I Want Her

By GossamerPink_0

GossamerPink presents: Vivan Chaudhry, who is a moon in the dark sky. Shining as brightly as he can. The one... More

Intro
Prologue
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28

#22

37 5 0
By GossamerPink_0

~ Aarna ~

" AARNA "

Jerking up from my sleep, I place a hand on my heart as I looked around. Who the heck yelled in the morning? What if I died with an heart attack while I was sleeping?

" Aarna here "

I looked at the floor where Vivan was sitting. Why the heck was he sitting on the floor. I looked at the clock it's 3:45 am. Was he doing kala jadu? Damn. Ghost ghost.

" Why are you on floor? "

My voice came out rough, as I cleared my voice. It probably sounded like a man. " What am I doing on floor? I didn't come here on my own will, you were the one who kicked me down here "

Hein? Kya bol raha hai yeh sajjan? I rolled my eyes as I once again laid down on the bed, completely ignoring him. He doesn't have any work to do I guess. But I have to sleep. I drift back into my sleep when something was thrown on my face. Or someone threw it on me. Sitting up straight I glared at Vivan who also has a glare on his face. Like I am scared of him.

Is he trying to scare me? He doesn't know I am more good at it. I glared back at him. Let's see which motherfucker is going to win this staring competition. It will probably be me. I am sure.

Squinting my eyes I was still glaring at him. C'mon look away. look away. Why the heck is he so good at it? Am I losing? Just like that? Man Aarna where is your motherfucking female ego? Huh?

I broke the eye contact as I blinked my eyes. Damn. I was about to take the pillow and throw at him, how can I forgot that he threw it on my face. Where did the gentleman go huh?

But before I can take the pillow, it was taken away from me and was once again threw on my face. This man is getting on my nerves. " Vivan, ek aur baar kiya na, toh dekh lena mein kya karti hu "

I glared at him as I took the blanket and cover myself up, I closed my eyes. The warm feeling surrounded me. How I wish to drink Bornvita milk right now. Hot. Nice.

" Vivan, I swear - "

This man is a kid. Why is he being like that. Was it because I kicked him? He is lying, I can't even kick any cockroach out of the house. How can I kick this big, giant man?

I looked at Vivan who slept beside me. He has beautiful, nice hair. I want to touch them. No Aarna, no keep your hormones in touch. " What are you doing? "

He came closer to me, putting his hand on my waist, he pulled me more close.  The space that was once there is now disappeared. I looked into his black eyes, I don't even know what I am trying to find. Something? But what?

" Pari your eyes are beautiful "

Why the heck he has long lashes. Like so long. I heard this phrase where they say, " His long lashes kissed his cheeks " How? How can lashes kiss our cheeks? If its that big then how can one open their eyes?

" You're once again thinking something, what is going on in your head? "

" Your lashes "

He frowned his eyebrows as he chuckled. I can ask him how does he have so long lashes, I will also use the same trick.

" How are your lashes so long? "

I asked him as I awkwardly put my arm in between us. Between his and my body. I don't know where to keep them. On his head?

" I don't know but I heard from Samira chachi that my mom had long lashes. She said, she had one of the most beautiful pair of eyes. Though they were just like others. Black. But they were attractive "

His one hand that was caressing my head or should I say patting my head,as his other hand was under my head.

" Don't you have any picture of her? "

Am I going personal? Should I ask these type of question to him? What is he finds me nosy?

" I have, why? "

I shook my head in a no as I closed my eyes. He is still patting my head. Vivan chaudhry is a kid and an adult. But whatever he is, he doesn't make me feel uncomfortable. He always make me feel comfortable just like now.

.........

" I swear to God, if you talk your business on the table than I am going to kick all 4 males out of this house without any hesitation "

I looked at The 4 males who were looking at each other with wide eyes. Like they just saw monjulika. I looked at Samira Chachi who was still glaring at the men.

I woke up near 8:30 again, and when I looked around I didn't find Vivan. I thought he ran away because of my snores. But again I know he's a sweetheart. For now.

He came out from the bathroom, fully dress up. In Indian wear. I was confused like, bro aren't you obsessed with tuxedo? What happened to them? And than he told me about the pooja that is being held today.

I swear to God, this house is abnormal. Like no one is normal here, of course I am an exceptional case. I knew I had to wear a saree and I can't do that alone, so I went to ask for help from Kritika di.

Kritika di told me she doesn't know how to do the saree, so than we both went to Shivani di. Who was busy with Aarhan. But eventually she threw Aarhan to Aryan bhai without any concern and helped us.

