Ultimate Kaisen

By ShinobiThreeSixty

He was supposed to be dead. After sacrificing himself to save the Ultimates, Ben finds himself not in the aft... More

Far From Home
Settling In
Welcome to Jujutsu Tech Part 1
Welcome to Jujutsu Tech Part 2
A New Team
First Mission Part 1
First Mission Part 2
Aftershock
Inner Strength
Stepping Into the Light
Ultimate Kaisen Opening
One Step Forward
An Unusual Encounter
When Extremes Meet
That Which Lingers
Those Whom Prey On The Weak
Lost Innocence
Announcement; Side Stories?!

Back in Action

926 18 2
By ShinobiThreeSixty

Location: Miyashiro Prefectual Sugisawa Third High School, Japan

Time: Night

It was nighttime, but there was no stars in sight, and the moon wasn't present either. The wind was slow but cool, bringing a feeling of calm to the skin.

Inside a compound that was fenced with steel walls resided a large stone pillar that easily towered up to 20feet in the air. The sound of footsteps could be heard for a few seconds before they came to a stop. In front of a small wooden cabinet was Megumi and Ben,both teens having a neutral expression on their faces.

"They kept one of those cursed objects in a place like this?" Asked Ben with mild disbelief.

"It would seem so. It's pretty stupid too, keeping it in somewhere so poorly protected." Said Megumi dryly.

"I guess. Though when you look at the bright side,it just made our job easier." Said Ben with an optimistic tone.

"Perhaps." Said Megumi as he walked forward. He then removed the hook covering the cabinet, and opened the two doors.

"Something wrong?" Asked Ben, noticing that Megumi had suddenly froze.

"It's not here." Said Megumi with a tone of worry.

"Oh man." Said Ben with similar worry. He looked above the cabinet, but saw nothing there.

"Help me look around." Said Megumi.

"Right." Obliged Ben as both he and Megumi began searching around the compound in hopes of finding what brought them to the compound. After a few minutes passed,both teens conceded defeat,as their efforts proved futile.

"There's nothing here." Said Megumi with a tone of annoyance. He had placed a black phone on his ear, indicating that he was calling someone. Ben stood beside him with his arms crossed. By doing so,it could be seen that Megumi was an inch taller than Ben.

(A/N: Fushiguro is stated to be 5'9, so Ben being an inch shorter means that he's 5'8.)

"Huh?" Said the voice of Satoru over the phone, indicating that he was the one that Megumi called.

"The Stevenson screen's empty." Replied Megumi.

"For real? That's hilarious!" Said Satoru with amusement in his voice.

"Maybe it took a nighttime stroll." Joked Satoru.

"I'll punch you." Threatened Megumi.

"Well,no going home until it's recovered, okay?" Said Satoru playfully. He then cut the call.

"I'm seriously going to punch him next time." Said Megumi.

"Hey, when you do, save some for me. I just met the guy today and he's already gotten on my nerves more than once." Said Ben with a small frown.

"Hmm, I'll keep you in mind." Said Megumi dryly. As he put his phone back in his pocket,he turned to his back and looked at the empty cabinet.

"This is going to be such a drag." Began Megumi with a sigh. He then turned his head slightly to Ben.

"I don't suppose your powers can help us track the cursed object faster, can they?" Asked Megumi.

"Nope. And from what I've come to understand about curses from Gojo, not just anyone can see them." Replied Ben.

"Huh? You're telling me you can't see curses?" Asked Megumi.

"Not really." Said Ben with a shrug.

"Then how do you have powers?" Asked Megumi, now turning to face him completely with his hands in his pocket.

"Wait, Gojo didn't tell you what my powers are?" Asked a puzzled Ben.

"Nope. He deliberately withheld that information for me. Said it would be more fun if i found out from you." Said Megumi with a look of annoyance on his face.

"Of course he did." Said Ben with a sigh.

"Well, since we're kinda partners at the moment,it won't hurt to tell you." Said Ben as he then pushed back his left sleeve, exposing the Ultimatrix, and held up his left arm.

"What is that? Some kind of cursed weapon?" Asked Megumi with a raised eyebrow.

"No, it's something much more complicated." Began Ben.

"It's called the Ultimatrix. It's a device that allows me to transform into any sentient alien species in the universe."

"Aliens? The hell are you talking about?" Said a doubtful Megumi.

"I know this sounds hard to believe, but trust me, everything I've said is true. And if you need a demonstration so that you know I'm not lying, I'd be happy to oblige." As Ben said this,he cupped his right index finger and thumb around the Ultimatrix dial. This caused the device to glow a bright green and a hologram to form. The hologram was that of a humanoid plant like creature.

"What is that?" Asked a surprised Megumi,who had now removed his hands from his pockets.

