My leader

Por Skye__16

Raven was part of a gang since the first day of her life, but when it unites with an another one, things ghan... Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6
a/n
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
Thank you
New book

37

1.1K 38 9
Por Skye__16

Raven's POV

"Did you guys pack everything?"  My uncle asks as he helps us with our bags. Today is the 28th and we established to rent a mini van so we all could have fun on the way.

"You guys will love them. They are all funny" I say to my cousins as we get out. Outside, the black car was already waiting for us.

Jaden was driving and Drew was sitting on the right sit next to him. Miles and Maya were behind them and there were three rows of sits left, each for three people.

They all get out and I introduce them to eachother. After we say our goodbyes we get in and get going.

I sit right in the back between my cousins leaving the spots in front of us free."We are going to pick up Billie, Zoe and her boyfriend then the long road is waiting for us"

I'm surprised she's still coming but I'm ready to ignore her as much as possible.

As we arrive, we all get out again to say hi to her family. She might be an asshole but Finneas, Claudia and her parents are still cool.

She looks at me with sad eyes and the anger seems to be gone. Coming closer she holds out her hand to my cousins."Last time we seen eachother we didn't got to have an appropriate meeting. I'm Billie. It's nice to meet you."

They shake hands and I can see they are over what happened. Remus is a friendly human being.

She comes to me and looks me in the eyes, looking like a sad puppy but I completely ignore her and get in the car next to my cousins. She gets in, sitting alone on the row between us and Zoe and her Boyfriend, Luca.

"Ready?" Jaden yells excited as he starts the car.
We all give thumbs up and get going.

I can see Billie through the sits and she was scrolling on her phone, minding her own business.

The whole rode was three hours and we played some stupid games and listened music. We all get along and I can feel a lot of fun coming on the way. The only mad person was Billie and even though I acted like I didn't care, I wanted to get next to her and hold her tight the whole time.

~time skip~

As we got to the cabin we moved the luggage inside then looked around to see how much space we have.

"Allright, it looks like there are five rooms so we would make pairs of too. If you ask me, those pairs are already formed" Miles says as he looks at us.

I know exactly where this is going and I wish I could change my partner but there's no way to it. It will be too much trouble

I pick up my stuff and go upstairs, looking for a room. I see Remus and Alissa getting inside one and I take the one next to them. I put my suitcase on the ground and look around.

It wasn't too much but it was just fine. The room had a huge king size bed and a bathroom attached to it. There was also a big window and a door, leading us to a balcony. The balcony was connecting all the rooms so we all had access to it. Luckily, we have curtains.

"Which side do you pick?" I hear from behind. As I turn around, I see Billie closing the door behind her.

"I don't care. Choose whatever you want." I say as I take my eyes off of her, trying to avoid any kind of eye contact.

"Are you mad?" She asks as she puts her suitcase next to mine. Her question blocks me. I am kinda over it, but I can't let her treat me like a pet. Outside of this gang life, she can't tell me what to do.

"I don't want to talk about it. I'm in a good mood so please don't fuck it. And by the way, when you choose where you sleep, don't forget you have to do it between the bed and the floor" Those were my last words before closing the door and leaving her alone.

As I get down in the living room, people were already talking.

"Okay yall, this damn cabin needs some decorations and we also need food. There's a small store not to far away and we found decorations in the attic. What we need is to split and see who does what." Miles says as we all listen to him.

I end up going to the store with my cousins, Maya and Miles and the rest stay at home to decorate. After we get back, we all make dinner and eat together.

I've been avoiding Billie this whole time and I don't know how I'll be able to after we go to sleep. I think some people even noticed it and it's starting to get awkward.

"What should we do now?" Remus asks as we finish doing the dishes. "What if we play truth or dare?" Zoe says looking at everyone.

Even though it sounded like a stupid game, we had nothing better to do so we stood in a big circle on the living room's floor and on the couch.

I was between my cousins again, sitting on the floor as far as possible from the couch, where Billie took a place.

"So, can I start?" Miles asked and we all nodded to let him know it was fine." Drew.What do you choose?"

"Dare"

"I dare you to bring the drinks in here, just because I'm to lazy to." She rolled her eyes but did as she was told. Seconds later she was back with small glasses and alcohol bottles.

He got up, and as he was pouring the drinks he started to ask everyone. When it was my turn, I got as a dare to take a shot of vodka. I felt it slowly going down my throat as it was burning my insides.

