Love or Attraction (Cha Eunwo...

By Baekhyunielover_92

Cha Eunwoo Or Hwang In-Yeop ff This story is of a beautiful friendship and a love story, suddenly one person... More

Introduction
Chapter:1
Chapter:2
Chapter:3
Chapter: 4
Chapter:5
Chapter: 6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 12
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter:15
Chapter: 16
Chapter:18
Chapter:19
Chapter : 20
Chapter:21
Chapter:22
Chapter: 23
Chapter: 24
Chapter:25
Chapter:26
Chapter:27
Chapter:28
Chapter:29
Chapter:30
Chapter:31
Chapter:32
Chapter:33
Chapter:34
Chapter:35
Chapter:36
Chapter:37
Chapter:38
Chapter:39
Chapter:40
Chapter:41
Chapter:42
Chapter:43
Chapter:44

Chapter:17

413 24 98
By Baekhyunielover_92

           ☆☆Alone☆☆

In the story:

Y/N was really excited after going to In-Yeop's house because they were going to spend time together after a while. But then her face got dark when thinking about the things In-Yeop's behavior earlier.

Y/N : Will everything go back to normal after tomorrow's dinner? I guess so. I want my Cookie back.

At Y/N's home

Y/N's mom reached at home and she didn't find her.
After a while Y/N arrived home with a jolly mind .

Y/N's mom: Hey Y/N where were you till now ?

Y/N happily: I went to the Cookie's house .

Y/N's mom: Oh that's why you are so happy

Y/N : Mom tomorrow I am going xxx restaurant with Cookie for dinner. His parents asked me to go

Y/N's mom noticed Y/N is happy about that

Y/N's mom : Alright enjoy then.

Y/N's mom in mind : Aww no one can make her happy like In-Yeop does.I am so happy for them. I hope they will date soon.

She went to her bedroom.

She was looking through her clothes to see what to wear. She finally liked one.

Y/N : Ugh my fashion sense! Cookie once liked cute things but I don't think he likes them anymore. Who can help me to improve my fashion sense? I know Jennie will never help me .

Next day she went to university with joy. She met Jackson and Bambam.

Jackson : Oooh Y/N I can see glow on your face after a while.

Bambam : Is this for In-Yeop? Do you have any good news?

Y/N  shyly : Yeah Cookie and me are going for dinner tonight together.

Jackson : OMG Y/N is this a date?

Y/N : No his family asked him since we don't spend much time together.

Bambam : Oh I was gonna ask you and In-Yeop to come with us to the 'BTS' concert. Oh well I'm happy for you.All the best for tonight I hope you both will enjoy

In-Yeop and Jennie ignored Y/N as always during the classes but Y/N didn't mind because she knew she was going to have the dinner with In-Yeop soon.

At the lunch time Y/N went out to look for Eunwoo. But Eunwoo wasn't in. Y/N suddenly got a text.

Oppa : Big nails it's lunch time so eat well! I'm sorry I couldn't come today but I will try to come tomorrow:)

Y/N  smiled a bit : Ah Chatterbox oppa .He remembered about the lunch when he is not here !!

At the end of the university Y/N went to her house and after a bit Y/N got ready for the dinner. She dressed up quickly since she lived far away from the restaurant.

Y/N booked a cab and  arrived at the restaurant and sat in a seat, waiting for In-Yeop.

Y/N while checking time : Guess I'm here at the perfect time. Cookie must be coming soon.

In-Yeop and Jennie were at the Cinema so his phone was on silent.

Y/N (In text) : Cookie I'm here,at the restaurant. When are u coming?

She was waiting for In-Yeop's reply...

After sometime

The waiter asked her for her order.

Y/N : Could you wait for a few minutes please? I'm waiting for someone.

The waiter replied as an ok and left.

A while passed :

Y/N (in text): Hey Cookie? Come on.I am waiting.

No reply from In-Yeop.

Y/N was waiting for a long time.

Meanwhile after cinema

In-Yeop and Jennie were walking around

Jennie : Hey Cookie let's go to the night club. Let's get some drinks.

In-Yeop : Ok. Let's get drinks.

They both entered and had a few drinks. First from a few to many.

Jennie : Cookie let's go to the dance floor. Everybody's there. It looks fun.

In-Yeop : I really love dancing with you sexy Jen.

They both started dancing. In-Yeop forgot about Y/N.

Y/N was continuously texting and calling him but he wasn't replying.

The waiter kept on asking    Y/N to order something or empty the area. Y/N got a smoothie.

Y/N : Cookie why aren't you coming? I can't hold them back for long.

Y/N was really embarrassed because people kept looking at her as the waiter kept requesting. But she put that shame aside and waited there for more than 2 hours.

She kept texting and calling In-Yeop but she never got a reply.

After a bit the manager came:

Manager : Ma'am please don't mind but you've been waiting here for more than 2 hours. You can see that people are waiting. You can either order main course or give seat to others. This is a really popular restaurant and we can't loose customers because of this. Few people already left. We are closing soon.

Y/N with a sad face : I was actually waiting for my friend.

Manager observed her sad face .

Manager : Ok fine I am giving you sometime more .Please try to contact your friend and ask him to come here as soon as possible please.

Y/N : Thanks .I guess he will be here soon .

Manager left from there.

Y/N again tried to talk In-Yeop but no response.

After a while again Manager came there.

Manager: Ma'am when is your friend coming?

Y/N : I don't know. He is not responding my calls.I guess he is coming soon

Manager : Oh well if your friend was coming he would have come earlier. I'm really sorry. It's already over 2 hours.Please ma'am either order main course or leave this seat.We can't give you more time .