"One of my transformations. I've got a lot of them." Answered Ben with a smile. He then began to twist the dial clockwise and counter-clock wise. This caused the form of the hologram to change each time.

"I'm going for something a little more discreet than what I normally do. And I think I know just the guy." As Ben said this, he had stopped twisting the dial. The hologram that showed now was that of a hooded individual who's face was barely visible. Noticing the confused look on Megumi's face,Ben smirked. He then brought up his right hand and slammed it down on the dial, engulfing him in a blinding green light.

As the green light had died down, standing in the place of Ben was a creature that caused Megumi's jaw to drop out of shock. It was a humanoid, moth-like alien whose four wings and antenna folded into a hooded robe , giving him the appearance of a phantom.He has a black body with cyan patches on his arms, shoulders, legs, the back of his wings, and the back of his neck that resemble ice chunks. Each patch has thick blue outlining except for the ones on his wings, which are outlined in black.

There is also a black line that runs on the edge of the outer margin on the back of each wing.

On his torso are three plates: one resembling the chest, a shorter plate under the chest, and one resembling the stomach. On his face are blue cheeks and under jaw, a mouth that always shows bluish-white teeth, and large green eyes with dark green spots. The top of his head also sports a blue Y-shaped marking that extends over his scalp.

He has three pointed fingers and a thumb on each hand, and two toes on each foot and a third toe-like extension on his ankles. And finally,on his chest was the Ultimatrix symbol.

"Big Chill!" Shouted the Necrofriggian as he unfolded his wings while taking on a 'powering up' stance. Megumi was beyond dumbfounded. His mouth was wide open and his tongue was clicking lightly, indicating that he wanted to speak but that words failed him.

'What the hell is that thing? I can't even detect the slightest trace of cursed energy from him. Is that really an alien? It.. it can't be...' Thought Megumi.

"I know that look, you're trying to make sense of how I just transformed, but you can't because you're in complete disbelief about it." Said Big Chill as he walked towards Megumi. This however, only caused the boy to walk back slightly.

"You don't have to be worried though, I'm not going to hurt you." Said Big Chill.

"How- How- How did you get those powers? Why is it that I can't sense a cursed energy from you? How is that no one's ever mentioned you before?" Stammered Megumi.

"It's a long story but I'll try to keep it simple. Got it by accident when I was ten. I don't know. Because I'm not from around here." Replied Big Chill a bit dryly.

"What?" Said Megumi, confused.

"Listen,I know I've only left you with more questions than answers,so tell you what. It's pretty late so we both need to get some shut eye. Tomorrow, when we continue looking for the cursed object, I'll answer your questions to the best of my abilities. I'll even hold off on asking about your powers untill then,deal?" Reasoned Big Chill. There would be an unusual silence between the two of them for the next few seconds. One that would eventually be broken due to a reluctant sigh from Megumi.

"You better not lie to me." Said Megumi.

"Wouldn't dream of it." Replied Big Chill with a grin as he then took the skies.

"Though word of advice, you're going to want to keep an open mind when next we meet. Trust me, it'll save you a lot of the confusion that comes with my answers." Big Chill then flew away after saying this, leaving Megumi frozen in awe over all that had just occurred. It wouldn't last though, as not long after his expression would change into a tired one.

"Just what did Gojo get me into?" Megumi sighed.

Location: Miyashiro Prefectual Sugisawa Third High School, Japan

Time:Day

Megumi and Ben were seen walking through a field in the school compound. Megumi was wearing a long, white sleeved shirt and black trousers with brown shoes. Ben was wearing his normal attire. Megumi walked with both hands in his pockets and Ben with both arms by his side. Suddenly,Megumi came to a stop, causing Ben to stop as well.

"Something wrong?" Asked Ben.

"What's with this Rugby field?" Said Megumi as he looked down keenly. Ben looked at the ground with confusion, but what he saw caused him to be alarmed.

He saw the upper part of what looked to be a creature that was reptilian in appearance, closely resembling a chameleon. It had short,straight, dark blonde hair on it's back. And it had two large red eyes by it's side, though the second was slightly smaller than the first.

'Is there a dead body buried here or something' The creature seemed to be swimming through the ground,as it plunged it's upper body down even further, revealing a long tail with the same hair patch on it.

'Even if there is'

The creature then phased out of the ground, revealing more of the details on it's body. For starters, the hair it had started from the back of it's head down to the end of the back of it's tail. It had four large arms and four toes on both feet. It also had two eyes on the other side of it's face, bringing them to a total of four in number. At the sides of it's mouth were two fat and long lumps of flesh that were dropped. It's mouth had no fangs,as they were molars. This was a cursed spirit, which upon coming out of the ground,had climbed up a steel pole and curled itself around it.

'I'm surprised to see one this high-leveled.'

