The Venom || WTM

By dragonvein

In which the Avengers watch the live of Peter Parker's older sister. Lydia Parker. The Venom. More

INTRODUCING
PROLOGUE
act one - Venom
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
act two- Civil War
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight

Chapter three

7.2K 233 2
By dragonvein

While walking towards her new apartment Lydia gets calls from Aunt May.

"Hey Aunt May what's up?" Lydia asked as she walked on the sideroad.

"What is going on Lydia? whenever I call you either don't pick up or you are drunk." May said a little angry and disappointed.

" I lost my job May." Lydia said ashamed. 

"Hey you know what? After we go back to our timeline, Why don't you take my interview. I'll give you the best interview of life." Tony said. Pepper and Rhodey smiled at him. While Lydia, Peter and May looked shocked.

"That-that will be great. Thank you Mr. Stark." Lydia said with a greatful smile.

"Oh sweetie, it's okay why don't you come back we will figure something out." May said.

" No no, I can't now and because of me Annie lost her job too, She moved out with her boyfriend." Lydia said sadly as she misses her friend.

" Sweetie if you need anything call me. Ok?" May asked.

"Yeah yeah. Thank you." Lydia said. Suddenly Lydia heard her younger brother's voice.

" Is it Lydia? I want to talk to her." Peter said while taking the phone from Aunt May.

"Hey Lyds how are you doing?" Peter asked happily.

"I'm good Pete, I'm so sorry I wasn't there for you first day of middle school." Lydia said sadly with tears in her eyes.

"It's okay, but you will visit soon right?" Peter asked hopefully.

"Yeah yeah. Isn't it your bedtime Pete?" Lydia asked as she climbed up the stairs of her apartment.

"Yeah I'll talk to later bye Love you." Peter said

"Bye Love you more." Lydia said hanging up.

Walking towards her apartment she saw her neighbour making out with a woman.

"I gotta go." woman said laughing. "Okay. Love you, Babe."

"See you Babe." Man said as he checks Lydia out after the woman was gone.

"Creep" May said. All the girls and boys agreed.

"What a dick" Lydia said entering her apartment.

Placing her stuff on the table then watering an almost dead plant. Lydia picked Two beers and sat at the table with bunch of over due bills.

"I'm not even asking to staff there. Why would I do that? I can't use my name. I can use a pseudonym. Any name. Think... You pick a name. I could be a man. Have you seen Eugene?. Lydia asked on the phone.

"I have a boy in my class his name is Eugene but he goes by Flash." Peter said.

"We know his parents didn't love him." Clint joked.

Few moments later she gets a text.

Lydia then thinks about doing meditation as Mrs. Chen suggested. Putting ECKHART TOLLE DVD in, she laid down on the floor.

"Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

Make the now the primary focus of your life.

Any action is often better than no action,

especially if you have been stuck

in an unhappy situation for a long time.

If it is a mistake, at least you learned something,

in which case it's no longer..." ECKHART TOLLE was playing in the background as it was interrupted.

(ELECTRIC GUITAR PLAYING LOUDLY)

Making Lydia jerk up in a sitting position. Realising it was her neighbour she grunts and goes to bed covering her ears with pillow.

________________________

◆ Life Foundation◆

"Thank you all for bringing us to this moment. Our names will be spoken long after we are dust. History starts now. This is day one. This is first contact. Let's get to work." Carlton said.

(SCIENTISTS MURMURING)

In a room the container of alien is kept.

The scientist then send a man in the room. Doors automatically shuts behind him. The man looks at the alien a little freaked out.

"Oh my god." May and Pepper whispered.

(LOW SNARLING)

"Establishing subject baseline. All vital signs are normal." Automated Female Voice said.

(LOW SNARLING)

The man nears the glass walls looking at the scientist and Carlton.

"Put me through" Carlton said.

(BUTTON CLICKS)

"There's no need to be frightened, Isaac. There's no need. Isaac. You know that's a biblical name?" Carlton said.

"Yes sir" Isaac nodded nervously.

"God said to Abraham, "Give me your son, "show me you are willing to sacrifice the one thing "most precious to you," and Abraham was willing. You know what's always impressed me about that story? It isn't Abraham's sacrifice. It's Isaac's." Carlton said then gestures him to come close to the glass. 

"Now, I don't know what kind of God would ask that of someone, but it doesn't change anything for me. Isaac is still the hero of this story. Look around you. Look at the world. What do you see? War, poverty, a planet on the brink of collapse. I would argue that God has abandoned us. He didn't keep his end of the bargain, Isaac, so now it's down to you and me to put this right." He continued while placing his hand on the glass that was between him and Isaac. "And this time, Isaac, we can. We will. This time, I will not abandon us."

"Yes." Isaac whispered

"He is manipulating him." Happy said.

"Open it" Carlton said.

The container of the alien opens. The creature crawls out of the container going towards Isaac.

(TRILLING)

(SNARLING)

"What the hell is that? What? No, what..." Isaac asked horrified as he watch the creature coming towards him. "Please let me... No. Oh, please, please, please!" Isaac said banging on the glass.

(WHIMPERING)

(SNARLING)

(CONTINUES WHIMPERING)

(GRUNTS, PANTS) As the creature disappears in Isaac's chest.

"Oh shit." Clint whispered.

(MACHINE BEEPING)

"His vitals are holding steady." Dr. Collins said.

"Where the hell did it go?" Isaac asked looking around.

" Incredible." Carlton said amazed looking at Isaac.

"Where did it go?" Isaac asks again before gasping.

(PANTING)

"where is it?" Isaac whispered.

Suddenly Isaac starts to scream his body bending in different angles.

(RAPID BEEPING)

(YELLING) 

Bones starts to snap as everyone outside the room watches.

Peter covers his eyes. Others are looking shocked and horrified.

(BONES CRACKING)

(GASPING)

Isaac falls to the ground writhing pain.

(CHOKING)

Slowly the Creature comes out of Isaac and jumps on glass. Behind the creature Isaac is laying dead.

(GLASS THUDS)

(LOW SNARLING)

"Bring in the next volunteer." Carlton said. While Dr. Skirth looks at him shocked.

"He has no humanity." Thor yelled. Steve was shaking in anger.

________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 60 10
"a relationship between spiders and how their friends find out."
1.1M 41K 50
❝Whatever doesn't kill me had better start running.❞ [across the marvel cinematic universe] [ant-man - spider-man:homecoming] [book two of ?]
1.1M 30.9K 29
Peter's been through a lot in his life, so when something so horrible happens to his aunt, it messes with him and causes a chain of events.
176 5 7
Peter Parker's sister get a call from Tony Stark one day saying her brothers had been injured. She freaks out and then finds out that not only is her...