HAPPIER; jra βœ“

By TGTATB0

⋆ Λšβ‚Š πŸͺ© ✩ HAPPIER β €β €β € in which, they go through the hardest period of their lives while trying to appear ha... More

000 | introduction
001 | just needs some time
002 | missed being with you
003 | you're so irresistible
004 | still get an urge
005 | this is embarrassing..
006 | cause you love me
007 | soaking in the sun
008 | is that all you gathered?
009 | sounds like it'll be fun
010 | oh my fucking god
011 | it looks good on you
012 | to the hottest dilf
013 | going to put you first
014 | happy fourth of july
015 | you seem nervous
016 | been keeping me up
017 | can't you just be happy
018 | i was waiting for you
019 | glad you like it
020 | it's been too long
021 | you are having a..
022 | see you in paris
023 | no shit dumbass
024 | you're quite self aware
025 | this is exhausting
026 | real mature of you
027 | no boys allowed
028 | i'm leaving then
030 | are you doing okay?
031 | please look after her
032 | now i'm debating
033 | the best for you
034 | i like the feeling
035 | want you with me..
036 | not going anywhere
037 | see how things go
038 | we'll be okay
039 | without him
040 | it's not your fault
041 | i don't want to
042 | after this setback
043 | time for a change
044 | you're the prettiest
045 | are we there yet?
046 | some extra cuddles
047 | i'm so in love
048 | she's not too well
049 | whatever it takes
050 | paint pretty pictures
051 | you can't make them
052 | anywhere that you are
053 | i really hate it here..
054 | why did you leave
055 | appreciate these moments
056 | get the fuck out!
057 | you've come so far
058 | always be supportive
059 | this isn't goodbye
060 | our happier chapter
thank you <3
book five !!

029 | don't want to jinx it

162 9 0
By TGTATB0

( TW!! talk about sexual assault. kept
quite vague, but please feel free to skip if
the topic effects you in any way. <3 )

"Hey.." Jack answered the call from his girlfriend, holding his phone up to his ear as she returned the greeting. "Why can't I see your pretty face today?"

"I look like shit," Adalyn sniffled. "and you don't deserve to see me.."

"How was your girls night last night?"

"good."

"Did you have fun?"

"this conversation is meant to be about you, Jack.." she muttered, a subtle amount of rustling being heard from the boy's end as she roll over in bed. "What happened yesterday?"

"I was drunk again last night, like worst than the first.. and.." he let out a sigh. "And I passed out in my green room when I was meat to be packing up.. and Kenzie came in, woke me up.. and wanted to do some stuff and she- she wouldn't take no for an answer.."

"oh.."

"So when I told you earlier that it's not how it seems.. I meant it," he added. "I really love you and I'm excited for everything that's to come within our relationship. Adalyn, I really don't want anything to do with Kenzie."

"How come you wouldn't talk to me then?"

"I honestly didn't meant to ignore you, I passed out again when we got to the hotel and I, of course, wasn't going to call you when I woke up this morning since it was the middle of the night there."

"Did you have sex with her?" Adalyn asked, her words now slightly less mumbled. "Or was it just kisses and touching or whatever. Please tell me, I won't stop thinking about it if you don't.."

"From what I remember, she like got on me and started kissing my neck and like.. maybe a few kisses on my lips, but it never went further than that.. because Dan was like knocking at the door wanting to leave the venue and I was too drunk to get hard anyway," he somewhat awkwardly chuckled.

"Why didn't you stop her?"

"I was too out of it.."

"And what happens now since you're on tour with her?"

"I barely saw her today," he explained. "I spent most the day at the hotel while everyone was at the venue, and only went like five minutes before out set began- I also done it so I wouldn't drink. And if that's what it takes, I'm going to keep doing it, I guess.."

"Yeah but you've gotta say something to someone or remove yourself completely from the situation," she replied. "Otherwise she'll keep trying. People like her are usually never satisfied, if they're not stopped by someone other than you they're always gonna keep looking for an opportunity to take advantage of you again."

"Why do you think that?"

"I don't think that, Jack, I know that. Why does no one want to believe what I'm saying lately," she scoffed. "You're not the only people who in the whole who's been taken advantage of."

"Has there been a time where you've been taken advantage of where you didn't agree?"

"Yeah, there has actually," she said with a little obvious huff of annoyance. "You know when I told you basically everything that's happened to me before, I did leave a few major things out because I literally don't tell anyone it."

"No that's fair," he reassured her.

"It was basically the same thing.. but my exes best friend," she explained. "And I never said anything cause I lowkey enjoyed it.. but then also afterwards, he keep trying to get me to hookup with him again. He was like you didn't care the first time, you can't refuse now, if you don't have sex me I'm going to tell Harvey you keep tryna get on my dick, blah blah blah.."

