✔Interstellar Sweet Potion

Door prince05026

Author: wind without crack Category: Online Games Science Fiction Novel Link ; https://m.shubaow.net/19/19632... Meer

Announcement
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
16-20
21-25
26-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-End

10-15

714 11 3
Door prince05026

Chapter 10 Knowledge

Ning Fei'er is the first sister of Meihua Entertainment. Good looking, sweet voice, hard working. However, she is extremely selfish, relying on being the chairman's lover, bullying newcomers unscrupulously in the company, robbing songs, roles, and advertisements, as long as they are inferior to her and have no financial background, she doesn't even think about it.

Li Li was a little embarrassed: "This newcomer was asked by the chairman to sign."

Upon hearing that it was the chairman's order, Ning Fei'er's eyes flashed coldly. On the one hand, she mainly relies on the chairman to support her, and she must not let anyone affect her position.

Ning Fei'er asked: "What is the relationship between this person and the chairman?" Li

Li shook her head: "Not sure .

" Said: "It's good if it's not a relative. No one in Meihua dares to rob Ning Fei'er from me. I'm going to decide this song. It's a way to show her off and let her recognize the king." By the way, let her know, don't She thought that knowing the chairman could change her position, this man can only be hers. Ning Fei'er thought about the second half of the sentence in her heart, but she didn't say it out, because the reason why Li Li was able to have what she is today is because she was also the lover of the chairman before. After leaving the Wang family, the two brothers and sisters drove directly to the city. The two first went shopping, bought some necessary things for the family, and left the address for the seller to deliver directly to their home. Because Dong Tiantian wanted to buy a pair of silver needles, Dong Junyi led Dong Tiantian to the commercial street. The two stood in front of a classic handicraft store, Dong Junyi said, "Sister, it should be here, let's go in and have a look." Dong Tian nodded sweetly. The store is full of dazzling handicrafts, and Dong Tiantian actually saw a pair of embroidery in a photo frame that was so hard to tell what it was.

This reminded Dong Tiantian that when she was in college, she went to find a part-time job with two girls in the same dormitory, and saw an advertisement saying that part-time female workers could do handicrafts at home. She went there with two girls, paid 300 yuan, and learned embroidery all afternoon, then took the things back to the dormitory to embroider, and finally embroidered it. Not good, let them go back to rework. When they came with the revised embroidery, the shop was gone. Then I was told by the neighbors around the shop that this shop was a liar.

Helpless, they can only comfort themselves, at least they have learned a craft.

There were four customers in the store, two men and two women who looked like they came together, and they gathered to point at a Russian doll.

A middle-aged man came to Dong Tiantian's side: "Excuse me, what do you two want to buy? Do you want me to introduce it to you?"

Dong Tiantian pointed to the embroidery in the photo frame and asked, "How much is that?"

"2000 Xingbi, this is the authentic Shu embroidery, handmade is very precious."

Dong Tiantian blinked her eyes, this is a piece of shit that doesn't show any flowers, but it is far from Shu embroidery, at best it is a failed embroidery.

Dong Junyi asked: "Little sister, do you like it? If you like it, buy it and hang it in your room."

Dong Tiantian quickly shook her head: "I want to buy acupuncture needles." Seeing such ugly things every day hurts the eyes, and people will change. ugly.

The middle- aged man said, "This way please." The man in the

middle led the two of them to an antique wooden shelf, picked up a beautiful box, opened it, and there were ten acupuncture needles inside.

Dong Tiantian took out one and looked at it, and was quite satisfied: "How much?"

"5000 star coins"

"It's a little expensive, let's make it cheaper." Dong Tiantian really felt that it was not worth so much money, the embroidery just now was handmade anyway. There are labor costs in it. As for acupuncture needles, there is no technical content in assembly line production, and they are not silver, let alone rare metals.

At this time, the middle-aged man hadn't spoken yet. The four boys and girls who were watching the dolls gathered around at some point. When they heard Dong Tiantian bargaining with the boss, the four of them laughed and looked at the two with contemptuous eyes. people.

A stylishly dressed girl said sarcastically: "The poor should go to the place of the poor, don't be ashamed of yourself here."

Another girl echoed, "That's right, those who look like dogs are two poor ghosts! "

Dong Tiantian's behavior of bargaining Dong Junyi also felt quite embarrassing, but he couldn't let others insult Dong Tiantian like this, but he was a big man and couldn't go up and quarrel with two girls, so he took Dong Tiantian's hand : "Little sister, let's go to another house! "

Hearing Dong Junyi's words, the four laughed even more happily, and the two boys hissed.

Dong Tiantian shook off Dong Junyi's hand and was bullied. It is not her style to swallow her anger. She looked at him coldly. Four people, the four of them were still laughing at first, but later these four people made her feel guilty. They felt that Dong Tiantian seemed to be able to see something from them.

The fashionable girl stared and said, "What are you looking at?" Look! "

Dong Tiantian smiled slightly: "Look at your ignorance and lack of experience!" . Looking at a nesting doll for a long time, why didn't you play it when you were young? "The

fashionable girl is like a cat whose tail has been stepped on, her voice immediately raised an octave: "You are ignorant, you are ignorant!" There are many matryoshka dolls in my family, and I broke several of them when I was young! "

Actually, she has never seen a matryoshka doll before. The relationship between the Chinese Federation and the Russian Federation has been very tense and there is no trade relationship. That is, the relationship has only been eased in the past year. A small number of handicrafts from the Russian Federation have flowed into the Chinese market.

Hearing what the girl said Dong Tiantian smiled even sweeter: "Really. Since you have a lot of nesting dolls in your home, how can a low-grade imitation make you stare at them intently! "

The middle-aged man was upset when he heard Dong Tiantian's words: "Miss, please don't ruin the reputation of our shop, I can sue you." "

Dong Tiantian turned her head and looked at the middle-aged man: "Sue me, what are you suing me? I don't think you know, the most orthodox doll is red, and the doll's face on the pattern is round, you At most, it can be regarded as an Easter egg." The

door sounded, and two young people in their 20s walked into the shop, one of them looked very gentle with glasses, and the other had a strong figure, with steady steps like a soldier.

Seeing the two of them, the fashionable girl threw herself into the arms of the gentle young man, "Brother, these two poor bastards bully me! They scolded me for being ignorant!" The

gentle man pushed the girl away and walked straight to Dong Junyi. He smiled and said: "I'm really sorry, my sister is too capricious. I apologize to the two of you here."

Dong Junyi said: "It's okay. Let's go, little sister." He didn't want to stay in this place for another minute.

Seeing that her elder brother not only did not help her to vent her anger but also apologized to the poor, the fashionable girl complained: "Brother, you actually help those two poor to bully me!" The

gentle man said: "They say you are ignorant I was wrong, the auxiliary mech that the man is wearing is not ordinary at first glance, Nan Yuxing does not have such an auxiliary mecha at all. Such a person is a poor ghost?" The

girl thought about the auxiliary mech on Dong Junyi's lower body. A, it is indeed different from the ones she has seen before, as the elder brother said. But she was a little reconciled; "But she just negotiated the price with the shopkeeper, no one in the upper class would bargain!" The

man with glasses thought for a while: "Maybe she thinks the things are not worth the price."

At this moment a boy said : "It seems so. She also said just now that the dolls in the store are very low-end, not orthodox, like Easter eggs." The

strong young man searched the store and saw the doll: "It's really very Like, orthodox nesting dolls should be red."

Another girl interjected, "That girl said the same thing just now." In the

end, the owner of the shop was in tragedy, and his shop was labeled as shoddy. God is sorry, he doesn't know that there are so many ways to dolls, as long as they can be nested together.

After leaving the shop, Dong Junyi wanted to tell Dong Tiantian that it was his duty to bargain, but thinking about the situation at home, his sister had no choice but to do so because she wanted to save some money, so he didn't say those words.

Dong Tiantian knew what the second brother was thinking by looking at his expression, but Dong Tiantian didn't explain because she knew that the second brother was different from her. The second brother had always lived a superior life before and was used to spending money lavishly. For a while, I couldn't understand the thinking of ordinary people who can spend less when buying things.

The two strolled around the commercial street for a while, and finally bought two sets of acupuncture needles at a price of 3,000 star coins in a handicraft store on the corner of the street. It was still early, Dong Junyi suggested to go to another place for a walk, Dong Tiantian lost interest, and the two went home directly.

