Rebirth of the chaotic space...

By ihatemetabolism

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Category: BL doujin Tsundere can really kill people. The reborn Xiao Ziqing brought s... More

Chapter 1 Rebirth
Chapter 2 Space
Chapter 3 Inform
Chapter 4 I only believe in you
Chapter 5 Gathering Resources
Chapter 6: Hamster Psychology
Chapter 7 The Seed Market
Chapter 8 Shopping spree is fun
Chapter 9 Crazy Reserves
Chapter 10 Seeing Father
Chapter 11 Meals
Chapter 12 Confession
Chapter 13 Entering Space
Chapter 14 Containers
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 Flying to the Northeast
Chapter 17 Waiting for the End Times
Chapter 18 Trust
Chapter 19: Learning to Cook
Chapter 20 The Inexplicable Blessing
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 Zombie Outbreak
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 Going out to collect supplies
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 News
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 Supermarket
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 Xiao Yuan coma
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 Absenteeism Arrives
Chapter 38 Reality
Chapter 39 Training Aragonite
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 I'll Help You
Chapter 44 The Strange Girl
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 Sun Quan's Past
Chapter 47 The Unknown Girl
Chapter 48 Cooperation Sincerity
Chapter 49 Absorption of Crystal Nuclei
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54 Recruiting Robbers
Chapter 55 Upgrade Plan
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58 Sun Quan's Preview (High Energy Ahead)
Chapter 59 The Third Type of People (Pollution and High Energy)
Chapter 60 You Are Above (Nuclear Energy Ahead)
c 61-62
c 63-64
c 65-66
c 67-68
c 69-70
c 71-72
c 73-74
c 75-76
c 77-78
c 79-80
c 81-82
c 83-84
c 85-86
c 87-88
c 89-90
c 93-94
c 95-96
c 97-98
c 99-100
c 101-102
c 103-104
c 105-106
c 107-108
c 109-110
c 111-112
c 113-114
c 115-116
c 117-118
c 119-120
c 121-122
c 123-124
c 125-126
c 127-128
c 129-130
c 131-132
c 133-134
c 135-136
c 137-138
c 139-140
c 141-142
c 143-144
c 145-146
c 147-148
c 149-150
c 151-152
c 153-154
c 155-156
c 157-158
c 159-160
c 161-162
c 163-164
c 165-166(final)

c 91-92

523 23 0
By ihatemetabolism

return

Rebirth of the chaotic space of the last days

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 91

    Xiao Ziqing smiled and said nothing, agreeing.

    People basically come here on a whim and come back on a whim. They have gained as much as they bought, and they are in a good mood.

    No one cared about what Xiao Ziqing was going to do when he stayed.

    Xiao Ziqing first stayed in the reception hall for a while, and then a host asked Xiao Ziqing to go to a certain place.

    Only Xiao Ziqing was called alone, facing the gentle smile of the hostess, Xiao Ziqing straightened his suit, nodded to Xiao Yuan and Sun Quan, reassuring them, and followed the hostess to leave.

    If you want to do it, you have to do it a long time ago, and it is impossible for the official to survive until now. And even if the official has evil intentions, Xiao Ziqing will not be afraid at all, his fourth-level ability is not for idle food.     Xiao Ziqing did not have the slightest timidity, and walked steadily and calmly behind the hostess, the smile on the corner of his lips was still elegant and calm, and everyone who saw him showed admiration.     To be able to have such a psychological quality, no matter whether he is really confident or pretending, this person will definitely not be simple.     Xiao Yuan frowned, still worried, and secretly turned on the Bluetooth headset to operate the power. If there was anything wrong with Xiao Ziqing, Xiao Yuan would immediately use the gravity power to suppress the people around him and rush over.     Sun Quan was more interested in the decoration of the reception hall. He drank a bottle of AD calcium in his hand and drank another bottle, his stomach was full and he still didn't know how to stop.     Not long after Xiao Ziqing left, another hostess came over to Sun Quan and said, "Excuse me, is this Miss Sun Quan? Some of us want to meet you, can you come with us?     " Be polite, but the soldiers behind the hostess told Sun Quan that if she refused, coercive measures would be taken.     Xiao Yuan blocked Sun Quan behind, frowned and looked at the hostess: "What do you mean?" The     hostess still had that formulaic smile, and persuaded: "Mr. Xiao Yuan, please don't make things difficult for us, there are people above If we want to see Miss Sun, we are also following orders."