Y/N was feeling really humiliated. She saw other people looking at her weirdly. She felt very low and left the restaurant.

She was walking down the street and was crying.

Y/N while crying : At the end you did this to me Cookie?! You've ignored me these days, fine but this is too much. I've never felt so ashamed.

She was crying endlessly and it was very dark. She went the wrong way. After a bit she realized. She tried getting out but she kept going in circles. She tried getting a cab but she couldn't find one.

The place was extremely quiet and dark. Y/N was a bit scared. Because of her fear she called In-Yeop for help. But In-Yeop didn't pick up.

Y/N got really panicked.Then she tried calling
Jackson and Bambam but since they were at the concert, they didn't pick up.

This got Y/N even more panicked. Then she tried again to find the right way out but she couldn't.

Y/N while crying : Mom is at the hospital and Dad isn't here. Who should I call?

On the other hand In-Yeop and Jennie were dancing very sensually on the dance floor. While dancing they looked at each other. Jennie wrapped her arms around In-Yeop's shoulders.

In-Yeop held Jennie by her slim waist.He felt like Jennie looked really hot and sexy under the dance floor light. In-Yeop pulled Jennie very close. He saw that Jennie was staring at him the same way.

They both had lust in their eyes.In-Yeop couldn't control himself at the end he asked ...

In-Yeop : My sexy Jen can I kiss you?

Jennie pulled In-Yeop by his collar and kissed him.

At first their kiss was soft but slowly it turned wild, both kissed each other hungrily

Many people were watching them but nobody cared because all of them are drunk.

On the other hand Y/N was crying through the streets. She was having problems breathing while crying. She was feeling helpless at that moment.

She stopped at one point.

Y/N to herself : Breathe in- breathe out Y/N calm down and think..... Who should I call? Who can help me?

She closed her eyes.

After closing her eyes she thought of someone.

Y/N took her phone out hurriedly and called that person without wasting a minute. After two rings that person immediately accepted.

Eunwoo : Hello big nails!

After hearing his voice Y/N couldn't stop sobbing.

Y/N with hiccups : Op-pa  hel-p m-e.

Eunwoo : What happened? Are you crying?

Y/N : Op-pa I'm lo-st. Ple-ase help me.

Eunwoo : Relax, relax don't cry. Tell me where you are.

Y/N : I don't know. I came to XXX restaurant but then I went down the wrong street.

Eunwoo : Ok. Tell me your surroundings. What you can see. I live close by so I can come.

Y/N gave some description. Eunwoo put his headphones on.

Eunwoo : Don't cut the call. I'm coming. Till then talk to me.

Y/N with confusion : What do I say till then?

Eunwoo : Do you know singing?

Y/N : No

Eunwoo:  This is not just for fun. This is for assurance.

Y/N : No

Eunwoo : At least try.I just want to know you are safe .

Y/N started singing whatever she wanted.

After a while she saw Eunwoo's bike coming.

After seeing him, Y/N couldn't control her emotions. She immediately went to hug Eunwoo which cause them to fall on one another.

Y/N : Oppa are you ok?

Eunwoo : I'll be fine if you get off from me .

Y/N was embarrassed and got up immediately. Eunwoo also got up.

Y/N with a sad face : Oppa did you get a lot of pain because of me?

Eunwoo understood that Y/N was very sad because of him.

Eunwoo : No I'm fine. You came all by yourself again?It's so late, you could've been in big danger.

Y/N with a gloomy face : I know oppa.

Eunwoo : You came at the restaurant so did you eat dinner?

Y/N : No I didn't eat.

Eunwoo: Huh!You came to the restaurant but you didn't eat!Ok fine let's go

Eunwoo told Y/N to get on the bike. Eunwoo started cycling.

Eunwoo : Hey big nails, hold me or you'll fall.

Y/N held him hesitatedly.

They went street food shop. They got a lot food.

Y/N : Oppa why are buying these much food?

Eunwoo : What do we do with food? Definitely we will eat.

Y/N : We?

Eunwoo : Yeah you & me. Big nails let's go a different place to eat.

Y/N : But where?

Eunwoo: You called me because you trust me right? Believe me the place is very beautiful.

They both sat at a riverside.

Eunwoo unpacked the food.

Eunwoo : Now eat.

They were both eating together.

After eating:

Eunwoo: Y/N tell me truthfully why do you always look sad when I see you? Why are you alone again and why didn't you eat at the restaurant?

Y/N started crying at that moment.

Eunwoo : Hey what happened?Why are you crying?

Y/N while sobbing : Oppa I'm very lonely. There's no one to spend time with me. I'm very boring. No one likes spending time with me. I had a bestfriend who I was friends with since childhood but he proved that I'm very boring and am not deserving of a friend.

Eunwoo immediately hugged her.

Eunwoo : Who told you you're alone? I'm with you. Although I'm older than you, think of me as your friend if I seem worthy enough to you. You can share all your pain with me if you believe me.

Hey diamonds 💎💎💎!!!

This is it for this chapter💖

Love you all ❤❤❤❤

Please share your opinion

If you like this chapter please share your precious vote⭐⭐

Bye👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 54.6K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
190K 4.6K 78
Basically this is a book of compiled, "What would BTS be like in this situation XD". I (J)Hope you like them! <3 (Edit: Prepare yourself for 2016 BTS...
84.4K 4.6K 15
Description: Park Haesung (You) recently tranferred to another school during midterm due to your parents divorce. The reason for that was... You coul...
120K 7.7K 56
"No one ever embraced me except for her and that fire." [Complete]