'That's probably a grade 2 curse. Must be that cursed object's influence.' The curse then opened it's mouth, revealing a dark red tongue with three eyes on it, making a rather unsettling groan in the process.

Megumi then turned to Ben,who looked extremely agitated, that being evident as his right hand was already on his left arm.

"Huh? You can see the curse? I thought you said you couldn't?" Said Megumi with a raised eyebrow.

"I thought so too. Guess I was wrong. Though I don't know how it is I'm seeing it."Said Ben a bit nervously.

"Hmm" Began Megumi, most likely out of curiosity. He then stretched out his hand to hold Ben's right hand, surprising the latter.

"Don't transform. You'll bring unwanted to us." Cautioned Megumi.

"But that thing's right there. Even if no one else can see it, what if it hurts someone?" Said Ben anxiously.

"It won't. It's probably here because of the cursed object. It won't attack anyone indiscriminately unless it feels threatened. And since no one else can see it, that would be pretty hard to do." The calmness in which Megumi said this did make Ben begin to reconsider, albeit it took a while before he came to a conclusion.

"Fine, I'll do it your way." Said Ben with a sigh.

"Come on." Said Megumi, motioning for Ben to follow his lead,to which the latter complied. The duo then began walking up a short flight of stairs.

"This is so frustrating. It's presence is too strong to pin down. It's like it's close by, but it could be far away too." Began Megumi as he brought out his phone from his pocket. On display was a small dark yellow casket slightly open with the cover below it. The cover had Japanese Kanji written on white paper latched to the face. The inside of the casket had red padding and ontop of it was an object similar to a finger in size and shape wrapped in bandages.

"This special grade curse is a serious pain." Said Megumi with mild frustration.

"At least you can get a read on it. Since it doesn't have any scent,nor can I sense it, I'm practically useless in tracking it so far." Said Ben with disappointment.

"Don't be so sure. We just met yesterday, but from the little I've come to know about you and your powers, you're anything but useless." Said Megumi, his eyes still on his phone.

"Thanks for the vote of confidence, but I can't keep my mind off how long this is taking. I just hope no one gets hurt in the process." Said Ben.

"Hopefully it won't come to that." Megumi then put his phone back in his pocket.

"I just wonder who could have moved it, and where it is." Pondered Ben.

"Over here!" Said a new voice. The two had now reached the top of the stairs and walked over a small barricade as well.

"Coach Takagi is taking on Itadori from West Middle!"

"Wow, what are they competing in?" Said another voice.

A black discuss ball was seen skidding past a white circle on the center of a sand field.

"Yeah!" Said a man triumphantly who seemed to be in his mid to late 30's/40's. He was muscular with a dark colored buzz cut, thin eyebrows, and stubbles on his upper lip and chin. He wore a black singlet and green pants along with white Snickers. This was Coach Takagi.

"Fourteen meters!" Said a teenage boy excitedly causing Takagi to flex his muscles with pride and a smirk on his face.

'Japan's National Record: 18m85cm'

"Wow,Takagai's still got it!"

"Itadori! Itadori!" Began the chants of a section of male students.

"What are you going to do, Itadori?!"

"Itadori! Itadori!"

"Hey,is Itadori famous or something?" Asked a teenage girl with black colored hair that extend to below her ears and styled in a bob, blue eyes, and wears glasses. her outfit consist of a school uniform; a beige colored vest over a white long sleeve shirt and a diagonal stripped tie. She also wore a dark blue skirt, with grey socks, and light colored shoes. This is Setsuko Sasaki.

Beside her was a tall teenager with short black hair with some of it that stands up in the back, thick rectangle eyebrows, and thick lips. He wore a typical school uniform, a black gakuren and white shoes. This is Takeshi Iguchi. Takeshi then bent down slightly, and used his left hand to cover the side of his mouth as he began to speak in a hushed tone.

"They're probably tall tales, but I heard he beat all stages of Ninja Warrior! And that he's the reincarnation of Mirko Cro Cop." Said Takeshi.

"Itadori! Itadori!"

"But Mirko's not even dead yet." Said Setusko. Both Ben and Megumi stood behind a group of boys and girls that were laughing heartedly. They were observing the event about to unfold closely.

"Still,he earned the nickname, 'Tiger of the West Middle'." Said Takeshi.

"Lame." Said Setusko with a tone of disappointment.

"Hey, can I just throw this however i want?" Said Yuji. He was of average height and seemed to have a slender build. He had relatively light brown eyes,spiky pinkish hair that's styled in an undercut fashion. He wore a light-colored hooded jacket,denim pants, and bright red shoes. In his left hand was the discuss ball.

"Yep. I won't call any fouls,so throw however you please." Said Takagi with a smile.

"Sorry." He began as he placed his left index and middle finger on his forehead.