    Sun Quan     wanted to pat Xiao Yuan's shoulder, but when he raised his hand, he found that he couldn't reach it. He patted Xiao Yuan's arm, and his voice didn't fluctuate: "Don't worry, they don't have any intention of harming me." Calculate whether they have the meaning of harm from the change of their expression, and this is generally not wrong.

    "But..."

    "Don't worry." Sun Quan said again, looking up at the hostess, "Then sister, shall I go with you?"

    His eyes were pure and his tone was innocent and harmless.

    Seeing Sun Quan's innocent appearance, the hostess felt that Sun Quan's maturity just now must be an illusion. How could such a cute girl be interviewed by the leader?

    Unable to understand this point, the hostess didn't think too much about it, and said with a smile in a coaxing tone, "Come with sister, be good and give me something delicious."

    "Thank you, sister!" Teeth, a smile is called a clean.

    Sun Quan's face looked fifteen or sixteen years old, and his voice was even smaller. If it was said that he was a child of twelve or thirteen years old, some people would believe it, so the hostess did not think of Sun Quan as a twenty-year-old at all. adult woman.

    Xiao Yuan glanced coldly at Sun Quan, who was smiling brightly, and thought in his heart, maybe now he should start worrying about the person who summoned Sun Quan.

    Xiao Ziqing was led all the way to the top floor by the hostess, and arrived at the door of a room. There was not a single soldier around, and it was eerily quiet.

    At the door, the hostess said that someone who saw him was inside, and then backed away a long way.

    Xiao Ziqing knocked on the door, pushed the door open without waiting for a response from inside, raised her eyebrows, and saw a thin figure.

    "Wu Shibo?"

    Xiao Ziqing knew this person. Although he was not very familiar with him, he had met him several times. Xiao Ziqing never expected to meet him here.

    "Remember me? I thought you'd completely forgotten about me all these years." The person Xiao Ziqing called Wu Shibo turned his head and smiled. It's better to be thin than skinny, but a pair of eyes are heroic, which should not be underestimated.

    "How could I forget?"

    As the heir of one of the eight major families, Xiao Ziqing vaguely knew that the first eight major families were all members of the army, and his great-grandfather was a figure who rose from the pile of corpses to make meritorious deeds in the red years. But when the turbulent period came, Xinliang didn't want to compete with each other anymore, so he went into business together, because of his previous military relationship, he passed the test, and at his peak, as the top eight families in Kyoto, he was always looked up to.

    But more Xiao Ziqing doesn't know, because although he is the heir of one of the eight major families, the Chu family, one of the real eight major families, has been occupied by Xiao Mojiu and turned into the Xiao family, and the older generation He died too early, before he could pass on the secret.

    So Xiao Ziqing's understanding of the foundations of the eight major families may not be as much as Xiao Mo's.

    "Sit down, you really deserve to be a member of the Eight Great Families. You can live well in this unfamiliar place alone, which is worthy of the Chu family's reputation."

    "The Chu family?" Xiao Ziqing's lips curled up. With a touch of sarcasm, "Miao Zan, even if it is the eight major families, it was not destroyed by a low-level person."

    Xiao Mo, a gangster with no more than a hundred people under his command, climbed up to Xiao Ziqing's mother, and climbed up step by step. The Chu family has become a thing of the past.

    "There are no absolutes. Think about the dignified Chu family, how could it not be in the hands of a little Xiao Mo?"

    Xiao Ziqing paused, no matter how he thought about it, he felt that there was something in the words: "You mean..."

    Wu Shibo didn't say anything Go on, but laugh without saying a word, but it is even more intriguing.

