πš’πš–πšŠπšπš’πš—πšŽπšœ, πš—πš’πš”πš•πšŠοΏ½...

By -melancholys

what the title says! ongoing! More

1. grow as we go
3. dating niklaus mikaelson headcanons

2. Sundays

9 0 0
By -melancholys

niklaus mikaelson x female!reader

word count: 2.3k

fluff!

warnings!: none?

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚

Y/n, Klaus, and Hope had been shopping for some new clothes for Hope. Albeit Hope didn't need that many clothes seeing as you'd often find her wearing numerous variations of her uniform for the Salvatore School. However, Klaus spoiled the young tribrid. Always insisting to Y/n, "She's a growing girl, my love, she needs them."

"She needs 4 pairs of the same skirt in different colors, Nik?"

"She's a Mikaelson love, it's not about our needs, it's about our wants. If she wants 5 Range Rovers in 5 different colors for each day of the school week, she'd surely get them."

"Really?" Hope exclaimed turning to look at her dad.

"Why of course-"

"Not, sweetie your father's just joking." Y/n interrupted the hybrid, elbowing him in his side, to shut his mouth and not give the girl any ideas.

"Hope, honey, why don't you go browse the shoes,"

"You're so right mom, I've been dying to get a new pair of combat boots!" Her voice trailed off as she headed to the store's shoe section.

"Klaus, I thought we talked about this, we need to stop spoiling her."

"Love, you talked, I simply sat there and listened."

"Well, clearly you didn't listen hard enough."

"Honestly love, I don't see what's so wrong with giving her the things she wants, you know it's how I show my affection,"

"I know Nik, but sometimes she needs to work for what she wants, we can't just reward her for nothing."

"How absurd of you to say that. We're not rewarding her for nothing, we're rewarding her for being my daughter-"

"Our daughter." Y/n raised her brows while correcting him.

"Yes, our daughter, and for being a tribrid- I mean that can't be easy, look at my past, and I'm only a hybrid..."

"Bub, I think that's just you... and have you forgotten you're not the only hybrid here?"

"No, but you're a Heretic, sweetheart, don't you think there's a wee bit of a difference there?

"Either way that's not the point, Nik."

"Alright, darling, I will try to spoil Hope a little less. Happy?"

"Yes, now let's go find our daughter," Y/n said before placing a small kiss on the Hybrid's full lips.

After loading their expensive SUV with even more expensive bags of various clothing, jewelry, and shoes, the Mikaelson girls had become a little hangry.

"Nik, just stop at the grill, we're starving."

"Oh please, not that wretched place,"

"Niklaus, I swear if you don't-"

"Alright, the Mystic Grill it is."

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚

At first, Niklaus refused to order anything from the grill, while Y/n and Hope ordered their favorites. Hope saw Landon working out of the corner of her eye, he'd been working there for a while now, and she'd thought he was kinda cute.

Hope quietly talked to her parents about what she'd been learning in her History of the Supernaturals class. After, Y/n gave Hope a sneak peek at her lesson plan for the upcoming Monday in her very own Advanced Magic class. Which, Hope was in, of course. Her mother was not only a teacher at the Salvatore School for the Young and Gifted but also a very powerful witch.

"Where's our waiter? I've been wanting to order a Peanut Butter Blast, and Nik stop eating my fries when you said you didn't want anything! I'm saving them for my shake." Y/n said pulling her plate away from the thief she called her husband.

Niklaus held his hands up in mock surrender, stealing another fry when his wife wasn't looking. Hope giggled at her father's antics, she loved her parents and hoped one day she would find someone to love her, just as much as they loved each other.

Y/n saw a waiter with curly hair passing by and stopped him, "Excuse me, could I get 2 Peanut Butter Blasts with whipped-"

"With whipped cream on the bottom?" The boy finished.

"Uh yeah, how'd you know?" Y/n questioned, a laugh escaping her lips.

The boy made a small gesture towards Hope with the pen in his hand. "It's usually how Hope orders it, just assumed...and now I know where she got the idea from." He answered with an awkward smile.