"I wanted to demonstrate how serious I am by intentionally choosing something that isn't your forte-" He was too self absorbed to notice that Yuji had already taken a pitcher's stance and threw the discuss ball. The altitude and distance it covered caused a few students to open their mouth in surprise. As they did so,a sound of crushed metal was heard, directing the onlookers to the top corner of a soccer goalpost that was crushed, the discuss ball embedded deep in it.

Two boys stopped in front of it, with one holding a long white measuring tape in his right hand.

"Uh, roughly thirty meters." Said the boy. Takagi's eyes and mouth were wide open in shock.

'World Record: 23m12cm'

"Yeah,I win!" Said Yuji enthusiastically.

"He's more gorilla than tiger, isn't he?" Mused Setsuko.

"That was a pitcher's throw" Answered Takeshi.

"That was amazing. I'm pretty sure he just set a world record with that throw." Said Ben with a smile of bewilderment plastered on his face.

"Yeah, that was pretty impressive." Said Megumi with a neutral expression on his face.

"I wonder if he's like Zenin-senpai..." Pondered Megumi.

"Zenin-senpai? Who's that?" Asked Ben curiously.

"She's a senior of mine at Jujutsu tech." Answered Megumi.

"Jujutsu tech. That's the school you go to learn Jujutsu right?" Asked Ben.

"Yeah,it is." Answered Megumi.

"Sounds pretty cool. Wonder if I'd fit in." Said Ben with a small smile.

"With your kind of powers,I can't see why not." Reasoned Megumi.

"True, but if there's anything I've learnt over the years,is that I tend to cause quite a stir with people who are meeting me for the first time." Said Ben with a light chuckle.

"There's that. Which reminds me,if you ever do get into Jujutsu tech, watch your back at all times." Said Megumi.

"Huh? Why's that?" Asked Ben. Megumi opened his mouth, about to answer, but then Yuji ran past him, causing him to suddenly freeze up.

"Fushiguro, what's wrong?" Asked Ben worriedly.

"I just sensed the presence of a cursed object from that guy." Answered Megumi. He then turned towards the direction Yuji had ran towards with his left hand outstretched.

"Hey,you!" He called out. This only caused Yuji to increase his speed.

"He's pretty fast." Said a student. Megumi and Ben had come down the staircase to look at where Yuji had left from.

"Way too fast." Added Ben.

"I heard he can run fifty meters in three seconds." This caused both boy's face to contort in shock.

'World Record: 5.47s'

"Is he a car?"

"More like a mini speedster. Come on Fushiguro. If he's with a cursed object,we have to get it back." Said Ben.

"R-Right." Nodded Megumi in Agreement.

Location: Sugisawa Hospital

Time: Night

It was the inside of the hospital, more specifically the counter. It was dimly lit with a white light but Yuji and the receptionist,a woman, were visible. Yuji has on a slightly forced smile with his eyes closed as he conversed with her. Suddenly, Yuji opened his eyes and his smile faded as look towards an entrance at his left, his expression now one of confusion.

"Itadori Yuji, right?" Asked a voice, . Standing there was Megumi and Ben.

"I'm Fushiguro from Jujutsu Tech." Said Megumi with a neutral expression.

"And I'm Ben Tennyson, his friend. Sorry to intrude, but we'd like to talk to you in private." Said Ben with a smile.

The three boys were now in a more darker spot of the hospital, mostly likely the lodge were patients would wait until they were called on for appointments.

"Uh, I'm in mourning right now." Said Yuji.

"Sorry, but there isn't time. The cursed object you possess is very dangerous. Hand it over to us right now." Said Megumi sternly.

"Cursed object?" Asked a confused Yuji.

"This." Said Megumi as he brought out his phone, which still had the picture of the cursed object from before. Yuji then looked closely at the phone.

"Oh,yeah,yeah. I found that." Said Yuji in a nonchalant tone, almost as if he didn't notice the looks of worry on the faces of Megumi and Ben.

"I don't mind either way, but my senpai took a liking to it." Said Yuji as he leaned back on a small table, his hands on top of it.

"What do you guys mean by 'dangerous'?" He asked.

"The number of unexplained deaths and missing persons within Japan exceeds 10,000 a year on average." Explained Megumi as he began to scroll through numerous news articles on his phone.

"Most of those are the result of curses."

"Curses?" Said Yuji in disbelief,now lying down on his right side.

"I know it sounds pretty outlandish but trust me, they're real. Go on, Fushiguro." Said Ben.

"Large pools of negative energy form especially easily in schools, hospitals and so on. Hardship, regret,shame. The negative emotions of mankind become the source of curses. That's why most schools secretly keep a cursed object such as a protective talisman."

"The object you found is one of them."

"If it's protecting us, shouldn't we be grateful for it?" Asked Yuji in a tone similar to a student asking a teacher a question.