    Xiao Ziqing felt a lot of things were wrong in the past, but they stopped thinking about it until now, but Wu Shibo's mysterious words aroused all the doubts in Xiao Ziqing's heart. When they are connected together, they feel that things are absolutely not what they thought. as simple as that.

    Wu Shibo didn't intend to continue this topic, and Xiao Ziqing didn't mention it either: "Wu Shibo called me here for more than just reminiscing about

    the old days." Wu Shibo smiled heartily, and poured Xiao Ziqing a cup of tea.

    "Your personality is like your grandfather." The grandfather Wu Shibo said was Xiao Ziqing's mother's father. Because Xiao Mo was married, Xiao Ziqing called his mother's father grandfather. Xiao Mo is an orphan and has no elders.

    "I don't have much impression of him."

    "Then let's stop gossiping, nephew Ziqing, do you have any plans to return to Beijing?"

    "No." Xiao Ziqing didn't think about it.

    Wu Shibo was slightly stunned, apparently he did not expect Xiao Ziqing to make such a decision. After all, no matter what happens here, it is not as good as the capital, and Xiao Mo is dead. Xiao Ziqing is the legitimate heir of the Xiao family. Give it up to Li Meiru's mother and daughter?

    "You really decided that way? You know, even in the last days, the current Xiao family still has absolute resources and strength. At least now, the Xiao family is worth twice or even three times that of the entire Q City. Even so, I won't go back. "     The Xiao family's resources and manpower are indeed two or three times that of this place, but likewise, there is no lack of forces in Kyoto that are five times or six times as strong as here. As strong as the Xiao family, it is only a relatively large pearl among the many pearls in Kyoto. One, but there are many beads that are bigger than it. Kyoto is not a holy place for survival on the surface. I am afraid that it can eat people there, let alone spit out bones. The Xiao family is just a piece of meat on the chopping board."     If Li Meiru has the ability to defend Those things that live in Xiao’s house should be given to him for free. If you don’t have the ability...     "You are right." Wu Shibo sighed with a smile, "I don’t know how many people want to squeeze their heads into the capital with their heads sharpened." , but not as thoroughly as a child like you, the sky is high here, the emperor is far away, and you stand out from the crowd, and your life is not comparable to that in Beijing."     Xiao Ziqing did not speak, waiting for Wu Shibo's next words.     After a pause, Wu Shibo turned his eyes to Xiao Ziqing and said, "Then, since you won't leave, shouldn't you make your foundation more stable?"

    "Wu Shibo means..."

    "In such an apocalypse, the only way to truly rest easy is to have an iron-like relationship with the government."

    "You also want me to be incorporated into the official base?" Xiao Ziqing narrowed his eyes with a hint of danger. Even if it was Wu Shibo, Xiao Ziqing would not make it easier for him if he had the idea of ​​coercion.

    Wu Shibo shook his head with a smile, and said, "Yes and no, but obviously you have misunderstood me."

    "Please tell me." Xiao Ziqing still had no good attitude.

    "I was sent from the capital, and I can't explain the specifics in a few sentences. However, the officials in Q city don't want to reassure the capital headquarters. Their ambitions are getting bigger and bigger. If they are given enough opportunities, It's not impossible for them to betray the water, and the court in Kyoto is unwilling to let this uncertain factor go."

    Xiao Ziqing raised his eyebrows, somewhat guessing something.

    "What the official in Kyoto means is that a hidden sharp blade is needed. Usually, the edge is restrained and the relationship between them is balanced. If one day they have thoughts that they shouldn't have... just cut the grass and root

    out!" Xiao Ziqing's pupils shrank, It really deserves to be the style of the official court, leaving no room for it.

    "Why me?" The eight major families don't join the army, don't get involved in politics, they only do their own business and regularly donate astronomical sums to the country, but they are all good and obedient citizens.

    "There are two points. First, you are not an official, so it will not arouse suspicion. Second, you are from the eight major families. You are absolutely capable of this kind of thing."