Early the next morning, Dong Tiantian ran to Wang's house to give Beibei acupuncture after eating, and even gave acupuncture to Li Min and two other grandpas who joined in the fun.

Beibei recovered very well, and Grandma Wang treated her more warmly than before. Before leaving, Grandma Wang brought Dong Tiantian a box of snacks, saying that they were brought back from the main star, handmade, and other places Can't buy it.

Dong Tiantian had no choice but to accept the kindness, and she was also curious about what the dim sum that Grandma Wang admired looked like.

Back home, Dong Tiantian opened it and saw that there are eight pieces in Kyoto! Dong Tiantian was very speechless, and she could make something like an oven.

Dong Tiantian looked at the time, it was already 8:55, don't be in a hurry!

She quickly boarded the star network, came to the coffee shop Dong Tiantian sent a message to Qian Jin. The money has arrived, in the box. She entered the box and looked at the time. It was exactly nine o'clock, but luckily she was not late. The first meeting had to leave a good impression on the other party.

Chapter 11 Stew

Dong Tiantian took a deep breath and sat down next to Qian Jin. Although she had a dispensable attitude towards becoming an artist, she was still a little nervous when this moment came. She didn't expect to become a star herself One day, she was still a little excited.

After five minutes, no one came.

Dong Tiantian said: "It's already past nine o'clock, why haven't the people from Meihua arrived yet? Have you notified them of the specific address to meet?"

Qian Jin said: "I have notified, don't worry about my work, we are waiting Well, it should be here soon."

Dong Tiandian nodded.

9:10 ,

9:15 , and

9:20

time passed little by little, and Dong Tiantian's heart gradually cooled down. She asked Qian Jin: "The time has passed, why hasn't the person arrived yet? What do you mean!"

Qian Jin frowned: "I sent a message to my cousin just now, and he said that he was going to come, but he changed people temporarily. There is an artist among the people who came, and it is normal to be late. Let us Be patient." Obviously, he was also very dissatisfied with the other party's being late.

It wasn't until half past nine that Meihua's talents arrived late. Li Li and Ning Fei'er entered the private room and sat opposite Dong Tiantian and the others.

Li Li said: "I'm really sorry, we're late, we've been waiting for a long time."

Dong Tiantian frowned, the woman said she was embarrassed but there was no feeling of embarrassment in her tone, she just dealt with them politely.

Seeing Dong Tiantian pick up, Qian Jin said, "It's okay."

After Ning Fei'er sat down, she kept looking at Dong Tiantian, but Dong Tiantian used the initial appearance given by Xingwang, so she couldn't tell from her facial features. what come. Ning Fei'er sneered in her heart, this little girl is really cautious, Xingwang's image doesn't even have any personal characteristics.

Li Li glanced at Ning Fei'er, and then said to Qian Jin: "Hi, I am Li Li from Meihua Entertainment. I am responsible for this matter. You must be Qian Jin!"

"Yes, hello, Ms. Li." She looked at Dong Tiantian and

said, "This lady must be Ms. Tiantian, the singer of Bai Guai."

They introduced the meaning of the woman next to them.

Li Li didn't care about Dong Tiantian's attitude at all. Today's protagonist is not her, and they were half an hour late on purpose, so it's strange that Dong Tiantian's attitude is good.

"I don't know what Miss Tiantian thought about the conditions proposed by the company before?" Li Li looked at Dong Tiantian.

Dong Tiantian glanced at Qian Jin, Qian Jin said: "No problem, Ms. Tiantian agreed."

Li Li said: "Okay, since there is no problem, I will send the contract to your mailbox, you have a look at the terms, there is no problem ." We are discussing what needs to be changed."

A few seconds later, Qian Jin received an email in his mailbox, which contained two contracts, one was Qian Jin's agent contract, and the other was Dong Tiantian's artist contract. Qian Jin forwarded Dong Tiantian's contract to her.

Dong Tiantian just opened the contract. Li Li interrupted Dong Tiantian: "Miss Tiantian, before you read the contract, Miss Ning Feier has something to tell you."

Ning Feier said domineeringly: "Miss Tiantian, there is something I want to discuss things with you." The words were very polite, but the tone was very strong, more like informing than discussing.

Dong Tiantian is not stupid, she can see that people like Meihua today are not kind, and what Ning Feier will say next is probably the highlight.

Qian Jin stopped looking at the contract, and waited quietly for Ning Feier's next move.

Ning Fei'er said, "It's like this. I overheard Miss Tiantian's Bone Sorrow. I like it very much. I just happen to have a new album to be released. I want to use this song as the title song of my new album."

Dong Tiantian and Qian Jin looked at each other, is this intended to steal it? Dong Tiantian's face sank, and there was an air of displeasure all over her body.

Qian Jin was very angry. This was Dong Tiantian's greatest source of fame, how could she give it to others. Qian Jin said: "I'm sorry Miss Ning, we don't have the idea of ​​selling songs at the moment."

Ning Fei'er said lightly: "Then you can start thinking about it now."

Li Li's eyes flashed maliciously: "I think you still want to sell songs." I don't know who you are talking to. Ms. Ning Fei'er is the most popular artist in Meihua Entertainment. Miss Tiantian will join Meihua Company in the future, and she needs to be taken care of by Ms. Ning in every aspect. It's just a song, sweet Since Miss Tian can write the first song, she can naturally write the second one, so what does it matter if the first one is for Miss Ning, we should all be friends."

Ning Fei'er's face was filled with anger when she heard Li Li's words. It's a smug expression.

Qian Jin refused without thinking, "No way." It's a good thing to make friends, but Ning Fei'er in front of her is obviously a white-eyed wolf.

Ning Fei'er pointed at Dong Tiantian with her chin and asked, "Does Miss Tiantian think it's okay?"

Dong Tiantian sneered, "Of course not." After Ning Feier, Ning Feier will take care of her a little bit, but Ning Feier will always be on her head, and she will not have a bright future. Although there are eighty good songs in her mind, she doesn't want to make a wedding dress for others. She is already a dead person, and now she is reborn. Although she has a dispensable attitude towards being a star, she will never let people dominate her in her new life.

There are so many good songs in her mind, if she doesn't become the most popular one, and if she doesn't promote Chinese medicine, she will be sorry for this opportunity that God gave her.

Ning Fei'er leaned back on the chair, crossed her legs, and embraced her chest with her hands, "It's really not worth it, do you still want to enter Meihua? I told you that I offended Ning Fei'er, even if you If you join Meihua, I will let you never make it to the top."

Qian Jin said angrily: "The Federation is not the only entertainment company in Meihua."

Ning Fei'er sneered: "The entertainment industry is not big, but it is not big. Little boy, if you offend me, do you still want to hang out in this circle, as long as I say a word, no company will dare to sign you!"

Dong Tiantian showed a look of fear, and said cautiously: "Miss Ning, so you are so good, are you the first lady in the music industry? Or the first lady in the entertainment industry? Or a world-class singer? To be a person, you must know yourself, If you dont have long hands, you can cover the sky with one hand! You are so overbearing, be careful not to break your bones and tendons!

Dong Tiantians words hit Ning Feiers pain. There are many singers, and she is in an embarrassing situation now, and she will be crowned queen if she goes further. But she tried her best, no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't go any further.

There are already rumors outside that this is the pinnacle of her artistic career, and the media has even dubbed her Concubine Ning, saying that she is a firm concubine, but it is actually an insinuation that she will never be crowned queen in the music world in her life.

So when she heard Bai Gu Ai, she knew that her chance had come. With this song, she would definitely be able to go one step further and shut up those who were not optimistic about her.

Ning Fei'er stood up, put her hands on the table, leaned forward, and stared at Dong Tiantian: "So what, you are a newcomer with no identity and background, I want you to disappear in this circle." It's as easy as turning the sound off!"

Li Li stood up, supported Ning Fei'er's arm and said: "Fei'er, don't be angry, come and sit down first, we can discuss things!"

Ning Fei'er persuaded Ning Fei'er softly, and Li Li Li turned her head and raised her eyebrows and said to Dong Tiantian: "You don't even know what you are. Isn't it just a talent for composing. There are many people like you in the music world. The song you want to use is Give you face, don't give shame to me, offend Fei'er, you don't even think about messing around in the entertainment industry for a day! I advise you to be more sensible, give the song to Fei'er now, and Fei'er can take care of you in your career in the future "

Dong Tiantian felt that this Li Li was a bit strange, and kept fanning the flames here, for fear that she and Ning Fei'er would not be able to quarrel.

