The Venom || WTM

By dragonvein

In which the Avengers watch the live of Peter Parker's older sister. Lydia Parker. The Venom. More

INTRODUCING
PROLOGUE
act one - Venom
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
act two- Civil War
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight

Chapter eight

6.9K 223 7
By dragonvein

(OFFICERS SHOUTING INDISTINCTLY)

Jumping out of the water the symbiote transferred back to Lydia.

(GROANS)

"My legs. Oh, my God, my legs were broken. Now they're not broken. What is happening?" Lydia said stomping around then siting down.

Suddenly the symbiote starts to come out of her back transformed into the face of the creature. Lydia stared right at the creature as it did the same.

"Oh hell no, he's scary." Rhodey said.

"What the hell are you?" Lydia whispered

"I am Venom." Venom said "And you are mine."

"He has a name. Wow." Tony said.

"You bit somebody's head off." Lydia said still staring at Venom.

"Fuel in the tank. Listen carefully, Lydia. You did not find us. We found you. Think of yourself as my ride." Venom said

"Where are you going?" Lydia asked tired.

"We need Carlton Drake's rocket. You remember him." Venom said

"How do you even know about that?" Lydia asked scared

" I know everything, Lydia." Venom said

"You do?" Lydia asked

"Everything about you." Venom said

"How?" Lydia asked scared.

"I am inside your head. You are a loser, Lydia." Venom said.

"No she is not. She's the best sister anyone could ask for." Peter said. Lydia smiled at him.

"Hm, your brother looks tasty." Venom said.

"Shut it." Lydia whispered.

"Are you gonna eat anybody else?" Lydia asked

"Most likely." Venom said

"Oh, God." Lydia sighed

"That is why we are here. Cooperate, and you might just survive. That is the deal." Venom said.

No body said anything. The room was pin drop silence.

________________________

◆ San Francisco Airport◆

The little girl was with her mom walking towards the car. When her mom was putting the luggage in the car trunk. The girl walked away. Her eyes turned white.

"No not the girl." Wanda whispered.

Everyone one knew the little girl was not going to survive. Lydia surviving this long was a miracle.

________________________

Annie was driving when she got a call from Dan. 

"Hey, babe. I'm almost home." Annie said to Dan through the phone.

"Where's Lydia?" Dan asked.

"Why? What's happening?" Annie asked worried

"I got Lydia's labs back, and it's worse than I thought. Her systems, renal, endocrine, they're behaving abnormally. I've never seen anything like it." Dan said

"Renal is kidneys, endocrine are tissue that makes and releases hormones that travel in the bloodstream and control the action of the other cells or organs." Bruce explained everyone except Tony and Strange.

"What does that mean, Dan? What are you telling me?" Annie asked

"You need to get her here." Dan said

"My God" Annie sighs and calls Lydia.

"Lydia Parker here leave a message."

"Shit" Annie cursed.

________________________

◆Life Foundation◆

The symbiote laid dead a few feet away from Dr. Skirth's body.

"Oh my god." Everyone looked at the screen sadly. She died for doing the right thing. 

"Where were you when it left Dr. Skirth's body? Where was he?" Carlton asked looking at a dead symbiote and Dr. Skirth. "This is the higher life-form. You stood by and watched while it died. The arrogance."

"Treece, listen to me. After this, we can't risk killing Lydia, not until we find another suitable host. I don't want to see you again unless you have Lydia!" Carlton said angrily to Treece.

________________________

◆Lydia's Apartment◆

(SIREN BLARES)  (INDISTINCT POLICE RADIO CHATTER)

Annie walked towards the officer that were near the apartment.

"Officer, what's happening? I need to get in there. It's my friend's apartment." Annie asked the officer that was near pointing towards Lydia's apartment building.

"Building's been evacuated. It's not safe for you to be here, ma'am." Officer said to Annie. "Get off the streets. Go home. There's bodies all over the city tonight."

"Bodies?" Annie whispered "My God, Lydia, where are you?"

May had a small smile on her face. She was happy that Lydia had a friend like Annie.

________________________

Lydia was walking when her phone started to ring.

"Who is Anne? Your pulse has quickened." Venom said as Lydia checked her phone.

"Oo, someone has a crush." Tony teased Lydia who blushed. Everyone laughed when she blushed.

"That is none of your goddamn business." Lydia said as she continued walking.

