and went for the room right next to (Y/N)'s. Kiba grabbed Gasper box and took him to the room on the far right.

Kiba: You're with me, Gasper.

Gasper: *muffled* M'kay.

(Y/N): *to Koneko* Looks like you get a room to yourself.

Koneko: Cool.

She took her bag to her room and closed the door behind her.

(Y/N): *to the girls* Go put your stuff in my room, then, we need to talk.

They nodded and went into (Y/N)'s room. Once they stepped inside, it was completely different from the room he had in Kouh. It was relatively organized with one or two pairs of loose socks around the room. His dresser had a stack of papers on it along with what looked like an oil lamp without the oil. There was also a pair of pictures on the top as well. His bed was put together nicely with just one blanket and a pillow. There was a phone charge and an MP3 player being charged on his bedside table as well. The girls set their bags on the bed so that they could return to (Y/N). They reentered the living room, seeing (Y/N) and Irina sitting on the couch waiting for them. The three joined them on an opposite couch.

Rias: So, what do you need to talk about?

(Y/N):.. Well, it's complicated. Do you remember how Sona asked me to visit her family estate earlier?

Rias: Yes.

(Y/N): Well, she also challenged me to a game of chess and...

Rias: *wide-eyed* Did you...

(Y/N): I did.

Rias looked at him, shocked, while the other girls looked confused. Akeno soon caught on as well and gave her usual smile.

Akeno: It looks like we have more competition now, girls~

Asia: What do you mean?

Rias: To avoid an arranged marriage, Sona promised she would marry the first boy that bested her in chess. And (Y/N) was the first.

(Y/N): Not only that, but Serafall roped herself in as well.

The other two realized what they meant now, and they also became shocked.

Irina: Let me get this straight: Not only are you dating three girls, but you're also engaged to the heiresses of two devil houses AND a devil king.

(Y/N):... Yes?

They sat there in silence before Rias finally broke it with a sigh.

Rias: I'm more impressed than anything. Sona's own father couldn't beat her in chess, and he was the one who taught her.

(Y/N): I feel like there's more.

Rias: *sigh, smile* You just never cease to amaze me. 

Akeno: Same with me.

Asia: Just promise you won't forget about me!

Irina: Or me!

(Y/N): *chuckling* I promise. 

The two hummed and took spots on either side of (Y/N), cuddling in his sides. Rias and Akeno got up from their seats, Rias sat on (Y/N)'s lap while Akeno went around to the back of the couch and wrapped her hands around his neck.

(Y/N): *sigh* I love all of you.

In response, he felt the girls tighten their grips, and Rias lean further back into him. They stayed there comfortable for a while before they heard a knock at the door, making (Y/N) groan.

(Y/N): Ugh, I need to get that, and right when I was comfortable. Can I get up girls? 

Asia, Irina, and Akeno all let go, but Rias turned around and gave him a kiss on the nose before getting up. (Y/N) followed her and got up to answer. (Y/N) swung the door open and immediately felt electricity flowing through his body, and he slumped against the doorframe. He groaned again and looked up to see another of his cousins standing there with lightning traveling up and down her arm.

Thalia: *smirking* Sup, hothead. And that was for making me wait.

(Y/N): It's not like I'm sitting right by the door waiting for company or anything. I wasn't expecting anyone here, much less you. Is it just you?

Thalia: Nope, the whole hunt is here. We felt like a good game of Capture the Flag. I just came to say hi and tell you you're on our team. 

(Y/N): Cool, if that's all, I'm busy helping my guests unpack and get comfy.

Thalia: You've got guests? Move over, let me see.

She pushed past (Y/N) and saw the girls, with Xenovia, Koneko, Kiba, and Gasper joining them, in the main room. The phoenix sighed and closed the door after her.

(Y/N): Thalia, I know you've met Rias, Asia, and Akeno before. The blue-haired one is Xenovia, the short girl is Koneko, the one with twin tails is Irina, the one boy is Kiba, and the one in the box Is Gasper.

Thalia: *looking at box* There's someone in there?

(Y/N): Yup. Why don't you come out and introduce yourself, Gasper?

Gasper: *muffled* N-no! I don't have my bag.

(Y/N): *sigh* I see training did you a lot of good.

He just went into the kitchen and started digging through the pantry before pulling out a clove of garlic. Once he had the vegetable, he walked over to the box and slid it into the handling slot on the side. There were a few seconds of quiet before a scream came from the box and it was thrown open. A pale blur flew from the box and latched onto Thalia's leg. The girl looked down and saw a small boy in a shirt and jeans clutching onto Thalia's pant leg and shivering. He looked around and locked onto (Y/N).

Gasper: That was so mean, (Y/N)! You know I can't stand garlic.

(Y/N): I know. That's why I used it to get you out of the box. Now say hi to my cousin, whose leg you are currently clinging onto.

He froze and slowly looked up at the goth girl looking down at him. He yelped in fear again and suddenly disappeared, making Thalia look around the room confused. Koneko walked behind the couch, grabbed something, and dragged it back around front, revealing it to be Gasper. Thalia looked down at Gasper again, making him shiver under her gaze. She then smiled and crouched down to his level and pet his head.

Thalia: Aww. You're kind of cute.

Gasper: Th-th-thanks.

She continued petting his head with a smile while the rest of the peerage watched on. (Y/N), however, looked at Thalia like he had seen a ghost, and Rias noticed.

Rias: (Y/N)? What's wrong?

(Y/N): *shocked* I-in all the time I've known Thalia, she has never, EVER, called anything 'cute'. 

Thalia heard him and stood back up to his level, raising her fist with a blush.