Dong Tiantian snorted coldly: "Hmph! Threatening me! Even if I burn the song, you won't take advantage of it! Get rid of this heart."

Qian Jin echoed: "Yes, if the sweet song is given to someone like you, it will tarnish her song. I have never seen such shameless people like you! You are shameless!" Ning Fei'er stood up , and said to Dong Tiantian and the others: "Oh, I've seen a lot of people like you! You have the backbone, and when you hit a wall everywhere in the entertainment industry, you will naturally crawl back and beg me!"

Dong Tiantian retorted: "When you are banned from the entertainment industry, I won't even give you the chance to crawl back and beg me! Thirty years in Hedong and thirty years in Hexi, let's see who has the last laugh."

Ning Fei'er seemed Hearing something from the Arabian Nights: "Block me? It's up to you! Okay, I want to see how you block me, I'll wait!" After speaking, Ning Fei'er pushed Li Li away and came out of the private room.

Li Li followed, and from an angle that Ning Feier couldn't see, Li Li kept sneering.

She thought in her heart, what happened to Ning Fei'er this time, you are to blame! They are also the lovers of the chairman, Li Like is much smarter than Ning Feier. Otherwise, among the chairman's many lovers, how could she be the only one who stayed in Meihua and still held a high position.

Li Li looks like Ning Fei'er with hatred in her eyes. This Ning Fei'er has always ignored her, always showing off the things the chairman bought her in front of her, mocking her in the open and in the dark. abandon.

She understands the chairman, the chairman is a pure businessman, and the most important thing a businessman cares about is profit. A talented composer like Dong Tiantian is like a hen that can lay golden eggs. As many good songs as she can write, she can make as many artists popular. At that time, what is a Ning Feier, and how many Ning Feier do she want? How many Mayfair have.

This time Ning Fei'er offended the chairman's hen and ran away, let's see how the chairman will deal with her.

After Ning Fei'er and Li Li left, Qian Jin called Zhang Fei, and Zhang Fei on the other side asked, "What's the matter?

Has he arrived yet?" Kim replied.

Zhang Fei laughed: "The matter is over! Contact me at this time to invite me to dinner?"

Qian Jin was furious, "He's still eating, I want to kill you! What the hell is that Ning Fei'er, who wants to snatch Tiantian's song, coerces and lures him with all eighteen martial arts, and wants me to crawl Go and beg her! Bitch! Let me tell you, Meihua, we are not going! Remember what happened this time, next time I see you, kid, I will tear you apart and make soup for you Do it!" Qian Jin hung up the phone, feeling a little better.

Dong Tiantian changed her seat silently, and sat opposite Qian Jin, "Meihua is out of business, what should we do next?"

Qian Jin's attitude was very optimistic: "I'm going to contact other entertainment companies, I believe it is Gold always shines. The entertainment companies like Zhengfeng, Xingmang, and Nanyu all have problems with Meihua, so I will try these companies."

Dong Tiantian said, "Did you do your homework well?"

Chapter 12 What to Play

Dong Tiantian got off Xingwang, and she found that her skirts were all wrinkled, it was impolite to go out like this, so she changed clothes before going downstairs.

I don't know who is looking for her, but the person who came here is definitely not Grandpa Chen and the others, because if it is Grandpa Chen, the second brother will directly say that Grandpa Chen is looking for her, not that there are guests looking for her.

Before reaching the downstairs, Dong Tiantian heard the laughter of the second brother, obviously the two had a very happy conversation. Arriving at the living room, the first thing that catches the eye is a few gift boxes on the table.

Dong Junyi pulled her over and introduced enthusiastically: "Tiantian, this is Zhang Qi, Uncle Zhang." "Uncle Zhang, this is my sister Dong Tiantian." When introducing Dong Tiantian, his tone was full of pride .

Zhang Qi looked very excited and went forward to hold Dong Tiantian's hand and said: "A hero born a boy! It's a hero born a boy. I didn't expect Tiantian to be so young. It seems that I am really old!"

Dong Tiantian was a little puzzled. What's the matter, uncle? She looked at Dong Junyi with questioning eyes.

Dong Junyi hurriedly rescued his little sister. Rescue Dong Tiantian's hand from Zhang Qi's: "Uncle Zhang, let's sit down and talk."

"Okay." Zhang Qi sat back on the sofa.

Dong Tiantian asked: "Uncle Zhang, I don't know who you are this time?"

Zhang Qi said: "I came here specially this time to thank Tiantian!"

Dong Tiantian blinked, with an expression of not killing sheep.

Zhang Qi continued; "My wife and I had a car accident when we came back from the reception. Mr. Chen told me that the situation at that time was very dangerous. My wife's condition could not last for the ambulance to come. You used magical means to save it. You saved my wifes life, and you saved her and our whole family, thank you so much!"

It turned out to be this matter, and the current technology is really amazing. She has seen Uncle Zhangs injuries. The injury was serious, and I didn't expect it to heal so soon.

"It should be, people with conscience will help in this situation!" Dong Tiantian said politely.

Zhang Qi smiled: "Yes, but they don't have such unpredictable means as Tiantian. Speaking of it, God has treated us favorably. Let me and my husband and wife meet Tiantian at such a critical moment."

Dong Tian I smiled sweetly, thinking that God has treated all of us preferentially, otherwise I would not be reborn.

Zhang Qi put a car key on the table: "I bought a new car for Tiantian, and I put it in the yard now, I hope Tiantian likes it."

Dong Junyi said; It 's precious!"

Zhang Qi smiled and said, "What is this thing? Tiantian saved my wife and saved my life. This thing is not as important as my life. Jun Yi, this is my uncle's communication number , You save it. I opened an entertainment company in the main star, and I also have some connections here in Nanyuxing. If you and Tiantian encounter any problems in the future, you can find uncle. It doesnt matter if you get into trouble, and uncle will support you. "

Before Dong Junyi could speak, Dong Tiantian asked first; "What's the name of Uncle's entertainment company? There are many big stars in it, right?"

Zhang Qi replied modestly: "The company is called Nanyu Entertainment. There are a few artists, but that's okay. Not a big star."

Dong Tiantian looked at Zhang Qi with starry eyes, a pillow, a pillow, and the pillow was delivered to the door by herself when she fell asleep! "Pillows. Ah no, that, Uncle Zhang, I have something to ask for your opinion. After all, you are a professional.

" There are roles suitable for you in several scripts!" Zhang Qi thought, if Dong Tiantian wants to develop in this direction, he will give her a lot of popularity, which can be regarded as repaying her life-saving grace, not to mention that Dong Tiantian is also good at Chinese medicine, sooner or later she will be very popular. Zhongwu. Forming a good relationship early now will bring a lot of benefits to the future. Who can guarantee that he will be healthy in the future, and sooner or later he will find her one day.

Dong Tiantian shook her head: "No, how did you say it? Forget it, Uncle Zhang, you should listen to this first."

Dong Tiantian turned on her portable optical computer and played the Bone Sorrow she recorded.

At the end of the song, the two people in the living room were still immersed in the atmosphere created by the song. Zhang Qi first woke up and asked eagerly: "Tiantian, how did you get this song? Do you know the author of the song? You must Introduce me to him!"

Dong Junyi also looked at Dong Tiantian, he didn't know that the younger sister had such a friend.

Under the watchful eyes of the two, Dong Tiantian felt a lot of pressure: "Actually, I wrote this song!

" Come to Uncle's company, Uncle will definitely give you the best treatment, and you will become the most dazzling star!" Zhang Qi immediately promised to seduce Dong Tiantian.

Dong Junyi looked at Dong Tiantian with questioning eyes. How could the little girl compose music if she didn't even know the notes? Dong Tiantian blinked at Dong Junyi, and then pointed to her own brain.

Dong Junyi suddenly realized that it was also an inherited skill.

Seeing Dong Junyi's expression, Dong Tiantian heaved a sigh of relief. Sure enough, the inheritance stone is omnipotent. Anyway, how many little bastards there are in it has the final say.

Dong Tiantian turned her attention back to Zhang Qi: "Uncle Zhang, the thing is actually like this. When I was bored, I applied for an account in Xiuse and recorded the songs I wrote. I wanted to see the effect. Later I My friend asked me to log out of Xiuses account after listening to it, saying that my song is very good, and I wasted it on Xiuse.

Zhang Qi nodded in agreement: Yes, your friend is right!