    "You are setting up a thief ship in front of me ." , I still have to step on it."

    "Why do you know?"

    "If I dare to refuse, tomorrow, the entire ability base may be removed from this city of Q."

    Wu Shibo was startled, and then he looked up to the sky and smiled: "Smart! If it is someone else's result, but I watched you grow up, I can't bear any danger for you, don't worry, whether you agree or not, I don't agree with you. I'll let you call me Wu Shibo for nothing. I only came to you because I can't trust other people, but it's not impossible."

    Xiao Ziqing lowered his eyebrows and thought for a while, and the corners of his lips raised a touch of fun: "I agree."

    The author has something to say Said: God's unfolding begins...

    resume clocking in: Thank you, I love you soon, it's only a lifetime, baby's mine! !

    That's it, the story behind will be very exciting, welcome to support! !

    Tip: This article is stinky and long, but it is wonderful! !

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return

Rebirth of the chaotic space of the last days

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 92

    Wu Shibo paused, seeing Xiao Ziqing liking him more and more, he raised his voice and said with a smile: "Sure enough, I didn't misunderstand you, Ziqing, I assure you here, no matter what happens in the officialdom, you can always stay out of it, and you won't You have been implicated."

    "Wu Shibo is being polite." Xiao Ziqing said, "The promise is not for you, Wu Shibo. The power base stands out from the crowd, and now the officials here have already set their eyes on it. After a long time, it will inevitably become a thorn in their side. I'm not afraid, but the ability base is not good for young and old. I want a special identity from you to prevent them from becoming angry and throwing bombs at my base."

    Wu Shibo understood Xiao Ziqing's concerns, and said: "As long as it is under my official jurisdiction You don't have to worry about the inside."

    It means that if it's those who have different intentions, there is no way to guarantee it.

    No place is clean, Xiao Ziqing knows this. It is also impossible to completely rely on Wu Shibo to protect him.

    "I understand."

    Wu Shibo thought for a while, and took out a document from the drawer: "Talk about something you don't understand. The imperial court established a direct organization 'Central Bureau of Investigation' under the Prime Minister, and its personnel are distributed in various parts of the country. There is no real power in the local area, but it is more terrifying than having real power. Once an abnormality is discovered, it can be executed without going through the court. The common general is similar to the ancient Dongchang."

    Immediately feeling that Xiao Ziqing's eyes were not right, Wu Shibo changed his words again and again: "It is the imperial envoy. !” The

    East Factory is a eunuch.

    Then he opened the document and handed it over: "The content in it is more specific. If there is no objection, sign it and complete the formalities. You are a serious official with a rank of lieutenant. But this thing does not depend on the position, and the right is the most important thing."

    Indeed, a right to act first without going through the official is more practical than any military rank or any real power. This is something that holds the power of life and death.

    Xiao Ziqing put all his energy into opening the document and read it one by one. The document was more detailed than what Wu Shibo said, and the shock was even greater.

    It can be vaguely judged from the lines in the document that this "Central Bureau of Investigation" existed before the end of the day, but it was basically in a state of weakness and was not made public, but it was not far from disbanding. Until now, when the apocalypse comes and the world is in chaos, a different kind of culture medium has been created for this organization to take root.

    Seeing everything clearly, Xiao Ziqing was sure of what he was doing and nodded, "I have no objection." After signing the name, he handed it back to Wu Shibo.

    Wu Shibo appreciates Xiao Ziqing's decisiveness: "The relevant certificates are processed by the capital, and they will be delivered to your base within half a month. They are usually stored and displayed when necessary. The official has the corresponding equipment to scan your certificate. , It’s hard to say anything else, at least in this Q city, this certificate is equivalent to the official prime minister coming in person.”

    “Gold medal for arrow?” Seeing the token is like seeing the emperor?

    Xiao Ziqing felt absurdly that after the apocalypse, this society has gone back more and more, not only the government, but also the people are more inclined to the ancient feudal era.

    Perhaps it is because of the rapid development of human beings that this doomsday will bring human beings back to before liberation overnight.

