Co-Ed Love. (Grimmjow X Reade...

Da Grimmjowswaifu

Y/N is a college student, living in a coterie amongst some of the hottest men & a wild Rangiku. She's trying... Altro

Walking into a Lions Den
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 (Lemon)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 (Lemon)
Chapter 6 (Lemon)
Chapter 7 (Lemon)
Chapter 8 (Lemon)
Chapter 9 (Lemon)
Chapter 10
Chapter 12 (Lemon)
Chapter 13 (Lemon)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (Lemon)
Chapter 16 (Lemon)

Chapter 11

300 10 0
Da Grimmjowswaifu

It's been a few days since you've made eye contact with Grimmjow, you've been avoiding him and he knows it. He isn't particularly happy about it either. You decided to go to your morning class just to get out of the coterie and breathe some fresh air, get Grimm off your mind even though it seemed unimaginable, it was a really great morning. Till you got back, Rangiku ran up ranting and raving about a pool party she wanted to have and that she'd invite some people to come to enjoy themselves on the rooftop, she really wanted you to attend but you didn't think it was a great idea being as you're still hung up about Grimm, you're drained and want to continue a having a good rest of your day.

"Pleaseeeee? We're going to hire a bartender to make all sorts of drinks! Oh! I might have a Sake grapefruit, or maybe a Tokyo mule, ooooh! A yuzu cocktail. There's so much I want to try out. It sounds like a fun time doesn't it Y/n?"

Rangiku sounded so excited, you couldn't possibly ruin her day to benefit yourself...

"Yeah, it does. I'll go. What time will it start?" You say with a smile.

"YAY! Around 12ish, people should start arriving then. So throw on your cutest swimsuit and snag a boyfriend or two." She says with a wink.

As if. The only person you wanted was Grimmjow, but even so, you chose to humor Rangiku and give it a try. It was about 10:30 am. You had some time before people started rolling in, you took a shower and washed your hair. You thought about adding some extensions to your hair to give extra body, and length and just overall upgrade your look. The bikini you pulled out was really hot. Bright red, this red highlighted your skin tone so well you'd be noticed miles away. The top was only able to cover your areolas because showing more boob is always a great achievement. The bottom was thong style, very skimpy, and had a rhinestone heart that sat right above the crack of your ass, So cute. You put in the extensions, curled your hair and fluffed it out, sprayed some champagne toast body mist, and checked yourself out in the mirror. You put on some glass slipper heels from fashion nova, your favorite sunglasses, and some lip gloss to pop those lips and you were all set to break hearts. It was about 12:45 pm when you strolled down those stairs, tons of people sitting in the common room and your heart started pounding. People were staring but remember this is what we dressed like this for so rubbernecking and occasional drooling is good. You must find Rangiku, maybe she can calm you down a little bit. Past the common area outside is a DJ, loud ass music, two bars, and hella people. She said some people but this is a literal party. You see orange hair but it isn't Rangiku, it's Ichigo. Good enough to make you walk over.

"Hey, have you seen Rangiku?" You say adjusting your top.

Ichigo's face turns bright red he looks you up and down and then looks away.

"She uh.. is umm.. around here some where." He said awkwardly.

"Why are you being weird? Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm good, I'm good... just... was putting that on necessary?"

"What do you mean? Does it not look good?"

"No it does, it's just.."

"What?"

"Too good, is what he's trying to say. Damn." Renji butts in as he walks over.

"Oh well thank you Renji." You say smiling. "That means I did my job."

"You planned to dress like this?" Ichigo says.

"Absolutely."

"Well it was a job well done." Renji stares creepily.

Ichigo smacks him upside the head and they start arguing. It makes you giggle, then you see Rangiku. You tell them you'll be back and walk away, the two continuing to argue as you leave.

"Rangiku I was looking for you." You say.

"Y/n! You look smoking hot oh my gosh. Where did you pick up such a cute bikini? You have to tell me."

"I'm not too sure, I think pretty little thing."

"You definitely are a pretty little thing!"

"Thanks. Anyway, I didn't want to walk around by myself I'm kind of nervous there's so many freakin people here! I was expecting like 20."

"Oh yeah, there's at least 50. I'm sorry, I started inviting and people starting inviting their friends and it just sort of happened and-"

In between Rangiku going on and on, through the door comes Grimmjow in deep blue floral swimming trunks and Nel in a baby blue bikini. That was the first time in days that we made eye contact, and I looked away instantly. In the middle of Rangiku chatting you say you need a drink and she agrees expressing that you looked worried about something. You walk off to the bar and ask the tender for a 'woo woo'. Telling him heavy on the 'woo'. This drink is composed of peach schnapps, vodka, and cranberry juice. You down one and ask for another extra heavy on the 'woo'. The tender looks at you with a 'bitch okay' look and gives you a solo cup full of the drink. You wink in happiness and sip in peace. Peace was broken when Grimmjow wandered up. She senses his presence and immediately wants to escape. You know you probably won't enjoy your time seeing as the man who was just in your guts a few days ago now has a whole girlfriend and it bothers you.

