Rebirth of the chaotic space...

By ihatemetabolism

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Category: BL doujin Tsundere can really kill people. The reborn Xiao Ziqing brought s... More

Chapter 1 Rebirth
Chapter 2 Space
Chapter 3 Inform
Chapter 4 I only believe in you
Chapter 5 Gathering Resources
Chapter 6: Hamster Psychology
Chapter 7 The Seed Market
Chapter 8 Shopping spree is fun
Chapter 9 Crazy Reserves
Chapter 10 Seeing Father
Chapter 11 Meals
Chapter 12 Confession
Chapter 13 Entering Space
Chapter 14 Containers
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 Flying to the Northeast
Chapter 17 Waiting for the End Times
Chapter 18 Trust
Chapter 19: Learning to Cook
Chapter 20 The Inexplicable Blessing
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 Zombie Outbreak
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 Going out to collect supplies
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 News
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 Supermarket
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 Xiao Yuan coma
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 Absenteeism Arrives
Chapter 38 Reality
Chapter 39 Training Aragonite
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 I'll Help You
Chapter 44 The Strange Girl
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 Sun Quan's Past
Chapter 47 The Unknown Girl
Chapter 48 Cooperation Sincerity
Chapter 49 Absorption of Crystal Nuclei
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54 Recruiting Robbers
Chapter 55 Upgrade Plan
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58 Sun Quan's Preview (High Energy Ahead)
Chapter 59 The Third Type of People (Pollution and High Energy)
Chapter 60 You Are Above (Nuclear Energy Ahead)
c 61-62
c 63-64
c 65-66
c 67-68
c 69-70
c 71-72
c 73-74
c 75-76
c 77-78
c 79-80
c 81-82
c 83-84
c 85-86
c 87-88
c 89-90
c 91-92
c 93-94
c 95-96
c 97-98
c 99-100
c 101-102
c 103-104
c 105-106
c 107-108
c 109-110
c 111-112
c 113-114
c 115-116
c 117-118
c 119-120
c 121-122
c 123-124
c 125-126
c 127-128
c 129-130
c 131-132
c 133-134
c 135-136
c 137-138
c 139-140
c 141-142
c 143-144
c 145-146
c 147-148
c 149-150
c 151-152
c 153-154
c 155-156
c 157-158
c 159-160
c 161-162
c 163-164
c 165-166(final)

Chapter 51

1K 39 0
By ihatemetabolism

return

Rebirth of the chaotic space of the last days

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 51

Chapter 51:

The three of Xiao Ziqing drifted on the snow in a sled all the way. The friction between the metal sled chassis and the snow was extremely small, and the speed was several times that of the vehicle.

This time the driver was Xiao Ziqing, and Xiao Yuan was always ready for emergencies.

The last snowfall was very thorough, but the wind did not give much, so the heavy snow basically accumulated between the floors.

"Where are we going today?" Xu Wenshi regained his energy and was full of expectations for the rest.

Xiao Ziqing looked at how many buried floors nearby, and said on a whim: "Let's collect it in the residential building." The

residential building has the most zombies, and there will definitely be a lot of harvest in terms of crystal cores.

The sled is parked in the place where the snow is relatively solid between the residential buildings. I am afraid that someone will harbor ill intentions on it. In other places, it is better to say that the residential buildings here are densely populated. It is inevitable that some bold people will take a fancy to their sleds and go Carry out sabotage.

Even if the key is taken away, this kind of frictionless thing can be pushed away.

Finally, I really figured out a way to connect the spare walkie-talkie to the walkie-talkies of the three people. After putting on the earphones, any sound on the sled can be clearly heard as long as it does not exceed a certain distance. And the target building happened to be within the signal range.

The three of them equipped everything and went straight into a unit of the residential building.

The entire building had six floors, and the second floor and below were covered by snow. The three of them broke the windows of the third floor and climbed in at the risk of getting stuck in the snow.

How do you know it was buried two floors? There are only six floors in this generation, and only four floors can be counted from top to bottom. If you do the math, you will know that there will be two floors under the snow.