I still don't know why there is a pooja the very next day of the marriage.

" The Pooja will start at 11:45, so be in the house. Do not go anywhere, if you did than I am going to seriously kick you all out and that goes for you too Darshan ji. Keep in mind "

This woman is scary. She give a glare to all of them before standing up and leaving. Is she on her periods?

I looked at the parattha, still half eaten. I am not in the mood of eating. Did my hunger died with my shame? No way. " Vivan, you can't come to office for few days. "

Ranbir bhai who just finished his coffee said as Vivan raised his left eye brow, asking a why? " You just got married, and I am giving you days off "

Kritika di rolled her eyes as a smile was on her face. " He doesn't need your permission Ranbir ".

Like of course he's a heir of the company, what do you expect. He can come when he wants and when he doesn't wants to. I was fidgeting with the end of my saree's pallu. This saree is from Vivan. Like he paid for this so of course.

Falak and Vivan fought to pay for this like an idiot. Like if there would be someone else he might have let them pay. But I am a nice person, so I won't do anything like that.

Later Vivan paid, with Falak on the side glaring at him. I looked back towards Vivan who was talking with Aryan bhai with Aarhan in his lap.

" Bhabhi? "

" Hnm? "

" I know my bhai is handsome but you can stop staring it him, it looks creepy "

I glared at Jiya who giggled. If we can see, there is similarities in Jiya and Vivan. Whenever Jiya smiles her Dimples appear and same to Vivan. The difference is he has only one dimple.

I have finished eating long ago thelan why am I still sitting? I stood up and made my way upstairs. I think no one noticed me since they were all engrossed in there talks. I looked at the my suitcase which Vivan bought earlier.

I should start unpacking. I have to get used to all of these. I was living alone for almost 2 years. And than boom, I moved in with Falak but that didn't last long and now here I am, in my husband's room. Does this sound romantic? Ewww

I took the bags as I opened them. From when did I have this many clothes. Like damn. Who the heck bought this purple saree. I never bought it. Nor did I bought this pink one with white embroidery. Wait this bag was packed by Falak. Did she bought these? I told her not to. I really need to talk to her.

" Pari, what are you doing? "

I jumped at my place but I looked back at Vivan who just came into the room. Doesn't he know how to knock? Wait it's his room. Yeah. Dumb me. " Unpacking "

He sat down next to my bag. " Don't, we will be leaving anyways " Leaving? Leaving where? Chand?

" Where? "

He took a hold of my wrist before making me sit beside him. His hands holding one of my hand as he caresses it with his thumb.

" Home. Our home "

Home? Our home?

" This is also home, we - we can't stay here? "

His one hand went towards my head as he patted my head before kissing my forehead. He pulled back as he gave me a small smile. " It's also home pari, but not our home "

I was still looking at him, silently telling him to explain. Explain in detail.

" We will be staying at one of my penthouse. It's not that away anyways. And Kritika bhabhi and Ranbir bhai lives near that place only "

I didn't even know when my hands started playing with his fingers. His hands are pretty. What the fuck?

I looked up, and nodded my head. It's okay. He nodded his head before coming closer and wrapping his arms around me. I tried not to put my weight on his shoulder as I tried to get away from him. But I guess he's dumb.

He pulled away and gave me a small smile before leaning into me again. What now? Before I can register something soft was placed near my ear as he pulled away.

Did he just gave me a peck near my ear?

" I am with Ranbir and Aryan bhai in the hall, okay pari? "

I nodded my head as he left winking towards my direction. What was that? I ran towards the bathroom and as expected. My face is red. I washed my face with the water as I dabbed the towel on my face.

Why was he showing so much affection ? And why is he being so hot and cute? I surely need to do something otherwise I will done with myself. I will so insane.

Pure insane.

_________________________________________

Vote. And yeah check out  ' Addicted '
Long chapter ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 758 20
ARADHYA KULKARNI, the most cheerful and loving girl you would ever meet. Pursuing her dreams was her only goal in her life except for keeping her fam...
40.2K 2.7K 23
BOOK ONE OF ROSE SERIES #1 "I know I'm not perfect, I don't have a perfect body like other girls, I'm not as good as any other girl you see, but I'm...
7.9M 481K 70
This book will be under editing from 1st may, I won't take it down but I suggest you all wait till this message is removed |NOT AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE...
56K 5K 50
Now available on Amazon Kindle as "INNOCENTLY BEAUTIFUL LOVE" "Don't be a spoilsport Aadhu. You can't just back out from a simple dare," said Aayush...