Dong Tiantian continued: Then My friend helped me contact Meihua,"

Zhang Qi hurriedly said after hearing that someone had contacted Meihua for her, "Tiantian, where is Meihua? Uncle is better than here. Uncle will give you the best in everything!"

Dong Tiantian interrupted: "Uncle, after listening to me, I have already made up my mind and decided to go to Uncle's place!" Her words gave Zhang Qi reassurance.

"Well, yes, we are also our own family. It is ten thousand times better to be in our own place than to be in an outsider's place. Don't you think so?" Zhang Qi said.

Dong Junyi looked at Zhang Qi, Uncle Zhang's method of soliciting connections was too fast, one surnamed Dong and the other surnamed Zhang, they became their own family when they met for the first time.

Dong Tiantian said: "Well, yes! It is because we are a family, so I have to clarify some things with Uncle Zhang, so that Uncle Zhang will not know these things from others in the future."

Zhang Qi nodded: "Yes, It 's sweet and thoughtful."

Dong Junyi's eyes widened, protruding, little sister, second brother really underestimated you! What you swallowed wasn't the inheritance stone, it was the exquisite heart with seven apertures.

"Meihua set out a condition for me, saying that the songs I wrote could only be sold to the company in the future. I agreed, but when signing the contract, the person from Meihua brought a person named Ning Fei'er. This Ning Feier Ning Feier asked me to give her my song, but I didn't agree, and then we quarreled, and Ning Feier said that she would make me never succeed in the music world, she seemed very powerful."

Zhang Qi hummed With a laugh, "Don't worry, although this Ning Fei'er has some connections, she is also an old man in the music industry, but her connections are not as wide as the people she offended, and she is from Meihua, so she can't control our Nanyu Don't worry, Tiantian, even if Ning Fei'er comes out to trouble her uncle in the future, I will help you clear her up." The more Zhang Qi looks at Dong Tiantian now, the more cute he feels, no matter how he looks at it, he likes it.

"Thank you, Uncle!"

"My family, why are you being polite. By the way, Tiantian, you just said that you recorded the song yourself in Xiuse, so you also sang this song?"

Dong Tiandian nodded: "You can't sing well. Uncle laughed."

"What's wrong, Tiantian sings very well, but she lacks some skills, so we will sign the contract first, and then I will ask them to draw up a training plan. Nan Yu's headquarters is in the main star. When the time comes, we will Go to the headquarters for training for a while."

Dong Tiantian said: "Uncle, why don't you go? I'm still young and I have to go to school. I don't want to appear in the public eye too early. It's not convenient to go to school like that, and everyone will stare at me. watch."

"Okay, then, let's sign the contract first, and then I will send someone to Nan Yuxing to train you. From now on, all the work will be done in Nan Yuxing as much as possible. Keep your external image mysterious first. When you think you can I will arrange for you to appear in public."

This arrangement is ideal, Dong Tiantian said; "Thank you Uncle, Uncle, I have something else to do."

Now Dong Tiantian's status in Zhang Qi's heart is higher than that of his own son Let alone one thing, a hundred things are fine: "If you have anything to say, Tiantian, as long as uncle can do it, I will help Tiantian do it."

Dong Tiantian said: "I promise to let my friend be my friend ." Im an agent.

Its a small matter, Ill call the company later, and you can ask your friend to go to the company to report directly, and Ill let another agent take him. Zhang Qi thought it was something difficult , I didn't expect it to be such a small thing.

"Thank you uncle!"

"Okay, then Tiantian, I'll come over tomorrow, and then I will bring the contract."

"Okay!" The

two brothers and sisters sent Zhang Qi to the door, and Dong Tiantian saw the levitation in the yard at a glance. Che: "This car looks very good, second brother, isn't it very expensive!"

Dong Junyi's mood is very complicated now, both gratified and disappointed. No need for your own protection. It seems that there is a feeling of growing up in my family.

Dong Junyi came to the front of the car: "This is the latest model of suspension car produced by Huaya. The market value is about one million. Brother used to like Huaya's car the most!"

"Second brother, don't be sad. I don't want to see you so sad. Let's, let's drive this car in the future and sell the old one!"

Dong Junyi smiled, yes, the eldest brother must hope that he will not be immersed in the sadness of the past, and he will hope that he will take good care of the little one. Sister and mother.

In the evening, after Dong Tiantian completed the treatment for Dong Junyi, she wrote Zhang Qi's matter and sent it to Qian Jin in an email. Qian Jin immediately replied to the email and asked for a meeting. It was still the same cafe. Qian Jin hugged Dong Tiantian and screamed. In the end, Dong Tiantian slapped him several times on the head to suppress his excitement.

The next day, Dong Tiantian went to give Beibei acupuncture early in the morning, and was told by Grandpa Wang that the application for intangible cultural heritage had already been submitted, and an investigation team from the main star would come down to inspect her in the next few days.

Dong Tiantian blinked, Xingchang was really in a hurry.

It's normal to send an investigation team down to investigate, but Dong Tiantian thinks that this investigation is very problematic. Didn't it mean that Chinese medicine has been lost? No one knows Chinese medicine. How can the people from the main star investigate her?

Let a group of people who don't understand Chinese medicine come to investigate whether a Chinese medicine doctor understands Chinese medicine, what kind of game is this!

Chapter Thirteen Investigation

Chen Shouye and the others were obviously more nervous than Dong Tiantian about the matter of the inspection team, and they were on the alert every day. This gave Dong Tiantian the illusion that the inspection team was actually here to investigate Grandpa Chen and the others.

Dong Tiantian's schedule was very full. On the third day after signing the contract with Zhang Qi, Nan Yu's training teacher arrived. There were not only music teachers, but also dance, etiquette, modeling, makeup and other teachers.

After asking, Dong Tiantian knew that this is a compulsory course for artists. Looking at the full class schedule, the class has been arranged until the middle of the night. Dong Tiantian felt as if she wanted to cry but had no tears. She never worked so hard when she was taking the postgraduate entrance examination.

In the afternoon after five days, the delegation finally arrived. Dong Tiantian was notified to go to Xingchang's office for inspection.

For the sake of auspiciousness, Dong Junyi specially used Dong Tiantian in a new car.

When they arrived at Xingchang's office, Chen Shouye waited downstairs. When he saw Dong Tiantian and the others coming, he quickly brought them into the office building. At the door of a conference room, Chen Shouye said, "Tiantian, don't be nervous, you will do it."

Dong Tiantian gave Chen Shouye a smile, and Dong Junyi helped Dong Tiantian tidy up her clothes, "Tiantian, don't worry." I'm afraid, the second brother is waiting for you outside."

Dong Tiantian blinked, the hands of the second brother tidying his clothes trembled slightly, why did she feel that the second brother seemed more nervous than she was.

Chen Shouye knocked on the door. Xingchang's secretary opened the door, nodded to Chen Shouye, and led Dong Tiantian in.

There is a rectangular conference table in the meeting room, and there are two rows of people sitting on the left and right sides. Dong Tiantian saw Wang Chen in the row on the right. It seems that the row on the right is Nan Yuxing's local officials.

The official on the right looked at Dong Tiantian very gently, and Wang Chen even gave Dong Tiantian an encouraging wink.

And those people on the left looked at Dong Tiantian with scrutiny, especially the woman sitting in the second place, who looked at Dong Tiantian with an undisguised disdain. And the person sitting in the middle didn't know whether it was the star leader or the leader of the investigation team.

Dong Tiantian looked at this person carefully, his smile was very decent, giving people a feeling of hiding everything.

The secretary asked Dong Tiantian to sit down at the other end of the table, just facing the person with a very decent smile. After the secretary settled Dong Tiantian, she sat down at the end on the right.

The person in the middle said to Dong Tiantian: "Ms. Dong Tiantian, hello, I am the star leader of Nanyuxing, Sikong Yao, this time I invite you to inspect the application of intangible cultural heritage, the one on my right hand These ten are members of the investigation team from the main star. This is the head of the investigation team Zhao..." The star leader introduced the members of the investigation team to Dong Tiantian in turn.

Dong Tiantian nodded to the star leader and the members of the inspection team, her attitude was neither humble nor overbearing. There is no intention to please the other party because of the other party's identity. Although Dong Tiantian's expression was a little pale, but Xingchang was very satisfied, he was not shocked by honor or disgrace, and did not lose Nan Yuxing's face.