"Let me finish." Said Megumi dismissively, causing Yuji's expression to deflate slightly.

"Placing a cursed object of greater evil is a deadly poison that keeps other curses away. It's a bad practice that only claims to protect. Over the years, it's seal weakens, and then it becomes bait to lure in and fatten up other curses."

"The object you found is a dangerous one, classified as a special grade. Hand it over, before people start dying."

"Hey,I already said I don't mind that." Began Yuji as he now stood on his feet, though he still rested his back on the table. He then put his left hand inside his hood pocket.

"So go tell it to my senpai." He threw the casket towards Megumi,who immediately catched it. As he removed the cover, both his face and Ben's bore expression of disbelief.

"It's empty?" Said Ben.

'We were just following the taint clinging to the box?' Thought Megumi as he then covered it back. Yuji began to walk towards the door, but didn't get to exit as Ben walked in front of him and placed his hand on his shoulder, stopping him.

"Hold on, Itadori. Where's the thing that's meant to be inside?" Asked Ben.

"I already told you,my senpai...has it." Said Yuji, slightly annoyed as he brushed Ben's hand off his shoulder.

"What?" Said Ben in disbelief.

"Actually,they were talking about removing the talisman from it tonight at the school." Said Yuji. Both Ben and Megumi began to walk backwards slowly with a grave expression on their faces.

"Oh man " Said Ben in a low tone.

"What? Is it that bad?" Asked Yuji as he began to scratch the back of his head in confusion.

"It's worse than bad." Said Megumi.

"They're going to die." Megumi's expression hardened as he said this. Yuji's expression was one of disbelief. Ben's was too, but it was immediately replaced by a steely glare.

"Not if we can help it." Declared Ben. He then looked around him, wondering if there was any outside observer

"Good no one's around. Fushiguro, I'm going to turn into something that can get us there on time. Itadori, you're coming with so that you can give us directions." Ordered Ben as he then pushed back the sleeve of his left hand, revealing the Ultimatrix.

"Got it." Nodded Megumi.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Asked Yuji.

"Look, there's a lot to explain but I need you to promise me that you won't freak out,ok? Everything's going to be fine." Assured Ben as his right index and thumb was inches away from the Ultimatrix dial.

"I am so confused right now." Said Yuji.

"Can you do that or not?" Said Megumi with a tone of annoyance.

"S-Sure,if that's what you want." Said Yuji, slightly taken aback by the sudden outburst. Ben by this time had already activated the Ultimatrix, and began scrolling through the holograms.

"Good, because now it's hero time." Said Ben boldly as he stopped at the hologram of a humanoid Velociraptor like alien.

"What are you doing with your watch?" Asked Yuji as Ben raised his right hand up and slammed it down on the Ultimatrix dial, covering him in the bright green light.

As the light died down, standing in the place of Ben was a semi-armored Velociraptor. He has black orbs on his feet and wears a black cone-like helmet with a blue face, green eyes, black lips, and stripes running under and in between his eyes.He also has five blue stripes on his tail and wears black bodysuit and a turtleneck-like shirt with a white stripe on the center. Finally,on his chest was the Ultimatrix symbol.

"Xlr8!" Shouted the Kineceleran.

"What? W-what the hell?" Said Yuji as he fell on his back,a mixture of fear and astonishment on his face.

"I will never get used to that." Said Megumi with his eyes and mouth wide open as well.

"You'll get used to it." Said Xlr8 as he slid his visor down. He then whooshed towards Megumi and Yuji in the blink of an eye, and had both teens wrapped underneath his left and right arms respectively.

"No time to gawk. Just hang on for now. Time to pedal to the metal." Xlr8 then blitzed out of the hospital.

"WOAAGHHH!." Yuji screamed as they were immediately out of the hospital, it's entrance doors even opening and closing due to the large gust of wind that passed them.

Location: Miyashiro Prefectual Sugisawa Third High School, Japan

Time: Night

Xlr8 had come to a stop in front of the school entrance;a small sliver gate which was fenced from both sides, and ontop of the fences were tree branches and leaves. He then dropped both boys as he looked at the tall building behind the gate.

"What is this pressure?" Asked Yuji as he slowly got up to his feet. Megumi who was already on his feet, pushed him aside gently.

"You stay here." Said Megumi before he climbed the gate and jumped over the top.

"I'm coming,too." Said Yuji as he stopped Xlr8 from most likely doing the same. Xlr8 then unslid his visor and looked at Yuji.

"Fushiguro go on ahead, I'll catch up." Said Xlr8. Megumi nodded and ran towards the building.

"It's dangerous, right?" Began Yuji.

"I've only known them a few months, but they're my friends. I can't just stand by!"

"Look Itadori, I'm grateful that you gave us the directions here, but now I need you to sit this one out. Megumi and I will take care of this." Said Xlr8.