    After talking with Wu Shibo for a while, he went out and continued to be led by the receptionist back to the reception hall at the beginning.

    Xiao Yuan had been waiting for a long time, and he was burning with anxiety. If he hadn't been able to hear Xiao Ziqing's voice through the Bluetooth headset, Xiao Yuan would have rushed in to find someone recklessly.

    "No problem!" Xiao Yuan looked Xiao Ziqing up and down to make sure that there was nothing wrong with Xiao Ziqing.

    Xiao Yuan could hear the previous conversation clearly, and he was even more worried about whether this matter might bring Xiao Ziqing any danger after being shocked.

    Compared with identity, status, and rights, what Xiao Yuan cares most about is always Xiao Ziqing alone.

    Xiao Ziqing could feel Xiao Yuan's worry after thinking about it in another place, and nodded to reassure Xiao Yuan: "Don't worry, it's Wu Shibo, I know him, and he didn't do anything to me." The

    previous conversation with Wu Shibo was absolutely confidential, except that Xiao Yuan had a bluetooth headset Except for those who blatantly eavesdrop, there will never be a fourth person to know.

    "Where's Sun Quan?" Xiao Ziqing glanced and found that there was one missing.

    "As soon as you were called away, someone called her away. I was going to stop her, but Sun Quan himself must follow."

    Sun Quan's daring to follow up shows that he is sure, but what he said is so reassuring No more.

    "They may have discovered that she is different, but with Sun Quan's IQ, the authorities can't beat her."

    Xiao Ziqing was not worried, and sat on the sofa and drank the tea provided by the officials. The tea is not particularly good, but it is top grade, Xiao Ziqing still swallowed it down, took out a plate of peeled chestnut kernels from the space, and Xiao Yuan and you and I ate one by one, it was a sweet and greasy person.

    The people watching around felt salivating when they smelled the chestnuts. They were all jealous. Having space is self-willed, and anything can be put into the space.

    After waiting like this for half an hour, the sky was completely visible, and Sun Quan returned slowly under the leadership of the hostess.

    "I've been waiting for a long time."

    Xiao Ziqing and Xiao Yuan were already tired of entering two plates of chestnut kernels, and they looked up and felt that Sun Quan had come back early.

    "What else have I been talking to you about?"

    "What else can I have? Pry the corner of the wall. Give me a bottle of AD calcium, I can't take it anymore, I haven't had it for an hour.

    " All that is left is this AD calcium yoghurt, although Xiao Ziqing doesn't think it's so delicious.

    "You agree?" He handed over a bottle.

    "I agreed to come here to talk nonsense with you?" Sun Quan rolled his eyes and took the AD Calcium. He couldn't wait to plug in the straw and took a sip, squinting his eyes in enjoyment. The way he sucked, the poison was nothing more than that.     Satisfied, Sun Quan continued: "He said he would give me the best treatment and let me enter the official laboratory. After I told the treatment     I

    wanted, he cleared me out." What treatment?

    "Then why did it take more than an hour?"

    "It took him nearly twenty minutes to explain his treatment, and it took me ten minutes to make my request. The rest of the time I was tasting the snacks they provided, and I didn't have time to talk to them . . . " On

    the self-cultivation of foodies.

    After rectifying, the three of them boarded the helicopter together and rushed home before the sun fully rose. It is not an exaggeration to say that the sun during the day has melted people.

    The moment Sun Quan got on the plane, his face turned green. When he arrived, he was terribly sick. When he returned, he put on all kinds of anti-sickness equipment to try to minimize the pain.

    Xiao Ziqing was the most frightened, for fear that this living ancestor would vomit on his precious helicopter, causing Xiao Yuan to speed up to the fastest speed, at least to get home before Sun Quan vomited.

    When he returned home, Lao Zhong had already stood on the roof for a long time, his palms were covered with sweat and he was indescribably anxious.

    The look of eagerly looking forward to it was quite a bit like looking forward to his son's early return.

