His African Queen || BWWM

By Official_Refiloe

Marii Dlamini is a beautiful 24 year old South African living in the US. Liam Augero is a handsome 26 year ol... More

AUTHORS NOTE
°ONE°
°TWO°
°THREE°
°FOUR°
°FIVE°
°SIX°
°SEVEN°
°EIGHT°
°NINE°
°TEN°
°ELEVEN°
°TWELVE°
°THIRTEEN°
°FOURTEEN°
°SIXTEEN°
°SEVENTEEN°
Not a chapter
°EIGHTEEN°
°NINETEEN°
°TWENTY°
°TWENTY ONE°
°TWENTY TWO°
°TWENTY THREE°
AUTHORS NOTE
°TWENTY FOUR°
°TWENTY FIVE°
°TWENTY SIX°
°TWENTY SEVEN°
Authors Note
°TWENTY EIGHT°
°TWENTY NINE°
°THIRTY°
°THIRTY ONE°

°FIFTEEN°

2.3K 84 13
By Official_Refiloe

Quite a long chapter for you. Enjoy❤️

I finally get to get home and now I'll see my amore waiting for me. I'm happy but also mad. She hasn't answered my calls or messages. She definitely deserves a punishment for that.

Oh wait, fuck i havent sent my driver to her yet. I call Dave ro go get her. s me I call Marii to tell her that Dave is on gis way but she doesn't answer. Argh! I'm so mad at her right now.

After a while I get a call from Dave telling me she's not home. Where in the world would she be right now? I take out my phone and attempt to track her phone. It tracked her phone to a remote area. Why would she be there. Somethings wrong.

I then order Dave to go the place and I'd meet him there. After a while. I get there and track down her phone. I do find her phone but not her. Fuck! Where is she?

I phone everyone she could be with. They don't know where she is. Where could she be. No. Someone took my princess. After a while Drake comes by and we run the security cameras outside Marii's apartment. Someone did take my princess.

The guy who looked like the leader had a tattoo on his arm. That's all we have. A rose on flames. I don't care what it takes I will get my princess back and whoever took her will pay.

Marii's POV

I wake up all confused. It was dark. Where am I? Am I dead? I then see chains on me. Oh please don't tell I'm in hell. I asked for forgiveness though God😭.

I start hyperventilating. "Hey, hey, it's okay you're not alone." I look towards the voice that said that. It was a man who was also tied up. "Who are you? Where am I?" I ask with tears. "Seems like you've been kidnapped." "What? Why? Ugh!" I say in frustration. I close my eyes as I try to control my breathing.

Don't worry Marii. Remember Liam's promise. He got you. He probably already looking for me. I then start calming down. "I'm Jacques. What's your name?" the man asks. "Marii." I say. "Oh. Well it's nice to meet you." "You too." I say with a small smile.

"You kidnapped?"  I ask him. "Yeah, kind of. I'm here because I stole from them, only cause they tricked me and I wanted to pay back. Now I'm here until my family pays the money back until the deadline. So basically I'm here until they kill me." How sad? Who would do such a thing to a person?

"Oh. I'm so sorry." I say looking down. "Oh don't worry, it's not your fault. You have an idea why you here?" "I don't know actually. They probably want something from my boyfriend and using me as bait or something." I say.

"Well your boyfriend must be important. Who's he?" "Um Liam Augero." I say thinking of him. Bitch you is kidnapped but you busy thinking of a shirtless man. I roll my eyes at my conscience. "Wait that doesn't make sense. Why are you here if you're Liam's girlfriend?" Jacques says. "What do you mean?" I asked a bit confused.

"This is his-" he was then interrupted by the door opening. In came a man. I focused on him to see it was Mr Augero, Liam's father. Oh thank God, I'm saved! He chuckles as he walks to me. Why he laughing? "Aw look at the poor girl. Thinking she's about to be saved. Baby girl I'm the reason you're here." he said crouching next to me.

What? Im so confused. Why would he want to kidnap me? "You think you can just waltz into my son's life and ruin everything for us. My son is supposed to be with Kayla, not you. You think you can just ruin our chance of getting half of Kaylas father's company." of course it has to do with money. I'm so angry! I hate him with so much passion.

"Pathetic. I don't even see what he sees in you. All I see is a fat bitch." "Says the person who carries a damn truck as a stomach." I hear someone snicker from far. "Oh you think you funny huh?" he says standing up. "Eh it was a lame joke." I say shrugging my shoulders. Next thing I know my cheek is stinging from his hand. "Hey don't touch her!" Jacques shouts out.

