Guardians Of The Galaxy X Rea...

By Multiplefandomsgirl

You are subject 85p15, other known as (Y/N) (M/N) (L/N) and Rocket Raccoon's sister. You have been together f... More

The Chase
Knowhere
Rescue
The Plan
The Guardians Of The Galaxy

The Kyln

495 10 0
By Multiplefandomsgirl

"Gamora. Surgically modified and trained as a living weapon. The adopted daughter of The Mad Titan Thanos" Dey said as he scanned Gamora. "Recently Thanos lent her and her sister Nebula out to Ronan. Which leads us to believe that Thanos and Ronan are working together" Dey said. "Subject89p13. Calls itself Rocket. The result of illegal genetic and cybernetic experiments on a lower life form" Dey said as he scanned Rocket. "Subject85p15, other known as Y/N M/N L/N" Dey said as you were the next one to be scanned with the device. "She too is another result of illegal genetic and cybernetic experiments" Dey said. "What The hell?" Denarian said as he looked at Groot. "They call it Groot. A humanoid plant that's been traveling recently as 89p13's and Y/N's personal houseplant/muscle" Dey explained. The last one scanned was Peter who was flipping them the bird while they scanned him. "Peter Jason Quill. From Terra. Raised from youth by a band of mercenaries called The Ravengers. Led by Yundo Udonta" Dey said. Peter looked at them like he had just made an honest mistake. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know how this machine worked" he said as he tried his best to sound innocent. Dey chuckled. "What a bunch of A holes" Denarian said. "Send all five of them to The Kyln" he said.

*******************************************

"I guess most of the Nova Corps wanna uphold the laws. But these ones here, they're corrupt and cruel. But hey that's not our problem. We ain't gonna be here long. Y/N and I have escaped 22 prisons. This one's no different. You're lucky the broad showed up because otherwise Y/N, Groot and I would be collecting that bounty right now. And you'd be getting drawn and quartered by Yundo and those Ravengers" Rocket said. "I've had a lot of folks try to kill me over the years I ain't about to be brought down by a tree and two talking raccoons" Peter said. You stopped in your tracks. "Hold. What's a raccoon?" You asked. "What's a raccoon? It's what you are, stupid" Peter said. "Ain't no thing like us except us" Rocket said. "So this orb has a real shiny blue suitcase Ark of the Covenant, Maltese Falcon sort of vibe. What is it?" Peter asked. "I am Groot" Groot said. "So what? What's the orb? Peter asked. "I have no words for an honorless thief" Gamora said. "Pretty high and mighty coming from the lackey of a genocidal maniac" you said. Gamora turned and looked at you. "Yeah. I know who you are. Anyone who's anyone knows who you are" you said. "Yeah we know who you are" Peter said. Peter turned over to Groot. "Who is she?" He asked. "I am Groot" Groot said. "Yeah, you said that" Peter said. "I wasn't retrieving the orb for Ronan" Gamora said. You gave Gamora a confused look. "I was betraying him. I had an agreement to sell it to a third party" she said. "I am Groot" Groot said. "Well that's just as fascinating as the first 89 times you told me that. What is wrong with Giving Tree here?" Peter asked.

"Well he don't know talking good like me and you. So his vocabulistics is limited to "I" and "am" and "Groot" exclusively in that order" Rocket said. "I tell you what, that's gonna wear real thin real fast" Peter said. Peter then turned to see a guard with his Walkman playing a song from it. "Hey. Put that away" Peter said. The guard ignored him and put the headphones on. "Hey! Listen to me you big blue bastard! Take those headphones off that's mine! Those belong to impound. That tape and that player is mine!" Peter shouted. The guard grabbed a taser and shot Peter down with it. Peter screamed and fell to his knees. "Hooked on a feeling, Blue Swede, 1973. That song belongs to me!" Peter said. The guard tased him again with the taser and Peter fell on the ground as the guard continued to tase him. Peter put on his yellow jail shirt while you, Rocket, and Gamora walked into the room. Peter watched you closely as you grabbed your jail shirt and noticed what appeared to be mental implants in your skin. Peter looked at them with curiosity before turning his head away. You and Rocket followed Peter as you got a sleeping bag shoved into your arms. You then followed Peter into the main part of The Klyn. Peter looked around the room until something was shoved into his face. Peter looked surprised before turning in the direction of where it came from. A line of prisoners were standing on a high level as they shouted at Gamora. "You first! You first!" "Murderer!" "Coming for you first Gamora!" "You're dead!" The prisoners shouted. "You're scum! You're scum!" Others shouted.