"But..."

"Just stay put. We'll be out before you know it." Interrupted Xlr8. Xlr8 then slid up his visor,ran far behind Yuji before running in front of him, and appeared inside the compound of the school. With another blue blur, he sped towards the building.

Inside of the school building was dark, the only light source being that of the moon from the night sky reflecting off the windows. Hiding behind a wall was Setsuko,covering her mouth as her bodies was shaking wildly with fear.

"What... time...is...it?" Asked a very low but unsettling voice.

"The hour hand is at eleven." Walking through the corridor was a curse slightly similar to the one Megumi and Ben encountered before, only this one had very notable differences. For starters,it had just two arms and two legs,it walked on it's legs, but in a manner similar to a zombie, it was much slimmer and had a grey skin tone, and it had up to six eyes on the side of it's face alone,two of them being very large.

'What is that monster?'

"S-Sasaki?" Called out the voice of Takeshi, causing Setsuko to remove her hands from her mouth and look in front of her. Indeed,a figure greatly resembling Takeshi was slowly walking towards her, though he was shrouded in darkness, leaving his overall appearance somewhat uncertain.

"Iguchi? Thank goodness! Where have you-"

"He..lp... me..." Takeshi said weakly,as he now came fully into the limelight. On top of his head, covering all but his nose and mouth was a curse grey in color with four eyes. At each side of Takeshi's face was two arms. At his right side, the curse used one hand to open the roof of Takeshi's mouth, and another to open the bottom. Setsuko looked at her troubled friend with a frozen expression, almost as if perplexed on how to react.

"What time is it?" Asked the other curse, drawing Setsuko's attention towards it as it tried to grab her face. Before it could grab her,a blue blur came crashing into it, sending it flying towards one of the lockers. The blue blur then sped around Takeshi, and in less than a few seconds, the curse ontop of his head was flung across the room. The blue blur had dispersed, and Takeshi fell to his knees as a result, blood dripping from the side of his face.

"Time for a beat down!" Said Xlr8, standing in front of both teens who looked at him with shock. Xlr8 then looked back at them.

"But first." In the blink of an eye,he grabbed both of them,ran towards a door which led to an empty classroom, opened it,put them there,ran outside, and locked the door.

"I'll come back and get you once it's all over. But until then,you'll be safe here." Said Xlr8 as he left the dumbfounded teens to return back to where he had left the two curses.

"I was thinking I'd fight you alongside my partner, but he's not here yet. Still,I should be able to take care of you guys myself." Said Xlr8 cockily. The smaller and bigger curses got back to their feet somewhat groggily, and upon seeing Xlr8, they started growling.

The smaller curse went a step further by jumping high into the air,most likely attempting to latch onto Xlr8's face, but that would never come to be,as a white paw would strike it out of the air, and come down on it, crushing it instantly. The paw belonged to a wolf white as snow. It's most distinct feature was that it had three dots on it's forehead of opposite color. Xlr8 turned back and saw Megumi with his hands clasped and a dark wolf with similar dots beside him. Xlr8 then unslid his visor, revealing a small smile.

"Took you long enough." Said Xlr8.

"How the hell did you get here before me?" Asked Megumi.

"It comes with the name Xlr8." Quipped Xlr8.

"Cool wolves too. I'm guessing they're part of your powers." Said Xlr8 looking at the aforementioned animals.

"Demon Dogs; Twin wolf shikigami that can be summoned by the Ten Shadows Technique." Said Megumi.

"That sounds really cool." Said Xlr8 with a twinge of glee.

"It's not for..." Began Megumi, only for his eyes to widen as the larger curse behind Xlr8 was inches away from him. As if expecting it, Xlr8 dashed behind the curse and hit it with his tail, sending it stumbling forward to Megumi. A strong gust of wind, similar to a slash, hit it's upper torso cutting it in half. The demon dogs then began to devour on it's remains.

"Nice reflexes Fushiguro." Complimented Xlr8.

"You were deliberately letting your guard down?" Said a surprised Megumi.

"One of the things I do best when fighting bad guys,is that they can never guess what I'm about to do next." Said Xlr8 with pride.

"That sounds like recklessness." Said Megumi.

"You call it recklessness,I call it skill." Said Xlr8 a bit cockily.

"Itadori's friends,did you...?"

"Locked them inside an empty classroom. Made sure they're no curses close to them.They're safe Fushiguro." Interrupted Xlr8.

"And the cursed object?" Asked Megumi.

"Snatched it from the girl as I dropped her off. The curses aren't going to bother them any more." Said Xlr8. He then slid his visor back down as more curses suddenly entered the hallway, ranging in sizes from small, average and big. The demon dogs ceased their feast and began to growl in anticipation for what was about to happen next.