The second middle-aged woman under the head of the star said; "I read in ancient books that Chinese medicine is difficult to learn, and those who are really capable are old Chinese medicine practitioners. What can this girl understand at such a young age! You Nan Yu Could it be that Xing wants to upgrade and is crazy, so he deliberately came up with this trick. Our time is very precious, and we don't spend it playing games with people from low-level planets like you."

Xingchang's smile revealed With chills; "Deputy Head Wang, if you feel that completing the work assigned to you by the Federation is a waste of time, you can complain to the Federation. If the Federation agrees with your point of view, you can come and dismiss me as the star leader." .As for questions about Chinese medicine, you should ask Ms. Tiantian, not me."

Everyone turned their attention to Dong Tiantian.

Dong Tiantian blinked. The deputy leader Wang was obviously here to mess things up. Now that he is in Nanyuxing, he must firmly express his position and stand on the side of the star leader.

"Auntie! Didn't you grow up so old all at once? Didn't you grow up from a baby to a child, from a child to a teenager, then youth, middle age, little by little?

" Chang's face is gloomy, what is the woman's most taboo, taboo to be told that she is old, or being told that she is old by a young and beautiful girl to her face. : "What do you mean by saying this? Is the child polite? How do you speak!"

Dong Tiantian said innocently: "Am I wrong? Don't people grow up little by little like this? Auntie, you are really strange. You grow up little by little, but ask others to grow up. When you grow old all of a sudden, dont Chinese medicine grow old when you are young, from young Chinese medicine to old Chinese medicine.

Which Chinese medicine is seventy or eighty years old when it is born. Thats not Chinese medicine, its a monster! The book says so completely It is because Chinese medicine practitioners at that age have already accumulated a certain amount of experience and reputation. It is just a modest statement.

Could it be that doctors who have just graduated from medical school will not see a doctor because they are young, and older doctors have more patients? With some fame, we say they have the ability, which is normal. Auntie, why do you deliberately distort the meaning of the ancient book. (God knows who is distorting the meaning of the ancient book.)

This aunt, as a member of the Federation , Shouldnt we hope that this kind of intangible cultural heritage is more and more, and the federation is getting better and better? Auntie, you came up and made a conclusion without even inspecting and denying our Nan Yuxings application. Could it be that auntie hopes that the federation Will there be no new intangible cultural heritage in the future?" The

woman retorted: "I didn't mean that, how can I hope that there will be no intangible cultural heritage in the Federation in the future! Don't talk nonsense!"

Dong Tiantian Chasing and fighting: "What does that aunt mean, that I hope that there will be no new intangible cultural heritage in Nan Yuxing?"

"I don't mean that either!"

"What does that aunt mean?"

His face was flushed: "I, I, I'm boring!"

Xingchang cast admiring glances at Dong Tiantian. This old woman has never stopped talking since she arrived, and she has never said a good word. Now she is seen by Dong Tiantian. Tian Ding's speechlessness is really relieved.

The head of the group glared at the woman, pretended to cough and said, "Let's get to the point, Miss Dong Tiantian, and I'm going to ask you some questions. Are you ready?"

Dong Tiantian nodded.

Head Zhao asked : "Miss , please tell me what the four examinations refer to?

"

Wait for a purposeful observation to detect visceral lesions..."

Then the group leader asked some other questions, and Dong Tiantian answered very well, some of which were even more comprehensive than the materials they found. The head of Tianhui Chinese Medicine also somewhat believed this time.

The deputy head said: "What's the use of being able to answer questions? Do Chinese medicine doctors point out your problems to see patients?"

"Auntie, if you don't even understand these questions, how can you see patients?" Dong Tiantian really felt that This deputy head has a lot of brains and always gives her a chance to run on her.

The head of the group was a little displeased, and the deputy head made him very unhappy today.

The group leader said, "I heard that Ms. Dong Tiantian knows acupuncture. I wonder if Ms. Dong can demonstrate it to us

.

" Come!" Dong Tiantian gave him acupuncture every day for the past few days, and he obviously felt that his sleep was much better than before.

The deputy head retorted: "You can't, you are all Nan Yuxing's people, who knows if you will cheat and cheat the inspection team together." Wang Chen was stared

at by her eyes: "Who are you talking about!"

The chief hurriedly comforted Wang Chen, Wang Lao Wang Lao yelled, and it took a long time to let Wang Chen calm down.

Wang Chen stared fiercely at the deputy head from his position, and the deputy head seemed to have ascertained something from Wang Chen's excitement just now, looked at Wang Chen proudly, and then said: "How about this, let the inspection team Someone asked her to do acupuncture to prevent Nan Yuxing from cheating, so I have to guard against it, who knows what people from these lower planets will do to upgrade."

Wang Chen's anger that had just calmed down surged up again. Just when she was about to get angry, Dong Tiantian gave Wang Chen a look that looked at me. Wang Chen immediately calmed down, as if the anger just now was fake.

"I think this proposal is good. Starting from Auntie, I will give each of you an injection so that everyone can experience it."

The members of the inspection team looked at each other and agreed. It's safer to do this. They don't know Chinese medicine at first. If they can feel it for themselves, they can make a conclusion and draw conclusions. Tian Tian glanced at her and said, "Don't think I didn't see it, you flirted with that old man as soon as you came in, trying to cheat your rank, I won't let you succeed! A low-level star is a low-level star."

Dong Tiantian picked up the acupuncture needle After checking it, I was very angry, isn't it because I live on the earth. What's so great, I used to live on the earth and I don't even want to live here! What the hell!

Grandpa Wang just encouraged her with his eyes, and he just said that she was flirting with Grandpa Wang. Dong Tiantian

took out an acupuncture needle and walked to the head of the group, and stuck a needle on the head of the group: "Boss, you can't move your body from the neck down."

The needle went down, and after the needle was done, he explained: "The acupuncture point I have needled is so hard that the mouth can't say that the whole body can't move."

Dong Tiantian walked behind the next team member and injected the needle: "The acupuncture point I needled, It can make him unable to lift his left arm. The

team member tried the arm as if it was not his own: I really cant lift it!

The person next to him pinched his arm; Does it hurt?

Of course it hurts nonsense It's gone!"

Dong Tiantian came to the back of the second member who pinched him and stabbed him in the back of the waist: "My needle will make you unable to move your lower body."

Dong Tiantian stabbed the third member of the group, and the member Three started laughing. Dong Tiantian pulled out the needle and member San stopped laughing.

Member three said in amazement: "It's amazing, I obviously don't want to laugh but I can't control myself laughing all the time."

Member four said expectantly; "Quickly needle me, needle me."

Dong Tiantian gave four needles to one member , member four began to cry. She pulled out the acupuncture needles, and the fourth member of the group gave himself a smooth ride and wiped away his tears. "It's a feeling I've never experienced before, can you prick me again. I want to experience the feeling of laughing."

Dong Tiantian needled his laugh point again as she said. Member four started laughing. Dong Tiantian pulled out the needle, and member four let out a sigh of relief, "I didn't expect Chinese medicine to be so miraculous. It's completely different from what I imagined. My imagination is too narrow!"

member five urged; "It's my turn, it's my turn." Alright !"

Dong Tiantian glanced at member five, turned around and asked, "Are there any short needles?" The

secretary said, "Yes!" Then she pushed a box of short needles on the table, and the needle box slid down to Dong Tiantian. at hand.

The fifth member of the group is a woman. Dong Tiantian pinched her chin with one hand and looked at her face: "I didn't sleep well last night, and the dark circles appeared. I'll give you a few injections when the meeting is over. Guaranteed Your dark circles will disappear immediately."

Wu Yi, a member of the team, looked forward to: "Okay, let's get the needle!"

"Close your eyes," Dong Tiantian needled a few needles around her eyes.

Member Six is ​​a middle-aged man with purple lips. Dong Tiantian looked at him seriously: "Do you often feel uncomfortable in your heart, but you can't

find out what's wrong?" "How do you know?" Only he knows these things.

Dong Tiantian didn't answer his question, she picked up his wrist and cut his pulse: "Do you often have shortness of breath, fatigue, and heart palpitations?"

Team member six nodded hurriedly: "Yes. But I went to the hospital to check them Say I'm healthy."

"This is the disadvantage of Western medicine. If there is no disease in the organ, the disease cannot be detected, and many symptoms are attributed to neurological diseases." Dong Tiantian injected two needles into the man's hand and arm, and then instructed: " You remember these two positions, they are the acupuncture points of the heart, you can press these two positions in the future when your heart feels uncomfortable."

