The Beast World's Gift (Disco...

By HadesIsTheBest

Hello! This is a story around a few Wattpads and a few Manhuas I have read, now some of these characters will... More

The characters of my own
Prologue
Chapter 1. Where the hell am i?
Chapter 2. Time for spices
Chapter 3. The first one
Chapter 4. Camel Valley (smut)
A/N
5. The Plan
6. Hibernation
7. Ape Village
8. Blue Lilies
9. Running away
10. New house PT.1
A/N
A/N: VERY IMPORTANT

11.new house part 2

1.5K 91 16
By HadesIsTheBest

ADIA POV

That's when I saw, the new house. It was made out of stone and wood, the bottom half of it just under the windows was stone, but the rest was wood. It also had an upper floor to it. Curtis brought us closer to the wooden door and opened it. He placed me on my feet in the new house.

The house was dusty and looked like it hadn't been occupied in a while. There was the main room we were in now, and a burn spot was in the middle of the room. In the corner left of the room was a set of stone stairs, presumably leading to the second floor. There were 3 doors in total on the first floor.

There were 2 doors on the right and a door frame on the left, it looked like a bedroom in there, with all the hay and furs in there. We went up the stairs to see another sleeping room that looked to be more lavish.

"I'm gonna guess this is where the female and her favorite males sleep," Curtis said. "I'm going to clean up the dust downstairs and clean up the scent to be mine, it smells like a wolf in here," Curtis added while flicking his forked tongue.

"Alright then, I'll tidy upstairs and the other bedroom," I told him, he nodded and headed downstairs. I cleaned up the hay piles, they looked foul and almost rotten. "Hey, Curtis! What should we do with this hay it looks rotten," I asked him.

"You can put it in a pile! I'll help you throw it away later," he told me. I got back to rolling up the furs on the top floor.

You know what, I should check the shop to see if there are brooms at all...

SHOP MENU

CLOTHES

FOOD

FURNITURE

WEAPONS

SURVIVAL

MISCELLANEOUS

I guess it would be in miscellaneous,

Lo and behold, it was in the miscellaneous, for 5 salts. I bought it and started to clean up the floors, the more I swept, the more I realized it was a grey stone floor. I got the dirt by the stairs later to pick it up with the dustpan.

I went downstairs to see Curtis in his beast form rubbing against the walls. I went into the second bedroom and did the same process, putting the hay in a pile. Roll up all the furs, and sweep all the access dirt in a pile.

I put the dirt in the dustpan and threw the dirt out the window frame. I got the rolled-up furs on the top floor. "Curtis, is there a stream nearby?" I asked him.

"Yes, if you go to the left when you walk out the door there's a clearing and a creak, may I ask why you wanted to know this?" He asked

"I'm going to go wash these furs, they are all dusty and gross," I told him. He nodded at my response.

"Alright while you do that I'll throw away all the straw for you," he said. I walked out the entrance with the furs in hand and followed Curtis's directions, there was an empty clearing and an even more empty stream.

I dunked and scrubbed the furs by hand one by one. After that, I rang out the excess water.

You know what, there is no one around, plus I haven't taken a good bath in weeks!!

I walked closer to the forest for cover and double-checked for anyone around. I took off my clothes and walked into a shallow part of the creak.

I washed quickly and washed my hair as well. I was almost done washing when I heard something

Growl...

I turned to face a massive white tiger with a scar over his left eye. He transformed into this bulky man with a muscular build to him. He had long, white hair with ears, then I realized he was naked.

I quickly got out of the water and dried myself off. While he was still staring in bewilderment; I was putting on my dress and underwear.

"You can enjoy bathing alone now," I said while picking up the damp furs. My hair was still considerably wet and very long (to me).

The male looked unhappy at my answer but let me go. I walked to the new house again. Curtis wasn't there, probably throwing away the straw beds.

I took another look around the house. I went to the rooms on the right, the room I haven't seen yet.

When I opened the farthest right door I was greeted by a small storage room, it looked to be for firewood and other materials, like furs. I walked out and went to the other one.

This was another storage room, it had pegs on top of the room and looked to be for smoking meats or made for hanging furs for drying.

I heard Curtis slither into the main room. He had a huge bundle of hay tied to his back. "Your back? Did you take a bath?" He asked me.

"I did, is that the new bedding?" I asked him.

"Yes it is, I'll go set it up. There's a banquet being held tonight, would you like to go?" Curtis asked me.

"Sure, that sounds fun!" I replied to Curtis "When do you think the sun will set?"

"In about 2-3 hours by the looks of it, would you like me to set up the main bedroom so you can take a nap until then?" He asked once again.

"Yes please," I said. Curtis went upstairs and set up the new hay bed I'll have to buy some furniture soon...

Curtis paid some furs on the hay as well, making a temporary bed for us. I laid down in the middle and let Curtis wrap around me in his beast form.

TIME SKIP

I woke up to Curtis shaking me awake "It's time to get up," he said quietly. I stretched and fixed my hair, it was a bit above my shoulders.

"Damn it, I need to cut my hair..." I murmured to myself.

"I'll cut it for you tomorrow, the same length as it was when we first met?" he asked me.

"Yes, thanks for offering let's do it in the morning, when is the banquet happening?" I asked him.

"It will start in about an hour, I woke you up so you could prepare," he told me.

"Thank you, Curtis, I'll go get in something a bit warmer since it's cold out," I said while looking at my black dress.

"Alright then, I'll let you get ready, I'm going to take a quick bath," he told me and slithered coffin his beast form.