"Oh you got one nerve talking mister." he said walking over to him. He kicks him in the stomach and I scream, "No!" "You better wish your family gets the money before Wednesday." he said walking away. Jacques was on the floor. "Jacques! Jacques! Please, be okay!" I say crying. He starts to move. I let go of a breath I didnt know I was holding. "I'm okay." he says sitting up again.

Four days pass and I'm still here. Is he even looking for me? How long do you think it takes to find a kidnapped person? I know, I know. I just wish he would come already. I felt sick. I have been for the last three days. I groan as my stomach hurt. "Hey. You okay?" Jacques asks me.

"Yeah um just a little sick." I say. "You have been for a while now." "I'm okay nothing serious." I say. I then feel something come up. I then puke all on the floor away from Jacques's vision. Aww you think of people even when you're suffering.

"Marii? You okay. Hey! Hey! Can someone come in here!" Jacques started shouting. Someone then came in. "What's with all the noise?" the man says. "Hey man. She's been sick for a while. She need to see a doctor. Please let her." the man looks at me then beside me. He face immediately scrunches up. He said nothing but just left. Well that was rude.

"Hey. How you feeling now?" Jacques asks me. "A little dizzy but nothing bad." I reply. A while later the man comes back with anothet. He unlocks my chains and slumps me over his shoulder. I would try to escape but I'm too weak. He then drops me on a a bed kind of thing.

A man that looked like the doctor does a few tests on me. "I need her to pee in this cup and on this stick." he says to Liam's father. "*Sigh* Rebecca go with her." he says. Yep Rebecca here too. She kind of figured her dad took me but she cant tell Liam because her own dad threatened her. She really wants to tell him but again who would want to be killed by their own father.

I follow Rebecca to this bathroom. "Okay so he wants you to pee in this cup. I wonder." she says. I don't say anything. "Look I'm so sorry that this I happening to you. I really really want to get you out of here but I'm scared. Oh I'm so selfish!" "No you not. I would've done the same thing. It's okay. At least he's looking for me, right?" I ask in hopes of a yes.

"He won't eat, he won't sleep, he won't do anything. He just wants you back. And it hurts me watching him go through all of that, knowing where you are." she says. I wipe away a tear. "It's okay, it'll be over pretty soon." I say grabbing the cup and stick and peeing on them. We went back and gave it to the doctor.

What felt like 10 minutes, passed and the doctor turned to me with the stick in his hands. "This test says it's positive. There's a possiblity you are pregnant." "Pregnant?!" we all said in shock. "A possibility. These home pregnancy tests aren't always correct but I will give you the final results tomorrow."

Oh my gosh. What if I am actually pregnant. He'll probably have to let me go and I will live happily ever after with Liam. Ah! I'm so excited! I head back to the room and was tied up. I excitedly tell Jacques everything. He was so excited for me.

The next day comes and I was roughly awaken by a man. "Marii! Marii! You're actually pregnant!" Rebecca says happily. Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! I have a little me inside me. Imma finna go back to my daddy and make him a future daddy. AHH! "Well not for long." Liam's father says. What does he mean by that?

"Rebecca give me the pills I told you to buy." he says. "Father please." "Give me." No wait please don't tell me he's making me drink plan B. No! No! No! He comes to me with the pill and water. "Open your mouth." he orders me. I refuse. "Open your damn mouth." he says squeezing my cheeks with his fingers.

I then feel something real sore on my thigh. I groan in my pain. He then takes the opportunity and puts the pills in my mouth. "Swallow." he said closing my mouth shut. I move my head violently to get out of his grip. When I do, I spit out the pill. I then feel a slap my across my face.

"Rebecca give me another one." he ordered. He then forcefully enters the second pill. He holds me by the neck. "You better swallow or you both die." I shake my head in refusal. He grips my throat harder. Oh he's actually going to kill me. I am going to hate myself for doing this. I then swallow.

I then start to breakdown. I killed my baby. I did nothing but cry with Jacques' faint voice in the background. My eyes started to feel heavy and my head started to ache. I then find myself falling asleep.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Simone's POV

[Two months later]

I sat opposite my son observing him. He was dead. He wasn't himself anymore. It broke my heart to see my child in this state.