"Like I said. She's got a rep. A lot of prisoners here have lost their families to Ronan and his goons. She'll last a day tops" you said. "The guards will protect her right?" Peter asked. "They're here to stop us from getting out. They don't care what we do to each other inside" Rocket said. "Whatever nightmares the future holds, are dreams compared to what's behind me" Gamora said. Peter turned around and a blue giant stood in front of him. "Check out the new meat" the blue giant said. He put a hand around Peter's neck. "I'm gonna slather you up in Gunavian jelly" the giant chuckled. "And go to town..." before he could finish Groot put two of his branches up his nose and lifted him into the air. The blue giant screamed as Groot lifted him up with two of his branches. "Let's make something clear. This one here is our booty! You wanna get to him, you go through us!" Rocket said. "Or, more accurately, we go through you!" You said. Groot threw the giant onto the ground where he began to sob. "I'm with them" Peter said before following you, Rocket and Groot. "No cell's gonna protect you for long!" A prisoner shouted as Gamora walked by them. Gamora closed her cell door and tried to block out the voices of the other prisoners.

*******************************************

"Take her down to the showers. It'll be easier to clean up the blood down there" a prisoner said. Two other prisoners were holding back Gamora as another prisoner held a knife to her neck. Gamora grunted as she tried to break free from their grip but to no avail. Peter heard Gamora as he lifted up his head and saw the prisoner leading the others. Peter took an arm of another prisoner off his stomach and stood up as he went to follow them. You stirred a bit in your sleep before waking up. "Quill what are you doing?" You heard Rocket ask. You watched as Peter left the room and followed the other prisoners. You ran up to the gate. "Quill!" You whisper yelled. One of the prisoners shoved Gamora against the wall. "Gamora, consider this a death sentence. For your crimes against the Galaxy!" He said. "You dare?" Asked a voice. The prisoners turned their attention to who the voice belonged to. A giant muscular man stood behind them. "You know who I am, yes?" He asked. "You're Drax. The Destroyer" one of the prisoners said. You and Rocket caught up to Quill. "Quill!" Rocket whispered. "And you know why they call me this" Drax said.

"You slayed dozens of Ronan's minions" another prisoner said. "Ronan murdered my wife, Ovette. And my daughter Camaria. He slaughtered them where they stood. And he laughed!" Drax yelled. "Quill" you whispered, trying to get his attention. "Her life, is not yours to take. He killed my family. I shall kill one of his in return" he said as he looked at Gamora. "Of course Drax. Here" one of the prisoners said as he handed Drax a knife. Gamora then grabbed one of the prisoners arms and flung him to the ground and then kicking another one. Gamora then held her knife in front of Drax and the only prisoner who was still standing. "Quill" Rocket whispered. Peter smacked his paw away. "I'm no family to Ronan or Thanos" Gamora said as she held two weapons to their throats. Gamora stood still and dropped them to the floor. "I'm your only hope of stopping him" Gamora said. Drax screamed and shoved Gamora into the wall. "Woman, your words mean nothing to me!" Drax yelled. Peter came out from his hiding spot. "Hey! Hey, hey, hey! Hey!" He shouted. "Oh crap" you said as you face palmed. "You know, if killing Ronan is truly your sole purpose I don't think that this is the best way to go about it" Peter said. "Are you not the man this wench attempted to kill?" Drax asked.

"Well I mean she's hardly the first woman to try to do that to me" Peter said. Peter chuckled before lifting his shirt and showing a scar. "Look, this is from a smoking hot Rajak girl. Stabbed me with a fork. Didn't like me skipping out on her at sunrise" Peter then lifted his collar and showed him another scar on his neck. "I got, right here, a Kree girl tired to rip out my thorax. She caught me with the skinny little A'askavariian who worked in Nova Records. I was trying to get information. You ever seen an A'askavariian? They have tentacles and needles for teeth. If you think I'm seriously interested in that, then..." Peter stopped when Drax sent him a death glare. "You don't care. But here's the point. She betrayed Ronan. He's coming for her. And when he does that's when you..." Peter moved one of his fingers across his throat as a way of saying "kill" "why would I put my finger on his throat?" Drax asked. "What?" Peter asked. "Oh no, it's a symbol. This is a symbol for you slicing his throat" Peter said as he moved one of his fingers across his throat again. "I would not slice his throat. I would cut his head clean off" Drax said. "It's a general expression for you killing somebody. You've heard of this. You've seen this right?" Peter asked the other prisoner. "You know what that is" Peter said. The prisoner nodded. "Yeah. Yeah" he said.