Adia
Age: 21
Level: 8
Title(s): The Blessed, The transmigrator

Exp:350/400
Strength:85 Health:%100
Smarts:96 Alertness:95
Agility:84 Skills:90

Shop: UNLOCKED
Quests: None
Inventory: 375 salts (jar), furs (x5), tanning rack, "spices (ginger, pepper, basil, garlic), Firewood. 4x leather. Leather journal, love potion, Karuun's Crown.

I opened the shop menu and went through the clothes, I got a long dress that was (any color you'd like) and a small chain necklace with a gemstone that matched it. I got a few bobby pins that keep my hair out of my face and were well hidden so no one would question it. I decided the sandals I've had would work well enough. Luckily the dress also came with fresh underwear too.

Curtis came back with a long (whatever color you picked) cloth/loincloth (or whatever that was) that went around his waist and torso, making him match me.

"Your so beautiful Adia..." he said, he came closer and kissed me. "The banquet will start soon, can I carry you there?" he asked me.

"Sure Curtis, how was your bath?" I asked him as he picked me up.

"It was nice, I haven't had one in a bit," he answered me as he walked out of the house and onto the main path. There were a few other females surrounded by males in their beast forms as well.

Curtis carried me to the banquet's main area where a bunch of bonfires was. "Hey, Adia! Over here!" I heard a familiar voice call me, it was Mei. Almost all of her males were in their beast forms, except for Arthur, who was roasting some meat.

"Hello Mei, can we sit with you?" I asked her politely.

"Of course! It's so lonely without female friends sometimes..." she sighed.

"Yeah, I don't have friends either," I said before we the ape king same and started to get ready

"Welcome everyone to the banquet to celebrate the new females in the city of Beasts! And other thanks to Winston for bringing them all safely to the city! Let's light the fires since it'll become foggy quickly," he announced.

"Who's Winston?" I asked Mei, Mei chuckled at my question.

"Well, he's this white tiger beastmen with 4 marks and he has this ugly scar across his face," Mei told me.

"Wait is he pretty tall too?" I asked. Curtis looked at me.

"Have you met him before, Adia?" He asked me.

"Yes, when I was taking a bath earlier in the river, it was pretty secluded there and when I was about done I saw him enter the area, I left shortly though," I explained.

"Woah, I heard he was really scary, and emits this powerful aura, he made a female cry once just from the sight of him," Mei gossiped.

Just then I noticed that Mei's males and Curtis were joining together to roast some meat for us Curtis brought along some seasonings with him and was arguing with the other males.

"Put medicine on our food? That's so nasty!" One blond-haired male exclaimed.

"No it isn't, I do it all the time, it's part of what makes my tribe's food so good," I said.

Curtis continued to put the seasoning on the meat,l. A few minutes later Curtis handed me a nice slice. It tasted amazing. Mei moaned while eating it.

"It's good isn't it?" I asked her. She nodded and continued to eat peacefully. The food was very good, but soon after I needed a drink.

"Is there a river near here?" I asked Mei. She nodded and pointed behind me, it was foggy but I could still see the river bank. "I'll be right back Curtis," I told him.

I walked down to the riverbank, it was very calm water plus I could see right through it. I knelt to drink the water when I realized I had to pee. Huh... I wonder if there is a sand pit near here...

I walked over to the nearest person I saw, A leopard beastman, he was around 6'7 to 6'8 and had 3 stripes across his face. "excuse me, but where are the sand pits?" I asked him.

He point to the left, I thanked him and did my business. Shit, it's gotten too foggy...

It was too foggy to see the riverbank or the bonfires were properly, and that's when I heard a female screaming. I went toward the noise and hid a bit to see Winston being screamed at by a female in green clothes and purple hair.

"I know you have an emerald, Winston! Give it to me now and maybe I'll let you be my male because I know you want to," She said.

What a stuck-up bitch! asking for something in a manner like that!

"Rosa, the only reason I care for you is that you are my brother's cub, no other reason, I've already eaten the emerald," Winston said, unmovingly.

I shuffled and accidentally stepped on a stick. "Who's there?!?" Rosa demanded.

I got out of my hiding place, revealing myself. Rosa looked livid. "How dare you?!? Listening in on a private conversation!" She tried to reprimand me.

"I just got lost, plus I think the ape king is looking for Winston," I lied. Winston leads me to the bonfires again

"The ape king isn't looking for you, I just lied to get you out of that situation," I told him.

"Thank you," he responded and walked off.

I walked about to where Mei and Curtis were sitting. "What took you so long? I almost went to go look for you," Curtis asked me worriedly.

"I was just at the sand pits nothing to worry about," I told him.

TIME SKIP

Curtis carried me back to the house, I was pretty much passed out when we got back. And Curtis made a fire to warm up the house. He also set up the bed for us to sleep in. Before I know it, I was fast asleep.

WORD COUNT: 2196

A/N: I'm so sorry for the long wait people! I've been so caught up in my life currently so I've had no time to actually write any of my stories! If I don't post for a while, it's mostly because of school. And don't expect major updates for a bit on my other story either Now, can you guess which character I've introduced this time? Now Hasta Luego mis amigos!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 7.1K 52
Jessica, a rich woman in her late twenties unexpectedly ended up in a Beast world. But luckily she met some young beastmen who somehow turned her lif...
382K 18.7K 56
Remember that 16-year-old Female Lead who's always indecisive and unadaptable, in 'that' Beastworld Story? Ꮚ⁠˘⁠ ⁠ꈊ⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠Ꮚ Yes!!! That one! What i...
23.5K 1.2K 11
Adia, a newly 22 year old trying to complete a bachelor's degree in wildlife biology and nursing, ends up in the beast world after tripping, who will...
86K 3.2K 23
Alina DeCosta a girl from the 21st century somehow transports into a novel that she hates the most so didn't finish the novel. She somehow remembered...