"Liam you have to eat." I say placing a plate in front of him. He just looked at it and did nothing. "Liam." I call for him to not answer. "Liam you haven't eaten since yesterday, please eat." I'm really worried. Ever since Marii was gone, he doesn't eat nor sleep.

"Look Liam I know it still hurts that she's gone, I promise you baby that we will find her." "Stop it mom. I can find other people who mean nothing to me in less than 2 days but I can't find her. I fucking failed. I don't know nothing just the stupid ass tattoo." I dont even bother fixing his language. "What tattoo?" I ask curious.

He sighs and grabs his phone. He fiddles on it and hands me it. My whole world stops as I recognise the tattoo in front of me. "You know it?" "Umm it looks familiar." I say trying to hide that fact I know exactly who it belonged to. "Right? I know I've see it somewhere. It's like it's someone I know did this."

You right. It's someone whom you love and whom I'm about to murder.

Marii's POV

Today counts as the third month here. Poor Jacques is still here even though I paid his debt. Every damn day in this place was hell. I was treated like some kind of hoe by the men.

One time I nearly crushed someone's balls. He crossed the line by placing his hand on my pearl. I exchanged the touch with my knee. It was really funny seeing him squirming on the floor, well until I got a black eye and a busted lip.

Everyday I sat on the hard, cold floor in the blood stenched room waiting for him. He's coming I just know it. Yes some days I do give up but I come right back up and keep positive as much as I can.

I was asleep when I hear somebody come into the room. I open my eyes to see... Simone?! I close my eyes and open them again to check if I ain't dreaming. No. She's actually here. Please don't tell me she's part of this too.

After she came in, Rebecca follows. They come right at me. They were fiddling at my hands. "What's going on? Am I dreaming?" I ask so softly and my mind was still being a slave to sleep. I could see they were talking but I could only hear mumbles.

I then suddenly felt light weighted. I scratch my leg - Wait - I'm scratching my leg. I look at my hands and they were free! I was suddenly pulled up and they were helping me out. I suddenly stop. I can't. I can't leave Jacques.

"Marii what are you doing? Come, move." Simone says as she tried to pull me back. "No. I'm not leaving without him." I say referring to the passed out man behind me. They looked at each other then Rebecca went to get him.

I then see myself going into a car, blinded by the brightness of the sun. As I lay on the confortable seat I then fall into darkness.

***

I woke up in a foreign room. My head and body hurt like hell. I hiss in pain as I try to sit up. I had a better view of the room I was in. It was very small. It looked a bit better than my old apartment. I wonder where I am?

I looked next to me and there laid a note. I opened it and read it:

Hey. Since you finally awake, I wrote you this note for you to read, to inform you of what's going to happen from now onwards.

1. You are not to go out, unless it's urgent like food etc.
2. If you find yourself outside try to avoid places you know Liam would be. If you see any one, avoid them by all cost.
3. Oh and check your side view in the mirror. Whatever you drank for your stomach was fake.

We will talk to you about others things like money when we are face to face. Now just enjoy your freedom and Jacques is next door to you, if you need company.

Simone.

After I read the note I then got up and walked to the mirror. I was so confused by what she was saying at 3. I faced sideways in front of the mirrer and looked. I started at my feet then worked my way up. I then reach a certain point and knew exactly what she was saying.

My stomach. It was a bit bigger. Am I still pregnant? Did she mean the pill was fake? I'm pregnant?! "Ahh! Oh my gosh!" I say excitedly. I then hear my door open and in came Jacques. "Marii?!" he said looking worried. "Jacques, you here!" I said going to hug me.

"Yeah. Whyd you scream?" he asked confused. "Oh I just found out I'm still pregnant." I said wihh a huge smile. "Oh that's great." I then see someone behind Jacques. A beautiful ginger-haired woman. "Hi!" I said smiling. "Hi." she barely said whilst waving her hand. Jacques turns around to see the woman. "Hannah. Um Marii this is Hannah and Hannah this I Marii, the woman who paid and helped save us." "Oh my gosh. Thank you so so much." She says coming towards me and hugs me. I hug back.

I spend the whole day with them with their kids. Two girls. They so cute, one with brown hair and blue eyes the other with ginger and brown eyes. It was a fun day knowing I'm finally free. Yeah but Liam's father could still be looking for you. I brush the thought off and just carried on with the wonderful day.

