𝔽𝕝𝕚𝕡𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℍ𝕒𝕨𝕜'𝕤 �...

By MochiiiBlossom

Katherine Isabella just moved to the rich side of the valley. After enrolling in West Valley High, she befri... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
Update

43

463 5 2
By MochiiiBlossom

∩      ∩
(= • . • =)❁・゚: *✧・゚❁・゚: *✧・゚❁・゚: *✧・゚

❁・゚: *・゚❁𝐇𝐚𝐰𝐤'𝐬 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕.❁・゚: *・゚❁

Right as I threw some nerd down my eyes locked onto Demetri. I chaotic grin crept across my face as he spoke. "Not again." Like a Hawk I chased after my prey. I shoved my way through the double doors on the hunt for Demetri. "Demetri, I know you're in here. Figured you'd hide in the computer lab, you damn nerd!" I yelled out.

My eyes lurked into a nearby room, but no sign of Demetri. "Coming for ya." I yelled out as I banged on doors. I slithered by way around a doorway and caught sight of my prey. Got his ass now. Demetri's nervous panting turned into total shock as he turned around to see me.

"Boo." I smirked. Demetri gasped and made a run for it. "Shit shit shit!" Demetri let out. "Come here Demetri." I yelled.

❁・゚: *・゚❁Katherine's P.O.V.❁・゚: *・゚❁

Right as I was about to open the door to the computer lab the door busted open and I collided with somebody knocking me to the ground. "Ow what the hell?" I groaned. "You're dead now!" Hawk shouted and chased after a frightened Demetri.

I got up and tried to follow the two as fast as I could. When I turned the corner I saw Demetri and Hawk fighting. "Get the hell off him." I grunted as I tried to grab Demetri away from Hawk. Before I knew it Demetri grabbed me from behind and rushed me forward kicking me into a glass trophy case.

Screams exited my lungs like whispers from banshees. "Kat! Shit I didn't know that was you I'm so sorry!" Demetri tried to say. "You son of a bitch!" Hawk said as he went to grab Demetri, but was interrupted by Miguel and Robby each grabbing ahold of the two. Everything burned, stung, and hurt all at the same time.

"Kat are you okay? Gah- get the hell off me Miguel." Hawk faught. Miguel let go and I rushed to Kat's side. "Eli it hurts." I cried. My body was getting wet from all the blood. "Shit that's a lot of blood." Eli cried out as he tried to hold pressure onto the cuts as others tried their best with clothes, rags, whatever they could find.

Shortly after paramedics arrived. I was moved onto a stretcher and carried to an ambulance. "She's loosing a lot of blood we need to move." One of the paramedics said. Hawk tried rushing to the ambulance, but was held back. "Let me go! I need to go with her. Let me go!" I could Hawk in the distance.

❁・゚: *・゚❁𝐇𝐚𝐰𝐤'𝐬 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕.❁・゚: *・゚❁

"If she dies I swear to god Demeri I will end you!" Hawk said. "It was an accident!" Demetri cried out. "That's enough everyone! Go home, classes are dismissed until we figure out what happened here." A cop said. "Screw that I'm going to the hospital." I muttered. "Come on I'll take you." Miguel said.

"I'm going to." Aisha said. We all drove with Miguel to the hospital and the entire time I couldn't stop worrying. My legs and hands were shaking and thumping. "Hey it's going to be alright man. She's tough, she'll make it through." Miguel said as Tory and Aisha put their hands on my shoulders for support.

Tears were beginning to escape my eyes. Shit I can't cry, not in front of them. "What if she looses too much blood and-" I began to say. "Don't talk like that Hawk." Tory said. Time passed and we finally arrived at the hospital. I jumped out the car and ran inside. "Sir do you need medical attention?" The lady at the front desk asked.

"Katherine Isabella May, what room." I said out of breath. "Hold on let me check." She said. Soon after Miguel and Aisha came in. "Where's Tory?" I asked. "She's scared to come in after what she did to Sam." Miguel said. "She is currently in surgery Sir you'll have to wait." The lady said.

"Surgery! Oh hell no I have to see her." I yelled. Miguel and Aisha held me as I tried to rush past. "Hawk you have to wait." Aisha said struggling to hold me back. "God damnit let me go." I yelled. "Hawk you're gonna get us kicked out." Miguel said. I collapsed to my knees and covered my face as I burst out in tears.

❁・゚: *・゚❁𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥❁・゚: *・゚❁

"Yeah bro I'm pissed, I get she was in surgery but the nurses should've let me see her." I said to Assface. "Hey guys." Burt said as he came over from the metal detectors. Me and Assface gave him a fist bump. "This is the year, day one, round two. Those Miyagi-Do pussies will get what's comin' to them." I spat.

As soon as we turned around to get to class we became face to face with the nerd trio. Demetri and I glared at each other and I spoke, "All this security isn't enough to protect your scrawny ass." "I don't need security, you saw what I can do." He said.

"You talk about it again and I'll break your fucking arm." I replied. "Should've been you that gone through that trophy case." He added. Just as I was about to uppercut him Councilor Blatt came over. "Everything alright here?" She asked.

"Oh, we're all buddies here. Isn't that right fellas?" Demetri said as he threw his arm over my shoulder. "Yeah," I lied as I gave him a smack to the chest. "Don't you all have somewhere to be?" She asked. "Yes Councilor Blatt." Assface said and we all went separate ways.

That little bitch is going to get what's coming to him.

❁・゚: *・゚❁𝐂𝐨𝐛𝐫𝐚 𝐊𝐚𝐢❁・゚: *・゚❁

"Weakness is unacceptable. The fight at the school was an embarrassment. You lost soldiers, you lost the battle, and one of our own is in a coma. You will not loose again. Isabella was one of our own. What they did to her, they do to all of us. And it will not go unanswered.