"Hey Landon," Hope said returning the awkward smile.

"And how do you two exactly know each other?" Klaus questioned the pair.

"Well, I come here pretty often Dad, and Landon goes to Mystic Falls High, so yeah..."

"Mmm,"

"Well it's nice to meet you, Landon," Y/n spoke with a smile to try and ease the tension that Niklaus had created.

"You as well, uh, I should go and get that order in," He said before walking toward the kitchen.

"You're not dating anyone until you're 100, I hope you know that," Klaus said to his tribrid daughter, who responded with a roll of her eyes.

Klaus received a nudge in his side from Y/n, as Hope spoke up, "I don't even like him like that, he's just a friend, Dad."

"Sure," Niklaus said his words coated in sarcasm while Y/n snorted in amusement at her daughter, in an attempt to hold her laughter in.

"Just ike you're mother and I were just friends, and look at where we are now... and no matter if you don't like him, he clearly likes you Hopey,"

"Yeah right," Hope said with the same amount of sarcasm as her father.

The group of three finally decided to head out once they had received their shakes, Y/n taking her fries as well. The car was filled with the hum of a jazz song that reminded the Mikaelsons of their true home, New Orleans. Of course, the only reason the Mikaelsons had left was to give Hope a proper education and expand her knowledge of her species; how to control her powers, and her heightened emotions. If there was one thing that Y/n and Klaus wished for their daughter it was that she never used her abilities for bad, for her to not follow the same path that her father once had. Albeit they would love her no matter what, always and forever.

Once they had made it to their expensive abode, Hope took her new wardrobe - with the help of her parents up to her room. She finished reorganizing her closet and went downstairs to be met by her father painting in their shared art room dedicated to their favorite shared craft. Hope joined Niklaus, placing her easel beside his, before beginning to besmirch the white canvas with various colors. The pair were focused on their own work, like usual, speaking a few sentences here and there. The pair preferred to bask in the comfort of the others presence. Hope truly loved her father, she knew he had made numerous mistakes in his extensive life, but she never held those against him, she knew of the abuse her father suffered in his childhood. It was that abuse that had shaped him combined with the heightened emotions of being a hybrid, made him prone to violence. Nevertheless, Klaus would never intentionally hurt his daughter in any shape or way, he had continuously made the effort to not jump to violence the second he felt upset or irate. Most of the time he would begin to feel anger or any emotions that would make him feel overwhelmed, he would often go somewhere to cool off and take a breather. He promised he would never raise his voice at his wife or daughter.

Nik accidentally bumped into Hope when he had been adjusting his canvas, causing her to create a large streak of red paint across her canvas. "Dad!" Hope blurted at the man who had caused her to ruin her masterpiece. "Dove, I'm so sorry, I swear it was an accident." He said sincerely, looking at her canvas; he didn't know when she had become a better painter than him.

"It's alright," She sighed.

"Here, go at it," He turned his canvas toward her.

She gazed up at him before looking at the canvas, which was a painting containing two people with a little girl inbetween them with their hands clasped together in a field of flowers taking up the foreground, in the background the Salvatore Estate.

"Is that you, Mom, and me?" the girl questioned her father.

"It is indeed," He replied with a nod.

She took a separate paintbrush and dipped it into a gray-almost-black color, adding the shadows of the figures to the canvas. Before her father could process it she swiped the paintbrush across his nose where freckles used to lay.

"Oh, you're going to regret that, Dove."

Klaus reached for one of his larger paintbrushes filled with a previous color of paint he'd used swiping it across Hope's arm. Giggles, laughter, and shrieks filled the room and bounced off the walls. The sounds of happiness mixed with the clacking of feet running.

Y/n placed her book on the side table beside the oh-so-comfortable la-Z-boy chair she had begged Klaus for. She made her way to the large art room, practically the size of a large dining room, where she heard various noises. When she opened the door, she wasn't sure what she was expecting, however, it was not paint strewn all over her handsome husband, beautiful daughter, and the floor that was thankfully protected by a clear, plastic tarp. A laugh escaped her lips at the sight of the two loves of her life flicking paint at each other. The sound made the two glance at the door, where Y/n stood slightly in front. The pair of artists quickly glanced at each other, silently conversing. They then ran toward Y/n, pulling her into a tight embrace and getting paint all over her, matching the other two. This caused her to squeal, the father-daughter duo pressing kisses to Y/n's cheeks, resulting in various giggles escaping her lips.