Both Xiao Yuan and Xiao Ziqing's skills were good, Xu Wenshi was a little bit difficult, but after the two of them pulled him, he also jumped in, waved his ax and was ready for battle at any time.

This is the first time they have entered a residential building after the end of the world. It is not as prosperous as a supermarket or a commercial street, and it is a little damp. When entering, people can't help shivering.

"It's so gloomy here." Xu Wenshi looked around. This was a resident's room with a very ordinary decoration, and there were obvious bloodstains everywhere. It's not difficult to imagine what happened here not long ago.

Xu Wenshi took a closer look, and sighed: "The decoration is not very good, and there are not many furniture. Obviously, the conditions of the family are not good and they are still working hard. Everything changed overnight."

Xu Wenshi used to have unlimited hopes . Yes, but real life is often more cruel.

Xiao Ziqing was obviously more hard-hearted: "This kind of family has never been rare. Believe it or not, there are not many people who survived in this whole building."

Xu Wenshi didn't speak, Xiao Yuan walked slowly to the door of the room, Lean against the door panel and listen to the sound from outside.

"Someone, walking very slowly, probably a zombie."

Xiao Ziqing stood on the other side of Xiao Yuan: "Open the door!"

Xiao Yuan turned the doorknob, the gate opened, and saw a horrible zombie attacking with its mouth open .

A few pieces of flesh were missing from the zombie. I don't know if it was bitten by other zombies before it became a zombie, or if it was beaten to eat people after it became a zombie. But this house is relatively closed, and most of them are done by a family.

Xiao Yuan seized the opportunity and chopped the zombie's neck with an axe. The zombie fell to the ground immediately, and then opened the zombie with another axe. Xu Wenshi looked from behind with a look of admiration on his face. With this clean and neat technique, he couldn't find another person.

"Brother Xiao, you are so handsome!"

Xiao Ziqing also clearly felt that the strength and speed of Xiao Yuan's strikes seemed to be faster than before, and he didn't know if it was because of his supernatural power.

Xiao Ziqing squatted down, took out a pair of chopsticks from the space, flipped through the zombie's brain, and then picked out a crystal nucleus.

Xu Wenshi picked up the half bottle of mineral water left by the bed in the room, and helped Xiao Ziqing wash the crystal nuclei.

If someone else found this half bottle of mineral water, they would be ecstatic and take it away as a treasure, but for the three of them, it was nothing unusual.

Afterwards, apart from this room, there was a sound of knocking on the door of another room not far away, and the faint roar of zombies came over.

Zombies are a kind of thing that likes to howl like ghosts and wolves. The reason why the one was quiet just now is because the throat has been damaged.

Xiao Ziqing and Xiao Yuan looked at each other, Xiao Ziqing took the lead and came to the screaming room, opened the door and the zombies rushed out, Xiao Ziqing went up with an axe.

The situation of this family is clear. It should be that the locked-up zombie mutated first. The one who was killed just now was bitten. When he was bitten and bruised, he desperately locked up the zombie. , but did not expect that he also became a monster.

Such things happen frequently in the last days, and Xiao Ziqing has no extra experience to lament for them.

First, I rummaged through the closet to see if there were any warm or sturdy clothes, and all the books on the bookshelves were swept into the space without even looking at them. There are two flashlights next to the bed, which are useful. In the living room, a few batteries and a few toy cars were found in the drawer under the TV. This family should have a son, but most of them were eaten.

The battery is a good thing, keep it together. There is half a bag of rice in the kitchen, but there is only less than a catty of noodles left, so they should be planning to buy noodles. The fresh vegetables in the refrigerator had been frozen solid. Although they were still edible, Xiao Ziqing didn't want them if he didn't lack such things. However, there were still a few catties of meat that Xiao Ziqing took none of.

After some searching, it can be regarded as a small gain.

The three of them peeped at each other to inform each other, and went out together to find the next family.

First, we walked from the third floor to the first floor. Since the first and second floors had been covered by snow, and the visibility in broad daylight was extremely low, all three of us proceeded carefully with flashlights on.