Thalia: Sh-shut up! It's not like I don't find anything else cute!

(Y/N): *raising hands* Sorry, but I've never heard you unironically call anything, or anyone, cute before. 

Thalia huffed angrily and turned toward the door. She cooled down and turned around to scan the room one last time, with her eyes staying on Gasper for a few seconds, before going to (Y/N).

Thalia: Anyway, don't forget you're with us for Capture the Flag. Jason said that the others would be here to meet you, girlfriend, tomorrow for the beach party tomorrow. Speaking of which, which one of them is your girlfriend?

(Y/N): Uhm... Akeno, Asia, and Irina are all my girlfriends, and Rias is my fiance.

Thalia: Ah, ok... *stops* Wait, you said three of them were girlfriends, and only one was your fiance?

(Y/N): Technically, she's one of my fiances, but yes.

The Daughter of Zeus looked at each of the girls before speaking to Rias.

Thalia: And you're just... ok with this?!

Rias: Why, yes. Polyamorous relationships are very common in devil society. (Y/N) was actually the one who first brought the idea up.

Thalia then turned to (Y/N) accordingly.

(Y/N): *sigh* Before you say anything, let me explain. Rias and Asia started fighting over me, and I couldn't choose one over the other. On one hand, I've known Asia since the quest to kill Geia; but on the other hand, Rias is my official fiance. Eventually, Akeno found out and wanted in. Then I defeated another devil in a game of chess that dictated her marriage, and her sister joined in too. I only suggested it at first because I wanted to make both Rias and Asia happy, and the rest just... happened.

Thalia stood speechless, then she turned back to the girls.

Thalia: Does he treat you all good?

Rias: Yes, it's stressful being the heiress to a noble house, but (Y/N) just helps melt it all away.

Asia: He's so sweet and caring!

Akeno: He's helped me, and I've helped him~.

Irina: Yes! I'll admit, the only reason we're together now is because of a peace agreement, but I'm happy either way!

Thalia then turned back to (Y/N).

Thalia: Do you really love them all?

(Y/N): With everything. I would destroy every pantheon in the world if it meant they were safe, happy, and still in my presence at the end of every day.

Thalia sighed, nodded, and looked at (Y/N) with a smile.

Thalia: I don't really have a place to say anything, considering how your relationship with--

(Y/N): Charolette went. Funny, Annabeth said the same thing.

Thalia: Can you blame me? Even I saw the massive red flags around her.

(Y/N): Yeah, yeah, I get it. I was too stupid when it came to relationships to notice things going to shit. Now, get outta here.

Thalia: Seeya. 

She waved goodbye to the group, leaving them in silence once again.

_________________________

(I know this is sort of an abrupt ending, but I figured you guys have waited long enough for a new chapter. Capture the Flag and the obligatory beach episode will be in the next chapter. For now, I think I'll leave this off with a few fun facts about this story and the characters as a way to make up to you guys for making you wait.)

Fun Facts about Characters:

- As previously stated, Nico was (Y/N)'s favorite cousin, but he's actually tied with Hazel for that spot. (Y/N) likes the two because they're also the children of Hades, who's his favorite uncle. But also because they get along so well.

- Most demigods are described as having a certain scent around them. For Thalia, it's ozone; and Percy, it's seawater. (Y/N) has his own aroma of firewood, cinnamon, and to some people, s'mores.

- (Y/N) likes to make pizza more than any other meal or dish. All because he loves making the sauce and dough by hand from scratch.

- The last time (Y/N) and the Hunters of Artemis were teamed together for CTF, They completely dominated and won within ten minutes.

- The Preater of New Rome, Reyna, has a huge crush on (Y/N) and believes she still has a shot with him. (Spoiler: She does.)

- (Y/N) is one of the most famous people in New Rome, as he is the Son of Vestia to them. So much so, that him entering your house is considered good luck for a year in that household.

Now for some Fun Facts about the Story:

- The first concept of the story was WAY different. It involved Assassin's Creed, and (Y/N) would have been the demigod son of Hera instead.

- (Y/N)'s character was inspired by two different characters: Kratos (GOW version, see blades for evidence), and Uncle Iroh from ATLA. You can see the Iroh more, as other characters refire to (Y/N) as the Phoenix of the West (Like the Dragon of the West), and even the backstory. Both were feared leaders in powerful armies until something happened that made them lose their will to fight, but they can still kick your ass.

- Another Wattpader, @Hyde137, helped me develop ideas for future chapters. As in, going more into the Kratos inspired side of things. So, thanks to him.

- And the last is I really hope this story can really go forward in the way I like. I'm already working on different worlds such as MHA, Fairy Tail, and even a Demon Slayer one, which I thought of recently. I also hope to do a prequel story that takes place during the Heroes of Olympus series, but it would be relatively shorter than that because I probably wouldn't write about Tartarus much. So look forward to that in the distant future.

Let me know your guys' thoughts on some of these. I'd love to hear your opinions on where the story was and where it's heading. Seeya.

-Ralwof_Kram

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 275 8
The 4 factions of the supernatural world. After a great war between the main three. One in which during the great war they were going through a civil...
106K 2.1K 19
Y/n was like any other child of Athena, but with deep ties that remain unbroken she is faced with the very disaster that leaves her in shambles. Will...
18.9K 711 12
A third year student transfers to Kuoh Academy from Tokyo, and already diminishes his reputation to befriend the most perverted and unpopular boys in...
86.1K 1.8K 184
A young child by the name of (y/n) who lives a perfect life with his brother and friends,life was perfect,until, a couple of people came in and kille...