"Everything of yours is my business, Lydia. We have no secrets." Venom said

"Yeah? Well, then you know exactly why I'm going here before we get to your rocket, huh?" Lydia asked as she walks towards her old work place.

"Sure. I'm not unreasonable." Venom said

"Shit. Yeah?" Lydia asked as she picked Annie's call.

"Lydia. Thank God. Where are you? I need to see you." Annie said

"No, no, you can't see me." Lydia said

"Lydia, I need you to tell me where you are. I'm coming to get you." Annie said

"No, you cannot come anywhere near me. You cannot come near me right now." Lydia said putting the phone in her pocket walking into the building. "Richard. Hey, Richard... I gotta go up there."

"Lydia?" Annie was listening everything because Lydia didn't end the call.

"Who doesn't look if the call is ended or not?" Sam asked.

"You're right I should've checked if I ended the call or not, Venom can wait a while." Lydia said sarcastically. Everyone chuckled.

"Good one." Venom laughed.

"You know you're not supposed to be here, Lydia." Richard said

"I got to get up there, man." Lydia said

"Look, I got love for you, bro, but no can do." Richard said blocking Lydia.

"There's no such thing as can't." Lydia said

"I'm sorry, man." Richard said

"Okay, okay... Uh... Can you, uh, just give him this? He needs to see what's on it." Lydia said giving him the phone.

"Lydia, please. I really need this job." Richard said not talking the phone.

"Let's eat his brains." Venom said as Lydia's eyes flashed white for a second. 

"No! You do not touch him! He is my friend." Lydia yelled walking away from Richard

"What's wrong with you?" Richard asked

"He works three jobs just so that he can support his family." Lydia said softly.

"This is so chaotic to watch." Natasha said with a chuckle.

"Lydia, what's going on?" Richard asked worried for his friend

"We're leaving." Lydia said walking toward the door

" "We"?" Venom asked.

"Yeah" Lydia replied

"What are you talking about, "we"?" Richard asked walking towards her.

"Just stay back!" Lydia yelled at Richard quickly walking away and stopped outside the building.

"Shit"

"You want up?" Venom asked as Lydia looks at the tall building. "Well, why didn't you just say?"

Suddenly Venom was climbing up the tall building at full speed as he took over Lydia's body. 

Venom then jumps up landing on the top of the building.

"Lydia how are you not panicking you hate heights?" Peter asked.

"I was panicking you just can't see my face." Lydia said.

"Hmm. It is peaceful up here. " Venom said looking at the city.

"I'm not very good with heights." Lydia said.

"Your world is not so ugly after all. I'm almost sorry to see it end." Venom said.

"What?" Everyone yelled.

"What does that mean?" Lydia asked confused. 

Suddenly both Lydia and Venom to start screaming in pain as an airplane fly above them. Venom went back in Lydia before she slips from the top screaming as she slides down.

"OH MY GOD." May yelled.

"Where'd you go? Where did you go?" Lydia screams looking down before stopping hanging in air she looks up sees her hand sticking to the building with black goo.

"I got us." Venom said He then breaks in the boss's office threw the glass.

"Again? (INHALES SHARPLY) You're gonna get me killed." Lydia said as she walks towards the desk writing a note.

"You die, I die." Venom said

"Yeah, well, you can always just shed my carcass and exchange it for another one whenever you need." Lydia said.

"Why would I do that? You are far too good of a match to throw away so soon. Plus, I am starting to like you. You and I are not so different." Venom said

"Thank You" Lydia said as she finishes writing 'DO THE RIGHT THING. SHITHEAD!!!' on the note then keep the phone beside. "Okay. Here's your evidence."

Tony, Clint and Sam laughed loudly at the note. 

"Jump?" Venom asks Lydia's eyes widen

"It's so funny seeing your reactions." Sam laughed.

"Venom looks like a friendly alien." Thor said with a smile. Everyone looks at him with wide eyes.

"I am very friendly." Venom said.

"How does an alien looks friendly to you?" Bruce asked. Thor shrugged.

"A few minutes ago you saw him EAT SOMEONE'S HEAD." Sam yelled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 786 10
In which the avengers watch the life of Bruce Banner's brother and finally understand how the Gamma Rays changed his mind. Tony Stark x oc
3.5M 108K 40
Mr. Parker will see you now.
176 5 7
Peter Parker's sister get a call from Tony Stark one day saying her brothers had been injured. She freaks out and then finds out that not only is her...
136 0 14
(Bi fem) Reader x Natasha Romanoff POV where y/n is Tony stark's little sister