"That's what Kenzie done... Not all that, of course, but I do remember her saying something about if I don't get with her or if I tell people what happened, she's going to tell everyone how I took advantage of her and how I was the one making her have sex and all this bullshit. And like I just.. I can't have another false rumours about that shit.."

"Like a lot of people already hate me after one, and others will start believing it after two," he continued. "And she also said she'll tell everyone about you being pregnant.. and I don't want to happen either, I want us to do it when you want to, not when she wants us to. Plus you haven't even told your parents yet."

"They can wait," she shrugged.

"How is baby going?"

"Good," she spoke with a smile. "She's treating me well today.. I've only thrown up once so far instead of multiple."

"That's good to hear," he smiled as well.

"My friends must love you," she changed the subject.

"Why?" he softly chuckled.

"Cause I told them that you cheated and how I want to fuck all the hot British guys while we're over there.. and they're all like work it out with him, just talk to him and find out what happened, don't ignore him, he's good for you- basically a bunch of bullshit if you ask me."

"I can put a British accent on for you if you'd like-"

"No."

"Were you still going to come here even though you thought I cheated?"

"mhm," she hummed. "We already made the plans for Lav to see you then and I didn't want to cancel on them.. and also I wasn't going to stop you from seeing your daughter, you already don't see her enough."

"I love you"

"I love you too," she copied. "... Can you just come home? I don't want you to end up in another situation where you feel obligated to get with her."

"I already gave Randy, our manager, the warning today," he agreed. "Either she's off the tour or I'm coming home.. but I honestly have the feeling he's not going to do anything cause I wouldn't tell him the reason cause I know he wouldn't believe it."

"What if we told everyone that I lost baby?" she more so suggested. "Maybe that's what my dream was about, not me actually losing baby but me using it as a lie to get you home."

"You had a dream about losing baby?"

"yeah, the other night.. I didn't want to freak you out."

"Let's not tell everyone that," he answered her first comment. "Let's not even think about it being a chance, I don't want to jinx it."

"I'm not drinking, it's not going to happen," she brushed it off. "We'll say it happened then you can come home and fake grieve with me, and then I magically got pregnant again is such a short amount of time and then she just wanted to join the world 'a couple months early'."

"How much have your thought about that?"

"I watched a show where they told people their baby was born early because they weren't married when they found out they were pregnant," she babbled. "And I've been thinking of ways to get you home ever since you left."

"Oh.. well I don't really want to do that," he replied. "If anything I'll just say I'm going home for my own mental health."

"I guess that could work too.."

"But like my girls coming here, to Europe, is what I'm looking forward to at the moment and although I don't want to be here, I do still really want that to happen.."

"We can go back Europe later in the year.. I'll fly us there. We could go around Christmas time when it's snowing, it'll be a lot more fun."

"I don't know," he groaned. "I see what Randy does over the next couple days and I'll think about it all a bit more."

"Okay.." Adalyn softly sighed. "Do you have your own room tonight?"

"Yeah, I do.. why?"

"what are you wearing?" she giggled.

"We're not doing this," he laughed, a smile plastered across his face. "I'm supposed to be going to sleep."

"Another half hour won't hurt.. now what are you wearing?" she repeated while continuing to speak in a soft, almost seductive tone.

"just boxes.. what are you wearing?" he jokingly played along with her as he heard her grab something from her drawers.

"uh.. the lingerie you brought me for my birthday."

"I bet you look hot."

"I bet you miss.. seeing me like this," she said with small gasps between her words. "I'm.. already so wet.."

"what are you touching yourself with?"

"the vibrator you brought me, daddy-"

"Okayy, that's enough," he chuckled.

"No baby, I'm not done yet."

"Don't call me that then.."

"okay Mr. Avery, whatever you'd like.."

[ ₊✧ 💋 ∘* ☁️ ⋆ 🍒 ༉˚ ]

A/N

this is a rollercoaster lmao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 959 63
⋆ Λšβ‚Š πŸͺ© ✩ TOXIC β €β €β € i'm which, after meeting at a party, she finds it hard to break old habits, leaving him unsatisfied but wanting more β €β €β € 15...
78.4K 585 88
Another Instagram love story..
25.3K 965 63
⋆ Λšβ‚Š πŸͺ© ✩ LOVE BACK β €β €β € in which, they planned to go their own way but can't seem to move on from each other β €β €β € 02 / 11 / 21 - 15 / 17 / 22...
5K 271 40
⋆ Λšβ‚Š πŸͺ© ✩ LIFELINE β €β €β € π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘸𝘩π˜ͺ𝘀𝘩, he's fallen for his long term childhood best friend β €β €β € 01 / 09 / 23 - 00 / 00 / 00 . . α₯«α­‘