"Everyone knows" Peter said. "No. No" the prisoner said as he shook his head. "What I'm saying is, you want to keep her alive. Don't do his work for him" Peter said. Drax looked over at Gamora before letting her go and she fell to the ground coughing. "I like your knife. I'm keeping it" Drax said as he walked away. The prisoner frowned. "That was my favorite knife" he said. "Listen! I could care less wether you live or wether you die!" Peter argued. Gamora turned around to face him. "Then why stop the big guy?" She asked. "Simple. You know where to sell my orb" Peter said. "How are we gonna sell it when we and it are still here?" Gamora asked. Peter looked at you and Rocket. "My friends Y/N and Rocket here have escaped 22 prisons" Peter said. You crossed your arms. "Oh we're getting out. Then we're heading straight to Yondu to retrieve your bounty" you said as you pointed at Peter. "How much was your buyer willing to pay you for my orb?" Peter asked. "Four billion units" Gamora said. "What?!" Rocket asked. "Seriously?!" You asked. "Holy shit!" Peter said. "That orb is my opportunity to get away from Thanos and Ronan. If you free us, I'll lead you to the buyer directly and split the profit between the four of us" Gamora said. "I am Groot" Groot said. "Five of us. Asleep for the danger and you're awake for the money as per frickin usual" you said.

*******************************************

"If we're gonna get out of here we're gonna need to get into that watchtower. And to do that we're gonna need a few things. The guards wear security bands to control their ins and outs. I need one" Rocket said. "Leave it to me" Gamora said. "That dude there. I need his prosthetic leg" you said as you held back laughter. "His leg?" Peter questioned. "Yeah. God knows I don't need the rest of him. He's useless" you said. "All right" Peter said. "And finally, on the wall back there is a black panel. Blinky yellow light. Do you see it?" Rocket asked. Peter looked at the panel and saw the small yellow light. "Yeah" he said. "There's a quarnyx battery behind it. Purplish box, green wires, to get into the watchtower I definitely need it" you said. "How are we supposed to do that?" Gamora asked. "Well supposably these bald bodies find you attractive so maybe you could work out some sort of trade" Rocket said. "You must be joking" Gamora said. "No. I really heard they find you attractive" Rocket said. "Look, it's 20 feet up in the air and it's in the middle of the most heavily guarded part of the prison. It's impossible to get up there without being seen" Peter said. "We got one plan, and that plan requires a frickin quarnyx battery so FIGURE IT OUT!" You yelled. "Can we get back to it? Thanks" Rocket said.

"Now this is important. Once the battery is removed everything is gonna slam into emergency mode. Once we have it, we gotta move quickly. So you definitely need to get that last" Rocket said. Suddenly the lights went out and you looked around. You looked at Groot who had been listening the whole time and held the battery with one of his hands. "Or we can just get it first and improvise" you said. "I'll get the armband" Gamora said. "Leg" Peter said. You growled slightly as you covered your face with both of your paws. Tiny spaceships flew through The Klyn and surrounded Groot. "Prisoner, drop the device immediately and retreat to your cell or we will open fire" one of the guards said. "I AM GROOT!" Groot said. "Fire" the guard said. The guards inside of the spaceships began to shoot at Groot. Groot fought back by smashing the spaceships to the ground with his giant branches. "All prisoners return to your sleeping areas" another guard said. You and Rocket dodged all of the shots and climbed onto the tree. "You idiot! How are we supposed to fight these things without our stuff?" Rocket asked.

The spaceships continued to shoot at you, Rocket and Groot while Groot tried to protect you and Rocket with his branches. Drax was nearby watching the entire thing. "The animal is in control! Fire on my command!" A guard shouted. Before any of the guards could shoot, Drax ran forward and knocked each one to the ground. Drax grabbed two of their giant blasters. "Creepy little beasts!" He called. You looked at him. He tossed the blasters in the air and you caught one of them. "Oh, yeah" you said. You and Rocket then went crazy as you shot in each direction. "Y/N!" Gamora yelled. You looked at her and she tossed you the armband. You dropped the blaster and caught the armband with your paws. "Move to the watchtower!" You said. "We need all available guards in full combat gear..." the guard inside the watchtower turned around to see you, Rocket, Groot, Peter, Gamora and Drax standing in the doorway. The guard raised his hands in the air in fear as you walked inside. Gamora shoved him out of the seat and Groot grabbed him with his branches and threw him out of the watchtower.

