π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπš’πšπšŽπš—πš'𝚜 πš πš’πšπšŽ

By darkfantastic

Everyone wants to be her Who wouldn't? she got everything,anyone could wish for good looks,sexy body,money an... More

Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
chapter-17
chapter-18
chapter-19
chapter-20
see you later
resuming

Chapter-14

1.1K 86 63
By darkfantastic

“Wifey is this yours? Are you pregnant with our child?”

I smiled at him. Our child.

I nodded.

“Yes!” He shouted then he hug and kiss me.

“Thank you Wifey! Thank you!” He said and he started to shower me with kisses.

I just laugh.

We were just happy and looking at each other's eyes.

This is life. How I wish that we're always like this.

“Ahh Tae, can you go out now? Because as you can see I'm taking a shower.” I said a bit embarrassed.

I heard him chuckled. And kiss me one last time.

“Okay Wifey!” He said and wink.

Before he went out of the bathroom he looked at me from head to toe, and he smirked.

“Sexy” then he winked.

I felt my face reddened.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Since the day that Taehyung found out about my pregnancy he became a more caring husband. Sometimes he’s being overacting. But I will not deny the fact that I like what he is doing now.

I feel so loved and complete.

And how I wish that all of this is true.

I always long for love.

That's why I somehow wish that me and Taehyung will end up loving each other.

Though I know for a fact that it will be impossible to happen.

That's why I am very thankful to God, that He gave me this great blessing.

My baby, my love.

I will give him/her all my love.

I was busy with my own world, when I saw my husband entering my office.

“Daydreaming again Wifey?” Teasing me.

I just rolled my eyes.

But he's right, since the day I found out that I'm carrying his child, I often do it.

It's good to have a dream like this. I feel like with my baby with me, I am allowed to dream like this.

You know the feeling that finally your life will now have a purpose.

“TSK Wifey!”

I was back to reality when I heard my husband’s irritated voice.

I just chuckled and went to him and kiss him. That's my way of calming him.

I know he likes it because his mood change in a snap.

“Let's go now should we?”

I nodded in agreement.

We will be having dinner with our parents. We haven't told them about my pregnancy yet.

And we plan to tell them about it tonight.

“What do you think will be their reaction?” I ask my husband curiously.

“I bet they will be very glad. My dad keeps on bugging me actually. He even teased me that I’m such a weak guy.” He then chuckled.

“Weak?”

“Yes. He’s wondering why until now you are not yet pregnant.”

I can see proud expression in his face. I just shake my head. Boys will always be boys.

We arrived at the Kim's mansion.

I saw my parent's car. I suddenly feel excited. Maybe because of the hormone again? I never been close to them, so I guess, I'm right?

Taehyung and I are both excited to tell them the news. He open the car door for me and held my hand as I went out of the car.

We hold hand while entering their mansion.

I've seen this before and it never failed to amaze me. Their mansion is really a masterpiece.

We heard laughter as we reach the living room.

Upon seeing us, both moms went to us.

“Hi Jisoo, it's good to see you again!” Mommy Juhee gave me a hug.
(Taehyung’s mom)

“Hi my lovely daughter! I miss you!” My mom said then he hugs me tight.

“Since everybody is here, we can now go to the dining room.” Taehyung's dad said.

All of us nodded in agreement. We all went to the dinning room.

As usual, we talk about business.

“Jisoo you are blooming today. Don't get me wrong Jisoo, your beautiful even before but tonight you look more beautiful and in love?!” Mrs.kim said teasing me.

That caught everyone’s attention. My face heated because of the attention that I am getting.

“That’s how good I am in taking care of my wife. Right Wifey?” Taehyung said teasing me.

“Whatever!” I rolled my eyes.

Everyone laughed.

I look at my mom. I saw her smile. And that made me smile.

“I'm glad to see the smile on your faces. We all know that we are the one who force the two of you to marry.” My mom's eyes  teared up.

“Mom” I called her.

“And I honestly want to thank you for that Mom.” Taehyung said to my mom.

“Marrying her is one of the best things that happened in my life.”

My eyes widen.

I felt joy in my heart.

“Thank you Taehyung for that.” My dad said.

“No dad. Thank you for entrusting your daughter to me.”

I was so overwhelmed with what I am hearing now.

“And I think this is the perfect time to tell you a great news.”

We saw eagerness and curiosity in them.

My husband held my hand. He looked at me and assure me that everything is fine.

“Me and my wife will be having a baby!” He proudly announced.

All of them were shocked by the news.

“Wait wait Jisoo you're pregnant?” My dad ask to confirm what he heard.

I nodded nervously.

“Congratulations Jisoo!” Mrs.kim went to me and hug me.

Then all of them came to me to hug and congratulate me and Taehyung.

I can’t explain the happiness that I am feeling right now.

Everything is perfect. I never thought that this kind of feeling is possible.

I touch my belly.

“Thank you baby.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425K 16.5K 56
-2021iiLovelyDoveii© ❝I'm yours, all of mine and you're mine, only mine❞ "I hate getting married to you but still we have time Taehyung. Let's try to...
343K 9.1K 28
"Mr.kim I'm r-ready uhh for w-what you asked for, please leave my f-family" Saying with her head hung low. Ashamed! she feel ashamed of herself. neve...
218K 12.5K 41
πŸ₯🐰 : Pure Fiction πŸ–€ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Sign this contract, and we are married for next 1 y...
128K 6.7K 66
[NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG✭ ~And when she looks at me, I swear I can't breath! A handsome-good looking man, who happens to be perfect...