The next day came and I made plans to visit the local store to get us some food. I wore a goodie and sweatpants. I wore sunglasses to cover my eyes. I then grabbed my bag Rebecca brought over. I then announce that I am leaving to the rest.

The store was not so far so I wasn't really worried of my safety. I then got to the store and grabbed a few things. I head to the paying station and emptied the basket when I come across a paper. Me being curious and opened it.

Looks like you escaped from our hands. Warning: you come near MY Liam again, not only will I hurt you but you will go back to dust, just like how your bible says.

Your favorite
Future Mrs Kayla Augero

I look around for her. I can't seem to find her. My heart started to pound hard. I quickly paid and got out there as quickly as I could. I felt like someone was following me. I got into the apartment as quick as I could. "Jacques! Jacques!" I said knocking on his door. "Marii?" he said as he opened the door. "Someone know where I am." I said going into his room. "What do you mean someone knows where you are?" I just gave him the note.

He read it and doesn't say anything. "I think she followed me here." I said. "We have to tell Rebecca and Simone." "Yeah." I said as I rest my head on my hands. "Hey it's okay. You'll be okay. You're safe." Hannah say I just gave her a small smile.

+

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Months later I'm still in this apartment, living the boring undercover life. Jacques left with his family to another country. It was the best choice for them. So now I'm all alone.

Simone and Rebecca still help me and I really appreciate them. Kayla at the beginning always sent threats but after a while she stopped because I wasn't bugging no one.

I gave birth to my beautiful baby girl. I decided to name her Rose. She is beautiful and such a joy but a pain. I was not ready for motherhood at all. Waking up almost every second to tend the child's needs, it's a nightmare.

You know what else is a nightmare is the fact I told Simone and Rebecca that I have a job so I don't strain them but I do not. Now I'm behind in rent and it's just a struggle.

I then heard a knock at the door. I walked up to it and opened the door to be faced by Mr Samson. Shoot. The land lords son. He a bit older than me, probably 2 years. He was okay looking and was taller than me. "Marii." he greeted. "Sansom." I greeted back.

"Well you know why I'm here." he says entering the apartment. "Caleb look I'm trying. I have..." "a baby and I'm tryn get everything for us. Yeah I know." he said interrupting me by finishing my sentence. "Look Marii we can't keep you any longer now." he said. An awkward silence filled the air.

"So you kicking me out?" I ask. "Well that's what I'm supposed to do but... You can do something and you can stay her a while longer." he said with a straight face. "What? I'll do anything." I said desperately.

He looked at his side and met with a sleeping Rose. He closed the doors and stepped toward me. Ugh! How did I not see this coming. He wrapped his arm around my waist. "It's either this and I pay for you or you out." he said and placed his face against my neck.

He started to kiss and nibble on my skin. I just froze. I don't know why but I just did. I then feel his hands grab my ass. That's when reality hit me. I pushed him off me. "You pervert." "Pervert? I'm tryna help you here."

"You know what I'm going." I say as I try to walk pass him. He grabs me and throws me against the wall. "I a give you sometime to think about what you want so you don't regret your choice. Okay?" I just looked at him, scared.

He left and I was left there to cry. I don't know what I should do. If I stay, it's going to be a nightmare but if I go where will I stay. Or just tell Rebecca and Simone. Oh wait they not here and I don't have a medium to call them.

No. I can't stay here. I then start to pack the babies things and my things. As soon as I was done, I checked if the coast was clear and I went out. After a while we were finally outside in the dark. I walk until I got tired. I found a bench and placed my things around us. I grabbed a blanket and I wrapped it around us and the baby was additionally wrapped with her own blanket too. I can't believe my life came to this. Me sleeping on the streets with the child of a billionaire.

^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°

Okay maybe this wasn't a great chapter😕

But please keep reading. Drama loading....
I love all yall❤️❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 17.7K 44
(BWWM) "You fucking asshole. Just who do you think you are!" I gave him an open handed slap across the face. He glared at me stunned, It was clear...
332K 12.5K 22
"I want you to pretend that you're my fiancé" Those words changed Naomi's life forever. But will they change it for better or for worst? Meet Naomi...
99.6K 2.8K 15
"My body lost control. I didn't know exactly how i would react but I did. And when I did, I fucked her...I fucked her pussy so good that her legs wer...
1.8M 62.6K 46
Stefano Vanzetti. You'd have to be living under a rock if you grew up in northern Boston and didn't know who he is. He's the heartthrob of every Ita...