"Now, how about you and I kick some curse butt? Xlr8 said with his back placed to Megumi's.

"Hmph. Very well." Said Megumi. Both boys then lunged towards the curses.

Xlr8 sped to the side of a large curse and began to launch a series of bicycle kicks on it's face. He then ceased his assault and landed back on the ground, before moving to his right to dodge a downward swing from the curse's left hand. Xlr8 ran in front of and behind the curse, hitting it repeatedly, and causing it to stumble in the process. He then ran towards it from it's front, but with his speed greatly reduced. Seeing Xlr8, the curse tried a right cross,one which Xlr8 dodged by ducking.

Now behind the curse, Xlr8 shoulder charged it with enough force to cause it to fall face first on the ground. As the curse got back to his feet and turned to face Xlr8,it was suddenly pounced on by the black wolf,who proceeded to maul it.

"They're so many of them." Said a distressed Megumi as he was holding his one against three curses. As one tried to grab him from behind, Xlr8 rushed towards it, and ran around it, spinning it in place. This distracted the other two curses long enough for the white wolf to pounce on one, and Megumi to cut the other in half with the pressurized air.

"The more the merrier." Said Xlr8 as he stopped spinning the curse, which was now highly disoriented, leaving it open to be cut in half as well. Xlr8 then rushed towards Megumi and kicked a curse in the face that was about to attack him from the side.

"Though I can't help but notice that I can't destroy them, but your dogs can. I know Xlr8 isn't exactly one of my heavy hitters but still..." Said Xlr8 as he repeatedly moved side to side and ducked repeated swings from a large curse. Xlr8 then struck it with a right cross powerful enough to send it stumbling towards Megumi who immediately cut it in half.

"Curses can't be destroyed with physical attacks,no matter how powerful. They can only be destroyed by other curses or cursed energy." Explained Megumi as his two demon dogs pounced on two curses behind him.

"And even then, they're exorcised, not destroyed." Megumi then pointed behind Xlr8, causing the black wolf to lunge at a curse trying to run away.

"Uh huh. So I ruff them up, and you deal the finishing blow." Mused Xlr8.

"More or less." Said Megumi simply.

"I can work with that. Though it's not like we weren't doing that already." Said Xlr8 as he then ran towards another pair of curses. Their numbers were great, but the combined might of Ben and Megumi was greater. With Ben setting up Megumi and his shikigami for a finishing blow each time he attacked, the curses didn't stand a chance.

In about a minute,the desecrated remains of the curses was scattered across the hallway much to the delight of the demon dogs,as they feasted on it heartedly.

"Looks like the last of them." Said XLR.

"It would seem so." Said Megumi. A bright green light would envelop the room that would die down as soon as it appeared. Standing in the place of Xlr8 was Ben, reverted back to his human form. On his face was a smirk as he held the unwrapped finger in his right hand.

"You transformed back?" Said Megumi.

"Yeah, since we've basically cleared the school of any curses. Unless you're still picking up on some of them." Said Ben still smirking.

"No. I can't sense anything unu..."

Suddenly a window was shattered as Yuji kicked through it. Grabbing onto the window sill at the top,Yuji spun in the air and landed in a 'Superhero' pose.

"sual..." Said Megumi with his eyes and mouth wide open.

"Itadori?" Said Ben with a similar expression of shock.

"Sasaki- Senpai, Iguchi-Senpai, I'm here to save..." Yuji shouted, only to trail off as his eyes fell on the two teens.

"You? Fushiguro? Tennyson?" Said a surprised Yuji.

"Heck of an entrance Itadori." Said Ben with his smirk now returned.

"What are you doing here? I thought we asked you to stay put?" Said an annoyed Megumi.

"You guys didn't come out yet, and I thought you you might need my help." Defended Yuji.

"Well we appreciate the thought, but you didn't have to worry about us. Your friends are safe, and we've retrieved the cursed object." Said Ben with understanding.

"Phew. That's a relief." Said Yuji.

"Heh, tell me about..." From the ceiling above Ben,a large dark green finger appeared about to grab him, immediately alarming Yuji, Megumi and the demon dogs. Megumi would be first to react due to being much closer to him.

"Move!" Shouted Megumi as he pushed Ben out of the way, only to be swatted aside to his left by the large hand. The finger was about to fall to the ground,as it had fallen from Ben's grasp due to the push. Before the large hand could grab it,Yuji would jump towards the finger,grab it, and do a front flip and land behind where the finger appeared.

As the clouds of smoke dispersed, standing there was the curse that Ben and Megumi had encountered earlier.

"Fushiguro! Tennyson!" Shouted Yuji. Before he could discern about the well being of his newly formed acquaintances, the curse struck him with enough force to send him through a concrete wall. This sent Yuji skidding through a section of the school that was slightly below the very top floor of the building. On his knees and bleeding profusely from the sides on his face,Yuji struggled to get back on his feet.