"Alright, alright, thank you for the kisses," She said trying to speak through her laughter. Y/n pulled away from them, returning the kisses, placing a kiss on both of their cheeks. She was looking at her little family, eyes filled with pure adulation, heart beating with nothing but happiness.

Suddenly a painting grabbed Y/n's attention, two figures that resembled her and Nik and another stood in between them, which resembled a young Hope in a field of Y/n's favorite flowers. Her old home, the Salvatore Estate in the background.

"Nik... you painted this..." She murmured, knowing the painting had his own artistic touch to it.

"Of course, my love."

"I love it, it's beautiful..." She murmured, her scintillating eyes meeting his light blue eyes. She placed her hand against his cheek, gently caressing his face before pulling her husband into a short gentle kiss filled with fervor. The two lovers pulled away, due to their daughter being in the room, and not wanting to scar her.

"We should hang it in the foyer, both of them," She smiled at her two artists.

"Whatever you want, my love," Nik replied, his arms gently caressing Y/n's waist.

"Also, we need to clean ourselves up, today's Sunday so we're going to your Uncle Stefan's for dinner."

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚

The Mikaelsons arrived at the Salvatore's house, and 2 other cars were already in the driveway. All of a sudden the front door swung open and Stefan and Caroline's son Cayden ran out to greet the family, as they unloaded from the SUV.

"Auntie Y/n, Uncle Nik, Hope!" He excitedly exclaimed.

The young boy threw himself at his aunt, happily squeezing her in a hug.

"Hi, sweetheart, how are you?" She said, caressing the seven-year-olds back while returning his embrace.

"I'm amazing! You know who isn't? Sadie, she's sad because her boyfriend broke up with her..." The young boy whispered the end of his sentence. "Oh my poor girl," Y/n said.

Cayden ended up letting go of his aunt to greet his uncle just as excitedly. They began walking into the house greeted by Stefan, Damon, and Elena sitting on the large couch. Hope immediately went toward her aunt, greeting her and pulling her in for a hug. Nik greeted the Salvatore brothers before sitting down with his nephew, who immediately began to go on, and on about various topics.

"Stef, Damon!" Y/n exclaimed, pulling her younger and older brother into an embrace.

"Hey Y/n/n," They greeted her in unison.

Y/n talked with the pair for a little before, she and Hope made their way into the kitchen to greet Caroline along with Sadie. They were shocked to find Rebekah, Marcel, and Rowena, their 10-year-old daughter, seated on the stools by the island.

"Bekah!" Y/n shrieked, bursting with joy at getting to see her sister-in-law, that was more of an actual sister to her. She hugged the woman tightly.

"Hi, love, how've you been?" Rebekah questioned the woman, who was still hugging her.

"Good, you'd know that if you visited more, I haven't seen you in months!" She exclaimed.

"I know I'm sorry I promise we'll visit more often." She responded, gently pulling away from the hug.

"You better, and why didn't you tell us you guys were coming!" She said lightly hitting the vampire on the shoulder, causing her to feign pain.

"We wanted to surprise you." She smiled at her sister.

"How's Nik, he giving you any trouble?"

"Oh always, you know how your brother is," Y/n laughed, "No, I'm kidding, he's amazing but don't tell him I said that, his ego's already big as it is."

"Are you ladies speaking of me? I heard the word ego..." Niklaus popped into the kitchen, his hand immediately finding its place on his wife's waist.

"Speak of the devil," Rebekah said.

The family aided in making dinner, which took quite long considering all the catching up and shenanigans that had occurred just like every Sunday dinner. It didn't matter what was going on, family dinner was a must every week. Always and forever.

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.7K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
1.1M 30.2K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...