"Thank you, Miss Dong!" The

seven members of the group

"You are not enough energy and blood, go back and eat some red dates and American ginseng, Don't eat ginseng or you will get angry. I will give you an injection now to make you more energetic." Dong Tiantian, the

eighth member of the reunion

, cut his pulse and pressed on his lower back. The cold sweat came down, Dong Tiantian said something in his ear, and the eight members of the group nodded excitedly. Seeing this situation, the first few team members quit immediately, "Miss Tiantian

, give us a diagnosis too!"

"

Yes!"

"Exactly!" "You can't treat them differently!"

Sincerely from the heart.

Chapter Fourteen

Ning Fei'er is having a very bad time these days, she failed to win Bai Guai, and was angered by Dong Tiantian. As soon as he returned to the company, he was called in by the chairman to scold him. The most annoying thing was that Li Li actually got into trouble at this time and pushed all the responsibility for the failure of the contract to her. Of course, it was also her responsibility, Li Li was just acting as a combustion aid. But people like Ning Fei'er don't know how to reflect on themselves, and will only blame others when something goes wrong.

The chairman ordered her to sign that Tiantian no matter what means she used.

The next day she had no choice but to approach Zhang Fei with the cheek to ask him to contact his cousin for help. Who knew that as soon as Qian Jin answered the call, she saw her face on the other end of the video, and she was ridiculed by the other party before she could speak, and then hung up the phone.

Ning Feier trembled with anger, no one dared to do this to her!

That night Ning Feier was called to the office by the chairman and scolded again. Only then did she know that Tiantian went to Nanyu with Bai Guai. For this reason, Nan Yu's boss made a special phone call to ridicule the chairman.

From that day on, the chairman had a new favorite, and Ning Feier's life in the company went day by day. Not only did she have to endure the cynicism of other artists, but she also had to compete with the chairman's new favorite for a job.

But how could she win it? Just like her back then, with the support of the chairman, the journey went smoothly. No one dared to compete with her, and no one could compete with her.

So Ning Feier gave up her heart and jumped to Xingmang.

The first sister of Meihua switched to Xingmang and became a headline, and the entertainment industry was revived.

Ning Fei'er said in public that the reason for her job-hopping is because the company gave the title song of her new album to another singer, a newcomer who is about to sign a contract with Meihua.

If Dong Tiantian knew about this, she would definitely applaud Ning Feier. Sister Ning, you have reached a new level of shamelessness and created a new world high.

After Ning Fei'er's fans learned of the incident, they were furious, and frantically left messages on Meihua's star network platform to defend Ning Fei'er.

How could you bully our goddess Mayfair like this!

Hand over the newcomer! We want to flog the corpse!

∑‖‖ Shameless!

. ...

More fans speculated that the reason why Meihua did this was because the newcomer had an affair with the chairman of Meihua.

Then one leg was passed to three, four, five, six and seven legs.

Some fans even broke the news that they once saw the chairman of Meihua kissing the new couple in the parking lot of that hotel.

Someone also posted a picture of a villa, saying that the chairman of Meihua bought the new villa for the newcomer, and used it as a golden house to hide her beauty.

Everyone was guessing who this rookie was who forced Ning Feier to quit, so Meihua's rookie was shot.

Someone created a post called, who is the newcomer who forced the first sister away?

There was a heated discussion on the star network, and all the new female artists of Meihua were pulled out and picked up.

After picking up female artists, there was no result.

They picked up the male artist again, who knows if it is a man disguised as a woman, who knows if Chairman Meihua has a unique taste, likes men, or weird-shaped creatures like transvestites.

Just when Meihua's sweeping aunts were pulled out, Ning Fei'er revealed that the other party used some means to hook up with Nanyu Entertainment.

When disaster strikes, Zhang Qi, the boss of Nanyu Entertainment, conspires with a newcomer.

The first sister Nan Yu is about to follow in the footsteps of the first sister Meihua. For

a while, a hundred flowers bloom on the star network, and various posts are contending.

The most ironic statement is that there are actually no newcomers, it was the CEO of Nanyu Entertainment who had an affair with the boss of Meihua Entertainment and Ning Feier broke it, and the title song was just Meihua's way to drive Ning Feier away.

While people made all kinds of unreliable guesses, they didn't forget to pull out the newcomers of Nanyu Entertainment to show the public. After going through the eight generations of their ancestors one by one, they found that each of them was suspected, and each of them was not suspected.

With no results, Ning Fei'er's fans began to attack indiscriminately. Nanyu Entertainment, Meihua Entertainment, both men and women, as long as they were newcomers, were within their attack range. Anyway, one of you is always the new x.

Afterwards, old man Nan Yu posted a post in support of the newcomer, fans of Nan Yu's stars and Ning Fei'er's fans began to fight each other, blackmailing each other.

Starman's entertainers came to help the venue again, giving Ning Fei'er a stand and cheer.

The stars of Meihua Entertainment collectively attacked Ning Fei'er out of the idea of ​​revenge and revenge.

More and more fans and artists joined this melee, and the area affected became wider and wider. In the end, no one cared about who the x rookie was.

Dong Tiantian didn't know that her song hadn't been released yet, and it had already set off a huge wave on the star network.

After the inspection team left, Xingchang's smile never stopped.

In the days that followed, Dong Tiantian was busy with patients and classes, and the MV production for Bai Guai was also in full swing. This time, the video made by Dong Tiantian was used as the prototype and modified.

Nan Yu rented a large number of mechs, filmed battle videos on the periphery of Hemei Planet, and filmed scenes outside the main planet, and invited a well-known actor to play a guest role in it.

But all of this has nothing to do with Dong Tiantian.

She is making the final recording at Nan Yuxing. Under the guidance of the music teacher, Dong Tiantian has already mastered some singing skills, which is enough to sing Bai Gu Ai.

The recording of Nan Yuxing's song was completed simultaneously with the filming of the mv, and the rest of the post-production will also be completed within a week.

After leaving the recording studio, Dong Tiantian saw her second brother waiting for her in the studio outside the recording studio with rock sugar water: "Little sister, are you tired?"

Dong Tiantian took the rock sugar water and poured it in gulps. "Not tired, second brother!"

Zhang Qi said to Dong Tiantian: "Sing very well, don't leave in a while, Uncle Zhang invites you to have a big meal!"

The two brothers and sisters smiled happily, "Thank you, Uncle Zhang!"

Zhang Qi also smiled happily: "You are a family in everything, Tiantian's songs are very well written, remember to inform uncle in time if Tiantian has any new works. "

Dong Tiantian pondered for a while: "Actually, I have a song here now, but it was sung by a boy, so I didn't record it." Zhang Qi didn't expect such a surprise when he said it casually: "Really, the song There, do you need me to drive you back to get it?"

Dong Tiantian shook her head: "No, I'll sing it again, Uncle Zhang, how about listening to the song first."

"Okay!" Zhang Qi hurriedly opened the door of the recording studio, Not only Zhang Qi, the sound engineer and everyone in the room are looking forward to Dong Tiantian's new song.

Dong Tiantian adjusted her voice and sang Loyalty and Serve the Country a cappella. She modified the lyrics to change China into Huaxia, which is more in line with the current trend.

Although Dong Tiantian can't sing with the momentum of Tu Ge, the melody is high-pitched, and the lyrics make people feel excited when they hear it. The songs are full of heroic feelings of a man defending his family and the country, which cover up Dong Tiantian's shortcomings.

Zhang Qi rushed into the recording studio and gave Dong Tiantian a big bear hug: "Tiantian, you surprised me so much! This will be a masterpiece handed down from generation to generation, maybe it will be selected as a military song by a certain army." Great! Great!"

Dong Tiantian stuck out her tongue in her heart, a masterpiece is certain, it may not be handed down, if it can be handed down, it would have been handed down long ago, and it's her turn to show off here.

Zhang Qi walked around the recording studio a few times excitedly, and then ordered to his assistant: "Immediately! Immediately! Let all Nan Yu's male singers come to my place to gather, we must hurry up, will" Zhang Qi turned his head and asked Dong Tiantian, "What's the name of this song?"

"Serve the country with loyalty."

"Yes, serve the country with loyalty, that's a good name!" Now in Zhang Qi's eyes, as long as Dong Tiantian says it, there is nothing wrong with it.