We will show no mercy. We will show no weakness. We will strike back and we will strike hard. Is that clear?" Sensei Kreese said. "Yes Sensei!" We chanted. "I can't hear you!" Sensei shouted. "Yes Sensei!" We yelled back.

❁・゚: *・゚❁𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫❁・゚: *・゚❁

❁・゚: *・゚❁𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕.❁・゚: *・゚❁

I gasped and rapidly sat up. Noise swarmed my ears as I heard alarms go off. Freaking out I noticed I was attached to wires. Suddenly someone bursted through the door. "Doctor she's awake." A man wearing a white lab coat entered the room. "Hello Katherine I'm Doctor Micheals, we've been taking care of you this past week.

Everything is okay now just try and relax. "What happened?" I asked. "You were tossed into a glass case and hit your head. You suffered some cuts and minor trauma to the head." He said. "I want my parents and Eli." I added. "No problem the nurse is getting them right now." He said.

"Katherine, Oh thank God." My mother said as she rushed to my side. "We were so worried you weren't gonna wake up, you've been asleep for a week." My father added. I talked with the doctor and my parents for what seemed like forever until my mother changed the subject.

"Look around Katherine, your friends brought you a few things while you were in the coma." She said. I looked around to see the usual teddy bears, balloons, etc. "Anything from Eli?" I asked. "Yes, in fact a lot of it is from him." My father spoke up. My mother walked to the seemingly endless tell well gifts and picked one up.

"This is a first edition Princess Leia Star Wars comic from your friend Demetri. He says he's extremely apologetic about what happened he didn't mean to and to keep the comic away from UV light." She said. "I don't want it." I bluntly said. "Are you sure honey?" She asked. "Oh I'm definitely sure." I added.

"I'll keep it somewhere just in case." She said with a empathetic look. "This karate bear is from Tory. These balloons and this bear is from Aisha. The gift basket is from the Diazs'. The get well soon banner and balloons over here were from Mr. Lawrence and Robby. The bonsai tree and teddy bear is from Sam and Mr. LaRusso.

There's also get well soon cards from everyone and one from Cobra Kai. All the rest is from Eli." She said. Speaking of Eli I checked my phone and saw so many messages from people. I saw Eli's and they were heartwarming, yet heartbreaking.

"Is she awake now, can I see her?" A voice said from outside my room. "I'm sorry Sir she's resting right now- hey- you can't go in-" She was cut off. Eli busted open the doors to my room. "Eli!" I said as happily as I could considering. "Katherine are you alright- hello Mr. and Mrs. May." Eli said.

"Hello Eli we'll give you two a moment." My mother smiled while her and my father left the room. "Oh my God look what that fucking nerd did to you, I'm gonna kill him." Eli said.

"No, no more please. I don't want anyone else to get hurt." I muttered. "But Kat he-." Eli tried to speak. "Eli Moskowitz." I said sternly. "Fine." He surrendered. "Im glad you're here." I smiled. "I am too, give me one sec okay?" He said as he kissed my forehead.

Eli stepped out the door and all I heard was, "Okay she's awake bring it in guys." Eli turned back to me with a smile as Miguel, Tory, and Aisha came into the room with stuffed bears, balloons, and gifts. "Oh my gosh is that all for me?" I asked in disbelief.

"No its for all the other babes in the hospital." Eli joked. I gave him a playful glare and he laughed. "How are you doing Kat?" Aisha asked. "Doesn't feel like I won the lottery." I joked. "If there's anything we can do let us know." Miguel added. "Thanks Miggy," I replied.

"When are they letting you out of this place, it gives me the creeps." Tory added. "Soon hopefully." I said. Not soon after my parents came back in along with the doctor.

"Alright kids lets give Katherine's parents and I a moment alone please." The doctor said. Once everyone else left the doctor spoke up. "Alright Katherine I'm going to go ahead and release you, but I need you to take it easy for the next few weeks.

"That means no karate," My mother said. "Awe mom come on, can I at least show up for the others?" I begged. "As long as she doesn't participate I'd say that's alright." The doctor said. "Alright fine honey," My mom said. "Yes!" I said. The doctor gave my parents all the instructions and medicine. "Katherine can you walk?" The Doctor asked.

I got up and walked around, but it was a little difficult as I got dizzy quickly. "She may be like that for a few days, I'll have the nurse bring her a wheelchair. "No need." Eli said as he came back into the room from eavesdropping and scooped me off my feet. "Let's go Princess." Eli said.

Eli set me down gently and asked my parents if he could ride with us. Of course they agreed and he happily hopped in. He held my head softly onto his shoulder the whole way home. Once we were home everyone else unloaded the trunk full of gifts and balloons and carried them to my room.

I spent the next few days at home resting even more. Eli's been coming over and staying the night which has been great, but I can't get what Demetri said out of my head.

∩ ∩
(= • . • =)❁・゚: *✧・゚❁・゚: *✧・゚❁・゚: *✧・゚

ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴀʀᴇ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 721 30
A karate tournament just around the corner. Rivals facing rivals in one final battle. The fate of the war could go to either side. And this time the...
109K 2.5K 80
"𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪'𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘺, 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦�...
13.4K 289 29
Just when everyone expected the rivalry to end, it got worse. Now a new Sensei is stepping into the light and it's one that no one ever expected ...
15.1K 408 25
My name is Lily. I had always liked Hawk. Even way before when he was just plain old Eli. Now he was apparently too much of a badass to be seen with...