The Venom || WTM

By dragonvein

In which the Avengers watch the live of Peter Parker's older sister. Lydia Parker. The Venom. More

INTRODUCING
PROLOGUE
act one - Venom
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
act two- Civil War
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight

Chapter six

7.1K 213 2
By dragonvein

◆ Life Foundation, Dr. Skirth's Office◆

Dr. Skirth was walking towards her office a few scientist greeting her on the way.

Entering the office she saw a guard and the head of security Treece.

"Good afternoon, Dr. Skirth." Treece said smiling.

"Oh god they know." Pepper said.

Dr. Skirth sighed as she know she was caught.

________________________

◆ Life Foundation, Lab◆

"The creature and the host are one. Everything was fine. So, why does the human continue to waste away?" Carlton said looking at the test subject with symbiote in him.

"He's saying it like he's not human." Rhodey scoffed.

"I don't know. We've given him enough liquid nutrition to feed an elephant." Dr. Collins said.

"But the organism is unaffected?" Carlton asked

"The Symbiote is thriving. But once again, it's killing the host. It's consuming his organs. Oh, watch this." Dr. Collins said.

Turning on a high-pitched ringing making the test subject trash around screaming in pain.

"That's what happened to Lydia at the MRI." Bruce said.

"Whoa, whoa, what are you doing? You're hurting it. Stop it!" Carlton exclaimed

"Sounds in the 4,000 to 6,000 hertz range are very harmful for it." Another scientist said.

"He was stabilizing. What happened?" Carlton asked

"He's approaching acute liver failure." Dr. Collins said

"We're gonna need another host. Such poor design." Carlton said

"Excuse me?" Dr. Collins said.

"Human beings." Carlton said.

Everyone scoffed at that.

"Sorry to interrupt, Thought you'd like some good news." Treece said holding Dr. Skirth by an arm with a guard holding the other.

"Oh god." May whispered.

"I'm sorry" Dr. Skirth said breathing shakily, while Carlton scoffs.

________________________

(SHIP HORN BELLOWING)

(BIRDS SQUAWKING)

(BELL DINGING)

Lydia was seating in a cable car her leg bouncing.

"Hungry!" Lydia's body is suddenly pulled up from the seat.

"Is it the alien speaking?" Steve asked. Lydia nodded.

"Oh, goddamn" Lydia said awkwardly chuckling.

"I'm okay. Don't worry about me. Can I get through, please? Excuse me. Thank you. I'm just gonna stay here, all right? Until the cable car stops." Lydia said getting a few stares.

(BRAKES SQUEAK)

"We're good. All right. Thank you." Lydia said getting off the cable car while people look at her weirdly.

Lydia was at home putting some food in the oven when her phone rang.

"Oh, hey, Anne." Lydia said

"Lydia, hi. How you feeling?" Annie asked

"Oh, feeling... I'm sick." Lydia said

"Well, Lydia, you have a parasite. They're not exactly sure how you got it, but it would explain the fever." Annie said.

"PARASITE" Venom yelled. Lydia winced holding her head.

"Lydia you ok?" Peter asked looking at her worried.

"Yeah yeah I'm good." Lydia smiled pulling him in a side hug.

"That would make sense. Also, I'm hearing, uh, a voice." Lydia said

" Auditory hallucinations are actually very common." Dan said

"Oh, hey, Dan. How you doing? I didn't realize that you were on the call, too." Lydia said surprised

"Yeah, I'm here." Dan said.

"Hey, Dan, would this parasite... Would it, like, be able to make me, I don't know... Like, climb a really, really, really tall tree, but super, super fast?" Lydia asked

"Yes. We just did." Lydia shakes her head hearing the voice again.

"Uh, well, Lydia, it sounds like it might be causing some metabolic abnormalities that are making it hard for your body to maintain homeostasis." Dan said

"You said "causing" and "body," and... I lost you." Lydia said.

"It's same with me when Bruce and Tony talks." Clint said laughing. earning a few chuckles.

"Listen, Lydia, um, we are gonna get you on some meds, and we are gonna clear that out."

"Never gonna happen."

"Will you stop doing that now. Not now." Lydia said annoyed

"Lydia, we're just trying to help you." Annie said

"I know. I know. I'm just, I'm not actually talking to you, Annie." Lydia said

"Who are you talking to?" Annie asked

"I'm just gonna call you back, all right? Thank you. Thank you, Dan. Thank you. Thank you, both." Lydia said hanging up.

(ELECTRIC GUITAR PLAYING ROCK RIFFS) (INHALES)

(SIGHS, SNIFFS)

Lydia grunts kicking the trash can. Then walking to her neighbours house banging on his door.

(GUITAR STOPS)

"Yeah?" Her neighbour asked opening the door.

"Hey, can you turn your music down, please? Cause I'm having a really hard time." Lydia asks

" Whatever" Man scoffs

Suddenly Lydia face changes her eyes white stretch till her hairline and Razor sharp teeth with black veins on her face. That scared the man.

"Woah."

"Oh My God." Everyone was shocked looking at the screen.

"Yeah, sure, man. Yeah. I'll just turn it right down. Sorry." Man said scared.

"Thank you" Lydia said walking back to her apartment.

________________________

"I was troubled by what we've been doing." Dr. Skirth said

"I get it. I get it. We've all been troubled. It's the nature of what we do. But I need you to tell me who was here with you. I need that from you." Carlton said.

"Please don't rat Lydia out." Wanda said.

"I can't do that." Dr. Skirth said shaking her head.

"We can't fix things unless we begin with your friend. The person who was here. Because they're gonna die. They're in grave danger. You know that, right? They're gonna die unless we bring them back here, where you can help to keep them alive." Carlton said walking towards her "Hey. Dora. I promise, from here on in, we will do things differently. Will you trust me?" Carlton whispered.

"Don't trust him." Was heard in the room.

"Lydia Parker" Dr. Skirth said

"Oh God No." May said.

"Lydia Parker?" Carlton asked

"Mmm-Hmm" Dr. Skirth nodded

"You were our best." Carlton said walking away. 

"Open it." Carlton said gesturing to the container of the symbiote that was in the room.

"Oh god." Tony said.

"NO NO NO NO" Dr. Skirth screamed as the symbiote came towards her.

Everyone looked upset as they knew she didn't survive. They were thinking about how her kids are going to survive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299 7 3
During Infinity War, the group of heroes are brought to a theatre to watch a couple of movies about this blonde woman that seems to not trust anyone...
3.5M 108K 40
Mr. Parker will see you now.
584K 19K 36
Peter never grew up with Uncle Ben and Aunt May. He grew up with HYDRA, trained and brainwashed to be even better then the Winter Soldier. He spends...
136 0 14
(Bi fem) Reader x Natasha Romanoff POV where y/n is Tony stark's little sister