Gamora backed away in shock when she saw Drax next to her. "Spare me your foul gaze, woman" Drax said. "Why is this one here?" Gamora asked. "We promised he could stay by your side until he kills your boss" Peter explained. "I always keep my promises when they're to muscle bound whack jobs who will kill me if I don't. Here you go" Peter said as he handed you the leg. "Oh I was just kidding about the leg. I just need these two things" you said. "What?" Peter asked. "No, I thought it'd be funny. Wasn't it funny? Oh wait, what did he look like hopping around?" You asked. "I had to transfer him 30,000 units!" Peter shouted. You and Rocket chuckled. "How are we gonna leave?" Drax asked. One of the spaceships shot through one of the windows. "They got a plan. Right? Or is that another thing you made up?" Peter asked. "We have a plan! We have a plan!" Rocket said. "Cease your yammering and relive us from this irksome confinement" Drax said. "Yeah I'll have to agree with the walking thesaurus on that one" Peter said. Drax turned dead serious. "Do not ever call me a thesaurus" Drax said. "It's just a metaphor, dude" Peter said.

"His people are completely literal. Metaphors are gonna go over his head" you said. "Nothing goes over my head. My reflexes are too fast. I would catch it" Drax states proudly. "I'm gonna die surrounded by the biggest idiots in the galaxy" Gamora said. "Those are some big guns" Peter said nervously as he watched the guards point giant guns at the watchtower. "On my command! Number one!" A guard shouted. A guard shot one of the guns at the watchtower. "Rodents, we are ready for your plan!" Gamora said. "Hold on!" Rocket said. "Number two!" The guard shouted. Another guard shot his gun at the watchtower. "I recognize these animals. We'd roast them over a flame pit as children. Their flesh was quite delicious" Drax said. "Not helping!" You yelled. "Number three!" The guard yelled. Another gun shot was fired at the watchtower. "All fire on my command! Three! Two! One!" The guard yelled. Before they could react, you connected two wires together and the guards in the room began to float into the air. "She turned off the artificial gravity. Everywhere but in here" Gamora said. Rocket then connected some of the mini spaceships to the bottom of the watchtower. And used them to steer the watchtower. "I told you we had a plan" Rocket said.

*******************************************

"That was a pretty good plan" Peter said. "Huh?" You asked in agreement. Peter ran over to one of the windows in the room. "Yeah! There it is! Get my ship! It's the Milano, the orange and red one over in the corner!" Peter said as he pointed to the ship. "They crumbled our pants up into a ball that's rude! They folded yours!" Rocket said. Peter looked through his box of belongings. "The orb's there let's go!" Gamora said. "Wait, wait, wait" Peter said. "What?" Gamora asked. "That bastard didn't put it back" Peter said. "Put what back?" Gamora asked. "Here" Peter said as he handed her his knapsack. "Get them to the ship. I will be right back" he said. "How are you gonna possibly..." Gamora tried to ask but she was cut off. "Just keep the Milano close by. Go!" Peter said. "Go!" He said as he ran off.

*******************************************

"Well, how's he gonna get to us?" You asked. "He declined to share that information with me" Gamora said. "Well, screw this then! We ain't waiting around for some humie with a death wish. You got the orb right?" Rocket asked. "Yes" Gamora said as she took out Peter's belongings from his knapsack. Then she dug through it only to realize it wasn't there. "If we don't leave now we will be blown to bits!" You said. "No! We're not leaving without the orb" Gamora said. Drax looked out the window to see Peter flying towards the ship. "Behold" he said. You looked out the window with him. Peter climbed through a hole in the ship. Gamora and Drax helped pull him up. "This one shows spirit. He shall make a knee ally in the battle against Ronan. Companion, what were you retrieving?" Drax asked. Peter took out his Walkman and gave it to Drax. Drax looked at Peter in disbelief. "You're an imbecile" he said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

884 19 8
River Quill and her brother Peter travelled the galaxy stealing things for money. Until one day they get caught with some new friends. One of them in...
242K 6.4K 19
When taken from her home planet, Terra from a young age, Y/N L/N, also known as Iris, is taught to survive and becomes one of the galaxies' well-know...
761 18 16
This is based on the guardian of the galaxy movies. That including: • gardians of the galaxy vol.1 • gardians of the galaxy vol.2 • avengers infinity...
42.4K 886 9
*Please read my Guardians of the Galaxy story before reading this book* After the dance-off to save the universe, you are now a Guardian of the Galax...