"Drinking without me?" Grimmjow voices.

His blue eyes cover you up and down masking you almost, his voice is shocking since you haven't heard it in a while and sent chills up your spine.

"No." You say putting the cup down.

Grimmjow takes the cup and takes a sip, you look at him annoyed.

"Ew. And you're faithfully drinking that shit?" He says crinkling his face and wiping his mouth.

"The word faithful should not even be in your vocabulary since you don't even know what it is." You say looking away.

Grimm grabs your face gently and turns you in his direction, you haven't locked eyes with him in so long and don't think it's a good idea. He turns your face so you're staring directly at him, he's so sexy, literally melting you as you stand there, your knees are going weak at this man, your head is becoming murky and it's not from the liquor. Grimmjow stares at your glowing face and body, your hair ever so fluffy and bouncy, the wind blowing past you bringing your perfume up to his nose along with your natural scent is starting to drive him crazy. You snatch your face from his grip and pick up your cup. He's standing here touching you publicly with all these people around, drinking from your cup, and not to mention his girlfriend is somewhere around here. You can still feel him staring at you and see it from the corner of your eye, you see him lick his lips and smirk and then nod his head slowly while turning to look at the rest of the party.

"Are you alright?" He questions.

The question danced around in your head, you really wanted to tell him to fuck off and go find his girlfriend but didn't want to seem jealous.

"I'm fine." You reply.

"There you go lying again."

You inhale deeply letting out a long agitated sigh, Grimmjow yet again takes a tug at your face to turn your eyes toward him, you seeing a light smirk come across his face as he leans up against the bar. He bit his lip after letting go of your face and right when you turn around and pick up your cup he's being called.

"Grimmy?" a voice says.

That term alone angers you and causes you to grip the cup harshly.

"What's up?" He replies.

"Are you okay? Rangiku said you walked over this way and I wanted to make sure you were alright." 

"Yeah I'm good."

You turn around to see Nel smiling when your eyes meet, you return the smile, and walk away. You manage to find an open lawn chair and lay out in the sun. "Maybe the sun with bake away all my worries," you thought. Laying out on that lawn chair provoked several men to walk up and shoot their shot, all of which you were uninterested in. Sunglassed up, you check around for Grimmjow, and you catch him goggling hard at you meanwhile Nel is rambling off at the mouth gripping his arm. You can see that he's insensible and watch as he goes from clenching his fists, to crossing his arms. He looks hella annoyed and you wonder why? Maybe the men staring and talking to you. Had to be that.

"Hey." Ichigo says.

"Hey." You say with a smile. 

"Mind if I sit with you?"

"Nope!"

This might add to why he's over there mad and not paying attention to Nel.

"I'm sorry about earlier, you just looked so.. Incredible I had forgotten how to speak."

"Thank you." You reply giggly.

You and Ichigo talk for a little bit, his eyes are a cool brown, low and soft. He's touching your legs, smiling, laughing at all your terrible jokes, and flirting giving you nothing but his complete and total attention. There have been some nice asses that have walked by, all of which you've turned your head at, but Ichigo hasn't looked away from your eyes not once. Every time you look at his, they are locked onto yours. It eases your nerves for the party and keeps the other men at bay. Including Grimmjow, you can see him from a distance but he isn't affecting you. You're peeping his behavior and his attention is not on Nel at all, it's on you. Grimm is watching Ichigo laugh and touch you, his eyes squint a bit and you can tell he's seething. Not going to lie, it feels kind of good. Especially since we've been feeling shitty the past few days. He's been glancing over like you're a celebrity and he's the bodyguard. The more you and Ichigo converse the madder he gets, besides the fact that Nel won't shut up and go away so he can stare and talk to you in peace.

"I'm gonna go inside really quick." You say.

"For what? Partys not done yet." 

"I gotta pee!" You say smiling.

"Oooh! Then don't go all the way inside, go right there between the bar and that green house, there's a bathroom back there. That way you're not tempted to go inside and back up to your room and miss the rest of the party." 

"Okay, thanks I didn't know there was a bathroom back there. Why are you trying to keep me out here?"

"Maybe cause I like talking to you and you're the best thing to look at." He says with a smirk.

You giggle and walk away from him but your smile vanishes... Doesn't he have a girlfriend too? What is up with these men? You shake that question off, it's none of your business. You walk into the bathroom and pee, freshen up your look, and fluff your hair back out to add more sexy volume. You open the door to walk out and Grimmjow's hanging on the frame of the door pushing you back into the bathroom, walking in and closing and locking the door.

"What the hell?" You say throwing your hands up. "Lemme out."

"Why are you acting like you don't know who the fuck I am? Like I'm a fucking stranger."