And though he had succeeded,Yuji was hit with a punch that sent him flying up into the air, and caused him to throw the finger up as a result.

Noticing this,Yuji tried to grab the finger, but was instead help by two of the hands of the curse. Seeing that the finger was falling down,Yuji, still restrained, jumped on the head of the curse and used his teeth to hold onto the end of the finger. Megumi and Ben ran out from the hole in the wall, the demon dogs nowhere to be seen. Megumi was bleeding from both sides of his face, but Ben looked unharmed.

"Fushiguro,how long until you can summon the demon dogs?!" Asked Ben with great distress.

"It disrupted my focus with that attack from earlier,I might not be able to summon them on time!" Said Megumi with similar distress.

"If we don't act fast, that thing's gonna kill Itadori!" Said Ben as he pushed back the sleeve of his left hand, revealing the Ultimatrix. The aforementioned Yuji was standing on the mouth of the curse that was opened wide,as it tried to force Yuji down to it's mouth to eat him.

Ben then activated the Ultimatrix as Yuji threw the finger up into the air with his teeth and opened his mouth wide.

"Come on, come on!" Said Ben as he scrolled through holograms.

"Got it!" Shouted Ben with a smile as he stopped at the hologram of Big Chill.

"Don't do it!" Shouted Fushiguro, stopping Ben from slamming down the dial. As he looked at Yuji, his expression changed to one of even greater distress as Yuji swallowed the finger.

"No..." Said Ben in a low but grave tone.

The curse began to move Yuji's seemingly lifeless body around, about to devour it. But before it could, it's hands suddenly exploded, and Yuji jumped off his head and landed in front of it a bit groggily, his face looking down. On Yuji's right hand,two black rings appeared on the wrist as the curse ran towards him.

Inches away from devouring him, Yuji swung his right hand upwards in a claw like slash, causing the curse to be sliced into a million pieces and evaporate almost immediately. Both Ben and Megumi's eyes had a hint of feat as they noticed long, black nails from Yuji's hands. His appearance was covered by the clouds but it wouldn't last for long,as the moonlight would shine on his face, showing that his appearance had changed drastically.

On his forehead, nose and cheek was a unique set of black markings, and a second pair of eyes that looked towards the two teens before looking back at it's front. This was Ryomen Sukuna, now in possession of Yuji's body.

"Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh!" Began Sukuna, his voice completely different from Yuji's.

"Ahahaha, Ahahahahaha!" Sukuna continued laughing maniacally, his teeth exposed as well.

"Ah,I knew it!" Began Sukuna enthusiastically.

"The light feels best in the flesh!" Ben and Megumi could only watch in horror as Sukuna ripped Yuji's hoodie apart, revealing that the black markings went further down to his chest and torso.

"A cursed spirit's flesh is so boring. Where are the people? The women?!" Sukuna then jumped atop the railing of the building they were on.

"What a wonderful era to be in." Said Sukuna with glee and his arms outstretched, taking in the scenery of the houses, buildings, street lights,normal lights and the night sky.

"Women and children are crawling everywhere like maggots." Said Sukuna still grinning.

"Marvelous. It'll be a massacre!" His psychotic grin became even more unsettling.

"Ahahaha." Suddenly his right hand grabbed his chin, causing a surprised expression to form on his face. He then suddenly came down from the railing, and walked backwards, his hand still on his chin. He came to a stop once he was directly in front of Megumi and Ben.

"What do you think you're doing with my body? Give it back." Said the voice of Yuji.

"How are you able to move?" Asked a perplexed Sukuna.

"I mean, it's my body." Said Yuji as if it was common knowledge.

'He's suppressing me?" Thought Sukuna as his second pair of eyes began to close.

"Don't move." Said Megumi, causing Yuji to turn towards him. Even Ben looked at him with surprise.

"You're no longer human."

"Huh?" Said a confused Yuji, removing his hand from his chin. Megumi then brought his hands forward and clenched them into fists, kneeling on his right leg. A black aura began to surround him.

"Under Jujitsu regulations, Itadori Yuji,I will exorcise you as a curse."

TO BE CONTINUED!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 101 18
set 4 years after Gwen 10 classic. since the ending of Gwen 10 classic gwen has taken off the omnitrix, and has returned to a normal life. However wh...
6.3K 126 10
[Ben 10 x Marvel x Nakano Quintuplets OC Crossover!] You may know Ben Tennyson aka Ben 10, right? The Omni Heroes of the multiverse, right? But what...
35.8K 643 24
Ben Tennyson was once a Quirkless boy who had a dream to become a hero, but was denied by an unfortunate genetic trait. Although in his last year of...
36K 1.1K 27
"𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧," 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝. "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'...