When all the rooms were almost searched, the three of them got another ten crystal nuclei. Surprisingly, there was a zombie who was killed. I don't know who killed him, but the person who killed him Obviously didn't know the existence of the crystal nucleus, and was taken advantage of by three people.

Go back to the third floor, check their equipment again, and start walking up.

Subsequent actions were basically smooth, but a small disturbance occurred on the top floor.

There are three families on each floor of the unit, and the two families on the top floor have signs of being pried, and the door of one of the two families that was pried was even blocked with a refrigerator and a bookcase.

It was very strange to see. The three of them first went to the house where the door was not blocked, and they saw obvious signs of being turned over. The ground was in a mess, except for a zombie missing a leg in a room, which had not been turned over. In addition, there are no other supplies and food left.

Obviously, if it wasn't that the family was busy escaping, or someone came here before Xiao Ziqing and the others, the trace of the door being pried open was obviously the latter.

After getting rid of the zombie with a broken leg, a crystal nucleus can be regarded as a harvest, and then the obstacle blocking the door of the neighbor's house was removed. The moment the door was opened, the three of them froze.

The same mess, but there was a little girl curled up in the middle of the ground. The little girl was dirty, wearing a sweater that was obviously not warm in minus 40 degrees, screaming a metal spoon, skinny and skinny.

A child who has been dead for an unknown amount of time.

This is not a zombie, but a five or six-year-old girl who didn't know whether she was frozen to death or starved to death.

There was the howling of zombies in my ears. It was the figures of two zombies coming from a bedroom. They should be the little girl's parents.

Like the room next door where the door was knocked open, not a single grain of rice could be found here, apparently by the same person.

They pried open the door of this family and took away all the necessary survival materials. After seeing this little girl, they were afraid that she would go out and tell others about these things, so they put a barrier at the door, so that a five or six-year-old child Small children cannot leave.

Then he suffered from cold and hunger for countless days, and died in despair.

The little girl was thin, but the corners of her lips were curled up. Perhaps at the moment of death, she found the feeling of happiness before.

"Bastard!" Xu Wenshi also guessed this, his eyes were red and he gritted his teeth.

Even Xiao Ziqing, whose heart is as hard as a rock, couldn't help but have the thought of tearing the person who did such a thing into pieces.

Xiao Ziqing didn't say anything about stealing other people's things for his own life. After all, everyone wanted to live, but treating such a small and harmless child so ruthlessly and cruelly, such a person did not deserve to live in this world.

Xiao Yuan keenly sensed the change in Xiao Ziqing's mood, and with the same thoughts as Xiao Ziqing, he walked up to Xiao Ziqing's side and patted Xiao Ziqing's shoulder.

A cold light flashed in Xiao Ziqing's eyes, he looked at Xiao Yuan and said, "It's that family."

In the entire unit, the 18 families on the sixth floor were the only surviving households.

It is impossible for other people to come in, and the only people who can do these things are people in one unit, and the five floors below the sixth floor have been turned over, and none of the families has survivors, while two of the three families on the sixth floor have If it is turned over, then the answer is obvious, that is, the last one to take.

Xiao Yuan nodded: "What do you want to do?"

No matter what happens to the people opposite, Xiao Ziqing will never let them live any longer. If such people are kept, Xiao Ziqing will be afraid of meeting such people in the future.

Of course, the chances of them meeting in the future are very slim. Xiao Ziqing's thinking like this is just to give himself a reason to kill.

To Xiao Ziqing, there was no difference between killing a zombie and killing a person who was not as good as a zombie.

Xu Wenshi took off his coat and covered the little girl's body, his eyes were a little wet, he looked at Xiao Ziqing, waiting for Xiao Ziqing's decision.

Xiao Ziqing gave Xu Wenshi a new coat in the space, and turned to look at Xiao Yuan: "This needs your help. The parents of this girl must really want to avenge their child."

The tacit understanding between Xiao Yuan and Xiao Ziqing It has reached a certain height, and one look is enough to understand the other party's thoughts.

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 22.3K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
2.4M 161K 85
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
3.3M 139K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1M 26K 44
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...