The proposal *Leonetta story*

By Rebeccaxchapman1

Violetta is a star of You mix, she has CDs and tours around the world but what happens when her manager wants... More

Characters ~
Chapter 2 ~
Chapter 3 ~
Chapter 4 ~
Chapter 5 ~
Chapter 6 ~
Chapter 7 ~
Chapter 8 ~
Chapter 9 ~
Chapter 10 ~
Chapter 11 ~
Chapter 12 ~
Chapter 13 ~
Chapter 14 ~
Chapter 15 ~
Chapter 16 ~
Chapter 17 ~
Chapter 18 ~ *Final chapter*

Chapter 1 ~

202 3 0
By Rebeccaxchapman1

Violetta was in the teacher's lounge talking to Pablo and Marotti as she is now a You mix star; she takes separate lessons from her friends and she's making CDs and touring she's living the dream.

Marotti: Violetta, we have a suggestion for you how would you like to be fake engaged to our Mexican hottie You mix star?

Violetta: What? Engaged?

Pablo: You are not engaged it's just for your fans and for you to collaborate as artists by singing together.

Violetta: Uh...

Marotti: His name is Leon Vargas; he is coming to the studio tomorrow to meet you.

Violetta: Leon Vargas, oh he isn't that jerk who thinks he's better than everyone right?

Pablo: Yes, that's one but to be honest he accepted to do this even though he had the same reaction to you.

Marotti: his words were fake, goody two shoes and always fooling everyone with the good girl look.

Violetta: Then if he thinks that, then why does he want to fake engagement with me?

Marotti: Because he didn't have a choice and neither do you, you will meet in the park, and you will act like the lovey-dovey couple you are and then he will get down on one knee and ask you to fake marry him.

Violetta: Urgh, how long will I have to do this?

Pablo: Until yours and his CDs sell out at least two weeks three.

Violetta: What?

Marotti: What do you say?

Violetta: Okay, if I must, I will go along with it, but we are so young, Pablo.

Marotti: Age doesn't matter to your fans; this is what they will feed on.

Violetta: Okay, I must go to class now.

Pablo: Okay.

As she was about to walk out the door Marotti shouted for her turn.

Marotti: Remember this must be a secret, don't tell anyone that you are fake we need to sell this.

Violetta: Okay.

As she left, to class, as she was in class, she was thinking about Leon Vargas, so as class finished, she went home and researched him on the mix site.

A picture produced him wearing sunglasses he was hot and good-looking making Violetta bite her lips, she looked at what he liked and what he didn't like. 

As she was searching for Leon, her dad walked in making her stand up and put her phone down.

Herman: Hey honey, how was the studio?

Violetta: Hey Dad, it was fine, it's just uh...

Herman: What?

Violetta: No, nothing it doesn't matter.

Herman: Well obviously It does matter because I'm curious.

Violetta: No, don't worry, I need to make this decision on my own and I know what you will say.

Herman: About what, honey?

Violetta: No, it's nothing, how was your day?

Herman: Oh, it was fine, yes, anyway it's time for you to go to bed now, as you need your rest now.

Violetta: Okay?

He kissed her head while saying good night to her, as she watched him leave.

After a while ~
She went to sleep after turning her phone off and getting ready for bed since tomorrow she was meeting her fake fiancé, Leon Vargas.

The next morning Violetta got up and dressed when she went downstairs for breakfast, she left and went to the park where she was meeting the girls.

Francesca: Hey Violetta, what's wrong?

Violetta: Moratti wants me to meet this Mexican singer Leon Vargas who is also the star of You Mix today.

Camila: Wait, you mean Leon Vargas the hot player from Mexico, oh my god Violetta he is good-looking.

Francesca: Yes, he sings that new song that is trending now.

Camila: *sings between two worlds* I got to make the most of life before I'm grey and old
But my adrenaline is making me lose control.

Francesca: *Joins in* He's giving me air and taking my life
My evil twin making me feel alive
And he never says "stop"
He never slows down
I feel the fire like I'm going to burn out.

Both: Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Won't you let me go
I'm living in two worlds
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Won't you let me go
I'm living in two worlds.

Violetta: Okay, I get it your huge fan of them, you'll meet him today since he will be at the studio.

Francesca: Oh my god, let's go to the studio.

Camila: Yes.

Before they went to the studio, Ludmila walked over to them.

Ludmila: Hey, girls, where are you going?

Violetta: To the studio.

Ludmila: Why, what's the rush?

Camila: Violetta is meeting the You mix star his name is Leon Vargas. 

Ludmila: Is he Mexican?

Francesca: Yes, how do you know?

Ludmila: I used to date him a long time ago. 

Violetta: That's the guy I'm meeting today well right now which I'm late for. 

Ludmila: Woah, Leon Vargas is a player, he sings quite well, but he doesn't have the best reputation. 

Camila: All right, enough with the negativity, Ludmila.

Violetta: Let's go to the Studio.

They went to the Studio and Violetta went into the Zoom and they could hear Leon singing between two worlds as they were cheering for him.

Camila: That's the guy you were meeting, Violetta Castillo? 

Violetta: He's quite good-looking, this will be okay you know, I mean he can't be that bad, can he?

Francesca: Are you kidding me, good looking Violetta are you straight or what he is hot, I mean he is hotter than the guys we have in the studio, you need to get your eyes checked. 

Marotti walked in behind them, and Violetta thought he was looking at her, but he was looking at Marotti walking in. 

Leon: Ah, Moratti.

Marotti: Leon, it is so nice for you to be here, how was your flight?

Leon: It was all right, so where is this girl you were trying to sell me to?

Violetta: Hey, Leon I am Violetta Castillo it's nice to meet you.

Leon: Ah, your Violetta Castillo.

Violetta: Yes, sorry I just didn't think you would be...

Leon: What? Real?

Violetta: *Laughs nervously* No, I just, it doesn't matter.

Marotti: I want you two to sing the songs together, sing Find more tears to each other.

Leon: Or I could sing it to, Violetta that would be more romantic, right? And you can record and call it Leonetta.

They went up on the stage and Leon sang to Violetta while Marotti and his crew recorded it, they made a cute couple and when they finished, they posted it to You, Mix.

A/N: ~ 

Thank you for reading. 

Sorry, it took so long I had to try and find more ideas.

X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 269 32
"DID YOU KISS HIM, YES OR NO?" He said to me. "No, I haven't kissed him, and I wouldn't, but you don't trust me." She replied to him. What if th...
48.2K 1.3K 54
Violetta,Federico and their friends are back. Violetta and Leon are supposed to get married since their fathers decided that Violetta will be queen o...
3.6K 310 14
❝that's what happens when a tornado meets a volcano all I know is i love you too much to walk away❞ Leon is the son of wealthy man, Francesca's mothe...
50.7K 1.1K 28
Their all 19/20 now their are living their lives and start to get famous. Leon and Violetta are still togheter. but what if one night changes everyth...