"Let them all gather at Nanyuxing, let Tiantian choose which one is suitable for singing this song, and record Jingloyalty to serve the country as soon as possible. It will be released at the same time as Bai Guai. Of these two songs, one sings the song of a woman. The voice of the heart, one sings the voice of a man, one strong and one soft, very good, and the scene of the live release will be very hot! There is no doubt that these two songs will definitely become the hottest singles of the year."

Zhang Qi thought Thinking about the grand occasion after the song came out, the more he thought about it, the more excited he was, Zhang Qi pulled Dong Tiantian: "Tiantian, let's go to eat, and then let's go out to play, I'll take Yemei down, let's have a good time tonight!" Dong Junyi came to them with a dark face and pulled Dong Tiantian behind him: "Uncle Zhang, Tiantian is not yet an adult and is not suitable to go to that kind of place!"

Zhang Qi only reacted at this time. He regarded Dong Tiantian as one of his clients: "Uncle's fault, uncle's fault! Let's eat first, and I'll take you shopping after dinner. Isn't it said that women like shopping the most? Uncle takes you shopping, what do you like to buy?" What, uncle pays for it!"

Excited Zhang Qi took the two brothers and sisters to dinner, during which Zhang Qi's optical brain kept ringing, communicating one after another. After a meal, the two brothers and sisters ate very happily, and Zhang Qi was also very happy when he was busy. Originally planned to take the two brothers and sisters to go shopping, but suddenly all the male artists of the company were recruited to gather at Nan Yuxing. Coins, let them shop by themselves.

After receiving the money, Dong Tiantian immediately transferred the money into the second brother's account. The second brother had a lot of money for the housekeeper, and she is a minor now and doesn't need so much money.

Dong Jun accepted the money with a smile, and sighed in his heart, the little girl has really grown up!

Dong Junyi led Dong Tiantian out of the hotel and asked, "Little sister, where do you want to go shopping?"

Dong Tiantian's body softened and leaned on Dong Junyi: "Second brother, I want to go home and sleep, these days are so hard Ah, I want to sleep in the dark and wake up naturally!"

Dong Junyi straightened Dong Tiantian's body: "Okay, then let's go quickly, and you can go to bed early when you get home!"

This time, Dong Tiantian didn't know who was sleeping, and when she woke up, it was already the morning of the next day, she tidied herself hastily, she didn't even bother to eat breakfast, so she ran to give Beibei acupuncture. When she arrived at Grandpa Wang's house, she found that there were a lot of old people in the house, some of whom she had met during the investigation, and they were all Nan Yuxing's officials. After seeing the magic of traditional Chinese medicine, they came to seek medical treatment one after another, treating diseases and mildew to strengthen their bodies, so Dong Tiantian changed from a few needles to a dozen needles.

After finally leaving Wang Chen's house, Dong Tiantian threw herself on the sofa as soon as she got home: "a1. I'm hungry, I want to eat!"

"Alright miss."

a1 brought out some snacks and a glass of milk from the kitchen . Dong Tiantian gulped down the snacks: "A1, where is the second brother?"

"The young master went to the hospital to visit his wife."

Dong Tiantian felt that her daughter was a bit remiss, and she almost forgot that she still had an old lady. Now, looking around at home, I'm too busy to find Bei these days, it's my second brother who is taking care of her. Sending myself to class, then shipping myself home in the middle of the night sleepy and blindfolded. The second brother not only accepted the responsibility of being an older brother, but also resisted the responsibility of being a parent. The second brother has been silently supporting her in his own way.

Thinking of this, Dong Tiantian couldn't eat. She had been busy with her own affairs these days and didn't care about her second brother's condition. Before, she wanted to find a way to get some medicinal materials from Grandpa Chen, and it was both research and recording. She had forgotten all about it.

Dong Tiantian turned on the optical brain and dialed Chen Shouye's phone, and soon Chen Shouye's image appeared on the optical brain.

"Tiantian, why did you think of contacting Grandpa Chen?"

Dong Tiantian said, "Grandpa Chen, I want to trouble you with something like this. I want to buy some medicinal materials but I don't know where I can buy them."

Upon hearing the medicinal materials, Chen Shouye became excited: "Does Tiantian want to grab traditional Chinese medicine? The kind that prescribes prescriptions? Like in ancient times?"

Dong Tiantian nodded.

Chen Shouye said happily: "That's great. The book says that traditional Chinese medicine combined with acupuncture has the best effect. I've always wanted to try it."

Dong Tiantian is embarrassing, what is there to try with this thing, and you are not sick.

Chen Shouye continued; "Tiantian, we agreed that you will prescribe me the medicine first when the medicinal materials come back!"

Dong Tiantian nodded, thinking that it would be fine to prescribe the medicine, but he was afraid that you wouldn't be able to drink it.

"That's okay, you can make a list and send it to me, and write down the requirements for medicinal materials, and I will find a way."

"Thank you, Grandpa Chen!" Hanging up the communication, Dong Tiantian began to make a list of medicinal materials on the optical brain, and opened the door at this time The sound sounded, and I saw a muscular young man with Dong Junyi on his back and his auxiliary mech hanging on his chest.

"What's going on here!"

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 15 Security

The young man put Dong Junyi on the sofa, and Dong Junyi said to the young man, "Sit down, you're welcome!" The young man

put the auxiliary mecha aside and sat on the sofa.

Dong Tiantian hurried to Dong Junyi's side; "What happened to the second brother!"

Dong Junyi said: "It's okay, the auxiliary mech broke down on the way back, but fortunately, I met Zhao Meng, and he sent me back."

Dong Tian Tian said to Zhao Meng: "Thank you so much today! Stay and have lunch together."

Zhao Meng said: "Then excuse me!"

Dong Junyi smiled and said: "No, you are too polite!"

Dong Tian Tian looked at Zhao Meng, and the more he looked, the more familiar he looked: "I think I really want to meet you."

Dong Junyi echoed: "Yeah, the first time I saw him, I thought we had met before, but I couldn't remember. Have you seen it there?"

Zhao Meng said, "Classic handicraft store." The

two brothers and sisters suddenly realized that it was him. He was one of the two young people who came in later, but he didn't speak.

A1 brought a pot of tea and some snacks. As for what Dong Tiantian ate, a1 had already put away the food. A1 always kept in mind the young master's instructions. Don't let others eat what the lady likes. Dong Tiantian pointed at Dong Junyi's. The auxiliary mecha asked: "What about the mecha? Where do we send it for repair?"

Dong Junyi found it difficult: "Nan Yuxing can't repair it. This mecha was applied for by my father's comrades from the army, so I can only send it back. Maintenance of the main star."

"It will take many days to go back and forth, why don't we buy individual mechas to deal with it for a while." Dong Tiantian said.

Zhao Meng said: "Actually, I can help with repairs. I just checked that the problem is not serious, and it can be repaired today."

Dong Junyi said: "Great, then I will trouble you!"

Zhao Meng took Dong Junyi's mecha and began to check it. Dong Junyi asked a1 to bring some tools for Zhao Meng, and the two sat together and chatted. Dong Tiantian listened to a few words, they were all mechs, Star Wars and other topics, as if the topics between men always revolved around war.

Dong Junyi chatted very happily, while Zhao Meng was chatting with him while repairing the mech, his appearance of being single-minded and dual-purpose was quite charming. Although Dong Tiantian was not interested in the things they talked about, but the second brother was happy that she was happy to be here as a company, and she tried her best to treat herself as a vase.

When the communication sounded, Dong Tiantian turned on the optical brain, and it was Zhang Qi's call.

"Tiantian, everyone is here, is it convenient for you? Come and choose a singer?" Zhang Qi's tone was full of excitement when he spoke, immersed in the imminent success, completely ignoring the fact that it was almost time for lunch , At this time, calling Dong Tiantian out will delay her meal.

Dong Tiantian said: "Okay, I'll go there right away, but there are guests at home, and the second brother can't go out. Uncle Zhang, can you send a car to pick me up."

"No problem." Zhang Qi readily agreed.

At this time, Dong Junyi thought that the little girl hadn't eaten yet, so he ordered: "" a1. Pack some of her favorite snacks for the lady. Then he said to Dong Tiantian: "Remember to eat the snacks on the way, you didn't eat breakfast." "

Zhao Meng looked at Dong Junyi, his eyes flashed.

a1 packed the dim sum in a small delicate lunch box and handed it to Dong Tiantian. Dong Tiantian took the lunch box and said: "Well, I see, second brother don't worry. Waving the lunch box to Dong Junyi, she left the villa.