People were doing dares or telling truths one by one. When it was Drew's turn she started with Remus, who chose a dare. "I dare you to send a text message to an ex"

He looked through his phone then showed all of us the 'hi' message he sent to a random person. I was next in line, and I boldly chose a dare.

"Great. I dare you to sit on Billie's lap for the rest of the game." She instantly lifted her head to look in my widened eyes. She still had that 'I'm sorry' look in her eyes and I knew she was praying that I was gonna accept it.

"Fine"

I stood up then got in front of Billie. She opened her arms for me and i sat on her with my back against her front. I felt her hands on both sides of my waist and I could feel her warm breath on the back of my neck.

After Drew moved on with the next person, I felt Billie pressing her front on my back as she dragged me closer to her warm body. The feeling of her head on my shoulder sent shivers down my spine as her breath was right in my ear.

Her hands moved around my stomach and her mouth got even closer to my ear. "I am really sorry baby. I promise it won't happen again. Please forgive me."

The smell of alcohol hit me but I knew she wasn't drunk. We both had a shot or two but nothing more. I had no idea if such small amount of alcohol made me feel this way or it was simply the effect she had on me.

No matter which one was the answer, in that moment I felt like I could forgive her even if she killed my dog. Luckily I don't have one.

Is I put my hands over hers I lean my head back, close to her ear. " I forgive you". I then slightly turned around just to see a soft smile on her face and those blue eyes.

We gave eachother a quick kiss and looked back at the others. "Zoe, what do you choose?"

"Truth"

A smirk formed on Drew's face as she started to think." When was the last time you cried?"

Zoe's face turned bright red and I could feel the embarrassment in her look. "Well...a week ago my fish died so...yeah" there was a second of silence then we all started to laugh.

I was moving in Billie's lap as I was laughing when I started to feel something poking my ass. Billie placed her hands on my hips keeping them steady.

She leaned in, and whispered in my ear. "Baby if you don't stop moving, you'll need to help me figure out a way to fix this." I immediately froze and I could feel the way my cheeks heated.The thought of her in that way, made me feel something down there.

After a couple more people, Zoe's turn came and I looked at her. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth" I say sternly, not wanting to move from my place.

"Who was your first?"

Every single person in the room reacted in some kind of way then turned to look at me. I could feel the way Billie tensed up underneath me and Maya gave me a concerned look.

"What do you mean by that?" I ask pretending to be stupid.

"Oh, come on Raven, who was the first person you had sex with?" Drew said laughing at me, which made me feel more uncomfortable.

"Maybe she doesn't wanna say it" Maya talks, clearly trying to help.

"But she choose the truth." Zoe yells back.

"Okay, okay, I'll say it"

There are two options. I could tell them a random guy's name and nobody would know if it's the truth or not so they would maybe ask for instagram and stuff so it will get complicated.

Or I could tell them the truth, in which Billie was the first. The bad part is the way Billie will find out the fact that she took my virginity like that. I know someone in the right state of mind will find it hard to process and I don't feel like fucking up her mood again, even if she deserves it.

Before I could speak, Billie interrupted me, clearly annoyed by the others insisting so much "I think we should go to sleep"

"So you're scared of what she's say?" Remus asked trying to annoy her.

"No. I am tired and I want to sleep." She carefully pushed me to the side, then got up and run upstairs.

"What's her problem?" Luca asked looking at us "I don't know. She's been like this the whole day." Drew answered while raising her shoulders.

"I'll go check on her guys. I'm sure something might be bothering her" I say as I sit up and go upstairs to find Billie, not caring about what the others think.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

9.6K 599 8
After a one-night stand, Wrenley is faced with life-changing news. Will she turn to the girl she hardly knows for support? Billie G!P
884K 26K 51
~ completed ~ After being kicked out by her parents, Erin is given the opportunity of a lifetime. But knowing that running away will never solve any...
1.1M 23.7K 52
You're the new kid in school and a girl named Billie is making your life hell. THE BOOK HAS GXG, SMUT, CUSSING, MATURE THEMES, ETC. do not read if y...
436K 8.1K 60
You are kidnapped by a mysterious girl with a bad attitude her name is Billie. CONTAINS SMUT, GXG, LGBT, CUSSING, MATURE THEMES, ETC. DO NOT READ IF...