    The helicopter landed on the roof, and Xiao Ziqing stepped off the helicopter and smiled at Old Zhong. Seeing Xiao Ziqing's same smile, Old Zhong finally felt relieved.

    "Master, you've worked hard. You've prepared meals and are waiting. Eat now?"

    Xiao Ziqing didn't eat at all, and he walked a lot in a day, so he was really hungry.

    "Well, you can arrange it. In addition, the base will not be safe for the next two days. With today's performance in the official base, even if the threshold is not broken, it is almost the same. We all have to cheer up and wait for the third level in two days. Just let the zombies break out in a large area."

    At that time, they couldn't take care of themselves.

    Lao Zhong always knew Xiao Ziqing's appetite best, just smelling the aroma made Xiao Ziqing move his index finger, Xiao Yuan didn't eat much, Sun Quan was hungry after eating, sitting at his own table to eat, I feel extremely comfortable, don't worry about those intrigues, don't have to eat food from the same plate with strangers.

    Xiao Ziqing lowered his head while eating, there was an extra rib in the bowl, and returned a piece of vinegared fish for Xiao Yuan.

    "I should be regarded as an official. The official will record my military rank, but I don't need to go to the official for any training. I am free."

    Sun Quan didn't turn on the Bluetooth headset between them, and only listened to Xiao Ziqing telling her in a few words, but It's not hard for her to understand.

    "If your Wu Shibo is reliable, you have picked up a pie for nothing. You have supernatural powers, basically you don't have to fear any danger, and your authority is similar to seeing an officer one level higher. Regardless of your low rank, if you want to , the life of the general is in your hands."

    Sun Quan's analysis is not without reason.

    Xiao Yuan paused and said, "I'm afraid that Xiao He will succeed and Xiao He will fail. After connecting with the official, I'm afraid that in the future, no matter what, we will be disconnected."

    Xiao Ziqing's original idea was to live a normal life after gaining enough rights and strength, but now it is obvious that Contrary to the original idea.

    "That's something that can't be helped." Xiao Ziqing ate up the rice in the bowl, put down his chopsticks and wiped his mouth gracefully. In fact, Xiao Ziqing's eating was elegant enough that no vegetable juice was even stained on his lips. "Anything is a handful. A double-edged sword, the government can bring a lot of convenience, so naturally it has to bear the disadvantages it brings."

    Sun Quan swept the dining table with his chopsticks: "In my opinion, the advantages outweigh the disadvantages. If you make good use of it, there will be even more in this Q city. You are the earth emperor of the earth. You can do whatever you want. If anyone defies you, kill them first, then punish them with any crime. Anyway, anyone who can live well and be an official in this last days is not clean.

    " Having said that, it seems to be pretty good.

    Immediately Xiao Ziqing laughed, is there such comfort?

    To be honest, seeing Wu Shibo today made Xiao Ziqing miss the days in Kyoto a bit.

    Although Kyoto is not very good in his memory, at least it is the place where he grew up, as well as Li Meiru's mother and daughter.

    It has been a year since the doomsday, and I don't know if Li Meiru is still as glorious as before the doomsday.

    The author has something to say: Hua's check-in: Thank you, I love you not long ago, it's only a lifetime. The baby's mine is a mine, okay~

    update update! !

    The two chapters of yesterday and today are regarded as opening a new plot, and Xiao Ziqing is about to return to Kyoto for a visit. Are you really looking forward to Xiao Ziqing and his stepmother face to face?

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

660K 38.4K 34
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. °•°•°•°•° "Junoon ba...
1.3M 84.9K 37
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
2.9M 242K 97
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1.7M 131K 61
"ရှင်သန်ခြင်းနဲ့သေဆုံးခြင်းကြား အလွှာပါးပါးလေးကိုဖြတ်ကျော်ခါနီးမှာမှ ငါမောင့်ကိုစွန့်လွှတ်တတ်ဖို့ သင်ယူနိုင်ခဲ့တယ်၊ လူတွေက သံသရာမှာ ရေစက်ရယ်၊ဝဋ်ကြွေး...