After waiting for a while at the entrance of the villa, a suspension rushed over and stood beside Dong Tiantian. Zhang Qi opened the car door: "Tiantian, get in the car!" "

Dong Tiantian sat in the co-pilot's seat. As soon as she sat firmly, the car flew out. Dong Tiantian said to Zhang Qi: "Uncle Zhang. Isn't it just to pick someone? As for you, it's like the speed of life and death! "

Zhang Qi said: "Can you not be in a hurry, the two songs will be released at the same time, and the time is tight. Don't worry. Uncle's driving skills are very good to ensure that it is fast and stable. "

Dong Tiantian Baiyin, who was in the hospital in a car accident a few days ago?

Dong Tiantian said: "Uncle Zhang, you have just been discharged from the hospital not long ago!" Dong Tiantian reminded Zhang Qi from the side.

Zhang Qi said indifferently: "The car was tampered with last time. It's not that I'm not good at driving. This time, we were in a hurry so uncle's car drove a little faster. Don't worry."

Dong Tiantian didn't He is a meddlesome person, so he didn't ask about the car being tampered with. When she finally arrived at the recording studio, Dong Tiantian got out of the car with her snacks in her arms. She originally planned to put some snacks on the car, but Zhang Qi's speed made her dare not move.

The two came to the studio adjacent to the recording studio, and two staff members were adjusting the equipment. Seeing that Zhang Qi had arrived, one of the staff pressed a few buttons next to the glass between the studio and the recording studio. There was a flash of light on the glass, and the color of the glass deepened a little.

Zhang Qi opened a chair for Dong Tiantian, and Dong Tiantian sat on the chair: "Why does this glass change color?" The

staff explained; "This is not glass, this is a yju5 smart display, which can It can be adjusted according to the needs, and it can be made transparent or any other pattern. I just set it up, so that people in the recording studio can not see the situation in the studio room, and work But you can clearly see the people in the recording studio."

Dong Tiandian nodded, high-tech, with a few settings, the recording studio immediately becomes an interrogation room, which is amazing!

Zhang Qi explained a few words to the staff member, and then the staff member left the room. Zhang Qi sat next to Dong Tiantian, "The singers are all ready, let them come in and sing one by one, and you decide the candidate."

"Okay, Uncle Zhang!" Feeling like a singer, she felt that she had become taller in an instant, Dong Tiantian grinned grimly in her heart, star, right, now your life and death are in the hands of my mother! I feel so happy.

Another door of the recording studio opened, and a young man with colorful decorations on his head walked in. He didn't know what was said outside, but the young man sang a song without any prompt, and opened his mouth: "Ah!" The word "ah" in the 18th bend made Dong Tiantian's scalp tingle. Dong Tiantian hurriedly shook her head at Zhang Qi, this definitely won't work!

In fact, Dong Tiantian didn't need to tell Zhang Qi that Zhang Qi knew it was wrong, and this sound shocked him very much. Zhang Qi winked at the staff around him, and the staff said into the microphone: "Next!"

Zhang Qi patted his chest, this singer is very popular, why didn't he find his singing so scary before.

The next one to come in was a group. Seeing the images of these two people, Dong Tiantian wanted to chase them away. Brother Tu could put them both in alone. Dong Tiantian saw two bamboo poles standing there passionately. He boldly sang the scene of serving the country loyally.

She wants to cry, why does she feel that Huaxia is not far from destroying the country!

Putting her mouth together, Dong Tiantian understood why the two of them were so thin. The amount of exercise for dozens of words in this second was obviously overworked after a day. Can you not lose weight after working so hard every day? The amount of exercise is all on the mouth.

Seeing Dong Tiantian's expression, Zhang Qi knew that this would not work.

"Next!"

A hand with sharp knuckles pushed open the door of the recording studio. The owner of the hand was wearing casual clothes, with a slender figure and gentle features. Dong Tiantian was interested in the visitor, which was a bit interesting.

The visitor sang a love song, and he sang it affectionately without any regrets, with a heart-to-heart look! It seemed that whoever failed him in this world had done something unreasonable.

Dong Tiantian blinked, this, this, this singer should be liked by many women, let him continue to develop fans among women.

He is not suitable for Brother Tu's tune, and he lacks a bit of momentum.

Dong Tiantian didn't say a word, and the staff called the next one without Zhang Qi's signal this time.

Long legs and good looks, she is a fake girl!

Next

Handsome and arrogant! There is a problem with character.

The next one

sang well, but are you sure it's a man?

The next one

babbled a lot before singing a sentence. This should be an announcer.

Next

next next

next

Every time the staff yelled next, Zhang Qi's face darkened a little. Nan Yu was considered a top entertainment company, why couldn't he even pick out a decent male singer.

Dong Tiantian looked at Zhang Qi with blank eyes: "Uncle Zhang, are these all the artists under your banner?" When Tiantian was thinking in her mind, why Zhang Qi's company has not closed down yet, people of this era Is the taste already unique to this extent? It's too difficult to understand, but fortunately, the normal appreciation ability is still there.

Zhang Qi looked embarrassed. He used to think that these artists sang very well, and the sales were also very good, but since listening to Dong Tiantian's songs, Zhang Qi's vision has obviously improved, and he feels that these artists in the company sing less songs Connotation.

Zhang Qi asked: "How many are there that haven't been sung?" The

staff replied, "Not many, there are only a few."

Zhang Qi said: "Call them in, and sing one by one!" The

five artists walked into the recording studio together and sang one by one.

Five minutes later.

Dong Tiantian covered her aching head and said, "Uncle

Zhang, why don't we publish "Serving the country with loyalty and loyalty in the future." They all acted as if they were international superstars, but in the end, none of them could show their hands, which is too embarrassing for me! Zhang Qi was thinking about how to deal with these guys when he went back.

In fact, these artists are very wronged, because none of them are singers of Tu Ge's style, so they are definitely not suitable for Tu Ge's songs.

The staff looked at Zhang Qi, then at Dong Tiantian, and said into the microphone, "Let's all go out!"

At this moment, the door of the recording studio was pushed open, and a man in black and a suit walked in. Passed by the five people just now.

The staff got angry, didn't they ask the rest of the people to come in. What's the matter with this guy, why did he just come here. It doesn't matter if you are late, why do you look around when you come in, it's so unprofessional!

The staff said: "Don't look around, sing a song quickly!" The

visitor said: "I think"

the staff interrupted: "I will ask after I have a question."

"I don't know many songs. That's it."

Zhang Qi snatched the microphone and said, "Hurry up and sing!" What's going on with this guy, who signed him into the company! I don't know any rules!

The man hesitated and sang a military song.

Dong Tiantian blinked, and her singing was mediocre, but very imposing. The most important thing about Tu Ge's songs is momentum, and singing skills can be cultivated, just like her.

"Just him," Dong Tiantian made a decision.

Zhang Qi said: "You can come out now, someone is waiting for you at the door."

The man in the recording studio opened his mouth, as if to say something, the staff took the microphone from Zhang Qi's hand and said, "Come out and say something.

" After the person was selected, Zhang Qi patted the staff on the shoulder and his face became much better: "Thanks for your hard work!" The

staff replied with a smile: "It's not hard." After speaking, he began to turn off the equipment.

Zhang Qi moved his body, Dong Tiantian opened the lunch box and ate, starving her to death. Finally done!

Then there was a knock on the door.

Zhang Qi shouted: "Come in!"

Another staff member walked in with a complicated expression.

"Mr. Zhang, that person just now is not our company's artiste!"

Zhang Qi opened his eyes, and Dong Tiantian put the snacks that were delivered to his lips back into the lunch box.

"Not an artist! Not an artist, what is he doing here?" Zhang Qi was furious, and finally settled on someone and not their company!

"He said he was the security guard of your home. Your communication was turned off, and your wife couldn't contact you, so he asked him to come and find you.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

23K 344 15
Apocalypse, extreme heat, hoarding supplies, decisive killing] The terrifying apocalypse suddenly strikes, but there are no zombies in this apocalyps...
2.1K 40 20
Terra Invita!! by Max Pichardo. War... will never change but the concept will be directed at the other side. Humans are strange creatures, we are...
70.8K 1.2K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
14.6K 200 8
https://m.shubaow.net/268/268758/ Author:泩沙 Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-11-30 Latest: Chapter 71 Extra Story 1 Through r...