"Cause you fucking are bro. I'm not supposed to know you anyway your fucking wife is here isn't she?"

"She's not my wife."

"She's your fucking girlfriend though."

Grimmjow walks up to you backing you into the wall, breathing your air, bodies touching. He brings his hand up to your hips and pulled on your bikini strap making it pop against your skin, the sting causes you to wince and look at him. Your eyes lock yet again.

"I like this. How come I've never seen it?"

"Because you have a girlfriend."

"STOP... mentioning her." His voice loud and then lowering again.

"Then get rid of her."

"I.. can't."

He trails off with his words, your face showing uninterest. His hands touched up and down your thighs, giving you goosebumps and making you nervous. His eyes trail over your breasts and then your hips, licking his lips he goes back to your eyes. You break the lock between both of you and move past him leaving him standing there as he throws his head back and sighs in aggravation. You walk over to the sink, your hands got clammy from your nerves, and you're trying to wash them hoping it'll stop. In the mirror you see a figure come up behind you, looming over you so large and intimidating. You look up locking eyes with him again through the mirror. He grabs your hips and grinds himself up against you, pressing his semi-hard cock into your cheeks.

"Grimmjow please, your girlfriend is outside." You say closing your eyes trying to calm your emotions.

"The door is locked, and she'd never come back here."

"And if she does? I'm in here with you how the fuck does that look?" You say giving him attitude.

"I'm not appreciating this attitude I'm getting from you. You need to chill."

"Grimmjow there's nothing chill about this-"

Grimm cuts your speech off by reaching around to grab your throat. He's tilting your head up against him and pressing his body against yours, you can only watch in the mirror as he lowers his head down to your neck and smells your scent giving you a lick afterward. His warm tongue gives you chills and goosebumps followed by tingling in your private area. He let go of your neck and positioned your hands on the sink with the water still running, he's got his hands on your hips and giving soft backshots. You watch in the mirror unable to stop him as he guides your hips back and forth each time your ass meets his shorts you feel him getting harder and harder. It's been days since you've had him, your pussy is aching for him and this ache has caused you to fold. You lean over the sink tooting your ass up and spreading your legs for him. He's watching your ass and back arch, staring at your legs and the way the heels compliment your body, he's in marvel at what he's looking at. He strokes himself through the shorts, biting his lip, eyes panning to the mirror to catch you staring at him. We're blaming the alcohol on this one. Even though you didn't have much.

"Fuck Y/n." He says under his breath as he grinds your hips onto his.

He takes one hand from your hips and moves aside the bikini rubbing his finger between your wet slit. "I fucking missed this." He whispers. Feeling your waterworks made him go crazy as he threw his head back making low moans. He drives a finger in connecting with your Gspot, you inhale letting out a moanful shaky exhale. "Shhh." He smiles. He continues to thrust through and adds a finger, you twist your face in pleasure while he goes in and out. Grimm takes his fingers away making you complain, he licks them clean humming at the delicious taste. Just as he's about to pull his shorts down, there's a knock at the door followed by a jiggle of the knob. You and Grimm freeze. You start to lean off the sink beginning to stand up straight. Grimmjow stops you in the middle leaning you back over the sink.

"Grimmy? Are you in there? I couldn't find you."

"**Sighs* Yeah." He answers.

"Are you okay? Can I come in?"

He closes his eyes to concentrate on responses that don't sound questionable, all the while continuing to place two fingers in your honey pot. You cover your mouth and close your eyes trying your best not to make a sound.

"I'm good, I'll be out in a minute." He replies.

"Are you sure? If I come in, I can make you feel better. Oh! Let's get in the water!"

"Nel, get the hell on I'm fine. I'll be out in a minute."

"Okay!" She says. 

You let out a slight muffled whimper as he continues to pump and your eyes grew bigger.

"What?" Nel asks.

"I didn't say anything." Grimm replies.

"But I heard something." She says placing her ear to the door.

"What you hear is a shit ton of music, people yelling and me trying to take a shit in peace." He says sounding annoyed.

"Okay, okay sorry! I'll see you when you get out!"

You question in your head why she always sounds so happy, does she not suspect anything of him? Does she not notice anything? All of those questions go away as he pushes deeper and harder causing you to damn near collapse on the sink.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

13.3K 313 7
Gin and Grimmjow are coming Soul Society, and there's bound to be trouble. What with Ichigo and Grimmjow always wanting to challenge each other to pr...
124K 1.8K 48
Wrote this when I was like 11-12 so yk beware Well the title explains it all doesn't it? Request are open! You can put them in the comments of any on...
940 30 3
Weekend with Grimmy! You're fresh off work and you've been seeing a certain blue haired fellow and he had been seeing you. You've exchanged some word...
16.7K 322 13
Y/n just can't seem to get her head on straight. She's got boys falling in love with her left and right but she only has eyes for one man, and that's...